All Comments on 'The Experiment - Redux Ch. 01'

by LittleTom

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Dylan1Dylan111 months ago

I liked it until she gave up control to Mr. Asshole. Tom should've done more detailed research before letting an asshole like that near his wife. Nice writing but I personally don't like lying with deceit and control in cuckolding stories.

Harryin VAHarryin VA11 months ago

It's not worth reading and it's not worth rewriting.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Of course this will go in the wrong way: Down to the garbage level!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Idiot sissy wimp husband and cheating skank slut wife, worst people around. Hoping some STD's visit both of them

Hiram325Hiram32511 months ago

Charles needs a couple of rounds in the head...

BigDee44BigDee4411 months ago

She has already betrayed their agreement with secrets.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Omg you are actually back?! Please could u check you're messages? I left my email and hope to chat. Your stories ahve had a profound effect on helping me learn we I am.

Jo xo

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think its called Fag Cuck Shit? I have absolutely No Problem believing there are individuals and married couples who think and act exactly as portrayed here. Evolution demands that there will be mutations in any species, and most of those mutations are nature's experiments. Most experiments fail. You portrayed here an interesting if distressing example of how mutants might live out their lives and devolve into failure to thrive or survive. Very sad, but very real. Good riddance.

Imbrium449Imbrium44911 months ago

I had long ago given up hope of seeing more of your work! Glad to find you back again.

I think the new twists you have added serve to explain motivations about which readers could only conjecture before.

Well done! Carry on!

OOAAOOAA11 months ago

SUPER HOT story!!! Well done!!! Go on soon, please!!! ;)

Volume51Volume5111 months ago

Great redux. The original story was good enough but this developes and improves it. Thanks for this excellent work. More?

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

The old cuck is also a pimp story.

Bham487Bham48711 months ago

It’s good to see how she turned out to be such a selfish bitch in the original.

Bham487Bham48711 months ago

I went back reread the first story and I’m not expecting much from this. You couldn’t even finish the first part I doubt you’ll finish this

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It’s bound to appeal to the people who like the cuckoos fetish or the femdnfetish but it’s not much to do with loving wives so take it we’re it should be…. Fetish.

Another formerly loving wife and mother who professes love for her husband but after being ‘shared’ by the idiot husband goes off to plan, manipulate and mislead him into humiliation and debasement for the amusement of her lover, his friends and herself.

She’s already agreed to be owned by this guy, to be basically pumped out to his friends and thrown her husband under the bus so she can get some more strange. And all secretly planned but behind her husbands back.

Read by accident as I’m unfamiliar with the original but I’m not interested in reading it now.

loveloverlovelover10 months ago

Not bad, but nowhere near great. I know it’s part of a series…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous