The Experience Room Story 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I open the door, I see Heidi leaving the doctor's office and she turns in my direction with a big smile on her face. As she gets closer to me, I watch as her breasts move slightly beneath her blouse and wonder if they are surgically enhanced. If they are, they do look as if they are natural and are the perfect size for her body. As she gets close enough for us to talk, I look at the wires running across her teeth and feel my sexual frustration level increase.

I run my tongue over my naked teeth and then over my lips. When she asks if I would like something to drink, my eyes are drawn to the way the wires running over her teeth glitter and sparkle in the light from overhead. I give her a closed-mouth smile and ask, "Can you join me for a while, I have a few questions that I hope you can answer."

I follow her to the cafeteria where she explains that all the food in the employee cafeteria is free. When we sit down with our drinks, I start by asking her about what the benefits package contains. She starts by explaining about the typical sick leave, maternity leave, glasses, medication and related benefits included in it. Then she starts describing the medical and dental benefits in the plan. I listen closely when she starts to detail some of the cosmetic procedures included, especially when she mentions what she has had done.

Then she pulls out her phone and shows me a picture of an ordinary-looking girl in a private-school uniform. "This was what I looked like when I graduated from high school. I had the best marks in the school and was offered several scholarships, which I took advantage of. After I finished college, I had several companies offer me jobs." She shows me a few pictures of her standing in front of buildings. All of them show a young woman who doesn't stand out in any way, a slim body with minimal curves, long plain brown hair and androgynous clothing. None of them show her smiling. "When they saw how I looked, most of the companies offered me jobs where I was in an office and didn't have much of a chance to advance in my career. I turned down most of them right away."

"Then I got an unusual job offer. Rather than offering me a specific job, they asked me if I had the training or would be willing to take the courses necessary to take on one of several jobs they had available. They included a very attractive starting salary, with scheduled increases as my abilities grew. The last page listed the benefits package included in the offer. There was one stipulation. If I accepted the offer, I would not be able to resign for a set number of years, and if I was fired for any reason, I would have to pay back a significant portion of any money I had earned if they trained me."

"The offer was too good to refuse and I sent back my signed acceptance right away. I haven't regretted it. As you can tell, I have used the dental and orthodontic benefits. When the company was small, it had an office that did all the work. When the company grew big enough and moved into this building, they provided space for them to have a clinic here. The people who work here get priority treatment and can do it on company time if they want."

"There is also a beauty spa in the building and you can get your nails and hair done. Our employees are representatives of the company and are expected to look their best, even when not at work. That extends to what they wear and is part of the employment contract. The more you deal with the customers, the greater the emphasis is on your appearance."

"They don't tell you that you have to do anything, but you will find that your opportunities improve with a little effort on your part. A nice smile and an attractive appearance help. Using the educational portion of the package does much more to advance you in the company."

Heidi flicks through a few more pictures, then shows one of her in a nice blouse and skirt, wearing heels. A few of the buttons are undone and the possibility of modest cleavage is hinted at. It is the first picture that has her smiling and it doesn't look natural. It also shows what her teeth looked like. "This is from when I started here. I had just spent some of my first paycheck on clothes and shoes, and was enjoying wearing some of what I had just bought. One of the guys from my department had asked if he could go shopping with me and help me pick out a few things. It was the first time that we went out, and even though we didn't call it a date, he did take me out for supper and paid for it."

"As far as I know, that is the first picture that anyone got me to show my teeth in. As you can see, my teeth were a mess back then. When I first saw that picture, I was horrified. I had seen my teeth in the mirror every day, but that picture really brought out just how bad they looked. It took a few dates before I worked up the courage to ask him what he thought about me wearing braces. He's the one that showed me the fine print in the benefits that included orthodontic treatment."

"I had to extend my employment contract by the amount of time I spent in treatment, including one year for the retainers." Then Heidi smiled at me and gestured to the retainers on her teeth. "As you can see, it is well worth it. After wearing the braces, I was given my choice of what retainers I wanted. My boyfriend asked me to get wire retainers and I went one step farther and asked to have these made. I like how they follow the contours of my teeth more than just a plain wire."

Heidi told me a little of what was involved in her treatment, and then she said something that stuck in my mind. "The staff in the ortho office want to give you the treatment that you want, so don't be afraid to ask them any questions you have, no matter how strange you think the question may sound. You will be glad you did."

I had a few questions about training courses and job opportunities within the company, which she went into detail explaining. The company had always been enthusiastic and generous with training their staff to do more than one job in the company and paid bonuses to the staff members that were capable of working in more than one department. The job is sounding better to me all the time.

Chapter 4

She has been checking her phone occasionally while we have been talking and she glances at it again, then smiles. "How about I show you around. My next appointment has been rescheduled for another day and I have some extra time on my hands. We can start in my office and I'll show you what I do."

It feels more like she is trying to recruit me to work for them than as if I am being interviewed, so I agree. While we are walking to her office, she explains that her primary job is in the computer department maintaining and updating the programs that the company uses, as well as doing contract work for some of the companies that are part of the benefits package. In addition to that, she also does some sales and customer support and helps out in human resources. The additional jobs mean that her bonuses are pretty good, and it reduces the amount of time that she was under contract to the company.

Her office is much nicer than I expect and has a nice view out the windows. One wall is dedicated to a large screen, and I find that it is multipurpose, being capable of showing several video and computer screens at the same time. Her desk is to one side, with a couple of chaise lounges on the other side of the room. I see a bathroom with a shower through a partially open door. She pushes a button on her desk and a panel slides aside revealing a fridge, microwave and sink. Another button turns the glass panels separating her office from the larger area opaque and curtains slide out covering them.

She smiles at me and says, "If you want something to drink or nibble on, feel free to get something from the fridge. The office door is locked, so we won't be disturbed." Every time that she smiles at me, the wires of her retainers flash in the lights. And she is smiling at me a lot. "Let me show you a little bit of what I do." She begins to touch parts of her glass-top desk and the screen turns on. Several parts of it start to show a list of options and she selects a few, opening new screens to computer programs. I realize that her desk is more than just a desk, it is part of an integrated computer system much more complex than anything I have seen before.

"Let's start with the program that the orthodontist used." A couple of taps and my face appears on one screen with all the flaws in my mouth visible. On the screen beside the one with my face, a much younger picture of Heidi appears. "All of my treatment records are still in the system. My teeth were pretty messed up and I wanted to fix them, but was hesitant to do anything at first. They did all the preliminary records normal for a new patient and then gave me several treatment options. Some involved surgery, others having teeth extracted, a few involved appliances that I had no clue as to what they were. All the plans had brackets as part of the treatment, though there were many options available."

Her fingers play with the buttons of her blouse, momentarily drawing my eyes to her firm chest. "After looking at all the options, I still wanted to do something about fixing my teeth but wasn't sure if I was ready. I kept putting it off. While I delayed that, I started taking courses."

She shifts in her seat and I watch as the hem of her skirt moves up a little. I hadn't noticed that her skirt had a slit on the side, but a little of the side of her leg appears in it and I see that she is wearing stockings as the lace band at the top is revealed. They are just slightly darker than her skin tone and give her legs a lightly tanned look. The glass top of her desk has a slight magnifying effect and that gives me a nice view of her lower body.

Heidi seems to be unaware of how distracted I have become as she continues. "I also started to use the fitness center to get into better shape. It wasn't that I was out of shape, but so many of the people working here had good-looking bodies and I wanted to look good too. For the first while, I concentrated on muscle-building activities and changed what I ate to put on some weight."

My eyes are drawn back to her chest as she keeps playing with the buttons on her blouse, and the one she is playing with comes undone, revealing more of her cleavage. She doesn't seem to notice and keeps playing with the buttons, widening the gap a bit.

"The extra food was used to build muscles and my legs and hips filled out nicely. My waist slimmed down and I became curvier. The problem was that it was all lower body curves. My chest was still just as small as it was before. The guys, and a few of the girls in my department, took note of the effort that I was putting into dressing nice to show off my improving body."

"One of the girls in my class worked in the same department as me and I noticed that her blouses all seemed to be getting tighter as it got closer to the end of the course. Since it was a six-month course, it became evident that she had gone up more than one cup size, but not all at once, it was gradual, and it wasn't padded bras, because she had more bounce to her tits. I saw her working out at the fitness center and they were moving around quite naturally."

"When she saw me watching her, she came over and started using the machine next to me. We started talking and I asked her what her secret was. She didn't tell me directly, just gave me the number of a doctor to call."

Another button pops open and more of her breasts come into view. Her fingers play along the gap, widening it a bit and the space between the top of her breasts comes into view. She taps the desktop a couple times and her picture changes to show her from head to toe. "When I started working here, I didn't have much of a figure." Another tap and the image changes again. "Going to the gym helped to tone my muscles and give me some shape, and that made me more determined to improve my look. The small amount of fat that I had became muscle and I knew I looked better in the new clothes that I was wearing."

The picture changes again to show her in heels, a tight skirt and a billowy blouse. "I wasn't happy with how flat my chest looked, so I dressed to hide it. I filled a drawer with padded push-up bras so that I had something that gave me the illusion of having breasts, but I wasn't satisfied with the look. I called the number that the girl gave me and made an appointment to see what they were offering."

A picture of Heidi in a tank top and shorts appears beside the one of her in her heels. The shape of her heavily padded bra is visible underneath the tank top and her squished together and pushed up breasts don't look natural, and she doesn't look happy. "These are the pictures that they took at my first appointment." Another set of pictures appears on the screen, this time showing her from the side as well. One set shows her still wearing her bra underneath her tank top, the second without the bra. She doesn't look any happier in the second set, though she does look more comfortable. The second set also has something that the first set didn't. Her very hard, very large nipples are very visible underneath the tank top.

"They explained what options were available to me, and what the risks were with each option. The safest, of course, was to do nothing. The fastest way was to get implants put in, and then get them replaced when they wore out, along with all the risks and scarring from the surgeries."

"Then they told me about a different procedure that used hormones that my body already produced to achieve a similar result, without the scarring from having implants put in. Part of the treatment was to have me take pills that would made my body think I was pregnant and enlarge my breasts. There was a 50/50 chance that I would lactate and they had taken that into consideration. If I did, I could pump my breasts and they would donate it to the local hospital. When I stopped taking the pills, I would stop lactating as well. "

"If I wanted to go bigger, they would insert expanders behind my breast tissue and gradually inflate them until I reached the size I wanted. It would involve surgery and I would have a very small scar in the crease beneath my breasts where it wouldn't be seen. My skin would grow to accommodate the gradually increasing size of my breasts, unlike with implants that just stretch the skin. When there was some space beneath my breast tissue, they would inject some of my body fat into the space and fill it."

"They used one of our programs to show me the probable results of the procedure. The advantage of this procedure is that my breasts would look and feel natural because they were. It was entirely up to me what size and shape I wanted to be." Her fingers play with the buttons on her blouse and another one opens, and the edge of her cream lace bra is visible through the gap. She moves her shoulders back slightly and the gap widens.

Her story is having an effect on me and I cross my legs, forgetting that I'm not wearing a thong anymore. She smiles at me as the gap between my legs widens briefly before closing again as my legs cross, and her retainer wires glint at me again. Which doesn't help my state of arousal. When she says, "I am very happy with how my breasts turned out," and her blouse tightens when she arches her back, my state of arousal increases.

"Now, let's talk about what we can offer you if you decide to work here." She swivels slightly in her chair so that she can still use the controls on her desk with her shoulders back. More of her stocking-clad leg shows through the gap in her skirt and I can see that her garter belt is the same colour as her bra. My eyes move from her legs to her chest and pause there as I check out how much of her breast is visible now. When my gaze finally moves up to her face, her retainer-enhanced smile shows that she knows just what she is doing and the effect that she is having on me.

Chapter 5

"You can't just stop with your story like that. Which option did you choose and what happened during it?" I could tell that she wanted me to ask, and that she had stopped where she did deliberately. "We'll talk about what you have to offer me later." Her smile gets bigger and I see that her top rear molars have metal on them.

She knows that I am nibbling at the hook that she is dangling, now all she has to do is get me to bite it. "After my first consultation, I talked to the girl in my class and she explained what she had done, then recommended that I consider having the same procedure."

"I called them and booked an appointment to start as soon as possible. They gave me a complete physical and psychological examination, and I started taking the medication. It didn't take long before I noticed the changes starting. It was like I went through puberty all over again. My nipples were sensitive all the time and the area around them became puffy, just like when I first grew breasts. Even under padded bras, my nipples would show through. The puffy areas gradually spread until they covered my breasts and I began to see an increase in size. It was only a small amount, but they were growing." The picture on the screen changes to show the before and during changes that had happened. Her nipples are sitting on top of little cones that are visible through her tank top.

"The nurses at the clinic suggested that I buy a few nursing bras so that my breasts would have the proper support and room to grow. They recommended a couple of stores and gave me a list of bras that were sexy and didn't look like nursing bras. They also recommended a couple of lotions that I could use to rub on my breasts when they were aching, which seemed to be all the time. They didn't hurt, just always tingled and I kept wanting to rub them. One nurse suggested finding someone to rub them for me. They wouldn't ache any less, but I would enjoy it more."

"Most people who went through this procedure gained two cup sizes and then had the expanders put in to increase the size. I was an unusual case, mine kept going until I went from an A-cup to a DD-cup before they stopped growing. My nipples didn't get any longer, but they did get a bit wider." This time a series of pictures appear on the screen showing her from the front and side as her breasts grew. All of them have her braless wearing a tank top, and her nipples are showing through in all of them.

"When my breasts grew to a C-cup, I began producing milk. At first it was just a little bit and I just pumped once a day. That gradually increased until I was doing it several times a day. The head of my department came up with an interesting way for me to deal with the milk I was producing. She moved me into this office and had me help out a couple of the ladies who had just given birth by breastfeeding the babies during the day."

"The move into this office came with a promotion and raise in pay. When I was breastfeeding, I locked the door, and as long as my work was done, nobody asked what else happened in my office. I found that breastfeeding was much more comfortable than pumping and had a very stimulating effect on me. It is a good thing that this room has thick walls, because I wore out a couple of vibrators."

"When my breasts reached DD, I decided that they were big enough and they took me off the pills. Because I was breastfeeding, I still kept producing milk for quite a while and my breasts stayed at DD, and they stayed that size when I stopped breastfeeding." My eyes keep drifting back and forth from her face to her breasts as she is talking. It doesn't help that she keeps playing with the buttons on her blouse and pulls on them a little, giving me brief glimpses of her bra through the gap every time my gaze drops to her chest.