The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers

John grimaces. "Call me old fashioned, but I don't have a taste for any bodily excretion. I no more want to lick my wife's aroused vagina than her snotty nose."

Jen chuckles, but her heart sinks.

Meanwhile, Michael and Pearl hum over each other's sexes, quivering with a mounting need. "Goodness, but they do love it, though. Do you think we should make more effort?"

John bites the inside of his cheek. He can't deny, watching his doppelganger eat his wife is... confusing. It's like a hypnosis false memory. The thought of pleasing Pearl this way seems increasingly doable. In fact, squeamishness aside, he'd enjoy making his wife that happy someday. But he's just not sure how.

Meanwhile, Jen is radiating horn like an erotic supernova. Would she let him practise on her? He's not even sure how to instigate this sort of thing. Pearl usually handles that.

At some unspoken cue Michael stands behind Pearl and slides his cock to work. Jen considers her husband's sixth sense for knowing when she's about to cum, and how he tries to stave it off as long as possible by taking a break or changing positions. She knows this because she tries to do the opposite, so she can get sex over with and get back to work.

Michael will keep licking and fucking Pearl until she can't hold back. Until she orgasms uncontrollably and only then will he let go himself. Jen suddenly doesn't want to watch, but can't turn away. She wants to see Pearl orgasm with her husband. She feels like she deserves the pain for treating Michael so poorly.

Also... she slips a finger between her thighs. Goodness.

She's as ready as John. If he's not going to offer to do her, would he mind if she gave herself a quickie? Would he even notice?

Oh who cares?

John cares. As the couple on screen grunt and slap flesh, the air heats between the scientists. From the corner of his eye he can see Jen's fingers playing between her legs. And even though they're watching their partners and other selves indulge in uninhibited sex, he hasn't the nerve to just twist his head and watch his intellectual partner tease her clitoris. Perhaps that's wrong. Perhaps they should turn off the screen and turn on each other instead.

Jen emits a long sigh. Perhaps she'd agree.

John squeezes his erection. He can't watch Jen, but he still wants her attention back. He wants her vagina if he's honest. He wants her mouth.

He clears his throat. "Who do you think will cum first?"

"Your wife of course." Jen crosses her legs on her hand. She can feel Michael sliding inside her. More phantom limb, perhaps, or maybe a function of intersecting universes. She considers theories as she slips two fingers deep inside. It's feeble in comparison to her hubby's thick, hard cock.

John frowns. "Why do you think Pearl will cum first?"

"Look at my hubbie go, I mean between his tongue and that penis, how can we resist? Our knees are wobbly already."

"Pearl's knees? Or yours?"

"I mean the multiversal we. We won't last long now."

A person holding a person

Description automatically generated

"See?" Jen likes the rhythmic movement of John's hand in the corner of her eye, and hopes he sees hers. "Her knees have given way."

"I suppose I should be flattered. Michael is me, after all. But you'll see. My wife is a minx, she's more in control than you think and more than a match for your husband. Or me." John considers telling Jen about the many times Pearl has masturbated herself to orgasm while sucking him, timing it so they could cum together. But however joyously, and messily, his wife has guzzled his orgasm while twitching with hers, he finds he can't boast to Jen about it. He might be proud of his wife, but-in the presence of a man who tries as hard as Michael-John's not proud of himself.

"How about a cheeky bet?" Jen says. She's giving off a distinctly Pearlish aura. Look at her hair for goodness sake, cut to match his wife's. Is that to appeal to Michael or to him?

John shrugs. "What do you want to bet?"

"My hubbie against your wife. Multiversal you vs multiversal me. I bet you Michael makes Pearl cum first."

"And what do you wager?"

Jen shrugs. "Loser eats the other." She raises a glossed finger. "To orgasm."

"You want to suck me off?"

"Um, I don't? That's the point of a wager?" She twists her hips toward him to show her busy fingers. "But I do want you to eat me."

"So if Michael cums first, I lick you and if Pearl cums first you fellate me?"

Jen nods. "Call it an experiment. We practise on each other. If we get used to it we might be more prepared to help our partners out every now and then."

John scowls. "But isn't that precisely why we organised this meeting of universes? So we'd never have to—"

"Is that how you still feel?" She nods at his wanking fist. "Watching them enjoy each other, and not us?"

Lucky for Jen that John contemplates the bet while regarding her fingers and not the screen where Pearl, puffing and cheeks crimson, has melted onto her front. Michael smiles omnipotently and kisses beneath her ear. This tenderness stings more than all the licking and shagging put together.

Pearl mutters, "F-fuck" and winds her hips up at Michael's thrusts. There's no way John will agree to their wager now, surely. Pearl will climax any second.

And sure enough, she arches, and screws shut her eyes. Michael laughs malevolently...

And withdraws, opening her legs to his mouth again. Jen curses her excellent husband. Just let her cum! Does Michael not understand that Jen needs head too and that John's on a promise? Of course he doesn't. He's too busy eating doppelganger.

"Pearl's playing with your husband," John says finally. "She wants him to think she's about to orgasm so that he orgasms. Look how he's humping the patio. He'll cum licking her."

He can too. Jen has seen that more than once when she's cum on his tongue. It's beautiful. "So you take my bet?"

"You're on." He drags Jen closer and surprises them both by squeezing her bottom. "But why don't we double the stakes?" He curls a hand under, between her legs.

John's brain freewheels, what is he doing? His body has possessed him. That's the only explanation. His hypothalamus has stormed his frontal lobes and whatever vestigial part of him that had the potential to be Michael, but found science instead, has taken control.

Thank God.

Encouraged by Jen arching to his touch like a needy cat, and opening her legs, his fingers slide under into soft, buttery heat. Jen gasps. He gasps. She presses his fingertips to a hard nub of flesh, then leaves him to his own dizzy devices. His heart hammers. He's never done this. Other men have fingered women, men who hated books and ideas and experiments, but he never felt the need. Until now.

Then Jen takes hold of his cock, and he thinks he might be the first to cum after all.

A person and person posing for a picture

Description automatically generated

To drown out the sensations of Jen's yielding sex on his fingers and her firm strokes on his penis, John contemplates Pearl, the woman he married, writhing on Michael's mouth. John's sexual doppelganger is euphoric, holding Pearl's bottom to his face, slurping her slimy slot. And Pearl's euphoric at the sensation, her chest heaving, jaw thrust.

If his wife isn't as all-powerful as John believes her to be, she'll cum on Michael's tongue and John will have to lick Michael's wife. The thought should horrify him, but his mouth waters for it. All this time they believed they were experimenting on their loved ones, but it seems the experiment has been altering them. Now he finds the thought of Jen's wet flesh enticing.

He slides his thumb into her, enjoying her caught breath and the illicit thrill of performing such a lascivious act in front of her husband and his wife. He trigger-fingers her clitoris, only a little guilty that he's doing what Pearl always wanted and what he's always declined. Jen trembles and rocks her hips for more.

"Any second now." Jen murmurs, though it's unclear whether she means Pearl, or herself. Or John, he realises as she squeezes precum from his tip.

On screen, Michael flips Pearl and continues feeding without losing a beat, moaning like she's the world's tastiest ice-cream. Pearl is so happy it swells John's heart, but it lumps his throat too. He'd love to make his wife that happy, not by dragging another man across universes to please her, but like this, directly, mouth to clit, cock to slot. Repeat.

Still, he's grateful he found his libido eventually-even if he had to cross the multiverse to find it. Everyone should be so lucky. They needed to tell the world, the universe, all the universes. No-one will ever have to suffer, or compromise, a mismatched sexual relationship ever again. Everyone deserves everything.

John's still counting his blessings, when a humming, liquid warmth spreads over the end of his erection. He moans right from his soul.

Jen sucks on him, just once but slowly, then pulls away. She flicks him a coy glance. "Sorry," she says to his meat, livid in her fist. "You were dripping. I've never-you know-tasted that."

He wants her back. "Was it everything you hoped for?"

She snorts. "It was nothing at all. The noise you made was very exciting though." Surely now, Jen thinks. Surely now you'll return the favour? Screw the bet. I tasted you, taste me!

A person and person lying on the floor

Description automatically generated

Onscreen, Michael taunts her, giving Pearl the licking of her life. Of anyone's life. Shit, then he'll probably shag her again. Jen's heart is hammering so quick it's wobbling her breast. Perhaps she should pinch herself, wake up from this bloody dream and wake Michael from his. Sit on his face again. Then his dick.

And damn that lucky cow spreading for her husband. And damn John's hand, working her hole and clit simultaneously.

A close-up of a person holding a person's hand

Description automatically generated

Where'd he learn to be so- Jen shudders again. Her trembles are building, growing closer together. Pearl is closer still, her jaw gaped and eyelids drooping. Every now and then she curls up and quakes. Please cum, you cow. Just cum.

"You may be right," John says. "Pearl looks like she could burst any second. You'll win your licking."

Jen grunts. That's what she's reduced to, a multi PHD reduced to a cave woman. She can't even manage to say, "Don't wait. Eat me. Fuck me."

And John's cock has grown too fat for her fist, she feels like she's wanking a tree. She wants it inside her. Maybe she could suck him again. Or just impale herself on it. Not yet. Not yet. Instead, she takes two of his fingers, plants them deep inside her and rides them.

The noise is obscene, especially combined with Michael's mouth on the lucky bitch.

Pearl cries out, "Yes! Don't stop! Don't stop!" and Michael smirks. He takes a long lick...

A person licking a person's stomach

Description automatically generated

And stops.

Pearl curses, Jen curses, John curses.

Michael slides effortlessly, deeply back into Pearl, feeding her from the inside instead. Pearl laughs and swears and pants all at the same time.

Sensing Jen's mounting frustration, John works his fingers in time with her husband's impaling, and in turn she pulls in time at his cock.

All four breathe in unison. Their heartbeats lock step.

Bodies move and slide and seek to fulfil themselves. Pearl grips Michael tight as he pistons her needily.

Jen slides in front of John and she can't tell if he's pulling or she's pushing but his cock slides under buttocks, between her thigh tops.

Michael curses, and John and Jen sense he's changing positions for himself now, to stave off his own rising need. Pearl's hips chew at his thrusts, feeding off them, but hauling his orgasm closer.

Jen slides her tingling clitoris along John's rigid length. His erection is slippery and that can only be her doing and that excites her even more. Her writhing soon tucks him in.

Meanwhile, Pearl gazes up at Michael, but even as he fucks her, pulling her hips to his thrusts, she seems to glow with power. Perhaps John will win their wager after all. Jen's inflamed wits imagine sucking her intellectual partner. She imagines what his semen will feel like jetting into her mouth, and what it will taste like. The explicit, unfaithful thought jolts her so hard she sighs. God she wants it: his thick, hot cum, overwhelming her tongue, sliding down her throat. How wicked a libido is. She's never considered swallowing Michael. But then she's spreading her labia over another man's cockhead too so perhaps she's just plain evil now. But it feels so good. Watching her husband fuck, watching her dream twin writhe on it, while this mighty girth stretches her perfectly wide. John fills her just like Michael.

Perhaps that fond thought undoes her infidelity.

Meanwhile, Pearl works hard, wriggling and rolling on her man-on Jen's man. She rubs her clit too, no doubt for his benefit as much as her own. "Cum," she breathes. "C-cum with me."

"God Yes," says Jen.

Michael shakes his head.

John pumps on. He has no brain or any other limbs anymore.

He's all flushed vein and ramrod, pulled into Jen by her heels dug into his rear, and by a new need to pack her so full of pleasure she bursts.

Michael possesses the same urge. He shoves at the squirming Pearl, driving wave after wave of rapture into her, pumping her overfull with it. Jen knows this. She can feel it, but also John's gripped her waist, and thrums her clitoris, and digs deep in time with her husband's thrusts.

Jen and Pearl screw shut their eyes. "Oh God," they squeak.

"She's cumming," John pants. "She's cumming and I'll lick you."

He shudders at his own words and Jen grins. The thought turns him on as much as her. How their experiment has changed them. Doesn't matter. "Yes-yes-yes," she yammers.

Michael's hips falter. He's getting close, and Pearl's so lost she can hardly stir on his increasingly erratic thrusts.

"I might be sucking you after all," Jen says into the crook of John's neck.

"God yes." John drives on.

"Cum with me," Pearl begs Michael again. "P-please."

But this recharges Michael and it's all Pearl can do to hang on. Jen too, as John slides her up and down on him.

ABigCat
ABigCat
111 Followers