All Comments on 'The Experiment Pt. 05'

by Unstably_Yours

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MigbirdMigbird6 months ago

Bit unsure where you would take us/yourself while reading the painful, introspective opening, so simply listened. Yes, she may have underestimated what he felt, but more/also she misunderstood — part/parcel. Going to his family’s restaurant took a huge amount of courage and the way you crafted the entire restaurant scene superb, so captivating, warmly romantic. And the scene at his place — the love making and his promise — safe, respected and heard. Love: “When it occurs, you can only trust that it is real.” Well, very real. As a near hopeless romantic, love the “Experiment”; if no more of Damian and Siena, that is fine as I will continue to enjoy. If however you want to introduce him to your family … .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thanks a lot, this piece touched a bit of my heart.

Micky2022Micky20223 months ago

I enjoyed this story quite a lot. Not only did it turn me on, it also broke my heart a little, then healed it back up. It was lovely. I hope you keep writing. You are very talented. Thank you.

man_of_seaman_of_seaabout 2 months ago

A well crafted story and enjoyed it immensely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUnstably_Yours@Unstably_Yours
Literature- the original way to purge emotional baggage. Some of these stories have a place in my past, and others came from the fictional recesses of my mind. I see life thru shades of romantic tragedy, so if you want perfect/pink fluffy cloud pairings, this isn't it. Read, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES