The Exhibitionist Pet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon a few guys couldn't hold anymore and approached me. I even got my head pulled from a dick, but I wouldn't hold any grudge for that. I just opened my mouth, put my tongue out and felt his warm gland rest on my taste buds while that tiny hole in the tip spurted the white liquid direct from his balls on my currently second wettest hole. I loved to see all those cameras recording it, and happily swallowed and sucked him a bit more to keep it clean before he hid it in his trousers. On the other hand, I knew that my fun would be over soon. Luckily one of the guys, a black skinny one with really big ears, wanted his sperm to be earned.

"you wanna taste my seed, bitch?" He asked me while his hand held the phone close to my face and his black hard dick was being jerked inches from my face.

"Yes, sir, Please. I want it so bad," I answered submissively and softly moaning.

"I liked this 'sir' thing, but you are a cum addicted whore, aren't you? You should beg for cum like a cum addicted whore would. Right?" he said, loudly, directing the "right?" to the men around us, who copiously agreed.

And you know what? I also agreed to it. As a cum addicted whore I shouldn't think that I was being nice to them, I should be grateful, and trade any self-respect and dignity for the chance to please them enough to convince them to fill my belly with their hot milk. Maybe other girls would hate that, but I'm not the other girls, so I must show them how much I want all that liquid that, to me, worth more than gold. Once I realized that I decided to prove myself.

"Everyone, please, let me to savor all your sperm. I want you all emptying your balls in my mouth. Cum right in my tongue and record me swallowing it all. Use me like a toy and treat me like the worthless slut that I, and everyone of you, know that I am. I beg you, give me everything, every drop of cum, fill my mouth and stomach and put me in my place as the lowest and more degraded woman in the world. I am your bitch, your whore, your slut," I begged, really inspired.

"Fuck," the black guy said, liking my spontaneous speech and rewarding me with his black cock entering my mouth and delivering his warm milk right where it belongs. But he took it away too soon and one drop landed on the sidewalk. I said I wanted every drop, didn't I? So I would not waste that. Everyone saw me as I crawled back a little (still on my knees), put my head close to that drop, lifted my ass with my legs apart (to increase the spectacle) and put my tongue out to lick that small amount of cum from that dirty floor where hundreds of people steps daily. All while I could count at least four cell phones pointed at my face.

Those drops came to my mouth with some dirt that felt like sand, but I didn't cared. It was cum, and I swallowed it properly.

"We wanna cum too, you lazy whore." A guy said behind me, slapping me so hard on my pussy that I gasped in pain while the laughter intensified and some other guys started insulting me too.

"Sorry, sir and thank you for reminding me of my place." I said as I arose to my knees again and the new slapper approached my face delivering sprays of my favorite drink.

They all approached me, all spurring in my mouth. I always would open my lips and show the white content before gulping it down to let them have it recorded when they wanted to show to their friends, and they loved it. Some still came on my face, especially when my mouth was occupied, but I directed the cum to my mouth with my fingers and swallowed it too.

In the end, after every nut willing to take a part in my public blowbang had left its sperm inside of me, I came, and OH MY GOD, it was the best one so far... everything was worth it. I moaned loudly with all those cell phones recording it, and I was in bliss. I don't even know how many cocks I sucked or how many videos were recorded, and I love that I didn't even knew how much I had degraded myself or how much proof there was of it.

Some guys were still joining to get their dicks sucked, probably invited by others. I think mostly gave up when they saw my state, grossed by how many cum was over me, so just the dirtiest ones were still trying to get my blowjob, and even after cumming my switch hadn't flipped to normal, so I still welcomed everyone wanting to get some relief from my mouth... for a few minutes.

Minutes after I came someone said that the police was coming and they all disbanded, almost all of them not caring about what would happen to me. All the blowbang must have endured something like fifteen to twenty minutes.

As I looked the studio I noticed that Lianna was still there, by the window, with her camera in hand. She probably caught everything I did, and her camera was one of those professional ones.

Anyway, as almost everyone left a fat guy in his late twenties approached me and asked if I needed a ride. What a gentlemen, right? I accepted it and he took me to my home in the back of his pickup (because he didn't want me to stain the seats). Of course he said that I would pay for the ride another day when he would visit me for another rough fuck (maybe bringing some friends). I had been reduced to a whore who trades sex for transportation, and even as my senses were coming back, part of me still loved it.

As we entered my street one of my neighbors was on the sidewalk next to my home, and the fat pickup guy didn't even tried to avoid him. Well, he probably didn't thought I cared much about modesty. The result was that I didn't even had a chance to hide, so my neighbor witnessed me totally degraded leaving that stranger's car.

I didn't greet him because I was truly ashamed again, and he just stared as I entered my house in what made every other walk of shame in history look like a nun procession.

The first thing I did at home was check my appearance in the mirror. I had cum, dried cum, all over my body, my face totally covered in it, most of my hair was glued by it and there was a trail of dry cum from my face to my pussy, with marks in other regions too. My eyes were red, probably from all that deep throating and cum. The pen writing in my forehead had "Slutty Laura M" wrote, probably by the lack of space to complete "Moreira", and the one on my cheeks said "WHORE" written in a way which my mouth was the letter "O" . My back had "Fuck me like you hate me" on the upper portion, "I love bestiality" in the lower portion and a "piss in my mouth" on my left butt cheek. My right butt cheek tattoo was a "cocksucker slut" with a penis inside a red heart (everything else was in black ink) right above it, my upper arm one was a "I ♡ Eating Ass" in two lines, "I" and the heart in the first and "Eating Ass" in the second, and my middle chest tattoo was "Cum Addicted Whore" in big letters with smaller ones below saying "please, degrade me."

I was kind of amused and shocked at the same time, but took some pics and sent it to Amanda, even a close up of my clit where I thought I could see a small black spot that I to me was the result of that painful clit punishment.

While waiting for an answer, and a bit calmer, I remembered that I should check my social networks to see if anyone found me there. As I looked at it there were three friendship requests from strangers and one of those used the chat to send some videos, lots of them, with the message "Thought you would like to see."

The first one was me in the chair getting those tattoos and smiling to the crowd until Lianna passed the tattoo needle in my clit. I made a pain face and then looked even happier when I noticed people's laughter.

The second video was me begging Lianna to give me my stuff, and then a girl whose face wasn't recorded would stick her hand in the back of her panties (probably her butthole) and put her fingers on my mouth. We could hear her laugh and then she would approach me and spit on my face, saying "attention whore" while I laid on the door begging.

The third one was me sucking the dick of whoever was filming. My face up close with my name on it and I could hear him saying "this whore just want to suck some dicks... she loves it, most of these guys are stinking and she seems do not give a damn about it," then he would focus on my hand on my pussy and say "but she surely is enjoying."

There were also videos of when that guys slapped my pussy and I thanked him for it and from the moment I licked the cum from the floor, and in this last one you could hear the sound of my pussy being beated right after I swallowed the sperm and before I thanked the guy and started sucking him.

There were many others, most of them depicting things I already described with the benefit of actually hearing people talking low of me and seeing how much I looked like a slut. Seeing how I acted I could understand why, no matter how I serve people, they will always consider me trash for doing it.

I thanked the guy who sent that, accepted the friendship requests and downloaded all videos, sending it to Amanda. Then I changed my profile pictures to one in which I was hard to recognize to avoid most people searches.

After that I took a bath and noticed that Lianna wasn't lying when she said that those pen writings were hard to wash. They were a slightly more faded, but not enough to be even a bit harder to see. I probably would have to skip college for some days if I wanted to keep my adventure as a secret (if I can call it that after so many people saw me).

The warm water was so comfortable, and, at first, wherever my hands roamed I could feel the cum becoming slimy with water and then washed off. I wanted to masturbate again, but I didn't want to violate my rules. I even touched my pussy a bit, thinking about what I saw in those videos, how people saw me, but I stopped before I reached a level where I wouldn't be able to contain myself. Looks like Amanda's discipline was working.

Amanda called me right after I left the shower. As I answered the phone she said "Holy fuck, Laura. You are something really above any of my expectations."

I kind of got happy with that compliment, even if it was just her way to say that I was disgracing myself more then she would imagine.

"Thank you very much, ma'am." I answered, ashamed and proud of myself at the same time.

"I wish I wasn't alone right now, because my friends could really enjoy some blowjobs during a movie session with your dare. Later I will go to that studio and check if they hanged your picture, but for now let's do like this. You have two options. Stay free until the weekend..." which means two days at that time, "...or come here and grab a new dare if you want to cum another time this week. I won't let you repeat a dare because those were too mild for you."

Fuck, if I took another dare I would have to make it in two days, and that meant while the writings on my body would still be evident to everyone. On the other hand, I wanted to cum again, and I wanted it so bad...

My mind wanted to avoid the risks, but my kink side thought about how any dare would be much worse with those writings and I said "I want to pick a new one, ma'am."

Amanda laughed of the last part and said "okay, slut. Come here and grab your dare, but I'm doing my homework, so you'll have to be fast, alright?"

"Yes, ma'am."

As she hung up I rushed myself and left my house still naked. I wasn't sure if I needed to, but since she asked it the first time I thought she would want it this time too. I didn't even took much care in the walk, and due to that I've been seen by two cars in my path to her home. Was I ashamed? Yes, but I wanted to know my new dare so much.

As I reached her home I ringed the bell and Amanda appeared in some pajamas like clothing with the bag of dares after a few minutes. She didn't even care about my public nudity.

"They have been improved, ok?" she said to me, smiling with the thought that nothing I would get would be easy to do.

I put my hand in the bag and got a folded paper. Immediately I regretted getting it, but Amanda said "go on, read it for us. I'm curious." And I unfolded it, seeing a text that was too long to be something that I could do easily.

"Call your parents in a public place during the day. You may use a cropped shirt whose bottom hem cover no lower than the bottom of your tits (just in case they want a video call), but can't wear anything else. The call must last at least ten minutes, and you must be seen by at least ten strangers during the dare. You bring someone to record you in video during the dare and also record the call with your parents, but the person with you must be discrete and avoid to intervene if any stranger interacts with you. If someone sees you and stop to stare you must walk to the person and guide his hand to your cunt unless the person refuse, and if there's more than one person you must guide the hands of the others to other parts of your body (ass, tits, inner thigh or mouth, and in the case of mouth you must suck the finger). You must pose to anyone recording you and show happiness and willingness as you do it."

I read it again and again. That couldn't be real, could it? It was a whole new level of risk, this time taking my humiliation so close to the last ones I would want to find out. Amanda knew it, and couldn't hold her smile as she saw my frightened expression, not that if she could she would hide the joy she got from my discomfort.

"Did you liked it?" she asked.

I wasn't sure. Maybe I should tell her that it was too much, or that I needed some time to think about it... but I kne she wouldn't take it well, and after a few seconds in shock I answered "Yes, ma'am," resigning to my fate.

"Good..." she answered, smiling with my predicament. "Now get the fuck out of my street before anyone sees."