The Experience Room Story 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, are you ready to discuss what we can offer you to work here?" When I nod, she suggests that we move to the chaise lounges and get more comfortable. A press of a button on the side of her chaise and a keyboard and mouse come out from behind the backrest. She positions it beside her where she can easily reach it.

Chapter 6

I take the time to get a drink from the fridge, and briefly debate about excusing myself to use the bathroom, before sitting down on the other chaise. She's cleared most of the pictures from the screen, leaving my picture up and a list of the benefits available.

"How about we begin with the orthodontic benefits? We already have all the records, so that would be a good place to start. I don't think that you had enough time to take in all the options, so why don't we go over them again. Press the button on the side of your chaise and a keyboard will pop up. I'll guide you through and you can ask me any questions you have."

I follow her directions, and start looking at my file. After a brief explanation of how the imaging program works, she leans back and lets me look at the recommendations that the orthodontist made for my treatment. Each time that I ask a question, she answers it simply without using terms I don't understand. By the end, I understand just what they are offering and how long each option would take.

Then she says, "If you could have any treatment that is available, what would it be? It doesn't matter how crazy you think it is, tell me what treatment you would select. Better yet, why don't you show me using the imaging program."

I start with the original image of my mouth and begin adding and removing devices and brackets. I find a file that has some things that weren't discussed at my original appointment and check them out. Heidi reclines in her chaise, watching what I am doing. I hear her snicker a few times at some of the things I put on the image. Using the recommendations in my file, I gradually narrow down the options until the image looks the way I want it to. It helps that I can rotate the image so that I can see what I would look like from different angles.

When I tell Heidi that I am done, she asks, "What about after your treatment is finished? What type of retainer would you like?"

Without even thinking about it, I answer, "One just like yours. I like how it is shaped to hug your teeth. I think you look so sexy wearing it."

She smiles at my comment and says, "Let's put that on your image next so you can see how it will look on you." Then with a few clicks of her mouse, saves the image of my dream treatment to the file and changes the image to the retainer I want and saves that to the file as well.

"You still haven't told me if you want to work here. The job is receptionist, but you can easily move to a different job in the company with a little training. How about I add a little incentive to the offer? If you take the job, you can select a single benefit without adding any time to your contract. It can be anything you want. You can take a course, have your breasts done if you think you want that, have your teeth whitened, anything on the list that you want. You don't have to decide right away, as long as you do it before your contract expires."

I look at her and run my tongue over my uneven teeth, then answer, "When I came in here, I thought I was coming for a job interview, now it seems as if I am being offered everything I could possibly want. You're asking me if I want the job? Where do I sign?"

Heidi taps her mouse a few times and a form appears on the screen, all filled out with my details. "Right at the bottom. Just date it and sign it, and you're an employee of the company."

I read the document to check that all the information is correct. They have my name as L. Smith, so I change it to Elle Smith and digitally sign the bottom. As I click the confirm button, the cell phone on Heidi's desk chirps with a text message.

She swings her legs to my side of her chaise and sides forwards to put her feet on the floor. The material of her skirt sticks to the chaise and the hem of her skirt slides up her legs, and the back of her stocking-clad leg is visible through the side of her skirt, this time showing the lace of her garterbelt and the strap holding up her stocking. She casually smoothes her skirt back into place and walks over to her desk. Her blouse falls away from her chest as she bends over to look at her phone, and I am treated to a prolonged view of her cream-lace-covered breasts, including the darker areas where her nipples are. As I look, they puff up slightly, creating bumps in the lace.

Without changing her posture, she looks at me and smiles. "That was the orthodontist. He wants me to let you know that his last patient of the day is taking a little longer than he expected. He still wants to see you before you leave, if you are willing to wait. When he looked at your X-rays, he found a small cavity forming and would like to know if he can fix it for you at no charge."

I remember the last time that I had a cavity filled and how unpleasant it was. I say, "My last cavity wasn't fun. I don't like the needle poking around in my mouth. I don't mind talking to him about my teeth, but I'm not sure about having the tooth filled today."

Heidi taps a message on her screen and then says, "The clinic does offer sedation for patients who are nervous. You won't even feel the needle. I'll take you down to the clinic and get you settled in. They'll numb your gums a little and give you a little gas before using the needle. Before you know it, it will all be over." When I nod, she moves from behind her desk and my view of her breasts disappears, though the bumps caused by her nipples are still visible.

When we arrive at the clinic, she takes me to a different room. There is a distinct difference in the way that the chair feels. It molds comfortably to my body, evenly distributing my weight and supporting my lower body. As the chair reclines, I feel the shape change around my hips and thighs, becoming firmer and holding me in place.

The doctor's assistant uses a Q-tip to brush the gel on my gums and the area goes numb. Heidi whispers that I would like the sedation treatment, so the assistant places a mask over my nose and says, "Inhale deeply a couple of times. If you feel drowsy, don't worry about it, some people experience that. Just relax and I'll be back in a little bit to numb the area completely." She laughs as she leaves the room. "Don't worry, if you fall asleep, we'll wake you up when we're done."

Heidi sits on the stool beside me and takes my hand. "This chair was designed to help the patients relax. How about I show you what I mean." She reaches across to the stand on the other side, but can't quite pick up what she wants. She stands up and bends over, and her blouse falls away from her chest again. I thought that the view had been nice before, but now her breasts are practically in my face and I can see everything, including how the area around her nipples puffs up into little cones, making her hardening nipples look even bigger. All I would have to do is lift my hand and I could touch them. Then a white dot appears on the tip of her nipple, quickly disappearing as it soaks into her bra.

She hands me the remote and says, "The chair has a massage feature that many patients find helpful to relax. Play with the settings until you find the one that you like best. Something has just come up and I need to go to my office to take care of it. When you're done here, ask them to send you to room TER#3. I'll meet you there."

The remote has an outline of a person on it, with buttons labelled 'S', 'B', 'T', 'K', and 'F' from top to bottom. I push the 'S' button and the chair begins to ripple behind my shoulders. When I slide the button sideways, the intensity increases and decreases. The massage on my shoulders is having a calming effect and I lean back and enjoy it for a few minutes. It feels as if fingers are moving back and forth behind my shoulders. I press all of the buttons, moving them to the lowest intensity and close my eyes.

I am so relaxed that I don't bother to open my eyes when I hear heels clicking on the floor and a voice asks me if I am ready to start. I slide the third button to the right slightly and say, "Yes." I feel hands open my mouth and the far away whir of a drill.

Chapter 7

I blink a few times and realize that something is different about my mouth, but can't figure out what it is. The fog in my mind clears a little and it dawns on me that I fell asleep while they were filling my tooth, but that doesn't explain how my mouth is feeling. My jaws aren't numb and I can feel my tongue, which is very different from my previous experience. I can feel something metallic between my lips and wonder if they are still working on my tooth, but my lips are closed, so they can't be, and I don't hear anyone else in the room. I blink a few more times and manage to keep my eyes open long enough to look around. Whatever they gave me must have really hit me hard.

The chair is still on and it feels as if there are fingers massaging my body. The remote is still in my hand and my thumb bumps against the third button down, turning the intensity up. It feels as if the fingers move between my legs and begin to massage up my thighs. All thoughts of the strange feeling in my mouth fade into the background as the fingers reach the top of my thighs and contact my pussy. The chair has been on while I have been asleep, and repeated cycles of low-intensity stimulation have had an effect on my body. My back arches and my pussy comes into greater contact with the foam between my legs, and then the fingers move down my legs again. I settle against the back of the seat again.

My mouth opens and I moan in frustration, and my tongue rubs against my upper teeth. They feel strange, as if there is something on the back of them. The fog in my mind finally clears and I realize that my top teeth have metal on the inside of them. I rub against the bottom and they are the same. My lips move as I open my mouth and they catch on rough metal. My brain tries to cope with the new sensations bombarding it, and falls behind as the fingers move back between my thighs and massage my pussy again.

My brain can only handle so many signals at one time and it centers on the strongest signals, which happen to be the sensations coming from my pussy. When the fingers move down my legs again, my tongue is pressed against the back of my teeth and my brain focuses on that area of my body. As soon as I feel the fingers begin to move up my legs again, I turn down the intensity and let them continue to cycle back and forth between my pussy and legs. The fingers are just too enjoyable to turn off completely.

I finally have the time to explore just what has been done to my mouth. I can already tell that far more has been done than just filling a cavity, now I just want to know how much. I already am certain that I have more than plain brackets and suspect that I have bands on all my teeth. The wire thing between my lips is most likely a face-bow, which means that I also have a strap of some kind to put force on it. What else I have is a mystery to me, but I know there is more.

My eyes focus enough for me to see a mirror on the tray because my chair, where I can easily reach it without moving. I wait until the fingers move away from my pussy before I pick it up. I don't know quite how to react to what I see. I know that I should be angry that I have been violated, or maybe attacked would be a better word, by the orthodontist, but that is not what I am feeling.

I'm right that I have bands on all my teeth, and they are much wider than I expected. The face-bow is positioned so that it runs just below my brackets and the joint between the inner and outer bows is between my lips, where it will affect my speech when I talk. I open my mouth wider and see two pistons screwed to my lower canines, one on each side. I remember that Heidi called them Herbst and that they attach to my molars on the top.

That doesn't seem to be all that I have in my mouth though. I can feel something underneath my tongue, and when I open my mouth, see a heavy wire with loops in it running behind my teeth. My top jaw isn't any better. I can feel something on my palate, but can't see what it is without a light shining into my mouth. I move the mirror around until I manage to get the light to shine into my mouth while I am looking at it. What I see is something that was in the file of devices not as part of my treatment. There are four screws anchoring it to my palate and a threaded rod connecting the two halves of the device together. A bunch of letters float through my brain as I try to remember what it is called. What I remember is that it is used to widen the upper jaw.

I gaze at my mouth, fascinated by what I see. Everything that is in my mouth was on the image that I created for my dream treatment. It all looks so shiny, except for the black things holding the heavy wires running through my brackets in place. Heidi had called them powerchains and she said they hold in the things called archwires. The wires have bends in them between each of my teeth, and that makes all the misalignments stand out more.

The tingle that I have been feeling since I first came in, and have been trying to get rid of all day, has turned into a throb, and all that the fingers massaging my legs and pussy have done is ease it a little. I wait until the massaging fingers are just about to my pussy and turn the intensity to full. Before they even reach my pussy, my back is arching, and when they contact my pussy, my clit is right there as well and the fingers finally take care of the throb in my pussy. My first orgasm lasts until the fingers make another cycle and massage my clit again, setting off a second orgasm. I'm still recovering from that one when the fingers return for the third time and they set me off again. My whole body spasms and I drop the remote. Fortunately, it lands on the arm of the chair and shuts off. It takes me a while before I am able to move.

Chapter 8

I'm a bit shaky as I get out of the chair, and I feel my pussy twitch with a few minor aftershocks from the orgasms. There is nobody in the front office when I reach it, though there is a hand-lettered "Back In 5 Minutes" sign on the counter. The problem that I have is that I need to find a bathroom, and very quickly. I've had a fair amount to drink since I arrived for my interview, and my bladder is telling me that it is full. And the after-effects of my orgasms aren't helping any.

I remember seeing signs pointing to the bathrooms when Heidi brought me to this office, so I push the office door open and go in search of one. There is a click as the door locks behind me. The signs are right where they need to be and I am soon in the bathroom, relieving myself. The relief is brief though. With my bladder empty, the muscles that were holding in the contents are relaxed and my brain focuses on the rest of the muscles in and around my pussy, so when I try and blot up the moisture left, my body responds. I am still far too sensitive and my clit hasn't fully retreated behind its skin-covering.

After washing my hands, I work on repairing my makeup. I had seen myself in the hand mirror, but having the mirror in the bathroom is a whole different level of intensity. The lights above and beside the mirror provide much better illumination and I can see into my mouth much better. What I really want to check out is the appliance screwed onto the roof of my mouth, but no matter how I turn my head, I can't get the right angle. I have to settle for using my tongue, which tells me that the thing is huge, and my finger, which tells me that it isn't very big and is connected to the bands on my top molars by heavy wires.

I have better success with checking out the thing on my bottom jaw. Like the top device, it is connected to my bottom molar bands, though this one isn't screwed into my jaw. Both of the devices are also attached to my canines, something that I notice now that I have better lighting. It's a little difficult to get just the right angle because the pistons of the Herbst appliance keep getting in the way. It feels weird to open and close my mouth and my jaw won't move side to side like I am used to. When I open my mouth, my jaw is pulled back a bit, and the opposite happens when I close my mouth.

The most visible item in my mouth is the face-bow. It's there for everyone to see, there is no hiding it. I pull on it, and the pressure on my molars eases slightly. My fingers run along the outside bar to where it connects to the strap against the back of my neck. I push the hair away from my ears and see that the strap is a close match to my hair colour and blends in nicely. I disconnect the strap and leave it laying on my shoulders, then try to pull the face-bow out. It won't budge and I can feel it pulling on my molars, so it isn't just stuck.

I don't know how to react to the discovery that I can't remove it. My mind is saying that I should panic, but my body is sending very different signals, and it is winning. I open my mouth to check out all the hardware attached to my teeth, and to try and figure out what is stopping my face-bow from sliding out. It's much easier to see what is on the outside of my teeth, and I soon discover that there are small latches on the face-bow that clip over the tubes on my molar bands to hold it in place. All I have to do is press down on the front of the clips and gently pull, and the face-bow comes out with a gentle tug. I'm actually kind of disappointed that it is so easy to remove, the idea of not being able to remove it has been doing some very pleasant things to my body.

I set the face-bow on a paper towel after rinsing it off, and then take a close look at the metal wrapped around my teeth. These aren't thin pieces of dull metal. They are wide enough to cover most of the enamel, leaving a narrow strip of white above and below them, and are highly polished. The brackets on them are the kind that I remember my childhood friends having, with a slot in the middle where the wire sits and grooves on the edge where the rubber things go to hold in the wire. And these brackets are big. If I'm not careful, my lips want to catch on them.

When I run my tongue over them, they feel smooth, not at all like I expect. Looking at and touching all of my oral hardware is having a very pleasurable effect on my body, and the aftershocks of my orgasms have become tremors. As much as I want to spend more time investigating my mouth, now isn't the time to do it. I slip the face-bow into my mouth and use my fingers to line the ends up with the tubes, and clip them into place again. Then I pull on it to check if it is securely in place. Getting the ends of the strap attached takes a few tries because I'm not used to everything seeming to be reversed.

By the time I'm finished connecting it, my legs are shaking and I know that I better sit down in the stall again. As I sit down and pull up my skirt, it brushes against my partially exposed clit and an earthquake of an orgasm rips through my body. My legs give out and I collapse on the seat just as a geyser of liquid erupts from between my gaping outer lips. The only time that I squirt like this is when I am having a full-body orgasm. All I can do is ride it out and hope that nobody hears my moans of enjoyment. The idea of that happening just extends the length of my orgasm.

When my legs stop shaking and the aftershocks die down, I pull my skirt down over my thighs, being careful to avoid my exposed clit, and stop at the sink to check my makeup one last time, before leaving the washroom. As soon as I am in the hall, I realize that I have a problem. In my haste to relieve myself, I neglected to take note of the room number of the orthodontist's office and what direction it was in.