The Exhib Girl's Solo Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of the couples there were in the pool and their head height was at about my pussy's level and with the head end of the lounger raised and my sunglasses on I watched to see if they noticed what was on display.

Just for the record, I much prefer men looking at me but I have no problem with girls looking as well. I'm not a lesbian but I have had a couple of experiences with girls and I wouldn't be opposed to jumping into bed with the right type of girl if the opportunity arose.

Anyway, it was one of the guys who first noticed my pussy and after staring for a few seconds he told the girl who was with him that my pussy wasn't covered. She turned and looked and they both stared for a good minute before they swam off. I noticed that after that they were right in front of each other and I wondered what they were doing under the water. If they were 'touching' each other I would have been pleased that I was the cause of their intimacy.

I'd been there about fifteen minutes when I saw two young men arrive. They walked round the pool and headed my way. I wondered if they were going to try to hit on me but they both looked down at my pussy and walked passed then took a couple of loungers a little further down. When they'd looked at my pussy it started tingling a bit and I was pleased that I'd thought of making a crotchless G-string.

The two guys dived into the pool and swam around a bit while I eased my legs further apart and pulled the G-string up a bit at the front so that my clit was uncovered then I waited. It wasn't long before they both surfaced and I watched them stare at my pussy for about a minute.

The sun was starting to go down so I decided to go back to my room. I waited until the two guys were at the end of the pool that I'd have to walk passed then I started walking, my little tits only slightly wobbling and my clit throbbing.

In reception the old man was dealing with two young men who looked like they had just arrived so I wandered around looking to see what was where. Basically not a lot of anything, It was a cheap hotel so I hadn't been expecting much and I wasn't disappointed.

One of the young men looked up and saw the girl who was only wearing a G-string and elbowed his mate who also looked up. I walked towards them, smiled then turned to go and walk up the stairs. Probably with them watching my bare butt.

The G-string came off as soon as I was in my room and I walked out onto the balcony. I sat on one of the chairs, put my feet up on the railing, spread them wide and watched the world go by. Anyone who looked up would be able to see my spread pussy, so would anyone in a few of the rooms in the hotel opposite if there had been anyone there.

It had been a long day and I was a little tired but not tired enough to stop me from idly rubbing my clit as I looked down on all the holidaymakers. Some looked to be coming back from the beach and some looked as though they were going out for the evening.

Night time was rapidly approaching and suddenly a street light came on. I hadn't thought about street lights during my holiday planning but this one was higher up than I was and was bathing me in a light orange light.

"Perfect." I thought. "It will light me up when I'm standing out here at night and people will be able to see me."

A girl appeared on the balcony of a room up a floor and diagonally opposite. I saw her look down to the street then across the street. As her head turned she saw me still rubbing my clit. After a few seconds staring I heard her say something and a young man came out and joined her. He was looking at her until she pointed my way then they both watched me as I continued rubbing.

Having a little audience made my orgasm arrive quicker and my head went back and my fingers went deep inside me as the waves of pleasure rode over me. Then I just let my hands fall to my sides and closed my eyes.

When I opened them the couple had gone and I wondered if my performance had prompted them to make love. I wondered how long it would be before a guy would hit on me and I'd think enough of him to let him fuck me. I watched the people walking along the street below for a while and was pleased to see what the girls were wearing as they walked towards the lively part of town. What I had seen on social media was right and I was pleased that I had come properly prepared.

It was time to think about getting something to eat and have the odd drink or two so I got up and went inside my room. As I entered I looked at my bed, most of it was bathed in the orange light from the street light. I put the room lights on and then sat on the bed in different positions and came to the conclusion that if I left the doors to the balcony open and the room light on the people in six or maybe more of the rooms in the hotel opposite would be able to see me laying on my bed, and I say ON my bed because it was so warm that I intended to leave the sheets underneath me. I would hopefully have voyeurs watching the naked me as I slept.

First it was a shower, the bathroom wasn't fantastic but it was adequate and clean and I had a lovely shower. I found that I could easily detach the shower head from the flexible hose and get a nice jet of water squirting against my clit. The other thing was, with the shower curtain open, the bathroom door open and the glass and shutter doors to the balcony open I could see two of the balconies of the hotel opposite. Which meant that if anyone was on those balconies they would be able to see me having a shower.

I was really liking that hotel.

Shower over it was time to decide what to wear. I settled on the man's string vest that I had bought on eBay. It's black and is long enough to cover my butt and pussy and the arm holes are low enough and big enough to show some side boob but if anyone wanted to see my tits they just had to look from the front. What's more the holes in the vest are big enough for my nipples to poke through, genuine pokies.

To go under the vest I got out one of my butt plugs, the one with the fake ruby in the end. I'd checked back at home and the ruby is clearly visible under that vest. I lubed it up and eased it into my butt. To complete my outfit I wore three inch heels and carried a little shoulder bag.

On my way out I went over to the reception desk. The old man had been replaced by a girl. I asked her if she had any maps of the island that had the best nudist beaches marked on it.

When she looked up she saw my tits through the vest but she ignored my exposure and went and got a map for me. I turned to watch her go and when she came back she came and stood at my side of the desk. There was no way that she couldn't have seen that the vest was all that I had on especially as she was looking at me when I opened the map and asked her which were the best nudist beaches and if there was a bus service running to them.

The girl kindly marked the beaches with an X and wrote the bus service number against them. Everything that she marked I already knew, I had got ll that information from the internet. I just wanted to see her reaction to what I was wearing. She had reacted, or should I say hadn't reacted, as I had hoped.

The other thing that I had hoped for was that it would have been a man receptionist. Maybe that would come in the following days but I was one step nearer to being in reception totally naked.

Outside lots of people were going up and down the street. Girls were wearing everything from long dresses to just thong bikini bottoms. A few girls were wearing horrible looking one piece swim suits with decorations attached to make them look like they were going clubbing like that. Most of those one piece suits were of the thong variety. In fact I would say that a good thirty percent of the girls had their butt cheeks exposed.

I started walking towards the part of the town that has the most bars and eating places and I didn't feel at all under dressed. In fact I even thought that I could get away with just wearing one of my crotchless G-strings because no one was staring at me. Then I rationalised that it was night time and not everywhere was lit as bright as daylight.

The further I went the more I reasoned that at least one evening I was going to go out wearing just one of my crotchless G-strings.

After exploring the nightlife of that part of town and seeing how lively it was I chose a cafe to eat in and went and sat at a table. I chose one near the walkway which I moved the chair so the I was facing the way that I thought most people were coming from and spread my knees. Sitting at a table like that and on a street was something that I intended to a lot during my holiday, although at night the effect is greatly reduced.

A waiter came, gave me a menu and asked me what I would like to drink. He looked at my chest then carried on as if I was wearing a bra and a shirt. I ordered then realised that in his job in that location he must see hundreds of tits each week

Anyway, I ordered, got and ate my food and paid not having seen one person look my way. I was disappointed but it wasn't unexpected.

Then I wandered down by the harbour and looked at the various stalls that were setup. I was truly amazed that no one said anything or even gave me a second glance. I giggled at the thought of walking around with a dildo sticking out of me and it having a flashing beacon on the end to attract peoples attention.

Then I saw the ferries that went across the bay and those that went to the different beaches. The design of them meant that people would be sat opposite each other and I imagined me sat with my knees open and the people staring at my spread, bare pussy. Going to a beach on a ferry was one thing that I had considered but it takes more than twice the time that the buses take so I had discounted it in favour of taking the buses but seeing the ferry boats made me think again. I decided maybe I'd try it one day.

As I said, it had been a long day so I finally headed back to the hotel.

The streets outside the lively area were still busy with people heading towards the action or going back to their hotels. The younger people appeared to be rushing to go to the action but the streets being not so busy gave those people more of a chance to look at what was walking their way and I heard a few comments from young men, all of them similar to,

"Bloody hell man, did you see her cunt."

Each time I heard one I smiled and thought,

"Getting there."

The girl was still sat at the reception desk so it looked like she worked the night shift, and when she saw me she called me over. At first I thought that she was going to say something about what was on display but she told me that she had found a better map. She was leant forwards in front of me marking things on the map, interspaced with looking up and at either my pussy or my face.

I rapidly came to the conclusion that she was quite happy for me to display my goodies and I again decided that I definitely was going to be totally naked in the reception. While she was telling me about getting to one beach, which she said was the best one for nudists, she was telling me that I needed to get a bus to Ibiza town and then get another one to Ses Salines.

I already knew that but I let her go on whilst I wondered if I could venture outside the hotel totally naked. That would be so totally cool.

Finally she finished and I thanked her before going up the stairs to my room.

The first thing that I did every time that I went into my room was to take off everything that I was wearing. The seconds thing was to open wide both balcony doors and look out.

When I did it this time I saw two young men on a balcony opposite. They were sat on chairs talking and drinking from bottles. They didn't see me at first so I switched my lights on and then went out onto the balcony.

The lights must have caught their attention because they were both looking at the naked me as I went and leant on the railings looking down. I was pleasantly pleased with how well I was lit up.

I waved at the two guys and shouted," Hi." but they didn't respond so I decided to give them something to think about. I sat on the chair, spread my legs wide and rubbed one out for them.

They still didn't respond even though I knew that they had watched me perform for them so I decided that this must be their first holiday without their parents and that they were too shy to say anything.

I then went in, cleaned my teeth and lay on my bed with the doors still wide open and the lights still on. I knew that the two guys could still see me as I lay on my back with my legs open, and I went to sleep.

I woke at just after 2 a.m. Some drunk youth was slowly making his way back to his hotel singing his head off. I got up and went and looked down to the street and confirmed what I thought. Apart from that drunk things were much quieter but there were still quite a few young people making their way back to their hotels.

I wanted that guy to look up and see me. He may have been drunk but he was still a man so I coughed loudly. That was enough and he looked up.

"Hey lady, you've got no clothes on." He shouted.

I ignored him and kept looking. The drunk's shouting was enough for a few people to look up. All of them seeing the naked girl looking down at them. As I said earlier, the street lighting was enough for them to know that I was indeed naked.

I was happy, another part of my plan was coming together. Over the next couple of hours I managed to attract the attention of over a dozen young men, and a few girls that were with them. My throat started to get a bit sore so I had to find another way to attract their attention and I came up with the idea of squeezing an empty plastic water bottle. The cracking sounds was out of place there so people looked up to see what it was.

When the pedestrian traffic started to change to locals going to work and street cleaning I gave up and went back to bed.

That was the routine that I had every night that I was there and well over a hundred people must have looked up and seen the naked me.

*****

My phone alarm went off at 7:30 a.m. I had booked the only meal that the hotel offered, breakfast and they started serving at 8 a.m. Most of those thirty minutes was spent in the bathroom including a full body shave.

The girl was still on reception when I went down wearing only a sheer micro dress. I went over to her and she looked up and was able to clearly see my tits and slit. She smiled and said,

"Buenos días."

I knew the answer but I asked where I could get breakfast and she pointed me in the right direction.

The breakfast room was small with only five tables. It was self service from a couple of long tables at one side and an old woman was bringing plates of food out from the kitchen and putting them on the long tables. Only the coffee that I fancied was there when I got there so I got a cup and went to sit at a table. As I was drinking it a young couple came in and sat between me and the food.

I decided to get my breakfast one item at a time. The guy stared at me each time I went passed them and I heard the girl whispering something about a slut.

Back in my room I prepared a bag to take to the beach and what I had to decide to wear. I'd be going on two buses changing in Ibiza town and from what I could find on the internet the bus stops for the two buses weren't near to each other, so bearing that in mind going there wearing just a crotchless G-String wouldn't be a good idea, besides I'd read reports that some of the bus drivers don't like looking at female skin.

I chose a skirt and top. The skirt being ultra short and barely covering my butt, the top being halter that I had made, slightly sheer and short so that if you are lower than me you can look up and see lots of under-boob.

Then it was off to the bus station. The bus to Ibiza town was a lot quicker than the one from the airport but it took a few minutes to find the stop for the bus to Ses Salines. When I did find it there was a long queue and I feared that I would miss the first one but people just kept getting on. There must have been more than fifty people crammed onto that bus and I was squashed between two men.

I thought back to the London underground but no one groped me. I did see one of the men sat next to where I was standing look up my top. He couldn't have not seen all of the bottom half of my tits.

When we got there the passengers were going off in three directions, one to the little shop that was there. Secondly across the road and into a street-side cafe that I later discovered was to a path that went between a huge car park and the back of the main beach, and thirdly directly down a slope passed where a lot of two wheeled vehicles were parked and onto the end of the beach.

I chose the last option wanting to feel the sand between my toes as soon as possible.

As soon as I saw the beach I knew that it was much better than the photos on the internet. It was relatively quiet at at that end but I could see lots of people further down. Knowing that nudism was allowed on the beach I stopped and took my top and skirt off and started walking.

When I got to the area where lots of people were clustered together I was expecting to see some other naked people but all I saw was topless. I smiled and thought that maybe the whole beach wasn't naturist, but I didn't stop to put something on.

Other than what I wore there all I had with me was one of four flowery scarfs that I took with me and all my scarfs are VERY sheer. I planned to wrap that round my waist and tie the ends in a knot if I needed to wear something in one of the beach bars that I had read were there.

I passed one beach bar and then the number of people thinned out, then I saw my first naked person, a man. That was my cue to find somewhere to spread my towel and really start my all-over tan.

I picked a spot which was near where people were coming onto the beach from beside the beach bar hoping that they would look at the naked girl with her legs spread wide then I got myself organised, mostly on my hands and knees so that my butt was pointing at the clothed area.

My first day on the beach was going to be a simple one, observing, exploring, sunbathing, swimming and of course displaying myself. I had plans to spice things up on subsequent trips to the beach.

Then I covered myself in sunblock and I was ready to start sunbathing. I lay back, legs spread very wide and sunglasses on. It was glorious, the sun, the sea and the sand all made for the perfect place. I could have laid there all day except for the limited the number of people who would see my naked body. But I had to counter that against the fact that those who saw me there would see all of my pussy, but for then I just wanted to absorb laying on the beach in that rare commodity in England, the sun.

I stayed there for well over an hour, only turning over when I got too warm but spreading my legs wide when I was on my stomach as well. I even went up on my spread knees displaying my butt and pussy to the people waking by. I saw quite a few people looking at me as they walked along the edge of the water, all of whom went towards where there were more naked people.

Then I went for a swim and that too was a wonderful experience, warm water tickling my pussy as I swam. Next it was a visit to the nearby beach bar. I hadn't seen any totally naked people going in there so I got the scarf and wrapped it round my waist so that it covered my butt and my slit -- just. I was covered but still exposed to anyone who looked for more than a split second. The knot was just in front of my left hip but it would take very little for me to slide the whole thing round so that the knot was above my pubes leaving my slit and clit uncovered.