The Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This isn't like the numbed shaftings he's experienced with Pearl. Jen huffs with each push, as if he's driving the air out of her to stuff her full of electricity.

A person and person in the air

Description automatically generated

A person holding a person

Description automatically generated

"Y-yes." Again, Pearl seems to give in. "Oh fuck yes."

John and Jen moan in unison. Michael's hips stroke hard, building up to ramming speed. This must be the final push. At last.

A statue of a person and person

Description automatically generated

She shakes and claws Michael's frantic thrusts deeper into her, squealing with every breath. John's front slaps at Jen's bottom like a speeding metronome for the multiversal dance on screen.

A person and person kissing by a window

Description automatically generated

Michael bites down hard and growls with the effort of fucking her to heaven while holding back.

"Oh G-god..." Pearl locks solid.

A person and person in a room

Description automatically generated

And he pulls out again.

"Fucksake!" they all cry as he laughs into Pearl's slavering maw, lapping at her.

A person touching a person's naked body

Description automatically generated

He doesn't seem to care about frustrating them. He seems to enjoy it.

A person and person in a tight embrace

Description automatically generated with medium confidence

John reprises their torturer's tongue with slick fingertips on Jen's clitoris as he fucks her. Jen shuts her legs on his cock and fingers, trapping them to their task, and gives over to him entirely. She can't remember how their wager worked-who was going to eat who and why. She just lets Pearl and Michael feed her senses while John feeds her body.

Michael has teetered Pearl on the precipice of orgasm for so long she seems lost to it, like she might never come down again. Jen's proud of her husband and can't wait until the morning so he can do the same to her. After so many dry years he won't believe his luck.

A person and person holding up a person's leg

Description automatically generated

John's seen enough of Pearl's joy at this other man's unstoppable attention. He wants to fuck Jen happy, then wake up Pearl with his tongue and please her too. He wonders if she might weep with joy when he licks her to orgasm for the first time. He certainly might.

He wonders what Pearl tastes like, then finds his Jen-juiced fingertips on his lips.

His partner watches him lick her off his fingers, eyes burning huge in the dark. She smiles, leans in and licks his fingers too, their tongues slide together and for a bedazzled moment they're tumbling into and out of each other.

Michael hums into Pearl, and she cries out. She's juddering and he grips her leg while he feeds. Before returning his cock to work.

A person and person posing for a picture

Description automatically generated

He looks shaky. His knees wobble as he drives into her again and his hips don't seem to be following his orders. Pearl regards him like her prey.

He spins her and pumps again, until Pearl quakes once more, draped across him, begging him not to stop.

The couples fuck as if on both sides of a mirror, husband and wife swapped for multiversal twins, synchronised across universes and dreams. John carefully watches Michael give Pearl everything she's ever wanted: pile driving, rubbing clitorises, squeezing breasts, then he takes what he's learned to feed his dream-brother's wife.

A close-up of a naked person

Description automatically generated

Jen and Pearl push back greedily at first, then yield, unfurl, and simply moan. Their thighs glimmer with arousal, their vaginas slaver, jaws slacken.

"Cum." Michael kisses Pearl's neck. Her legs loosen. He shudders. "Please."

Pearl smiles ecstatically, she writhes her bottom on his thrusts. "O...K..." she breathes.

John and Jen sigh.

Michael twitches. "Oh fuck. Oh fuck, I'm gonna-."

"Yippee!" Pearl shoves Michael back. But she isn't cumming. In a blink, she spins and is in control. He staggers back as she rubs him vigorously over her.

"Ha!" John doesn't stop pounding while Jen loses her bet. "Minx."

"Yes," Jen says. "Yes." She wants Michael's orgasm. She wants to see it-wants to see Pearl love it.

Jen stiffens. John ploughs on. Kisses her neck. Michael shivers and sways under Pearl's onslaught like a tree in a storm. He's still holding back.

Jen can hardly keep her eyes open. Pearl's rubbing her husband. She wants her husband's cum.

She's greedy for it.

Jen spasms.

Her hole sucks hard on John's cock, and flutters. He slides faster, harder.

Jen puffs a long breath. She'll cum with Michael. She'll...

Michael growls under Pearl's onslaught. His knees give way. Pearl won't quit. Her fist and mouth are an axe, felling him.

"Oh God he's coming." Jen judders on John's thrusts. "H-he's coming in her mouth." She arches."YES!" Jen thrashes."YES!"

But Michael isn't cumming. He holds on still, heaving and trembling with the effort as Pearl tugs him eagerly into her sucking nods.

A person kneeling on a statue

Description automatically generated

Cutting him down to size.

He crashes onto his side, clasping his cock and balls tight, holding back the riptide.

Jen quivers her last shocks on John, and watches Pearl masterfully coax her reward from Michael.

He shudders as she sucks, even now, somehow managing to hold back. Neither want their dream to end, but both need it with all their heart, nonetheless.

"Hmm!" Pearl orders, and they all know what she means. "HMM!"

Michael quavers, Pearl growls and feeds at both ends, sucking faster, feeding her slot two fingers.

Jen squirms on John. As she inhales and exhales she rises and falls on their slick join. Damn, she's ready for more if he's got it.

No one's woken from the dream yet, God knows what the rules are now.

Then Pearl groans on her digging fingers. On Michael's cock.

This seems to give Michael one last burst of strength, he pulls Pearl's hips to his face.

Even while she draws on his cock, humming, utterly focussed on releasing him.

Pearl mewls as he spreads her legs, slides thick fingers into her and suckles her clit.

She gasps one desperate breath.

Then they snap into place like two halves of the world's simplest, rudest puzzle.

And burst.

John wraps arms about Jen, lodges deep and they watch the couple rut at each other's mouths, nuzzling in a feeding frenzy.

Jen laughs at the unbridled joy in Michael's face, eating and being eaten. She takes as much pride in his happiness as if she was sucking him herself, which she kind of is, tangentially. She's finally satisfying her husband, even though she's had to use her head in a different way: colliding universes to please him. The most complicated blowjob ever devised.

When they wake tomorrow, and from now on, she's going to be rather more direct.

John laughs at Pearl's staccato squeals while she gulps and shudders. He might not have Michael's sexual prowess, but he's used all his intellectual prowess to please his wife at last. And upgraded himself in the process. From now on, however, he'll please Pearl himself.

This should be the last time Michael and Pearl need to share a dream.

"So who came first?" John likes Jen's hips stirring on him while Pearl and Michael draw out every drop of each other's bliss.

"They came together." She floats off his cock, and snakes around in the air.

"So, what does that mean?" He grabs her bottom, pulls her hips to his face. "Who lost the bet?"

"I think it means... " Jen wraps her arms about his hips, her legs about his head. "We both win."

Darkness.

Jen blinks awake in their bed. Michael breathes deep beside her. It's the middle of the night. She still has an echo of John's cock in her mouth, and his wriggly lick haunts her slot.

Michael creaks like a galleon. He's waking. It seems Pearl and Michael's orgasms stopped the dream. Michael will be ragingly hard and in need of release.

Jen's chest bursts with joy. Silent as a cat, she slides over his mountainous presence, working by heat and horn alone. In moments she has his feverish cockhead nestled on the wet bed of her tongue. She slides her mouth down.

He moans.

She closes her lips around him.

He cries out. "F-fuck! Jen?" He cups her cheeks. "Sweetheart, I'm cumming, I'm—"

"Mm-Hmm."

"But I'm cumming."

"Hmm!"

Her husband roars, jerks and gushes her mouth full of thick, silky heat. It feels oddly familiar... It feels like...

Like love?

She can hardly swallow for laughing.

#

Darkness.

John yawns awake in their bedroom. Jen's slippery, tender flesh still plays on his tongue, and the floral surfaces of her mouth on his erection.

Even in the pitch dark, he can tell Pearl is ragdolled beside him, on her back, one leg draped across his knees. She always kicks off the duvet and sleeps limbs akimbo. She's warm and smooth and snoring like a sailor.

His wife sighs, a lilting sing-song note, and stirs. She'll wake needing to cum after all Michael's efforts.

As Pearl would say, "Yippee."

Carefully, so's not to wake her, and working blind, John slides around until he's lying between her thighs, his face at her mound. He dips to press his lips to the podginess underneath which offers a slobbery kiss in return. He nuzzles into it, finds her nub and licks.

Pearl's thighs clap against his cheek. "J-John?"

"Mm-hmm." He suckles her clit.

"Oh." She melts open. "Oh God." She rocks against his mouth, stroking his head as if to test he's real, then gripping him in place. "Oh my fucking... God." She props the pads of her feet on his shoulders, splays and squeals.

Slickness floods his tongue and Pearl writhes, cackles and sobs.

John's throat clasps tight. His eyes are wet. He laughs and licks and has never felt so painfully in love.