The Exhibitionist Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me as if really shocked of how low I was presenting myself, and to be honest not even I believed I could do something that degrading without crying and running home, but his look broke me a bit, and I lowered my head in embarrassment.

Well, the girl didn't want me to feel less embarrassed. "Keep eye contact, bitch, or it will be worse!" she threatened, making me look him in the eye, because my fear or obedience to her were, apparently, bigger then my self-preservation and dignity.

Now I had one more reason to be ashamed, my face showing how much pleasure I was getting from the fingers in my pussy, well, from that and the general situation.

"Good night," I said to him in a breathless way, between moans while he passed me without dignifying me with any response. The tension was palpable. Maybe he was some kind of puritan, or just really shy, but I felt just too worthless.

In my mind he didn't even thought I deserved a response. The shame made me even more aroused, and I continued with my fingers stuck in my pinky insides, moaning recklessly as he walked by his path, taking distance from what he probably thought was a crazy bimbo with no self-respect (and I can't say he would be wrong to think that). "Stop it. He's already gone. Save some for the people who will see you later!" the girl said, preventing me from cumming the third time of the day.

When we finally reached the avenue it was empty, and I didn't knew if I preferred that way or not. "You want a lighted place, right?" the girl said to me while I noticed that I was being recorded again. "Yes ma'am. That would make easier to see me." I replied submissively without even thinking. "Then that point looks perfect." she said pointing to a spot at the center of illuminated bus stop.

My next movements were totally on autopilot. My legs carried me to the bus stop, I knelt with legs spread and stuck three fingers of my right hand into my cunt while rubbing my clit with my left. "Wow, are you really eager, huh?" she said, giving me the chance to increase my humiliation. I took the bait and replied "I would do this even during daytime if I were this horny." between moans.

She was kind of shocked at how much I was joining her in this sadistic game, and decided to see how far I could get. "Let's do it this way. You have to be seen by at least three people. After that you can enjoy yourself, but there is one thing, each car counts as one person, regardless of the number of passengers, and will only count if he stops to see you." she proposed in a professorial tone, knowing that I couldn't refuse. The problem is that my most depraved persona had taken over me. I didn't wanted to refuse her idea, but to make it worse. "Can I make it five people?" I asked.

The wait for the first person was not long. Maybe a minute or two and a pair of headlights were already visible in the distance. I didn't want to leave anymore, even knowing that I should. Maybe this persona was just me trying to believe that I was in control of my exposure, but it felt more like I had gave up of trying to preserve myself. I wasn't trying to look okay with showing off, I just wanted to feel good, and showing off in a totally unhealthy way would help me in that. I wanted to masturbate and be seen, and I got my wish as the car slowed and stopped in front of me. A woman of about fifty years old opened the window and looked with disgust to the naked blonde bimbo who didn't seemed to have any problem with baring her tits and fingering her cunt in a public place.

Her look got into my nerves, judging me so low that, even in that state of arousal, a small part of me got intimidated. "Tell her that you are not a prostitute, just a cock-hungry student having fun." the girl told me to do, looking behind her cell phone. I knew being a student was somehow worse. A prostitute would at least be after money, could have financial needs or a sad story that justified the need to do something so obscene, so humiliating. Not a fetishist student, who was just a girl with no self-respect in a quest for sexual pleasure. But the idea was to make it worse, right? So why not make it even worse then the girl orders.

"I'm not a prostitute, I am just a cock-hungry normal girl who loves to show off. Take a pic if you like." I screamed a little breathlessly. The woman just responded calling me exactly what I am, "You dirty bitch." and then left me and my loud display of depravity behind. "I hope she doesn't think I'm your friend, Laura. It would be humiliating for me." the girl said, and I knew I had to agree.

It took a while for someone else to arrive, and since I was already close to cumming, I had to hold on and keep edging. The problem? I get even more reckless when I am edging. "Please, let me cum." I asked the girl who had practically become my owner. She laughed and said "No, Laura. Hold it until five people see you. You demanded that. In fact, you can only cum if the fifth person, or people in a car, give the permission after you beg him (or them) to let you come." and she paused, thinking a bit about how to make it worse, and proposed, "But let's spice up a bit, okay? The next person who sees you will hear from your mouth that you are a dirty slut who wants to come in public."

Again I would be an agent in my own degradation. "Thanks for the suggestion, I will love to say that." I answered.

When the next car came, in like two minutes, I wasn't making that much noise anymore because I was trying to slow down. That doesn't mean I changed my degrading position, my knees were still spread, to make my pussy as visible as my face and tits. The car stopped in front of me, but this time the window was dark and didn't opened, so I couldn't even see to who I was humiliating myself.

The fact that the person, or people, inside the car could see all of me while I had no idea of them made me even more aroused, to the point of forgetting my "suggestion" and just smile to it. "Now," the cheated girlfriend said to me, reminding me of my commitment, and once I was reminded I instantly screamed at the top of my lungs "I'm a dirty slut that wants to come in public."

My degrading announcement softened the heart of the people inside the car. First I heard them laughing of me and soon after that the window opened a bit, not enough to see someone from inside but just enough to fit half a phone, specifically the part with the camera lens, pointed to me.

Someone with a female voice shouted from inside "Can you repeat that?"

God, I had no idea who they were and what they would do with that, but I sure wanted to repeat myself for them, in fact, knowing that I was being filmed, I screamed "I'm a dirty slut that wants to come in public." and instantly heard they mocking and laughing even more of me as they left, but I wasn't worried. Instead I was wondering if I could humiliate myself further than that.

I also had a problem growing. Edging is so difficult when you are doing it in public and gets horny by debasing yourself. I had to stay alert to keep myself from approaching or distancing from my orgasm. If I wasn't into submission and orgasm denial I would have came even if it meant disobeying the girl, but that would be worthy, because holding it was building a really powerful orgasm inside of me. I could feel that.

A group of young people about my age appeared later. From the distance I could see that they were three girls and one boy, much likely students from my college, but they were on the other side of the avenue and pretty far away, yet. "Ask them to come closer and see you, bitch." I heard from the betrayed girl's mouth, wanting me to find true humiliation. "I was planning to," I responded, smiling to the camera.

I knew what asking them to come closer meant. If they wanted to, they could take pics and videos and show my degrading display to everyone in my university. It would be seen by people who knew me, and due to my sluttyness, there are a lot of people who would love to fill every porn site with my face and name, and since I am in public there wouldn't even be any crime in doing it.

Do I cared? No. I had no self-respect at that time. Not even a tiny bit of it. I assume I was scared, but it was the kind of fear you have before jumping to the air in hang-gliders or parachutes. Butterflies in the stomach wouldn't stop me.

"Hey, come see me, please." I shouted at them as they were closer, hoping they would accept my invite, but they just laughed instead of crossing the street. "Please. I want to be seen." I repeated, louder this time, but they didn't approached me or responded, just increased the speed of their walk, probably thinking I was part of any scam. I just watched as they disappeared in a nearby street, frustrated that they weren't interested in debase me.

"Too bad, they didn't come. I don't think they saw you properly, so it won't count. You need three more." the girl warned me.

Soon another car came, a precarious one. He stopped beside me and I saw the female driver looking, laughing and pulling out her cell phone to take a picture of me. The girl with me walked away, not wanting to appear in the picture, a true contrast with me, since I just smiled naughtly. She left right after the photo, without giving me time to say anything demeaning about myself.

The next car also had dark glass, but he didn't let me have fun. I was very ready to tell the driver to grab my tits, but he only stopped a little bit. I wanted to be touched, so I got on my feet to walk to him, but before I could take a step he almost gave me a heart attack by honking loudly, and sadly, left right after it. After that I thought by a moment that someone from the nearby houses would come and see what had happened, but sadly, no one did.

Then I realized that the next car would be the one who could allow me to come. I wanted my orgasm so hard by that moment that I would do anything to get it, literally anything. If the person wanted me to post myself naked on my Facebook, I would. If wanted to fuck me, I would accept too. Anything that didn't implied in mutilation or scat was fair game for me. As I realized how much I was willing to do, I saw the headlights of a car approaching, soon I would be begging for permission to come to a total stranger, and I was so happy for this. Nothing could stop me from cumming soon. Right?

Wrong. That car came, stopped, looked at me and left in a matter of seconds. I didn't even had time to know if was a man or a woman driving.

The next one took a long time to appear. Probably something around three minutes, and anyone who tried edging know that three minutes is an eternity. I was feeling truly tortured by the waiting, ready to beg to the girl for the possibility to cum making anything else, but as if she had read my mind she said "Just one more, bitch. Then you will be begging to come in front of a stranger."

When the car finally came, he stopped right next to me. I noticed that there were two guys in it, and they appeared to have about thirty years old or more. The driver was very pretty, a bearded guy who was just my type. The other one was on the other end of specter, fat and ugly. I instantly got up and jumped on the passenger window.

"Please let me come. Please," I said to those two strangers, smiling from ear to ear as if I wasn't humiliating myself for them. "What?" the fat guy in the passenger seat said, not knowing exactly what I wanted. "I need your permission to come due to a game I'm playing right now. Please, let me come. I will do anything you want for that." I said in my desperate tone, reflecting how needy I was for the much awaited orgasm.

The passenger seat man noticed the possibilities of the "anything" and his eyes sparkled. "Would you suck my dick?" he said, making me even hornier. Without asking the girl, I said "I would love to." and I meant it, although I expected him to ask for even more.

"Will you want it too, bro?" he said to the driver, offering me as he opened the door and I jumped to his leap. Sadly the pretty driver denied me the taste of his prick saying "I can't, man. If my girlfriend finds out I would be fucked." I even insisted, saying "Please, no one will tell her. I'm a good cock-sucker, I promise.", unzipping the ugly passenger pants eagerly. "Sorry, babe, but I really can't." he said, denying me his shaft again while I was stuffing my mouth with his friend dick without even knowing his name.

Remember when I said I didn't liked man, but loved penis? That never meant that I wasn't selective about who would fuck me, after all I had very handsome options who wanted the chance to make me cum.

Yet, here I was, with the penis of a really ugly man in my mouth. His belly was big to the point of making harder to bounce my head while sucking his dick. His dick was even worst, with the taste of his glans denouncing that he was the kind of guy who don't use toilet paper, just shakes after pissing.

In another situation he wouldn't even have the guts to talk to me, but now I was pleasing him while rubbing my clit. Loving how much I had debased myself in just one night.

I wasn't even paying attention to anything else. I heard laughter and dirty comments from the guys and the girl saying my name and that I was fine with them filming me giving head, but those were only parts of a conversation about me that lasted minutes. My focus was only in bouncing my head to make him come faster, and I only stopped once, when the fat guy lifted my head to show my face to the cell phone held by the driver. I smiled to it, he took one shot, I took my tongue out and licked the head of the passenger dick, he took another, and then I was back to work as if nothing had happened.

Soon I felt his dick spurt the white milk I needed so much. "Take it all in your mouth and show us before you swallow it, Laura." The passenger said. I cleaned his dick the best I could with my mouth filled, looked at the camera and opened it, showing the sticky cum insite. "Nasty." the driver said, while laughing and taking a pic centimeters from my face. I closed my mouth and swallowed, opening again and letting him take another pic. "Good girl," the passenger said.

"Okey, babe, how about you end cleaning my dick and then start begging for permission to cum again?" he said. I didn't even responded, my mouth just went to his dick for the last time of the night cleaning it as if my life depended on that. Once he was already soft he said "Now, beg!" and I dropped to the floor, kneeling and rubbing my face on his soft dick and balls while looking at the camera, just because I thought it would be more degrading.

Now I really wanted to humiliate myself the most I could, so I started begging "Please, sir, let me cum. I want so much. Don't make me wait too much, please." kissing his dick while I waited for an answer. "Say your name to the camera and then what you thought of my dick." he ordered me, probably testing how low I could go. I wouldn't let this be over like this, so I just went with the flow.

"My name is Laura, sir, Laura Moreira, but you may call me anything you want. Whore, slut, bitch, cock-sucker... I love being called all those things because I am each one of them, except by whore because I degrade myself for free. And about your cock, he is amazing. It was a great honor for a stupid slut like me to suck such an amazing dick." I said, sounding desperate and sucking his hairy balls in the end.

"So, how about this, if you log in your Facebook account using my cell phone and beg me to post this video on your feed I will let you cum. Okay?" he said, really trying to test my limits, but I didn't chickened out.

He gave me his cell phone, still recording, and I lifted my head, logged on my account with him, gave the device back and started begging, "Please, sir, post my degrading video in my Facebook. I want everyone I know to see how much of a whore I am. Please, I not only give my permission, but I beg you to do it. Pleeeease, I want to cum so hard. Let me do it, I don't mind if you humiliate me. In fact, I beg you to expose all the things I did. May I cum now, sir?"

"Yes, go ahead. Cum knowing that everyone you know will see it." he said, making me the happiest girl alive.

I started rubbing my clit and screaming "Thanks, sir." while moaning loudly. I knew I was ruined, and I really loved that. The phones were still pointed at me, and even other cars were passing and seeing me in that situation, but none of those things were stopping me from cumming.

I lost my voice, my heart almost jumped out of my mouth and I laid on my back on the sidewalk. I was finally having my orgasm, and it was the best of my life. It probably took something around ten seconds, but felt like an eternity of joy and deagradation. A level of pleasure only made possible by all my effort to debase myself. Everything I did was worth it, at least that's what I felt until the orgasm subdued and my mind went back to normal.

I think it took me like five minutes to get up after that. Five minutes where my legs were spread in front of two guys and a girl that wanted to ruin me.

"Really nice, Laura. I loved to meet you." the passenger said, being hurried by the driver. I wasn't sure if I wanted to know the answer at that point, but I asked him "H-have you posted the video on my feed?"

He just smiled for a few seconds, feeling how nervous I was, and said "No. I just said that because seemed like something that would make you enjoy your moment a bit more. I logged out right after you came, but I added myself as friend, just in case you want to do something like this anytime soon." sound like a really cool guy.

After that he said goodbye to me and the girl. God, I didn't even knew any of their names at that point.

Well, I was a bit relieved that at least two of the people with pictures and videos of me wasn't going to post it online. The bad side was that at least four other people had enough material to ruin me, and one of them was with me right now.

"May I go home now?" I asked the blackmailer girl, tired and worried about how much I had already exposed myself. "Yeah, you may. You still have an appointment there. Don't you remember?"

God, I had forgotten that. Masturbating right in front of my house looked like a very bad idea, but also an exciting one.

I was already feeling my horniness come back, weaker then before, but pressing me to do this last humiliating bidding of the night, or at least what I thought would be the last.

This time the path was uneventful, except for the normal fear of an old lady deciding to have some fresh air or something like that. On the way I asked to get my key and clothes from the square. The girl decided that I could only get one, so I choose the keys, but she took them for herself instead of letting me carry it. Was she planning to leave me nude in the streets until the sunrise? I honestly didn't know, but wouldn't doubt that.

Soon we arrived, and being naked in front of the house wasn't feeling as humiliating as masturbating in the avenue earlier. I didn't know any of the neighbors, except for occasional glances in the street, but the chance of one of them seeing me fully nude and tell the others made me horny and afraid.

"Hurry up, bitch. I know you want to." she said, too loud for an silent empty street. Do you know what's worse? She was right. My pussy was already drooling, even though I had just came in public. Well, I didn't want to be exposed on the internet after I literally gave permission for her to do it, so I knelt and started masturbating.

My masturbation went on with me being recorded. I felt very kinky for doing that in such a dangerous place, but not even close to how I felt in the avenue earlier. The feeling that anyone could appear and warn the neighborhood wasn't nearly as intense as the feeling of being recorded naked by strangers.