The Exhib Girl's Solo Holiday Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl goes on holiday to live her exhibitionist fantasies.
12.3k words
4.49
11.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A girl goes on holiday to find ways to live her exhibitionist fantasies.

Part 1

Hi, my name is Sadie and I'm an exhibitionist.

No, I'm not at a meeting of exhibitionists anonymous I'm at home, my own small apartment typing this story. It starts about six months ago when I broke off my relationship with a young man that I'd been going out with for nearly a year. Why did I break up with him? Well basically he turned out to be a prude.

We'd been making love in all sorts of places getting more daring as time went on. The bust up came when he said that he wanted to confine our love-making to our bedroom. Me, on the other hand, I wanted to get more daring, having sex where the chances of being seen got higher and higher.

He started calling me a slut, a whore and lots of other names so I told him to do one.

We'd been talking about going on a holiday to Ibiza where I was hoping to hit the nude beaches but after the bust up I gave up on that idea, well for a few weeks anyway, then I started thinking and decided that I'd go on my own so that I could live out all my fantasies without anyone trying to hold me back, so I started planning again.

Now would probably be a good time to describe myself. I'm 22, of average height, slim, light brown shortish hair and 'A' cup tits. Some people say that I'm bow legged but I'm not, it's just that there's a bigger than average gap between my thighs at the top which tends to show my slit and clit that for some reason doesn't have much of a hood, nor do I have any inner lips to talk about. No 'butterfly' that people talk about.

That's enough about me for now, back to the planning.

I wanted a hotel in the middle of a lively resort so San Antonio shone out. I didn't want a big or expensive hotel believing that they would probably have more rules about dress code. The other thing was that I wanted a hotel that was on a busy pedestrian street with a room that had a balcony overlooking that street.

It took a few nights searching but eventually I found one that could offer me a room that met my criteria and was available for the two weeks in August that I wanted. Next I had to find a flight. Unfortunately I couldn't get one from the nearest airport and I had to get one from Gatwick which was a three hour train(s) journey away.

Flight and hotel booked I started doing more research about Ibiza, San Antonio, the beaches and the public transport. I decided on public transport rather than hiring a car because a car is too private and I intended to be seen not hide in a car.

My next challenge was to sort out what clothes and accessories I would be taking with me. Fortunately I know how to sew and I have a sewing machine. I made a list of the clothes that I wanted and got busy, What I couldn't make I bought.

When the weather improved I tried out some of the more conservative clothes going into town and wandering around the streets and parks with desired results of men getting glimpses of my tits and bald pussy because I'd stopped wearing bras and knickers soon after I became a single woman again.

*****

It finally came to the day that I was going on holiday. I had to get up a four in the morning to catch a train to Gatwick and it was chilly out but that didn't bother me, the excitement that my holiday had started was enough to keep me warm and I closed the door to my little apartment wearing only a thin, pleated microskirt that I could hardly feel and a thin, silky, sleeveless, button front blouse that is a baggy fit and doesn't hide my pokies when the material lays against my chest. My nipples that were hard because of the cold, the thin top and the knowledge that people would be seeing my bare breasts when I leant forwards together with that short skirt that could easily be lifted by the breeze or rise up when I bent over made me a happy girl.

It wasn't far to walk to the train station but my skirt was fluttering about in the slight breeze and I was sure that if anyone was around they would have got glimpses of my butt and slit. I already had my ticket so it was straight to the platform which involved climbing up a lot of steps, going over a bridge then going down the same number of steps.

I wasn't the only person catching the early morning train and quite a few people passed me as I climbed the steps lifting my suitcase from step to step. It was an ideal opportunity for people to look up the back of my skirt and I saw a few men look back at me, hopefully wanting to see the front of the girl who's bare butt they had just seen.

Going down the other side was much easier with the help of gravity then it was standing on the platform waiting for the train. I have never been on a train platform that wasn't windy and this one was no exception and I could see my skirt blowing all over the place, me pretending that I didn't know it was happening.

On the train my seat was reserved, one of four, two sets of two facing each other and fortunately no table between them. With my suitcase safely in the racks I sat in my aisle seat, my skirt going up at the back and me sitting on my bare bottom. No one came to claim the other three seats in the set of four and I was able to relax and let my knees drift apart allowing anyone walking along the aisle towards me to be able to see up my skirt and see my bald pubis and the front of my slit.

I was wearing my sunglasses so I could easily pretend to be sleeping and still watch the people walking towards me and looking down to see what they weren't expecting to see and I was pleased to see that most of the men walking along the aisle did look down at the girl who had gone to sleep and as accidentally exposing herself.

So far my holiday was going exactly as planned.

As the two hour journey progressed I got more lazy the way I sat and my butt slid down the seat a bit more and my knees opened a little more. A few people getting on and off and walking down the aisle got a pleasant surprise as they passed me.

The train arrived at the station in North London only ten minutes late and I had then to get across London on the underground to catch the Gatwick Express to the airport. If you think that overground train stations are windy you will say that underground station have a gale blowing through them.

I'd planned my journey with plenty of time to allow me to go up and down the escalators a few times and I did just that hoping that when I was going up the people behind me would be able to see up my skirt that was blowing all over the place. I made things more interesting for those voyeurs by standing with my feet about shoulder width apart.

Another reason why I was grateful for the breeze was that it was drying my pussy juices that were running down the insides of my thighs.

By the time that I caught the underground train to Victoria Station the rush hour was in full flow. Instead of going the direct route to Victoria I had deliberately gone on the Circle Line so that I was on the underground trains for longer. I only just managed to get in the train due to the huge number of people trying to get to work and I deliberately stood with one leg either side of my case to make sure that I didn't loose sight of it, and that, and my short pleated skirt made me a target for the underground rush hour gropers. Something else that I had hoped for.

The train was so crowded that people were right up me even though my suitcase was taking up more space than my feet. It took a few stations but I eventually felt a hand on my bare thigh. When I didn't turn and slap the nearest person the hand started to slide up and before long it was probing my very wet pussy.

As well as finger fucking me those fingers played with my clit and by the time the train had gone through four stations I was having my first orgasm of my holiday and making the man's hand very wet.

The hand withdrew, the number of people on the train diminished and the train was arriving at Victoria. My skirt again blew all over the place until I got onto the Gatwick Express and I managed to get a seat for the thirty minute journey. As it was only thirty minutes, and I didn't deliberately try to flash anyone and I didn't look to see if anyone was looking at me but I had sat with my legs not crossed and my knees slightly apart.

In the airport it was busy with holidaymakers planning to go all over the world a lot of them rushing to get to their gates on time. Because I had an e-ticket all I had to do was print out a luggage ticket then check-in my case. The only opportunities for something interesting to happen was when I had to apply the luggage ticket and then bend to lift the case onto the conveyor belt and I took those opportunities to bend over for as long as possible hoping that some people behind me would get to see my bare butt and pussy between my cheeks.

When I stood back up straight and turned around I did see a couple of people staring at me with blank faces, not really giving any indication that they had seen my goodies.

Then it was through customs and security where I hoped that I would get taken to one side and strip searched but I wasn't that lucky.

Because I had given myself plenty of time to get there and everything had gone well I had over two hours to wait before I could board my plane so I took the opportunity to find places where I could sit very lazily and maybe pretend to fall asleep and let my knees drift further apart. I guessed that if anyone saw up my skirt and weren't happy they wouldn't complain to anyone because it would take time and they might miss their plane.

I also unfastened most of the buttons on my blouse. With my small tits I don't have a cleavage but if my blouse gapes open it is easy to see a tit and nipple.

I found a seat opposite a group of young men and perched my bare butt on the front edge of the chair and leaned back. I had put my sunglasses back on after coming through security and I watched the young men, waiting for them to notice that they could see up my skirt. It didn't take long.

As I pretended to doze I watched as the guys got themselves into the best position to see my pussy, some of them even swapping places at times so that they all got a good look. I even let my knees drift further apart. What surprised me was that none of them got their phones out and took some photos.

That show ended when over the PA I heard an announcement that a flight to Palma was now boarding.

Once they were gone I went to one of the fast food joints and got a snack then sat at a table to eat and drink. I chose a table in an open area that had a busy walkway next to it and moved a chair so that it was facing the direction that people would come from to get to their departure gate. Again I sat lazily with my knees apart so that the approaching people could see my bald pussy and slit and clit if they looked

I stayed there sat like that for a good thirty minutes and through my sunglasses I determined that only about five percent of people noticed me and only about half of them looked for as long as they could whilst still walking. In a way I was disappointed.

My flight was finally called and I headed to the gate. I'd expected to board the plane via an air-bridge but the plane was parked some distance away and the passengers had to board buses to get to it. People were jammed into the buses but there were no wandering hands although a tall man was stood next to me and I'm sure that he was looking down my blouse. After I first saw him looking I adjusted the sides giving him impression that I was trying to give him nothing to see but I was actually making it so that he could see more of my tits. Unfortunately the bus journey was only a few minutes.

Getting onto the plane was another windy experience. The draught from all the engines of the planes taking off was making the area feel like we were in a gale. I'd managed to manoeuvrer myself so that some men followed me up the steps and as we went up a couple of steps then waiting for a few seconds before doing the same again, I noticed that the men behind me had left a big gap so that their heads were at my butt height. With the wind blowing I knew what they were doing.

Going through the plane door I held my clutch against my chest so that the cabin crew couldn't see that most of the buttons on my blouse were undone. I'd heard stories of girls being asked to leave a plane because they were showing too much skin and I didn't want to risk it.

However, once I was going down the aisle I moved my clutch away. As you probably know going down the aisle of a crowded plane with everyone trying to stow their luggage and sort their seats out at the same time makes progress slow and you often have to squeeze passed people and you brush up against them. This can be an opportunity for buttons to come undone and skirts to be pulled to one side or another and by the time I got to my row my skirt had been pulled to one side a few times and my pussy and butt had probably been displayed to the already sitting passengers a few times. Also I noticed that the rest of the buttons on my blouse had come undone and the two sides were just hanging there. My tits were covered but it would take very little for them not to be and I ignored the problem.

I had deliberately reserved a window seat in a block of three and when I got to my row I saw that the aisle and middle seat were already occupied by two young men.

"Excuse me, I need to be in the window seat." I said.

I'd expected them to unfasten their seat belts and move down the aisle so that I could get in but no, they just moved their knees to one side making it barely possible for me to almost climb over them to get to my seat.

I'm sure that you've all been on charter airline planes that have so little leg room that you are constantly knocking your knees on the seat in front, well this was one of those planes and it was a time consuming challenge to get first one leg then the other passed the legs of the seated young men. I decided to do it facing the young men and I'm 99 percent sure that they got a look at not only my pussy but my tits as well, especially as I hadn't fastened any of the buttons on my blouse.

By the time I sat down I was out of breath and my blouse was pulled to one side and one tit was out. I adjusted the blouse to cover both tits but I didn't fasten any buttons. I straightened my skirt before fastening my seat belt after making sure that the hem of the skirt was as high up my legs as I thought I could get away with.

The guy next to me soon started the small talk and we exchanged first names, where we were from and where we were going. It turned out that they were also going to San Antonio but to a different hotel but I didn't expect to see them again after we got off the plane.

The slightly over two hour flight was boring and I tried to get some sleep. Through my sunglasses I could see that both guys were staring at my chest a lot so I guessed that my blouse was open enough for them to see one of my tits.

The heat hit us as soon as the plane door opened but it was a good five minutes before I managed to go down the steps to the waiting buses. Again it was very windy and I didn't know if the whole island was windy or if it was caused by the numerous planes taking off. I did nothing to hold my skirt down, me not even looking to see if anyone had seen my bare butt and maybe pussy

Finally in the airport building there was the usual queues for security to give you that distrusting look as they scrutinise your passport and your face, then the waiting to collect your luggage before I was finally free to get to my hotel. Research had told me that the bus stop to San Antonio was just outside a particular exit and I easily found it and joined the queue of about thirty people waiting to catch the same bus.

When it arrived cases were stowed in the sides and people piled on. I'd calculated the journey distance and estimated that it should take about thirty minutes. However the bus didn't go the direct route and it was about ninety minutes later that we pulled into San Antonio bus station.

With the help of google maps I found my hotel about fifteen minutes later and from the outside it looked just what I wanted. The old man on reception either didn't notice my open blouse or he was way too old to appreciate my tits and five minutes later I was going up one floor in the lift and wheeling my case to my room.

The first thing that I did was take my blouse right off as I went to the glass then the shutter doors and opened them wide. The heat rushed in making the aircon useless but I saw that my balcony did indeed overlook the busy pedestrian street. I was topless and anyone could look up and see me at anytime.

Within seconds I was bottomless as well as my skirt went flying back into my room.

One of the reasons for selecting that hotel was that the balcony railing were just that, metal bars that were about ten cm apart. I could look over them or through them down to the street. Conversely, people on the street looking up could see me from head to ankles and at that moment my bare everything.

Across the narrow street was another hotel with balconies so close that I was sure that I could easily have a conversation with anyone stood on the balcony opposite.

After looking up and down the street a few times I looked down hoping that someone was looking up. Unfortunately I saw no one looking but I did see some tables and chairs that belonged to the little cafe diagonally opposite.

Happy with my room I turned and went inside leaving the doors wide open. Looking at the bed I realised that when I was laying on it I would be able to look out and see into the rooms opposite and they would be able to see into mine. A bonus I thought.

I quickly emptied my suitcase putting everything in drawers and the wardrobe then I got out what I was going to wear to go to the small shop down the road to get some bottles of water. I knew that I'd be drinking quite a lot of water.

What I chose to wear was just a sheer flowered pareo, my tits were clearly visible and below them the sheer material only just met in the front when I was just standing there. To keep them together I would have to stand still or hold the sides together.

With my purse in my hand I left my room, went through reception where the old man just gave me a quick look then I was out on the street in the bright sunlight. I looked down at my chest and could clearly see my tits with my dark nipples making pokies in the paero.

There were plenty of other scantily clad girls around but none that I could see with their tits, slit and clit visible through what they were wearing although I saw two girls wearing thong bikini bottom with uncovered butt cheeks.

I walked down the street with no one giving me a second glance.

In the shop I got a very large bottle of water and a couple of small ones, the young woman on the till giving me a strange look because my paero was open and she was be able to see my bald pubis and slit. So would anyone who cared to look during my walk back to the hotel.

Back in my room I changed into just a crotchless G-string (that I had made) and looked in the mirror to confirm that from the front it looked just like a normal G-string with my pubic bone covered then I grabbed a towel and sunglasses and went down to the hotel's swimming pool. To get there I had to go through the reception area but at the opposite side to where the old man was sitting and he didn't even look up. The pool wasn't very big and didn't have a lifeguard.

I wasn't the only topless girl there, there were only three couples there, one of the girls topless. I claimed a lounger then jumped into the pool and swam a couple of the short lengths just to freshen-up. Then it was sunbathing time, time to start my all-over tan.

After I'd spread my towel on the lounger I lay on my back and relaxed. It was the first time that I'd properly relaxed all day and in that sun it was wonderful. I spread my legs a little knowing that my pussy would now be on display.