The Exhib Girl's Solo Holiday Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whole situation and the crude descriptions of what the guys said they would do to the girls was having an effect on me and it didn't help that Harry and Jack were sat so close to me that I could feel their bare arms accidentally touching me. I'm sure that if they'd cleared the table and lay me on it I would have happily let them gang-bang me right there, in the street with hundreds of people walking by.

Well that didn't happen. What did happen was that we moved on to another bar then another and I soon realised that not only was I getting quite happy, but all the guys were as well. At goodness know what time I said that I was heading back to the hotel. The guys had a bit of a conflab and it was decided that Ryan and Jack would escort me while Harry, Max and Ethan would move on to another bar.

Despite my protests saying that I didn't need an escort they insisted and off we went. I soon realised that both Jack and Ryan were happier than I was but I was happy enough to invite both of them back to my room.

Before I knew it my vibrator had been pulled out, Jack was fucking my mouth and Ryan my pussy, and it certainly wasn't rape, I was just as enthusiastic as they were.

When it was all over both guys just wanted to go to sleep but I kicked them out and had a refreshing shower. Then it was out onto the balcony to see if I could get anyone to look up or over and see the naked me standing or sitting there with my legs wide open.

After a while, and a handful of voyeurs staring at me, I needed some sleep and with the doors open and the lights on, I lay on my bed and quickly fell asleep. A couple of times whilst it was still dark outside I woke up hearing loud noise and I went out onto the balcony to see what the noise was. One time I was lucky and a couple of drunk men looked up and saw me. One of them was staring as he walked and he walked straight into a parked car and ended up in a pile on the road. I had a little laugh even though I was probably the cause.

*****