The Executive Lifestyle Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And, as I recall," McCafferty broke in, "you did indeed have an intensely erotic experience... I think we all did."

"That is true, Master Scott," Lisette continued, acknowledging her husband. "It was far beyond anything I could have ever anticipated."

She turned back to me.

"I didn't want to have to do it, but I forced myself to comply with Scottie's wishes. The experience turned out to be unbelievably sexy, indescribably pleasurable. I had so many orgasms, I lost count. That is the first time I had been naked in front of other men, the first time I experienced a double penetration, and beyond that, a triple penetration as well. I had the experience of serving three men, doing whatever any of them wanted, and the mental aspect of submitting that way, doing my best to give them pleasure, even though it was against my own wishes, turned me on more than I would have thought possible. I found sexual fulfillment in submission. I learned then, the satisfaction that comes from surrendering my own wishes in order to serve my master. My job is obedience. I do as my master tells me, and I do not have to worry about the ramifications."

"Wow," I exclaimed. "That is quite a story."

"Not long after that first group-sex experience, we formalized our relationship with a Slave Contract, signed by Master Scott and myself. That contract grants him the right to use me however he wishes, to share me with others, should he decide to do so, and to punish me if I displease him. That agreement was unaltered by our marriage, and remains in force today."

"Lisette has the right to revise or revoke that agreement, at any time," McCafferty cut in. "You see, Brian, Lisette is my slave by her own choice. While, as my slave, she must submit to whatever I command her to do, she is always free to decide if she wishes to continue as my slave. She may decide, at any time, to end her status as my slave and to simply live a conventional marriage as my wife. Thus far, she has never indicated a desire to so."

"Nor do I expect to," Lisette observed. "I am happy with my life, and enjoy having Master Scott as my master. That doesn't mean it is never challenging. As Emma pointed out, submission to the will of another can be quite challenging. Obedience often means putting aside my own personal preferences or judgement, and trusting in the judgement of my master. Sometimes, that is hard to do. But it is also emotionally rewarding, far more than most people would understand, and it usually produces an intensely erotic experience. It's addictive. Over the years, Master Scott has shared me many times. Sometimes as a reward to people who have done him a favor, sometimes as an incentive to close a business deal, sometimes, simply because he chooses to make me serve other men, because he knows that, even now, it is not something I would do without him commanding me to do it. And I obey, because I serve Master Scott."

"So I see," I acknowledged. I turned to Emma. "Emma, has Master Scott ever shared you with other men?"

"That is the nature of being a slave, Master Brian," Emma replied. "There have been several times when I was commanded to serve others sexually, as I have been commanded to do for you tonight, if you wish."

"Wow," I exclaimed, trying to come to terms with the possibilities. "And you're ok with this?"

"I am a slave, Master Brian," Emma replied. "Like Lisette, I have chosen to be so. Beyond that, my wishes are unimportant. Though, I must say, you are handsome enough. I doubt that serving you would be unpleasant."

"Well, thank you for that," I replied. "Perhaps, a bit later. But first, I have one more question for Lisette."

"Yes, Master Brian," Lisette replied.

"I am curious about how you balance the two roles, that of wife and slave. I assume there must be times when a slave persona is not appropriate."

"You are correct, Master Brian," Lisette replied. "My life is a bit of two worlds. As Scott McCafferty's wife, I am his partner and companion in many business, political, and social functions. And that is the reason for the two names. Lisette is my slave name. When Scottie calls me that, I know he is speaking to his slave, and what he says is an order that I am compelled to obey. When he calls me Lisa, I know he is speaking to me as his wife, encouraging me to interact with him on equal terms."

She paused for a moment, to take a sip of wine, before continuing.

"For me, though, it is not so much one role or the other, but rather a coexistent duality; I am both Scottie's wife and his slave, at all times. Certainly, there are public situations in which we must behave as Husband and Wife, and we do, with no overt references to my role as his slave. But I never forget that Scottie is indeed my Master. As Master Scott's slave, I get to relinquish my responsibilities and just focus on obedience. That is liberating, in a way. I have nothing to worry about, except pleasing my husband and master. I find enjoyment in being told what to do, in pleasing others, and the sex is fantastic. Scottie's and my sex life has never been dull or routine, as typically happens with many other marriages. Being a slave has given me many erotic adventures that I would never have experienced as simply the demure wife of a successful business man. Beyond that, it brings me true happiness. I am far more contented with my life than almost anyone I know, except for perhaps Scottie, who is also quite content with his life, and with good reason."

"Indeed, I am," Scott McCafferty answered. "Who wouldn't want to be me?"

McCafferty stood and pulled the small coffee table off to the side, leaving an open space between the couch and the chairs where the men were sitting.

"Come, let us see you," he directed the women as he sat back down in his chair.

Lisette stood up and set her wine glass on the table, then moved to stand in the space between the couch and the chairs. Emma followed her example, looking a bit nervous.

"Turn."

Both women slowly turned, allowing us to get a good look at them, then completed the circle, stopping when they were once again facing us.

"Very nice," McCafferty commented. "You are both lovely, as ever... Brian, what do you think?"

"Beyond words, sir," I acknowledged. "They are both truly beautiful."

"Which one would you pick?"

Oh, shit, I thought to myself, how should I answer that one?

"Picking one would be most difficult, sir. They are both so lovely. But I don't think I should pick your wife."

"Lisette is my slave," McCafferty countered. "As is Emma. You may have either one. But if you are having difficulty deciding, perhaps you want both."

"That would be a bit selfish, Mr. McCafferty," I acknowledged. "Don't you think?"

"Not at all," McCafferty chuckled. "If you've never been served by two women, you have no idea what you've been missing."

"Well, it seems greedy to me," I replied. "So, I shall take Emma, and leave the gorgeous Lisette for my host."

"As you wish," McCafferty declared. "Emma, go to Master Brian. You are his for the evening. Obey his commands, as you would obey mine."

"Yes, Master Scott."

Emma approached me.

"Sit in my lap," I directed.

She moved between my legs and sat down on my right knee, her legs between mine. She put her left arm on my shoulder to steady herself. I put my right arm around her, guiding her. When Emma had settled into my lap, sitting sideways across my knee, I held her in my arms and couldn't resist gently stroking down the bare skin of her exposed shoulders. I noticed she was breathing heavily; she was aroused. I could see her breasts rising and falling under her dress.

Emma was mine to do with as I pleased, a lovely creature who I could command to do anything. It was an opportunity beyond anything in my experience, yet I was acutely aware that I was a married man.

"You're very beautiful." I said.

Emma blushed slightly. Keeping my right hand on the exposed skin of her upper back, I brought my left hand to her chest, stroking her gently over the silky material of her dress, feeling her chest expand and contract with her heavy breathing. She was allowing my touches, despite the fact that I was a perfect stranger.

I cupped her breast through the material of her dress, and felt her nipple harden with arousal. She sucked in a breath through slightly parted lips as she watched me. I observed her without comment as I switched to her other breast.

Master Scott watched me quietly. He had Lisette silently dancing for him. She swayed provocatively, gently moving in a slow, seductive rhythm.

I let my hand fall from Emma's breast, down her stomach, then over her leg. She silently spread her legs a bit, granting me better access. I realized this beautiful submissive was indeed willing to give herself to me, in whatever capacity I wished.

I traced my finger down her leg. Her skin was creamy smooth, soft and satiny.

"You aren't wearing any stockings." I pointed out.

"No, Master Brian," she acknowledged. "Are you disappointed? You have the right to punish me, if I have disappointed you."

"Oh, no, my dear girl," I clarified. "I am far from disappointed. I was merely making an observation.

I traced a finger back up her leg, this time allowing it to dip down between her slightly parted knees, stroking her inner thighs.

Emma sucked in a breath. She looked into my eyes, her own now smoldering with obvious desire. I traced my fingers up to the fabric of her panties. She closed her eyes and gave herself to the pleasure of my touch, then opened them to stare into mine once more.

I began tracing my fingers over her pussy through the gusset of her panties. I could tell she was getting wet.

"Take off your dress." I heard McCafferty order.

I glanced over to watch Lisette lift her dress over her head. She set it on the couch, then went back to swaying slowly. She was now topless, her exposed breasts soft and fluid, moving enticingly in response to her dancing. Her panties were sexy black lace, worn outside a black garter belt, which was holding up her black nylons.

Lisette met my eyes with her own. I stared into them, seeing the naked desire. My dick was hard in my pants. She gave me a smoldering look.

McCafferty called Lisette's attention back to him and held his glass out. "Refill." He ordered.

Lisette took the glass.

"Yes, Master Scott. Master Brian, do you wish a refill as well?"

"Please," I acknowledged, handing her my glass. "A Bourbon and Ginger."

Lisette took my glass, as well, and walked out of our small area, heading for the bar. I noticed she didn't cover up, but rather proceeded to the bar topless. I realized Master Scott had not told her she could cover.

"She obeys so well." Emma pointed out. "That would be hard for me."

` "I am hard for you," I joked.

Emma shivered slightly at that. I could feel her panties were wet. My caresses and Lisette's act of obedience had aroused her.

"I will obey you, Master Brian." She whispered to me.

I felt a thrill of my own arousal.

"Take off your dress." I ordered.

Emma gracefully stood up. She turned to face me, then slowly lifted her dress over her head. Her thin white bikini panties were sheer enough to see through. Her stomach was lean and soft. I watched as her breasts came into view. I had felt them through the fabric of her dress, and now they were exposed to my gaze. They were lovely, perfect, with a youthful maidenly beauty.

When her dress was fully removed, Emma folded it carefully, then set it on the little coffee table. She returned to me and began to sit back down.

"Your panties as well." I commanded.

Emma hesitated slightly, then hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, at either hip. She pulled them down, baring her crotch. She had a neatly trimmed triangle of pubic hair above her cleanly shaved pussy lips, which were flowered open and leaking sex dew. She skimmed her panties down her legs and off her pretty feet, then bent over to retrieve them. Emma placed the panties on the table next to her dress, then once again returned to sit on my lap.

I reached back down to gently stroke her upper thighs. Sensing my intent, she obediently parted her legs for me, allowing my hand access to her pussy.

Lisette returned, carrying drinks for McCafferty and myself. She saw Emma's state of undress, and gave me a knowing smile. She handed Master Scott his drink, then handed me mine. When she had done so, she knelt beside Master Scott, awaiting his order. I could see McCafferty was watching me fondling Emma.

"Do you still masturbate?" I asked Emma.

She momentarily had a startled expression on her face as she looked at me. We studied each other for a few seconds, and I noticed she was blushing.

"I am a slave, Master Brian. "I do what I am commanded."

"That is not what I asked, slave," I admonished her. "I want to know if you pleasure yourself when you are alone."

Emma looked over to Master Scott, who was continuing to watch her idly, sipping the drink Lisette had gotten for him.

"Sometimes, sir. When I have permission. But a slave is not usually at liberty to pleasure herself."

"You have permission now," I said. "Go to the couch and masturbate for us."

Emma got up and moved over to the couch, then sat down. She glanced over to Master Scott, then turned her attention back to me. She was completely naked before us, so we could see her clearly. She opened her legs, moving her feet wide apart, then began exploring herself, one hand stroking her pussy, the other gently massaging her breasts.

I glanced over to McCafferty, who watched silently.

Emma's fingers traced over her flesh as she looked from me to Master Scott and back, blushing prettily. She then closed her eyes and surrendered to the moment. She was clearly aroused. Her nipples were hard and she was breathing in deep, gasping breathes as her pelvis rotated under the stimulus she was providing herself. I am sure being ordered to perform this way was embarrassing for her, but she seemed to enjoy being made to do this.

"Lisette, attend me." Master Scott commanded. "Give me your mouth."

"Do you wish me topless, or naked, Master Scott?," Lisette asked.

"Topless, I think," McCafferty replied. "But remove your panties. I like looking at your pretty little pussy. I also like your lingerie, so the garter belt, silk stockings and shoes can stay."

Lisette obediently removed her panties, setting them with her dress, before walking back to Master Scott. She knelt at his feet and proceeded to undo his pants. When she had successfully extracted his cock, Lisette bent down and took him into her mouth, her head bobbing as she began pleasuring her master. Soon, I could hear McCafferty enjoying Lisette's attentions while Emma gasped and moaned softly, in response to her own erotic stimulus.

I sat there, my cock fully hard, watching both erotic displays. Emma was directly in front of me, a visually stunning picture of youthful sexuality. She was indescribably lovely in her naked beauty, and sexy beyond belief in her obedient submission to my command.

Master Scott and Lisette were a bit to my side. I could see them out of the corner of my eye, and couldn't resist frequently turning my attention to watch the blowjob that Lisette was so skillfully administering. She took him to the root on several occasions, holding him fully hilted in her throat, until her need for air took precedence over her desire to please. Then she would back off, gasping, and lick around the shaft and glans, until she once again took him deep. I watched in awe of her performance, amazed by her skill and ability, but also by her obvious enjoyment of pleasing her master this way. She didn't seem to care, in the slightest, that she was being observed while engaged in such an intimate act.

Master Scott saw me watching Lisette giving him a blowjob and smiled at me.

"You need to teach Sara to do this for you," he said. "It's no good having a wife who is too inhibited to give a proper blowjob."

"I don't think that is possible," I countered. "My wife is repulsed by the idea of oral sex, and I don't see that changing."

"I bet I could change that," McCafferty chuckled. "I suspect all it would take is a firm hand. I am pretty sure I could train her to be a submissive little slave, like these two... Not only that, but I am sure she would enjoy it, every bit as much as Lisette and Emma."

He closed his eyes and leaned back, enjoying the pleasure Lisette was providing as she once again swallowed him to the root.

"Please forgive my skepticism, Mr. McCafferty, but I just can't see that happening," I said, my attention split between the blowjob Lisette was so skillfully administering, and the sexy display of Emma, stroking her naked body. She was very excited now, squirming beautifully on what surely must be the edge of orgasm.

"Don't take this the wrong way, Brian... but you are inexperienced in these matters. Your skepticism is based in Common Sense, as you see it. Your Common Sense tells you what I suggest couldn't possibly be true. But as Einstein so correctly observed, 'Common Sense is nothing more than prejudice, built up from our every-day experience.' You cannot imagine what I suggest, because nothing in your experience even hints that it is possible. My experience suggests otherwise, as you can see with these two delightfully sexy creatures."

I considered what he was saying, but there was just no way I could even remotely imagine Sara behaving like these two sexy goddesses.

Emma was writhing sexily, approaching her peak. She looked to me, her excited state obvious as she teetered on the brink of orgasm.

"Please, Master Brian... may I please cum?"

I marveled, for a second, that this delightfully sexy creature was holding off her impending orgasm, seeking permission from me to surrender to her pleasure.

"Of course, slave," I replied. "It would please me to see you cum."

Emma closed her eyes and rubbed her pussy with greater intensity, two fingers from one hand thrust deep inside herself, while her other hand rubbed purposefully over her clit. She soon cried out in orgasm, her body convulsing with spasms of ecstasy. She cried out in little gasps, giving a delightfully sexy display of her naked beauty as she was consumed by erotic pleasure.

A moment later, she was done. Emma stopped thrashing and fought to catch her breath, her chest expanding and contracting rapidly as she slowly regained her composure. She sighed and lay back, slowly recovering, her movements languid.

"Let us put aside, for a moment, the debate as to whether it is possible," McCafferty continued. "The more relevant topic is whether you would allow it."

"I don't understand, Mr. McCafferty. Any man would give his right arm to have a wife as compliant and sexy as these two, particularly if he knew she was deriving as much pleasure from being a slave as Lisette and Emma obviously are. Why wouldn't I allow it?"

"Well," McCaffery replied, "because it requires handing your wife over to another man for training... for practical instruction in the arts of submission, and the techniques of sexually pleasing her man. In plainer words, it requires that she have sex with other men. Not everyone can handle that."

"Oh," I said, suddenly understanding. "I hadn't thought about that."

"If you are the sort of man who needs a monogamous relationship with his wife, who regards that as a higher priority than having a wife who has been schooled in the practical arts of providing sexual pleasure, then what I suggest is not possible," McCafferty explained. "You can't teach her, by yourself. First, because you don't know how, but more importantly, because no husband can effectively train his wife to be a sex slave. Training requires a firm hand, an ability to insist on actions that a sheltered wife will initially find distasteful, degrading, or repulsive, and to force her to do it, despite her objections... to not back down. Few husbands who truly love their wives could do that. So they don't. In the absence of a forcing function from a trainer outside the marriage, the status quo never changes."