The Exhibitionist Pet Pt. 03

Story Info
She reaches a whole new level of degradation and exposure.
10.3k words
4.7
58.5k
77

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ruination
Ruination
391 Followers

The story is not realistic and is not intended to be. All the characters and the plot are fictitious and the names were invented by a random generator.

Read the previous chapters to understand the full context.

Enjoy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

There I was, fingering my cunt in front of a total stranger who knew my address. I was horny, but that still required a lot of guts, and the delivery guy the pizzeria sent, a teenager about my age but with a nerdish look, freckled face, skinny type and big nose, seemed to be more ashamed than me. It was almost wrong, you would think the girl whose pink pussy is wet and exposed is the one who should be embarrassed, not the fully dressed weirdo watching as she risks her reputation and future.

From all I knew, the worst that could happen to him was being recorded by someone passing while he watched me, and let's be honest, anyone videotaping it wouldn't focus on his face. I don't know if I got used to a new level of obscenity, but to me, even if people ended up knowing about what was happening, he probably would become more popular, something very different from what would happen to me. I wish I could go back in time and say "for fucks sake, enjoy the show, insult me, or touch me," I was committing public indecency in my front yard and he was avoiding to look at my naked body. Am I a bad person for thinking that he should at least show some interest about my fully exposed cunt?

Worse than that, I knew myself, and that means that I knew I was getting in the level of arousal where I start to lose control. Sure, fingering my pink soaked hole in public because of a dare made by my blackmailer and her friends is a weird concept of "staying in control", but I knew that, the worst that Amanda demanded from me could be very tame next to what I would willingly do to degrade myself if I reached the right mood, and by that point I was craving for the boy attention.

Sure, I was a little relieved. I knew that not doing any obscenities in public is a good thing once in a while... well, I mean, not doing any obscenities in public besides the ones I had to... but, holy fuck. Part of some weird slutty pride I had was really hurt by that stranger indifference. For fucks sake, I even had to beg him to stay and watch me.

"Please, sir. I must complete this dare for a game of dares I'm playing with a friend" I told him as he refused to watch me when he first appeared. He answered me saying that he needed to make more deliveries and I begged saying "Please, stay, I'm so horny right now. I promise it will be fast, I just need you to watch me cumming and I'm soaking wet."

And he stood in my front gate to watch, always complaining and never taking action on his own hands. I also didn't gave him the pizza money he was waiting (yeah, I've been bad), but I think I'm justified.

After a time I was really eager for attention, but I wouldn't command him. In fact I wanted to show him, through my actions, that he had a free pass to do anything to me. My kinkiest side wanted so much to see everything escalating to insane levels. I wished so hard that he would just forget his religion, girlfriend or whatever was holding him and start skull fucking me without even asking. I would gladly take his cock in my needy slutty mouth and suck it until the moment when all the cum it once had would be resting in my stomach. If he wanted me to eat his ass it would be ok, if he wanted to take my cell phone in which I was recording my public masturbation and send the video to everyone in my contacts I would even tell him who were the people that would make me more ashamed if they received it... at that moment I would be totally cooperate with anything, all I needed was some new level of degradation.

He wasn't even recording me. Did he consider me unworthy of being shown to his friends in the pizzeria? I was putting so much effort in looking hot.

When he arrived I was already naked and dropped to my knees right in front of him to rub my clit, but seeing his lack of interest I changed my position twice, once lying on my back with my legs lifted and spread to let him see my pink pussy better while I fingered myself and later putting my face on the floor and lifting my ass in his direction while my hand stuck three fingers in my totally exposed cunt. I didn't even tried to hide my moans just because I wanted to sound hotter for him, and believe me, I was loud to the point that I now consider a miracle that none of my neighbors appeared to check what was happening. Even a gay guy would get a hard on with that.

I was degrading myself, okay, but I like when there's someone else disgracing me too. Yet I was so turned on by the feeling of his rejection. Not a truly one, since I didn't asked him for anything else than what he was already doing. That black old priest or some of the people from the avenue would at least be recording my performance while I would hear some nice insults.

Part of me was also annoyed with my own lack of attitude, but I think I just wanted to have no control of my humiliation. I wanted it to be imposed to me, and my role on it being just to help to collaborate and obey, but never control... oh, and obviously I wanted to be the target of the humiliation too. My life should be like a boat adrift in a raging sea of sexual degradation that would eventually throw me in the rocks of the society moral judgements and make everyone know how fucked up I am.

And yet he was complaining about the time he had to deliver the other pizzas. That's the bad part of dealing with an audience, right. People are unpredictable. Sometimes they wanna expose you to everyone you know, and sometimes they just don't care at all.

On the bright side, I was masturbating, and masturbating with a stranger watching me and my most intimate places (if I can still call them that). It had been three days without an orgasm and I was allowed to have one in that dare. Three days where I managed to control myself as a good girl (or a obedient pet).

If you think I want to complain about that, I don't... the exposure and the tension that boiled my blood during those days of denial also resulted in a wonderful and intense climax, the kind you don't get masturbating in the privacy of the bathroom, and soon I was resting on the floor with my ass pointing at him... and my pussy glowing with my juices reflecting the street lights.

After seeing that he just hurried me, "Sorry, miss... I really need this job."

I had the money with me. It was in my hand all along, but instead of giving it to him I made my last scandalous act by shoving it in my exposed and lifted pussy. "Grab it, and keep the change" I said, smiling with my idea.

I know, I know... money is dirty, but I didn't care at the time... especially because it worked. He stuck his fingers in my cunt and took the money soaked with my juices. "Stupid bitch," he muttered in the process.

"Yes. I am," I whispered, not sure if he could hear.

If he did, he said nothing, just left with his bike, leaving me naked and exhausted in front of the open gate that he didn't even bothered to close.

I don't even know how much time I took to stand up and lock everything. Probably minutes that seemed like an eternity, and during that time my ass was pointed to the street as an invite for any guy that passed. Part of me would enjoy that, but being rejected while I acted like a wanton slut (or was one) really made me feel a new type of humiliation. Maybe I should thank the weird boy for not giving a damn about my gushing pussy and lack of self-respect after all. He made me feel so worthless.

Was he going to tell the other deliverers about this? I wasn't sure. Part of me wished he had a video proof to show all the others. Well, I had mine. My cell phone was strategically positioned between my plants.

I picked my phone and went inside, where I realized that, minutes after cumming, I already needed another orgasm.

I thought about sending Amanda the video and asking for permission. The video went through e-mail, but I also called her, initially only in audio, but she rejected my call and called back requiring a video talk, and I accepted.

By the background I could see that she wasn't at home, but in some bar. Some of the people in the table were in her house in the night when I got my dares, but there were new faces too, and she ordered me to position my cell phone in a distance where I could present myself properly, kneeling and naked. I got on my knees with my legs apart to make my shaved slit more visible, and as she thought it was an acceptable position she ordered me to greet everyone in the table individually, including the waiter.

My face, tits and pussy were visible as, one by one, they appeared in my screen. I always said "Good evening , sir (or ma'am). I'm Laura," and most of them complimented me with things like "Hey Laura. Nice pussy", "nice tits" and "I wish I could stick my cock in your mouth right now". I thanked all of them for the sweet words.

And about my second orgasm, Amanda said "Don't be a greedy slut, Laura, you still have another dare since I can't see anything metallic in your cunt and nipples. Haven't you liked that one?"

She was talking about the dare that would force me to put some piercings in some very naughty places and allow the studio to take a picture of it and put in the display they show to clients.

"I loved that dare, ma'am. It's just that I am so needy right now. I want another orgasm so much, and then I will make this dare..." I told her while hearing people laughing in the table and not sure how much of it was me playing the role of submissive and how much was just raw honesty.

"Well, I don't think you appreciated that, but don't worry. Those are just the minimum you must do. Feel free to surprise me by letting your sluttyness push your dares to another level, and if I am really surprised I may even let you cum more than once depending of my mood."

I always have been afraid of needles, but there was no way that they would hurt enough to make me reject two orgasms, so I decided to take advantage of that motivation that I had at that moment, and since I am a stupid slut, I fucked up.

"What you mean by surprise, ma'am?" I questioned.

Amanda loved when I creatively made my humiliations worse. I should imagine that if I had to do the piercings of the dare, the "surprise" effect would come if I made more than that, or even making some not requested effort to make my exposure worse, but I questioned it just because I wanted to know a minimum amount of surprise that would grant me the extra reward, and she disapproved.

"Well, a surprise would be if you made new piercings or, I don't know, posted your nude pics with them on some porn site. I don't know, be creative, make a tattoo, get piercings that weren't requested or whatever you feel like you should, but you know, you should be creative by yourself so, now, since I suggested it, those extra piercings are part of the dare. Okay? I even thought that dare was too prude for you anyway so, now you will do it for only one orgasm to make you learn that you should always put effort in degrading yourself. Okay?"

People in the table laughed hard, but I got frustrated from seeing that opportunity ruined. From the screen I could see how astonished and pathetic I looked, and couldn't even think of anything to say.

"You should thank me for teaching you this lesson. I'm making some real effort to let you know your place and you don't seem to have any consideration," she completed, trying to sound sad but failing to hold her laugh (and the others continued to laugh too).

Part of me, the rational one, was outraged by that. She really made sure that everything would be degrading and now she wanted me to be thankful? But, at the same time, part of me was really excited for having to thank her for screwing me and even wanted her to do more. I needed command to be really slutty, at least in a first moment.

My inner conflict was a secret anyway, I just answered "thanks, ma'am."

"Hmmm. I don't feel much thanked, I think you are sad because I didn't paid enough attention and now you think your dares may be too mild. But don't worry, there's enough time to improve them. Tonight I will check every dare in the bag and make it suit you better. Somehow riskier, somehow more degrading and, maybe, more disgusting too. You're gonna love it. In fact, I think you would look nice and the current dare would be better if you made eyebrow and bridge piercings, so that will be the extra ones. What do you think?" She said, with glee in her eyes.

What I thought was that I was expecting worse. At first I was even surprised with that choice, since I would expect her to make me do something nastier, maybe some anal piercing if that is possible, but then I realized that if I made the eyebrow and bridge, my face would be all pierced, and thus, since each piercing had to appear in the picture for the studio display, I would have my full face and my naked body exposed forever in a studio, instead of just below my nose.

"I loved your ideas, ma'am. I can't wait to make this dare." I said without even considering the consequences of what I was implicitly agreeing to, but let's be honest... in my state of arousal I would agree even if she wanted me to expose myself in more extreme ways.

I didn't mentioned, but Amanda kept our talk on speakerphone, so everyone in the table could listen and I could hear their reactions after every time I said anything. The cell phone was also positioned in a way that almost everyone was in the video call, and that probably meant that all of them could see me too (and that was three guys and five girls). Anyway, she hung up on the call without even saying goodbye. Well, it kind of bothered me, but I was already getting used to how bad she treated me at that moment, especially in front of others.

For all I knew, voluntarily agreeing with her proposals of increasing my humiliation wouldn't make her treat me any better, in fact she would, most likely, treat me worse through time anyway. Maybe she wanted me to rebel just to have an excuse to publish everything I did and see how I would react, and she surely could after the permissions I gave heron video, but maybe she also wanted me to degrade myself even more before putting everything online just to make the amount of content increase the chances of everything go viral.

Anyway, after she ended our talk I took a cold shower, something I really needed whenever I had to think about anything that didn't involved sex during those days, and went to my computer to check the piercing studios in my region.

My rational side was in control at that moment, so I looked for studios far from my neighborhood and college to reduce the chances of my pictures being spotted by someone I knew. Soon I found a place pretty far from them both. The place was runned by an old man of about fifty whose nickname was Chupacabra, who works with piercings, and a woman on her middle forties named Lianna, who makes the tattoos and was in the mentioned band.

My kink side liked the idea of getting the piercings from the hand of some old man. It felt even more humiliating to do it with him touching my pink pussy, nipples and face. That gave me some chills, I felt truly grossed just by imagining old people, but part of me take pleasure from my own discomfort when it involves anything that can make me feel humiliated. It is like if I was my own enemy, an enemy that hates me and takes pleasure when I do something I hate. Like if I hated what I was doing but loved to know that I hated it, and this part was cheering with the possibility of destroy my boundaries and make me disrespect myself again. I had a true addiction in humiliation, and at that moment I even fantasized with him realizing how slutty I am and sharing me with other gross men.

Well, after deciding the place I took a shower and went to bed, but took a long time before I really could sleep due to how anxious I was for the tomorrow.

The next day I returned from my classes at the sunset and immediately put a short summer dress, some sandals, grabbed my purse and took a bus to the studio (yes, no panties). The journey was peaceful and nothing happened, with exception of me getting wet by expectation. I tried to think about anything else, but couldn't change my focus.

The bus stopped right in front of the studio. The front was composed by a tall front window three meters wide who covered almost the entire wall and had the name of the studio painted and a glass door. Inside I could see a special kind of chair, and two regular ones, two desks, one who looked like where you pay for the service and other where the equipment for the tattoo and piercings would be stored. There were also two doors in the back, one with a unisex bathroom symbol. The walls were covered with pictures of tattoos and some piercings.

As I entered, I immediately looked at that giant old man whose nickname was Chupacabra. He was about two meters tall, white, skinny with a hairy chest appearing through a v-neck and dreadlocks in his beard and hair. He looked like one of those guys who is always smiling, like a cool uncle, and his clothes looked kind of dirty.

He welcomed me and I said "Hi, it's my first time and I always wanted to have some piercings. Do you have some pictures that I can use as a reference?"

He looked at me, probably thinking that I was just a spoiled brat that would get something in my ear and said "well, the types are all over the walls" he said, spreading his arms to indicate all the framed pictures hanging and then pointing to some places where there were the piercings with a "see?"

I thanked him and started checking. While I searched I found all the facial ones, the eyebrow piercings, the bridge piercing, the septum piercing (that would be the nose one) and even took some interest in the tongue piercing, but after looking a few minutes and not finding it I asked "I was looking for something more... intimate. Do you have pics of those?"

His face changed to an expression of surprise, with a touch of curiosity or satisfaction, but he immediately tried to disguise this change of humor and look as if he wasn't imagining my pussy and tits. "Well, those are the kind of stuff that people don't usually let us take pics of. Its, as you said, intimate."

I felt my arousal begin to rise, but as still in control, so I tried to sound like I just didn't minded showing some nudity and said "Well, I wouldn't mind. In fact, seems kind of hot to have something like that somewhere where people can see." And as I said that I also checked him from head to toe, noticing even more that he looked like an old hippie hobo, but also noticing a hard on starting to bulge and a wedding ring. Maybe it all went to the flirtatious spectrum after all, but it wasn't intended yet.

"Well, would be nice to have some pics to show future clients. Maybe we can even make you some discount if you end up allowing it."

I wasn't exactly thinking about money, but that was a good excuse, so I accepted without even hearing his proposition "Well, could we do that today? I kind of need them with some urgency."

I don't know what he imagined when I said that. Maybe that I was about to go to my parents home, maybe that some crush of mine was arriving in town, but probably not that I was craving for an orgasm and that was my way to be allowed to have one. Anyway, he just said that he could do it and started lecturing me about the hygiene demands of piercing your body, the healing times and showing me the jewelry.

About jewelry, I chose metallic bars for everything, except the septum where I would get a ring. Part of me even wanted some pink to match my intimate regions, but I decided for the basic silvery ones since they would be noted easily. Of course my kinks had a part in this choice, but I also thought that, if I was already going to pierce my flesh, I should at least make it look good, and I liked piercings even if I hadn't get one before day.

Ruination
Ruination
391 Followers