The Exhibitionist Pet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came in something like eight minutes, and I didn't tried to be quiet about it, since I think the girl would know if I stifled my moans. This orgasm was good, but not nearly as intense as the one in the avenue.

Was I crazy by missing the sensation I had earlier? Would I like to do all that again? I wasn't sure yet. Maybe I needed psychological help instead of crazy sex adventures, but part of me really wanted just the crazy sex adventures.

I even ended up disappointed that nothing had happened. The girl noticed that, and said "Don't be sad. I promise that I will make you do all your kink bullshit in an even worst place. I am just really tired right now."

Do you want to know what scared me more? That sounded comforting to me.

"One last photo." she said, "Just get on your knees in the middle of the street and make something really nasty."

I obeyed, smiling to her while she eternalized that display of how slutty I am. When she showed me I saw my slutty smile, with my tongue out and rolled eyes, and three fingers inside my cunt. God, I loved it so much. Part of me wished I could show it to regular people.

"This one goes to your Tinder profile." she said, and seeing my eyes widen, she added "Don't worry. I will cover your face. It's just for me to choose some men for you. Someone to fuck you properly so you don't go around messing with other girl's boyfriends." I didn't know if it made it worse or better, and thought about asking her to forgive me about all the boyfriend thing, but she dismissed me shortly afterwards, indifferent to my dilemma. In fact, she just threw my keys at me my keys and said, "I already marked my number on your cell phone. We are going to talk soon. You costed a shitty boyfriend, and now you will be my naughty pet."

Later I checked my phone. Her name was Amanda, and I wasn't sure if I hated her.