The Experience Ch. 04

Story Info
Emma receives her first conjugal visit.
1.6k words
4.29
8.5k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OfficerM
OfficerM
16 Followers

***Part 4: Emma has really allowed her fantasy to take shape as she fully experiences the vacation she has purchased. And to make things more exciting, she's about to get a conjugal visit. Please let me know your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to check back for the final, most exciting part, Part 5, soon! (As always, don't forget to start with the first chapters in the series if you haven't done so yet!)***

*****

Emma had now been in for twelve days and the experience was turning into everything she'd hoped for. She'd spent two of the days in solitary and was also becoming good friends with Darcy. Kellie had been released by this point but she'd become friends with her as well and all three had discussed keeping in contact after they'd all gotten out.

Her excitement had been difficult to contain over the time she'd been in so far and she was constantly touching herself, anywhere from lightly to bringing herself to full-on orgasm. She'd even spent some time with Darcy and Kellie during common area time in one of their cells with their hands all over each other. After Kellie had been release, Emma and Darcy had been caught together once and all had been sent to solitary for a day.

But right now, her mind was focused on something else: tomorrow. Today, her friend Jerry was coming and she was having her first conjugal visit. They'd known each other for several years and had tried dating but found they worked better as friends who could sleep with each other if both of them were single, which right now they both were. She'd only given Jerry an address and told him when to be there. She wanted to keep an element of surprise for him, and Peter, the 'warden' and man who'd sold her this experience would tell him what it was when he arrived.

At ten o'clock, Ms. Willis came to her cell and unlocked the door.

"On your feet, 27469," she said.

Emma stood up and Ms. Willis took her by the shoulder and led her out of the cell and through the door that led to the solitary area. She pushed Emma into a cell.

"You have a visitor arriving," she told Emma. "Wait here."

"Can you leave a pair of cuffs," Emma asked, grinning.

"No, I cannot."

She closed the door and Emma was locked inside. She sat down on the cot and waited, her excitement building. Ten minutes later, the door opened again and Jerry was ushered in.

"You two have forty-five minutes," Ms. Willis said. The door was closed and locked again and Jerry looked at Emma who smiled sheepishly.

"So, this is where you've been the past couple of weeks," he asked as he walked around the cell.

"Yeah," she said. "But don't tell anyone. Let me tell them when I get out, alright?"

"Get out," Jerry asked.

"We do what we can in here to not break the illusion of the experience. So, while you're here, for all intents and purposes, I'm in prison. Alright? And like I said, I want to be the one to tell people about my experience, so, keep it between us, alright?"

Jerry nodded.

"Have you ever dreamed of fucking a prisoner," Emma asked.

Jerry smiled sheepishly. "It's crossed my mind," he replied. "I always thought there would be handcuffs involved."

"They wouldn't leave a pair in here with me," she said. "We'll make sure to use some in the future, though."

"Oh, really?"

"For now," she said as she stood up from the cot and walked over to him, "why don't you figure out what you want to do to me? Because we're down to about forty minutes."

He put his hands on her and leaned in and kissed her. She felt his hands through the thin material of her uniform and she placed her hands on his shoulders. His hands moved down her body and grabbed her ass. She moved her own hands down his body and unbuckled his pants letting them drop to the floor. She pulled him in and felt his hardness pressed against her through her pants.

He spun her around, her back to him and he reached around and unbuttoned her shirt. It hung open and he pulled her pants away from her waist, dropping them to her ankles. He maneuvered her toward the cot where he bent her over. Her hands were against the wall as he undid his own shirt, dropped his briefs and stood behind her. She used one hand to support herself against the wall while the other hand reached back and stroked his cock. He let her do this for a moment before taking her hand away and placing it back against the wall. She sensed him behind her still wondering when he was going to take her.

Then, she yelped in pleasure as his hand slapped her left ass cheek.

"Bad girls who get sent to prison also need to be spanked to learn their lesson," he told her.

She grinned excitedly and then another swift slap came to her right ass cheek and she realized he was spanking her. Her breathing deepened in pleasure and anticipation

"Count out loud, Emma," he told her. "How many is that?"

"Two," she replied.

"Two...'sir,'" he said.

"Two, sir," she repeated.

"Count each one in the same way."

A third spank hit her dead center in the ass and her legs quivered beneath her, her knees buckling.

"Three, sir," she said.

The spanks kept coming, alternating between her left cheek, right cheek, and dead center of her ass. She counted each one out loud until they'd reached twelve. She was unbelievably wet and when he'd finished spanking her, she finally felt him slide inside of her and she yelled out, moaning in ecstasy. He began moving her back and forth and she supported herself with one hand against the wall again as she touched herself.

She was sweating profusely as she reached her hand behind her neck and pulled his head in to her neck. His thrusts were almost lifting her off the ground and she struggled to remain on balance as she supported herself against the wall with only one hand. Suddenly, he pulled out of her and spun her around. He slid her shirt off of her shoulders and admired her bare chest. He pushed her down to her knees. Her pants which were until now still around her ankles were finally able to be slid off.

Her hand stroked his cock as she slid his shaft back and forth down her throat, looking up at him with greedy lust-filled eyes. He held her head and bobbed it back and forth. She her hand continued to stroke him, her other hand was between her legs one finger s slid inside of her pussy. Her moans of pleasure were muffled by Jerry's cock in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around, back and forth along Jerry's dick.

She felt herself squirting as her juices flowed out of her and onto the floor beneath her. Muffled moans of continued to escape her mouth and this was followed by a stream of hot cum flowing over her tongue and down the back of her throat as she swallowed each drop.

He lifted her to her feet and they were both breathing heavily and deeply as he backed her against the wall, sliding his shaft back into her, fucking her with whatever he had left. Her arms were wrapped around his neck and her head was thrown back in ecstasy as she thrusted herself back against him. He lifted her back up off the floor, her legs wrapped around his waist as the last of his cum flowed deep into her pussy.

They heard the slot in the door open through which prisoners in solitary were slid their meal trays.

"Five minutes, you two," they heard Ms. Willis say. "Wrap it up." The slow closed again.

Emma grinned at Jerry.

"Shouldn't she have said 'wrap it up,' beforehand," he asked her.

She giggled. Jerry set her feet back down on the floor.

"You'd better get dressed," she told him as her breathing slowly leveled off. "If we're delayed, I'll end up staying in here in solitary."

Jerry nodded as he put his clothes back on. Emma got dressed as well and they looked at each other.

"You'll come back and visit me again," she asked.

Jerry nodded.

"When do you get out?"

"I have another eighteen days," she replied.

"I can make it back again in that time."

The door opened and Ms. Willis motioned for Jerry to come out. She pointed, instructing Emma to stay put. The door closed again and Emma waited patiently. A few moments later the door opened once more and Ms. Willis was in the door. She walked over to Emma and looked down at the floor.

"I thought I saw that," she said. "You got this floor wet and infected. Well, you are going to clean it."

She took Emma by the arm and walked her out of the cell and to a utility closet. She had Emma retrieve a mop, soap, and fill the bucket with water and walked her back to the cell and oversaw her washing the entire floor. Once they returned the mop and supplied to the closet, she marched Emma back to the solitary cell.

"You are expected to keep this cell clean when you have these types of visits," Ms. Willis said. "Your failure to do so means you get to spend a night in here."

She closed the door locking Emma in the cell. Emma sat down on the cot and smiled.

"Totally worth it," she said, smiling to herself.

OfficerM
OfficerM
16 Followers