The Exhibitionist Pet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made a deal about the price and, he conducted me to the non-bathroom door. As we were walking my inner slut showed up and I pointed to the chair in the front and asked "Hmmm... could we do it here?"

He got surprised again by my question, but maybe thought that I was uncomfortable with being alone with him to the point of preferring being exposed, or just assumed that I was thinking he could cover the front of the studio, but asked "well, do you want my wife to do it? I can call her and..."

"No. Its fine." I interrupted him. My mind was a mystery to him, and seeing his confuse face I said "let's do it."

I kind of regretted not insisting on getting my pussy pierced in a place visible to passers, but I was still holding my limits at that moment. When we entered the backroom he showed me the place to sit and, right before I sat I noticed the bulge of his trousers getting bigger. God, I was starting to imagine how humiliating would be sucking that hobo-hippie dick and it was really starting to flip my switch. Would be gross, there was absolutely nothing attractive, at least in a standard concept of attractiveness, in that old man, but I wanted to taste his cock so much just because I should hate that idea, and I wanted it to be awful and disgusting. I wanted to be grossed by the sight, the smell and the taste and still please him with all my heart and holes. But how I would do it?

"Should I get naked?" I asked, and not waiting for the answer I grabbed the bottom hem of my dress and pulled it upwards until it was above my head, throwing it on the ground and allowing him to see my full birthday suit.

"Well, that isn't necessary" he said, but never asked me to put it back.

I sat on the chair as I was and he grabbed his needle and some scissor like equipment. First his rough hands touched my nipples, making me question internally if he was enjoying the feel. I surely wanted him to, and to entice him, I softly moaned, making him smile a bit. I also was pretty sure that the usual way to get something pierced didn't involve that amount of touching, but I wouldn't complain.

He pierced my other nipple, my eyebrow and my nose (septum and the bridge one, and the bridge hurt a lot). When he was about to go to my clit hood my nakedness woke my slut and my depravity took the reins of my actions for good.

His crotch was kind of close to my face at that moment, so I just said "you know what? Forget this one for now", and as I was moving my face closer to his hard dick and touching it through the trousers with my lips (the mouth ones) I said "I wanna use it."

He got conflicted, I could see, but I wanted it sooooo bad and he didn't stopped me at first. I didn't even ask him. I just left the chair to kneel in front of him as I lowered his trousers. He didn't seemed that dirty downstairs, and immediately after I saw his medium sized cock surrounded by white pubic hair I took it in my nineteen years old slutty mouth, loving the thrill of knowing how much that would ruin me if it went public. God, I love to feel like a whore.

It took a few seconds of blowjob before he said "I-I'm sorry but I have a wife." And I know what you may be thinking. It's so nice to see a faithful couple these days. But all I wanted was that faithful dick and he denied me that. I didn't even stopped sucking as he said that, but he pulled his cock away from my warm tongue and kind of apologized for not allowing me to drain his balls by saying "I love her... I'm sorry".

Fuck, fuck, fuck... I was so horny. I even asked him if he was sure with a sad face, but it changed nothing. I went back to the chair, frustrated, and he finally touched my needy clit, and although he said nothing about, it was impossible that he didn't saw how wet I was. Anyway, he pierced my hood mercilessly. I screamed as I felt that pain, but knowing that, even rejecting me, he could have that sight that some guys would use to jerk about was my consolation prize. The only attention I would get from the second guy rejecting me in a row.

He gave me some tissues to control the bleeding and, after it stopped everywhere I looked at him and said "can you make the pictures?"

"Don't worry... it isn't necessary" he told me, "and I'll give you the discount." He probably wanted to buy me that way so I wouldn't tell anything to anyone, but I wasn't thinking about saving money.

"Please, I need it. I made a bet with some friends and I will be in trouble if my picture doesn't end in your walls." I said desperate as I noticed that I could not be able to fulfill my dare.

"Sorry, but I won't use my family business to help your weird bet." He answered with certainty.

"Please, I need it so bad. I will do anything. What do you want me to do to get it?" I begged even more.

"I can't do this with my wife and with her business. You know what, get out." He said, kicking me out of his studio still undressed and without paying for the piercings. The street wasn't crowded, but had some people around who immediately noticed me, so I dressed myself even wanting to stay nude.

That exposure wasn't even my main concern. I was afraid of what I would get from Amanda later. Even more, I didn't wanted to fail her, and fail myself, but then I saw a light of hope. The wife, Lianna, appeared and, oblivious to what happened, saw me approaching her in my summer dress.

"Hi, you are the owner of that studio, aren't you?" I asked her. She got scared, probably thinking that I would say something troublesome (and she was kind of right).

"Yes. Do you have any complaint?" she asked, making me a bit nervous and, well... it's never easy to tell a woman that you tried to suck her husband dick... but I kind of needed to.

That part took a few minutes. I tried to gild the pill the best I could, and in my nervous state I don't even remember the details, but let's face it, it was impossible to make her take that in a cool way. By her look I could see that once she believed me she just wanted to kill me right in the street, but she listened quiet and angry to my story (in which I didn't mentioned the nature of my relation with Amanda, just said that it was a bet).

"Please, it wasn't his fault, but I really need to have that picture here." I said in the end, not wanting him to have any problem, but then I realized that I could offer what she wanted and said "I'll let you do anything you want with me, just please, take the pic and use it in your display. It isn't as if you wouldn't humiliate me with that."

That was a truly weird situation and I wasn't sure if she bought my win-win proposal, but she said nothing more, just ended our talk and entered the studio. Minutes later I could hear that she was having an argument with her husband in the backroom as I waited outside.

After a few minutes he passed through me enraged and said "You fucking slut." He actually wanted to insult me more, but couldn't find the words and were about to cry, so he only walked away. "I fucked up," I thought, but then Lianna called me in.

"I don't know what kind of freak you are and what you gain with your bet, but if you want that so much I will give it with one condition. I want to tattoo you in three places that I will choose, and tattoo whatever I want."

I not even considered the possibility of saying no. "Fine. Tattoo whatever you want wherever you want." I said, sealing the deal without even questioning it, and also feeling my pussy gush with the idea.

"Get naked," She sharply said, and after I obeyed she took me to the chair, and guess what. It wasn't the backroom one, but the one facing the front window. Then she told me to lie on my stomach while she worked on my right butt cheek.

Through a mirror I could see a small crowd gathering in front of the shop, and they had their cell phones in hand to take pictures of me. She just kept making her art as I felt the pain of being permanently marked by a cheated and angry woman. Then she told me to lie on my back again, and suddenly I was facing the crowd of onlookers from outside.

As you probably imagine, that flipped my switch again and I opened my legs to allow them a better look and, as I did that, Lianna noticed and calmly approached her tattoo gun to my pussy and stinged my clit.

I gasped. That totally surprised me, and was truly painful. The most sensitive part of my body had just been perforated in front of an audience, and there were people laughing at me. Outside, by the window, I could see a bearded guy of about my age, and among so many comments, I could hear him telling his friend with excitement "Man, I can't believe that I got that on video."

A girl with punk look also commented loudly enough to let me hear: "Check her smile, I think the bitch loved it," and only then I noticed that I was smiling by noticing that my pain and humiliation turned me into laugh stock for so many strangers. God, I am such a pervert. I wanted everyone to mock me, everyone to see me punished and treated like trash.

"You fucking slut. You are enjoying this now, but you will regret later," Lianna said as her needle went to my upper middle chest region and the crowd reached the maximum size the sidewalk and the front of the studio would allow to see my predicament.

The crowd wasn't that big since the studio was small and about twenty people was enough to prevent any distracted transient from noticing me getting marked, but there were enough people to be more than the number who had seen me naked before that moment, and I could see them all. Their cell phones were pointed at me, their expressions were of disgust, lust or laugh and I could even discern some dirty comments. I was probably being shared in internet too, one guy even showed me his screen to let me see one video uploading, and I heard some guys could inviting friends to come see me in person.

Finally, after that, she finished with something on my upper left arm. It all took some time, and I don't even know how much people passed through the crowd during the entire event, but I greeted them all, and their cameras, with a grin from ear to ear. Most of the crowd was men, but there was some women too and there were a constant flux of people leaving and joining so a much higher number must have seen me.

After that Lianna turned the chair (and me) to face the back of the studio and dragged me closer to the front windows, then took her distance and told me "make your pose and smile."

I obeyed, smiling with glee as I lifted my legs in a "M" shape to make my cunt be open and exposed. She used the opportunity and took lots of pictures of my naked body with a crowd behind.

"I will make sure that these pics are printed in the biggest size I can, and I will frame them and hang it on that wall," she pointed to the wall that faced the front door, "to make sure that anyone who enter my studio knows your slutty face and what a fucking disgusting cunt you are."

Then she grabbed my hand and threw me on the floor forcefully. As I tried to understand what was going on she placed a mirror in front of me, and said "lift and spread your ass and keep your legs apart. This one will also go to the wall just to show your new tattoo and make sure that no part of you is private anymore."

I obeyed, taking the demanded position and saw through the mirror as she was taking the pictures. I knew my asshole, my pussy and even my face would be very visible in those, and I knew that because I could see her clearly by the reflection of the mirror. Well, her and some of the onlookers.

But what I could also see in the mirror was a joyful expression, my joyful expression. I wasn't even trying to disguise that I loved that situation, as anyone could see. I was humiliated, and I knew that everyday someone would see those pictures and that, from what I know, Lianna would never put any effort in stopping clients from taking pics and posting them online, maybe Lianna herself would do that, but as I felt degraded, disrespected and ashamed, my slutty side wanted it to get worse (and don't worry, it will).

I even made some sexy faces while she (and the onlookers) was shooting me. My face changed a few times, from the joyful smile to biting my lower lip, then licking my lips with my eyes closed and I even tried an ahegao face (if you don't know what is, search for it). I don't know exactly what passed through my mind. Maybe I wanted to provoke Lianna into doing worst, maybe that was just my old way of act when I want to be degraded, exposed and pathetic at the maximum level that I could. I could hear the laughter intensifying, I could hear people talking low of me and I could see Lianna face of disgust with how eager I was to prove that I was totally unworthy of any respect.

Finally she finished the pictures. I saw her put the camera on a desk, the one for payment, and think about what to do next. If this was a cartoon that would be one of those moments when you see a bright lamp appear right above the head of a character. She walked to the second desk and stepped on my dress on the floor in the way. Guess what, another bright lamp moment. She grabbed it and took with her, sticking it in a drawer of the desk while she grabbed a marker pen. With that in hand she approached me again and made me stand up.

I rose to my feet and stood still, enjoying while she increased my humiliation by writing obscene stuff on my body. In my pelvic region she wrote "I love the taste of cock", in my left thigh "ready for a face fuck", in my right one "Slap my cunt", right below my tits "I drink dog's cum", and she wrote some stuff in my back and ass which I couldn't read, then she stopped a bit.

"Hmmm. What is your name?" she asked me. That moment I knew it was a bad idea. I knew that I should say Karen, Jessica or something like that, but holy fuck, I wanted her to disgrace me.

"Laura, ma'am. Laura Moreira." I said, revealing my name as it is on my social network accounts. She smiled sadistically, probably surprised by the unrequested last name, and started holding my nape to give stability while she wrote something on my forehead and cheeks.

"This will be really hard to wash off," she said as she grabbed her camera and took more pics of me with the pen writings, most of which I didn't even knew what said. I was truly horny with all that, truly astonished, to the point that I was caught unaware when she, right after finishing her shooting, caught me by the wrist and threw me out, right on the street and among the crowd, totally naked.

While Lianna locked the door the crowd took more pics of me, close up ones, and some hands got pretty daring. I got groped everywhere, my cunt, my clit, my piercing, my tits, my asshole and my mouth were invaded by fingers of strangers. I could also hear the laughs and comments about my body...

"She's really wet," a guy loudly commented after removing two of his fingers from my pussy and parting them to show a thread of my wetness to everyone.

"Those guys from work will love this," another said to a colleague.

"I bet this is some kind of porn shoot," a girl told another.

I think that would easily become a gangbang if I wasn't desperately begging for my clothes and purse in the glass door. Hands were reaching my clit and tits while I was so horny. The only thing that made me stay barely focused on retrieving my things were my fear of being a homeless girl raped to death through the night, and by that I mean that I kind of liked the small crowd abusing me at that moment, but I didn't wanted it getting to some brutal level were my life would be in danger. I even lost my focus a few moments, one when a woman spat on my face and called me "attention whore" and other when I sucked a finger that entered my mouth, but then I controlled myself and resumed to beg to Lianna again.

She was looking something on my cell phone in no hurry, but after I got ravished a few minutes she walked to the locked door and, through the mail opening she said to me.

"I'll let you choose, your dress or your purse, Laura Moreira." She said as I was leaning on the door with both my hands and strangers were fingering my ass, pussy and mouth.

I had to make a choice, but I couldn't think properly with all that stimulation. I looked around and one girl was horrified by what was going on. Other guy was sticking his hand in his underwear and then brought his hand to my mouth, making me taste his pre-cum.

Lianna witnessed all that, but mercilessly said "Tick tack. If you don't choose I will let you go without any of it."

"My purse, please." I answered, knowing I couldn't go back to my house without it and hearing the wet noises of my pussy getting finger banged by people whose I hadn't even seen the face. God, could I end that day in a public gangbang?

Lianna gave me my purse and I felt hands forcing me to kneel. Since I already was with my purse and I wanted so much, I stopped resisting to the crowd and to my urges. I kneeled on the sidewalk without thinking and kind of regretted it as my pussy lost all those fingers. But, on the bright side, there were dicks now. I stopped counting on the sixth guy because one of them took the initiative and stuck his cock in my mouth roughly. I sucked a bit and he forced even more inside, holding my head when it was all in. I could even lick his scrotum, but I couldn't breathe. His dick wasn't huge, but was enough to fill my mouth, and as I was deep throating him he said "look as the camera, Laura."

I obeyed, and saw his face for the first time. Was a white bald and bearded guy, probably around his middle thirties. He held his cell phone pointed to my face, but I could see other cell phones too. Then he released my head and I pulled it back to take some air, but right after it I was back to blowing strangers, another one this time since my mouth had become a public plaything that should be shared.

I sucked five dicks in a row without even looking up to see the face of the owners. People laughed, joked about me and I masturbated to that. I wasn't even paying attention to the colors of the dicks, and many of them held my head like the first one.

"Don't worry, she is loving it," one guy said to someone "she is even masturbating."

I smiled to that guy and said "Yes, I am," with my mouth drooling a mix of saliva and pre-cum.

I could taste so much in those dicks. Some tasted urine, some a bit sour or bitter, some were rancid. I even felt some pieces of toilet papers once or twice, and I owed it all to the fact that I happened to be their plaything as they were leaving after a work day. Well, I was happy to help them release that tension.

During one moment a guy took the writings serious and kneeled at my side, moved my hand away from my clit and started slapping my pussy hard, really hard. There was a dick in my mouth from a guy on the other side, but I could see people loving to see that and a third guy said "Thank him, bitch."

As the dick finally left my mouth I looked at my tormentor's face for the first time, a brown guy shorter than me on his late twenties, and said "Thank you for slapping my cunt, sir."

He laughed and said "you are welcome," and kept slapping me in my most sensitive place while some other guys squatted in front of me to film that. It only stopped when after sucking two other cocks, the slapper stood in front of me and I sucked him hard while my hand went back to my slit.

I went close to cum, but decided to orgasm only after all those men, and I wanted them to cum in my mouth just to see me swallow it. There were ten or more guys jerking around me that I could see, most of them had one hand on the dick and the other holding a phone with its camera pointed towards me, and they were a very diverse group in age, body, race... the only thing that was truly absent was beauty. Maybe the pretty ones would rather get a girl only for themselves then share me with all those strangers.