All Comments on 'The Experiment'

by satindesires

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

Someone had to write a story to satisfy those who always comment that these relationships always fail. It is not the truth

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy596 months ago

It's interesting to see these stories unfold. This one is entertaining and delves into the impact on the husband's psyche. It depicts a woman who really is selfish. Despite all the words about she is doing this as a committed wife and devoted to her husband, it is still a formula that would destroy 98% of the other couples out there. I accept that cuckolding is a fringe kink that some men get off on, but I certainly am not one. The one guy then insulted and demeaned Alan. Yuck. Good thing that wasn't me because the next morning they would find a 9mm hole in his forehead. No man disrespects like that and should not live to regret it. The Shootist's Creedo stands for all time. "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

Still a good story, well written, and well presented. Not my cup of tea, but a good read because it made me want to slap the wife and defend Alan.

Thanks!

All the best,

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I stopped reading when I read this line: "I was literally melting"

Obviously, she would be dead if she was "literally melting", and obviously, you meant to suggest she was metaphorically or figuratively "melting".

This will be accurate whether or not you understand the matter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Had trouble scoring this one. I ended up giving 4*. It was probably the most adult example of the lifestyle I’ve ever read here. I was fully prepared to give it 5* right up until the last few paragraphs. It appeared as if the cuckold husband was teaching a critical emotional crisis and the author pretty much bailed on exploring that and ended the story with everyone living happily ever after?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To the anonymous high school English teacher who tried to correct the “literal” grammatical error. Go back to ogling your high school coeds and quit reading fiction. It’s obviously a concept you don’t understand! Women frequently use the term to express their worry that their makeup will melt away in the heat. Had the author chosen to use the correct expression and say metaphorically melting she would have been laughed off the site. Get a life

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What a fucked up relationship. Don't get married if you want to fuck around and guys who like the idea, almost never like the reality. Too much emotion to contain. She is a slut and her husband is a dumb fuck. The only one that made out, was the one with the least invested or to lose.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

great story! loved all the ups and downs.. would love to read more or similar stories!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

why dont you guys check the tags first... if you dont like stories regarding certain things then move on.

I loved it and would love to read more of this, or similar story!

Nasty56Nasty566 months ago

Married without the benefits…stupid concept = don’t marry!

litlbulllitlbull6 months ago

It would be awesome to really

have a hot wife reality show! Great story !

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Part 2? or similar concept with different characters?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story took an interesting approach to this particular lifestyle. I agree that by incorporating the bull into the marital bed/making it exclusive rather than discrete events, it inherently weakens the bond between two partners. I think it’s more unusual for a woman to be intimate with someone else often and it not change the power/respect dynamic in the relationship.

.

I’m sure there are nuances that I am missing, but it seems like a dangerous game to play with a relationship. But I suppose some people are wired differently than I am.

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Wear

Don't women wear knickers with a girdle?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good writing, but honestly, this is a cautionary tale. The one wife, Helen, lost all respect for her husband and the MC certainly was losing respect for Alan. Ash had become her primary lover with Alan really an afterthought. The MC's final comment that there really was no going back and maybe Helen had the right idea (i.e. imposing more and more humiliating conditions on the husband and cutting him off from sex entirely). 4**** for the writing and also, for the cautionary part of this tale: husbands, be careful what you wish for.

SeaChangerSeaChanger28 days ago

"She is a slut and her husband is a dumb fuck." Quoted from below. 3*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersatindesires@satindesires
I like the loving wives category but it can be difficult to come up with something different and the comments can be ruthless. I try to explore alternate realities or situations with angst. The stories are fantasy and nowhere near realism, most are a bit tongue in cheek, pleas...