All Comments on 'The Exile's Path Ch. 05'

by jimmy_james

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Update? Sweet!

Very glad to see this story get another update after a long hiatus. While the dreaded Real Life must be dealt with first, I believe it would be a crying shame for this story to ultimately go unfinished. In any case, I am most certainly invested and will be eagerly awaiting more.

I'm curious as to the box with the dwarven rune Fiona seem inordinately interested in, as well as the scheme that the noble brother and sister appear to be cooking up, with Giles as their patsy (if indeed they're not just stringing him along for giggles). Hopefully Giles now has a new perspective to consider now and might not be so eager to blindly do their bidding.

As for Tula and her lack of incest taboos, is her tribe unique for it's extremely permissive attitude towards rutting with kin or are all orcs in this setting comfortable with getting it on with blood relatives, provided that they're are sufficiently Badass? Also, Tula did mention that she was hoping her son with her father would end up Chieftain one day. Seeing as Grotok is now Chieftain, would he be the son Tula refers to?

In any case, glad to see you're back. Two thumbs up and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Glad your back at it.

I was hoping this story would continue. Glad to see a new chapter. Keep up the good work and we will see you next time.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

Here's to hoping Tula and Reld can swipe some of those sex potions for their own personal use....hehehehe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjimmy_james@jimmy_james
453 Followers
I write erotic fiction, mostly fantasy, and draw erotic art, also mostly fantasy. I welcome constructive feedback and I'm usually up to chat - send me an email or message me on my blog. Thanks for reading! You can read chapters early and see art and maps on my blog at https:...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES