The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen blusters, "Yes-yes-yes-yes!" and Pearl squeals. He sucks their clits into him and motormouths them both on a quicksilver tongue.

They grunt and squawk, clawing at his hair, at their thighs and breasts. Cursing becomes cackling.

Pearl lifts off his tongue, clutching her mound, laughing like a loon. Jen raises her hips from him too, blows a strand of hair from her face and coolly breathes herself calm.

"Out-fucking-standing," Pearl croaks, trembling. "Hey, I haven't disappeared. Perhaps you need to cum." Pearl grins and slides down to his hips. "Yippee."

Jen stares at him with a dreamy smile, stroking his slimy cheek with one hand, her fingers trembling. "I do love you, Mike."

She seems surprised, or maybe she's just not used to acknowledging it. Michael wells up anyway. "I really love you too, sweetheart."

"Ugh, get a room," Pearl says, and kisses his penis.

Jen looks over her shoulder, and with a lurch Michael worries she's found Pearl, but, like Pearl, she's watching his cock slide in Jen's hand. "You didn't cum?"

He sighs as Pearl laps his balls. "Not yet. You want to fuck now?"

Jen stands, turns to face his cock, then straddles his head again in a sixty-nine. "But this is what you like isn't it?" She wiggles, brushing her flushed bits lightly on his lips. "You can do me again if you want. While I do you." She takes him into her mouth. Her hand reaches down to a secreted packet of tissues.

Pearl laughs. "Fuck she likes your mouth even more than John likes mine. Why don't they let us do them more often?"

Michael buries the sad fact that these are rare moments with the gentle kisses he plants in his wife's soggy folds.

Pearl laps while his wife sucks, but then Pearl must suck him too because suddenly two warm wet, eel-filled caves envelope, coil and coalesce about his cock. The slide up and down him, out of sync, creating an impossible compelling sensation that seems to tug right from his balls.

He growls into Jen, and his thighs tremor, and the sensation below suddenly clarifies, reduced to Jen's insistent suck and a single, primally familiar, hollow sleeving of his tip. Pearl impales her cunt on his cock with the sigh of someone getting into a hot bath.

"Fu-uck." Pearl slides slowly down on Michael's length. "It's delicious having your wife suck you inside me. It's like your cock's alive." Then she goes quiet.

Michael licks Jen gently while her fist jogs up and down on his cock, even as Pearl impales herself soggily on it.

Then Pearl does something with her hips, creating a gorgeous rolling motion on him. The sensation, along with Jen's quick rub, has him involuntarily thrusting. This plunges a grunt from Pearl so he does it again, she curses.

Jen squirms on his face. "Yes, do it. Cum with me." She locks her feet behind his head.

He gets a twisted sense that she's speaking to Pearl. So does Pearl it seems who locks stiff, splayed across his hips. He shoves up at her. In and out of Jen's fist. He sucks Jen's clit.

"Fuck yes." Pearl seizes like a thousand volts pass through her. Her cunt hugs his Jen-jerked cock. "YES!"

He grips his wife's bum in place and cries out into her cunt. Jen yammers, Yes-yes-yes," and judders to a halt, as does her fist. He pushes hard at it, moments from his own release. Pearl cackles out her climax as if on a bucking horse, then leaps off his cock to replace one wet hollow with another-an upgraded, agile version of lips and tongue. Jen erratically wanks him into Pearl's mouth and it's too wrong, too right.

Jen whimpers, arches and shakes and Michael explodes into the hot whirlpool of Pearl's sucking. Jen and he grip each other, tossed in the roiling surf of their orgasms, Pearl giggle-hums and locks vampirically to his pumping dick.

Jen hisses a long sigh. She dismounts Michael's face, legs still quivering, eyelids drooped and cheeks so pink they look slapped. He spasms aftershocks as Pearl self-absorbedly sucks on, squeezing his cock and balls as if she might get more out. He leans in to kiss his wife but she wrinkles her nose and pulls away. "I'm good, thanks."

Pearl's face appears over him, sucking her lips and curling a tongue out to gather a white splash from her chin. They kiss, swapping flavours while Jen, oblivious, slides her hands over him as if to finish her massage.

And Michael and Pearl oblivious too, so oblivious that they don't notice Jen inspecting his hips. Not until she slaps Michael's belly and they find her poised over his flagging erection with a Kleenex in her hand. "Did you fake your orgasm?"

"Of course not. It was massive."

"Ah. I beg to differ." She gestures to his cumless cock and belly.

"Whoops." Pearl flushes. "I didn't think that through." And with that, she disappears.

Michael braces himself for an argument, but if Jen feels lied to or upset he can't tell. She bites her lip and contemplates his clean dick and he feels like one of the rats in her mazes at work. Then she nods and... is she holding back a grin?

"Excellent," she says.

"Excellent," John says.

He floats beside Jen, lit by a monumental screen. The dream space they share isn't a house like Michael and Pearl's, but a weightless black void—they call it the lab.

Panting and murmured exclamations punctuate the silence. The screen shows Pearl and Michael on their patio, sharing a dream. John and Jen have organised things so they get to watch-it's not spying. It's science. This is how it's been for months now, Pearl and Michael enjoy each other's bodies, while John and Jen watch and gloat over the intellectual achievement of their experiment. There's no harm in it.

Pearl and Michael are making each other's fantasies come true. Pearl stands astride Michael's reclined body, fingering herself. Michael promised to "undo" the rejection she suffered when doing this for her husband. She stirs her puffy sex for him and smiles at his gaze, locked to her while she dips a finger into her glistening slot and slides it delicately over her clitoris. She sniggers as Michael watches like she's an angel. Exactly the way her husband doesn't.

"Excellent," John says again, but quieter.

Jen understands John's bittersweet excitement watching their successful experiment unfold. She's already suffered Pearl making Michael's dream come true by massaging him with—for some reason—her vulva.

This stung given the effort Jen had made just yesterday for her husband-he'd never told her that's what he wanted. Though she wouldn't have indulged him like this, it was a very weird request.

Pearl of course didn't find it odd at all. She relished the opportunity to rub herself all over Michael's body. At first, she got the giggles, but she soon grew quiet.

Then, sliding along his penis, she shivered and complained she wanted to cum.

So Michael suggested she take a break. They didn't want their dream ending so soon.

He asked to see how she tried to tempt her husband into eating her instead, so now she's quietly playing with herself under his hungry eye. She smiles dreamily, her itching fingers filing the lab with sticky little squelching noises.

"It is excellent, though, isn't it?" Jen pats John's back. It slaps fleshily in the echoing space. They're naked in their shared dream—not because they care for each other's bodies, but because they don't care. Or so they say. Both have been feeling the erotic effects of these dreams more acutely recently, but neither, so far has admitted to it.

John manages a brave smile and pats her too. "So they've even learned how to appear in each other's universes?"

"Apparently. I think your wife did an excellent job sucking my hubby dry while he licked me yesterday. So win-win for me. They can always help us out during sex now. As well as satisfying each other in their dreams, of course. So they won't bother us for it all the time."

John raises his palm to her. "So we can concentrate on our work."

She high-fives him. "And they've no idea that they're us. That Michael is you and Pearl is me, albeit from universes where Michael has the libido you don't and Pearl has all mine."

They hold hands, and squeeze each other excitedly. On screen, Pearl opens her labia to Michael. A drip of her arousal glistens in the sun. Michael opens his mouth under it. They clearly have no idea they're being watched.

John shakes his head like there's a wasp in it. "I can't believe it. We've proven that the multiverse, where anything and everything can happen, is also our collective unconscious."

"And given the unconscious is where we dream..."

"That all dreams are real. Somewhere."

"That means all fantasies too."

"Indeed." John strokes his goatee. "And they have no clue? That our research brought us together first, across universes, and that we introduced them to each other?"

"Dogs have more clue about nuclear fission."

"Excellent." John recalls nights lying with his back to Pearl, pretending to be asleep while she snivelled and masturbated. The shame of his inadequacy. His vow to fix it. "You must be so relieved," he says. "I mean, to find a universe where I'm more like you and less like... that."

He nods at Michael, who receives Pearl's drip on his tongue like a blessing, then licks into the source for more.

Jen curls her lip. She recalls the tear on Michael's cheek while he fixed a plasterboard wall. A wall he put his fist through after she wriggled from an amorous hug. That was the day she decided to apply every cell of her brain to fixing their relationship. "Indeed. You must be relieved too, finding a version of your wife that's brainier than she is... drippy."

They chortle while Pearl settles her drooling sex onto Michael's mouth and pushes him onto his back.

In seconds, she's panting and shaking.

The scientist's watch silently-coolly even. But all the while, they stroke the backs of each other's hands with their thumbs. Their bodies do this unconsciously. Neither is aware they're comforting the other, but both enjoy it, nonetheless.

Jen twirls a strand of her brand new pixie-cut. "Do you ever get jealous watching them?"

John scoffs. He gestures to his erection. "Clearly not. If anything I find it arousing. I mean watching the person I love enjoying their fantasy of me."

Jen has to compute that one. Then nods. "You're right. They are both each other's fantasies of us. It's sweet in a way, that they love us so much that even their fantasies are about us."

"When they could fantasise about anyone, they dream of you and me" -air quotes- "fixed."

"Life must be so simple when you're so... simple."

They laugh. John hopes his answer has concealed his unease watching Pearl enjoy another man. Even if Michael is an alternate version of himself, he's still a demonstration of John's shortcomings.

"That's interesting." Jen blinks at John's veiny phallus. "Your arousal. Perhaps watching our other halves enjoy sex with alternate versions of us functions as a kind of sublimated exposure therapy? Cognitive behavioural therapy even. Perhaps as a result of watching yourself have unbridled sex, you're developing a libido."

John nods-head and penis both. Her comment has profound implications but ultimately he just likes her eyes on his dick. Especially while her fingertip traces her nipple.

"And it's curious," she says. "I find your erection... compelling."

"Perhaps your sublime therapy works upon us both then?"

Of their own volition, Jenn's fingers reach out to test John's hardness, but she jumps when his wife suddenly squeaks. "Stop-stop-stop!"

On screen, Pearl heaves off Michael's mouth. "Too cummy." She shakes out legs wobbly from exertion and turns her bottom toward him. "John ignored me when I did this for him, too."

A person standing on a person's back

Description automatically generated

A person and person posing for a picture

Description automatically generated

A person and person in a room

Description automatically generated

A person and person doing yoga

Description automatically generated

John frowns. "She never did that for me, did she?"

"I certainly wouldn't," Jen says, but her feet float apart, and her bottom tips up, as if laying claim to Michael's delight at Pearl's indecent pose.

She watches her husband sink his face into Pearl's slippery clefts, groaning like she's delicious. He makes that noise for Jen too, and honestly, it always makes her day. So much so that the feeling she's fundamentally desirable lingers through all the many un-licked days that follow. It would do no harm to let Mike do that for her more often, but above all she should show Mike how it feels sometime. The primal pride of being intimately relished.

Pearl laughs, then moans, gyrating at his mouth. Jen's hips mirror her multiversal twin but there's no one there to receive her, or to enjoy her dirtiness. A dark thought crosses her mind. Would John oblige?

John winces at the screen. "Goodness, he really likes that doesn't he?"

"He likes it because he knows Pearl and I like it. And we do, he's very good." Jen slinks closer, arm-to-arm." Even watching him makes me-"

"Baffling." John shakes his head. "Has the man no pride?"

Jen gasps. "John, you are a genius and my ideal husband, or one half of him anyway, and I love you intellectually, but really, please do me a favour and look up the word clitoris."

John smacks her bottom. "In your dreams, partner."

Jen smacks him back. "When I said do me a favour I meant the multiversal me. Me and Pearl. She's my sex-needy half and you married her and she needs you to learn. Show her the respect of at least trying. Show us."

"OK, OK." John shoulder-shoves her. "And while we're at it, the needy half of multiversal me would appreciate a blowjob every now and then."

Jen pretends not to hear, because her instinct is to reject the idea. Of course she won't suck her husband if she can help it. But if she's honest, she doesn't feel like the same person anymore, the woman who finds blowjobs demeaning. Right now, as Pearl sucks Michael's end, Jen has an echo of his penis in her mouth, like a phantom limb against her tongue. A salivating hollow. She enjoyed sucking her husband the other day. And not just his overwhelmed surprise and adoration, she enjoyed the hot, hard, plugged feeling of it. She misses it.

She sighs croakily and stretches. Damn, she needs some attention. How can she get John to go down? "Have you ever wanted to eat your wife?"