All Comments on 'The Executive’s Decision'

by Volunteer_

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Wash2015Wash2015almost 2 years ago

I liked it a lot and I liked that there was good story and a ton of open directions to continue in future chapters, I look forward to reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
I hope this is just Part 1!

Five stars, despite the annoying countinual use of "passed" when you mean "past," as in "she walked passed me" (sic).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked much of the story, but the ending felt rushed and also left many plot threads unresolved. For examples, I would have liked to know more about Emma and Max, as well as James's efforts to turn the charity around.

Volunteer_Volunteer_almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments! Yes, there will definitely be a part 2 and you’ll certainly know more about Emma in my next upload and Max in future chapters.

Thanks for pointing out the passed/past thing - I had missed that.

Volunteer

G5902G5902almost 2 years ago

Great story line!!! I am glad to see that this story will continue.

Master_JonesMaster_Jonesalmost 2 years ago

I definitely enjoyed this and am happy to see that there is a part two incoming.

5 stars and following.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Part 2 when?

kennyk0alakennyk0alaover 1 year ago

A very enjoyable and engaging story with plenty of room for plot and character development.

Looking forward to Part 2!

oldtwitoldtwit10 months ago

I was starting to think that this was not going to happen, there were a lot of build up with lots of unnecessary information but you got it at the end.

remonatorremonator7 months ago

I want to read more of this office! Please continue!

DanteAlighieriDanteAlighieri7 months ago

Please continue with part 2

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too many unanswered questions. What is the truth about his assistant? What will happen when James and the boss head north? What other office rumors will James discover? Etc., etc., etc.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Pointless, 1*

Moreover:

–if you can count it it’s fewer or more than

–if you must weigh it’s less than or more than

oenwolfoenwolf29 days ago

Intriguing start. I hope you continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVolunteer_@Volunteer_
DMs open to chat or for story ideas. Volunteer_207@yahoo.com to get in touch. UK based, in my 30’s.

SIMILAR Stories