The Executive Lifestyle Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma watched Lisette giving Scott a blow job for a while, as she recovered from her recent orgasm. Soon, her fingers began to play once more. She caught herself, then glanced to me, but I nodded my head, allowing it.

"I hear what you say," I countered. "And it has a certain logic, a certain ring of truth. But is that really an absolute condition? After all, you trained your own wife."

McCafferty smiled. "Lisette was my slave, before she was my wife," he said. "And I forced her to have sex with other men, long before she was my wife. Whether she realized it, or not, that was a calculated part of her training."

"Ok," I replied. "Wow... So the question is, would I want Sara to have sex with other men, if it meant that doing so would transform her from the sexually-repressed wife that she is today, into a delightfully uninhibited submissive, like these two slaves."

"Just so," McCafferty replied, gasping a little as he enjoyed the pleasure Lisette was giving him.

"Well, I suppose I would... hypothetically speaking, of course," I answered. "I mean, what you suggest is just so different from normal morality... We grow up learning that monogamy is an expected virtue, the key to happiness. But I am married to a faithfully monogamous woman who is very sexually repressed. I love my wife, but she's so very straight-laced, so completely vanilla. It's almost like she is ashamed of her sexuality. If I had a chance to transform her into a willing, submissive sex slave, like these two women, and the price I had to pay was to let her have sex with other men as part of her training, I think I would jump at the chance. I would have to know she was safe... that she wasn't being forced to do anything she really didn't want, but other than that, I would take that trade."

Emma was once again writhing sexily, watching Lisette pleasure her master. She was continuing to masturbate at my command, frantically stroking her clit and plunging two fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. I could see she was once again very aroused, obviously close to a second orgasm.

Master Scott gasped and held Lisette's head tight against his groin, his prick fully impaled in her slender throat. She froze, her hair blocking most of my sight, but it was apparent what was happening. McCafferty went rigid, evidently cumming in Lisette's mouth. She made a small choking sound, then began swallowing, A moment later, her head began rising and falling slightly, as she milked him with her mouth, dutifully swallowing everything he gave her. It was an incredibly sexy display, and I couldn't help but feel a bit envious of McCafferty's control of these willing, submissive women.

"Master Brian, may I please cum?" Emma gasped, evidently taken to the brink by watching McCafferty cum in his wife's mouth.

"Yes, Emma," I said, "you may cum."

I had barely finished speaking when Emma began to convulse with another orgasm. She thrashed and moaned, giving herself over to the waves of pleasure coursing through her youthful naked body. It was quite a sight to see, Emma squirming with uncontrollable erotic pleasure, this gorgeous young nymph losing herself in wave after wave of rapture...

She eventually subsided, panting heavily as she worked on regaining her wind.

Lisette and Master Mark remained still for a few moments, idly watching Emma's sexy display, McCafferty slowly recovering from his orgasm. Then, Lisette rose to her feet. I could see Scott's fading erection, which he slowly stuffed back into his pants before zipping up. He looked at me and smiled.

"You know, I can have that, anytime I want," he chuckled conspiratorially, "from Lisette, from Emma, or others. I think you may begin to understand why I don't consider monogamy to be all that important."

"Yes, well... I envy you," I said, trying to discretely adjust my own rampant prick. "But thank you for inviting me as your guest this evening."

"Well, we're not done, Brian," McCafferty announced. He looked at his watch. "It's currently 9:47. In just a few minutes, Master Brad will be conducting a floor show in the main ballroom. It's something you will want to see. In the meantime, why don't you let Emma take care of that hardon for you?"

"Believe me, Mr. McCafferty, there is nothing at this moment that I would rather do. But I am a married man. While I understand your view of monogamy, and respect it for what it is, I have no similar understanding with my wife. I don't want to betray Sara's trust in me."

"Oh, tosh, Brian," McCafferty argued. "We're not talking about a betrayal of Sara's trust. You're not having an affair. Your wife is 800 miles away, unable to be with you tonight. We are talking about recreational sex, no different, really, than a typical frat party or masturbating to relieve yourself. Besides, the ELC is completely safe and discrete. There is no risk of sexually transmitted diseases, and not a whisper of what happens here will ever make it back to Sara."

"I would still be having sex outside my marriage," I protested. "Recreational sex, perhaps, but it still feels like cheating."

"And who is acting sexually repressed now?," McCafferty asked. "If I understand you, Brian, you would be willing to take the trade of allowing your wife to be trained by others, to have her forced to fuck other men, if it would transform her from the sexually-repressed person she is today, into a sexually-liberated submissive slut, like my slaves. That would make you the dominant partner in your marriage. If you really are to be the dominant partner, it is ultimately your right to decide, for the two of you, what is to be allowed in terms of extra-marital sex."

Perhaps I was more drunk than I thought, but what he said was actually making sense to me.

"You must be fair, of course," McCafferty continued. "Whatever you decide must apply to both of you, equally. But, as I understand it, you have already effectively made the decision to allow your wife to fuck other men, in order to further her training as a sexually-liberated submissive. I believe, to be fair, that means you are free to fuck other women, in order to further your training as a sexually-liberated dominant."

"You are a very persuasive speaker, Mr. McCafferty. I begin to see why you are so successful in Business. But for now, let me think on it."

"Certainly, Brian," McCafferty agreed. "Anyway, I think we should head to the main ballroom to see what Master Brad has planned."

End of Chapter 1