The Experience Room Story 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi did say to ask a staff member for directions to room TER#3. A young guy, with the build of a hockey player, walks by wearing a dress shirt with the emblem of the company on the pocket. A big smile crosses his face when I stop him and ask for directions to the room.

I'm a bit surprised when he says, "It would be my pleasure to escort you there. It isn't often that I have the opportunity to be in the company of someone as fascinating as you." I figure that he's just being polite to me because I'm a client, but my overstimulated body doesn't care. He looks like he's more than capable of carrying me if I have trouble walking, and maybe he'll be willing to do something about the tremors that are building up in my pussy again. His smile has the glitter of metal brackets on his bottom teeth.

The walk is nowhere near long enough to satisfy me. He's been talking with me the entire time and I've been watching his mouth instead of where he is taking me. I'm a bit disappointed when he opens the door for me and says that he will let Heidi know that I am waiting for her, before leaving. It's the same room that I was in when my interview started and my drink is still beside the chair. I don't know how long Heidi is going to be, so I sit down and take a sip. That same strangely pleasant after-taste is still there and it isn't long before my eyelids start to feel heavy...

Chapter 9

The voices in the background get clearer and I can finally make out some of what is being said, though it doesn't seem to be directed at me. "Did she sign the forms? If she did, we should be okay. If not, this could cost us a lot of money." The male voice becomes a female voice. "It doesn't look like she did. They're still on the screen. She fell asleep before she finished reading them. The dose was for a larger male. I just followed the directions in the file." The voice switches back to the male voice. "Wake her up and see if we can fix it. Do what you have to."

I feel a hand shaking me and realize that I have fallen asleep. Even before I open my eyes, I know that something is wrong. My mouth doesn't feel like it should, as if there is something missing that should be there. I blink a few times to get my eyes to focus, then look at the hand shaking me and follow the arm to the body that it is attached to.

It is the young lady that brought me to the room for the interview. I notice several things at the same time. The most apparent are her teeth which don't have the wire retainers running over them and they aren't as straight as I thought they were. Her clothes are the same though they aren't as fitted as I remember and her breasts don't look as perky and large as they were not long ago.

Heidi has a worried look on her face as she says, "I'm so sorry. I don't know how it happened, but there has been a big mistake."

I look around the room. It is the same room that she brought me to for the interview and the same chair that I was sitting in, with the same documents on the screen waiting for me to sign them. It finally occurs to me what is wrong with my mouth. I run my tongue over the back of my teeth, finding that they are naked again. The bands that had encircled them are missing. I open my mouth slightly and run my tongue over the front of my teeth, not finding the brackets that I expect to be there. My hands move to my face, hoping to find the face-bow that I realize is no longer between my lips and inserted into my molar bands. Tears form in my eyes as I realize just how much I miss all the hardware that I no longer have in my mouth. I try to blink them away, but it is no use, they keep forming until they are large enough to escape my eyes and drip down my cheeks.

Heidi has a puzzled look on her face when I ask, "What happened to my braces?"

Her puzzled look changes to one of understanding and then she says, "You don't have braces, it was all an illusion. Let me see if I can explain what happened." She pauses a few seconds to collect her thoughts, then starts with, "When you came in for your interview, there was a mix-up. We had several clients booked for the same time as your interview, and one of them was Mr. Leslie Smith. I was supposed to get him ready for his appointment, and when I went out to get him, I didn't read the paperwork completely. I just saw L. Smith at the top and when I asked if that was you, I just assumed that I had the right person."

"What we do here is give people a realistic-seeming experience using a combination of a mild hallucinogen and a custom-tailored virtual-reality session aided by neural stimulation patches. The hallucinogen puts you in a dream-like state. The patches are used to send signals to your brain so that you have the experience you have chosen. Most people say they can't tell the difference between the VR experience and the real thing."

"What happened with you was that you were given the VR experience designed for another person without you being aware that it was a simulation. For you, it would have felt as if it was really happening." She looks at her notes and gets a worried look on her face. "This is one of the scenarios I helped set up. It was designed for a guy, and involved a woman in the office."

She reads some more and a subdued smile appears. "A lot of our staff have been scanned to be used as background characters. In this scenario, my likeness was used as the lady in the office. I made a few alterations to her appearance that I felt were appropriate. It gave me a chance to see myself the way that I would like to look."

The tears really start to flow as I run my fingers over my naked teeth. I'm still trying to cope with all the information that is bombarding my mind. I realize that I am babbling when I open my mouth and say, "I want my braces back. Give me back my braces." I take several deep breaths and try again. "I came here to interview for a job. I need a job so that I can get my teeth fixed."

Heidi gives me a hesitant smile. "I can offer you the job if you still want it. I think that we can do a little more than offer you the job though. Our benefits package does include orthodontic coverage for an additional fee, and I can get my boss to pay for that if you come to work for us. You'd still have to pay for the treatment, but it would be significantly less expensive."

"Something else I can offer you is free access to our VR services, if you still want that. I don't know what happened to you while you were inside, but you seemed to enjoy it."

I have to grin at that. "It was pretty intense."

I reach for the glass beside me to take another drink, but she stops me. "Unless you want to go for another free ride, let me get you a fresh drink. That one will put you to sleep again." While she gets me a fresh drink, I think about her offer. Her next question surprises me. "Would it help if I offered you a job in our computer interface department? We'll pay for your training and you can work as our front-end customer-relations person while you are training. The rate is better than what we pay our secretaries, and you'll still get everything else I mentioned."

The conversation that I heard as I was waking up makes sense now. I manage to keep a fairly serious look on my face as I say, "I don't know. I think your boss will have to pay for my orthodontic treatment as well."

When she realizes that she has managed to smooth things over, she says, "You must really want those braces. I'm sure that I can get my boss to agree to that, after all, it is cheaper than a lawsuit, even if we settled out of court."

I smile at her. "Just how much of what I experienced did you put into the program?"

Her smile gets pretty big as she answers, "If you tell me what happened while you were inside, I'll tell you just how accurate the simulation was. Why don't we go to my office and fill out your paperwork? I think you've seen it once already."