The Experiment - Redux Ch. 02

Story Info
Rebecca goes on a date with another woman.
3.1k words
4.49
5.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, though we made love, it was the old fashioned way with him on top and inside me. I was in my cotton nightdress; it was allowed.

The next day, I drove a bit of a distance, but to a totally posh gym I'd heard off. All the mums raved about it. Good yoga, apparently, and a fab spa. I was to meet my new trainer here. When I asked at the desk, the response was prompt, and out walked a younger, very toned woman. She had light-brown skin, and that soft, frizzy afro I really loved. My dirty-blonde hair could never look like that.

She came up and cheek kissed me. "I'm Tanya. Dad told me about you." She looked me up and down appraisingly. "Yup, totally my type. His too, rather. We don't always agree on women."

"Dad?"

"Charles?"

"Oh... Oh! Uhm, right."

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, he totally likes to shock. Typical. Look, today is to see if we get on. You brought exercise kit? Show me?" I opened my gym bag, which had my usual loose shorts, gym Tee and hoodie.

"Nope, that won't do. Follow me." The gym had a shop, and she checked a few things, then gave me a pair of pink-patterned shorts and a colour-matched sports bra, very strappy. "Come on, let me show you the changing rooms." I got a tour; okay, very nice, very swish. She leaned against a wall, clearly expecting me to get changed. I felt awfully shy, but did.

"He was right, very nice body." I felt myself blush, wanting to hide myself, but very pleased at her words. "What we're improving is your fitness, not your tone. There's something good to work from here. Have you ever considered going bald down there?"

"What? Oh. Never."

"Well, I can let you know Dad prefers it, so do I; for different reasons. Why don't I get you an appointment at the spa? Do you have an hour afterwards, two if you want a massage?"

"Yes, but..."

"Oh, don't worry about the cost. This is my place. Dad funded the start up, but it's my passion. I have three now. I think I've got the formula right. He'll be paying, never you mind that. I love charging him back, it reduces my loan!" She looked at me and grinned at what my face probably looked like, "Yeah, he's overwhelming like that. You game?"

I gave a nervous laugh that relaxed, as she laughed with me. "Yes, fine."

"Okay, finish getting changed, then meet me at the gym."

I looked at myself in the mirror. I never wore a sports kit like this, but I rocked it. In for a penny I guess. The workout was like nothing I'd done before. She was a hard-ass taskmaster. I was totally done by the end. She assisted throughout, and thought nothing of putting her hands on me to change position, or to help me stretch. Having her breasts in my face, or hands... everywhere was another of those revelations. I didn't object.

The wax job, totally painful, but the lotioning and massage afterwards, totally blissful. When I finally showered and changed, I felt like a new woman. She met me on the way out. "So, Rebecca, Becca, Rebs?" I thought about it, Tom called me 'Rebs', friends 'Becca'.

"Becca, please."

"Becca, what are you doing tomorrow night? Can I take you out? I know women are a new thing to you, and I like that. I would be very pleased to see if we click and I be your first."

She was younger than me, but so totally self-confident, a lot like her dad. She just asked, no nonsense, which was a turn-on. Daughter of the man, who had fucked me, was another weird thing. I was becoming a sucker for weird things. "I have to check childcare and negotiate with my husband, but... Yes?"

"Okay, but don't necessarily give him a choice. Grand. I'll take you dancing, there's a cool, women-only place I like. If we click, then my place. Is this your number?" She showed me her phone, it was the new Charles number. That worked.

I was starting to compartmentalise my lives.

"Good, then next session, the day after. I'll set you up for three times a week, or are you game for four?"

"You are so full on."

"Four then." I got a kiss, to the lips, then she was off like the whirlwind she was.

I had to rush to pick up the kids, but it all worked. When I told Tom if he could do the kids tomorrow night as I had a date with a woman, I thought he was going to self-combust.

"You like women? You found someone?"

"She's my new personal trainer I mentioned. We had a first session and just clicked. She asked me out. I've never been with a woman, but, maybe? This whole thing has me wanting to explore. You're welcome to try having a boyfriend if you want?"

He held his hands up, "No, thank you. Uhm, yes, I think I'm okay with another woman. I think."

"Darling, I wasn't asking about me dating her, just if you would do childcare."

He blushed and stammered, "Right. Yeah, of course." Then he paused, and looked at me side eyed. "Will you tell me what happened?"

I thought about it. "Perhaps, if you're very good. I also promised a threesome with us and another woman. She's a dominatrix with men, so... that could be fun." He was clearly at a loss for words, then the kids found us, arguing over a toy and we were distracted.

When we finally went to bed, and he found out I was now shaved, I think I saw smoke come out of his ears. As he was on his knees at the time, I took advantage and decided that lips on bare skin was something I hadn't known was a thing.

True to form, like father like daughter, I was sent clothes. The text that accompanied it, made me laugh. "Dad is a stereotypical male. He'll want you in things that are for the male gaze, uber-sexy kit. I'll dress you for me. Hubby doesn't get to see. Wear a long coat or something."

As I got dressed I felt more than a little mutton, dressed as lamb. Light-blue leggings over a tiny thong. Totally revealing. A strappy bra with a label from 'Pink', the Victoria Secret brand for teens and younger women, and a cropped hoodie that barely covered my breasts. I was not certain about this, but I put on an overcoat and went down, when Tom called that a car had just arrived.

Tanya, rocking black leather jeans and a black midriff-baring Tee was grinning like a Cheshire cat by the car's door. She helped me out of the jacket in such a way, so Tom couldn't see, as I got in the car. When she joined me, her hand went around my shoulder as the car drove off.

"Hello you. Did he see? You totally rock this."

"I feel like mutton dressed as lamb, and no, he didn't."

"You have the body for it. I like my girls feminine. Sometimes, I'll want you in skirts and dresses. This was meant to push your boundaries, though. That's what tonight is all about."

She was grinning at me, her face inches from mine. Then, she was moving in, and just like that, we were kissing. A hand slid up under the hoodie, cupping me. Okay, my turn to self-combust.

When she broke away, I looked nervously up front. There was a frosted panel between us and the driver, but...

"Oh, he's safe. If you hang around dad, he'll probably fuck you at some point, but he's totally respectful. A big teddy bear out of bed. He also acts as a bodyguard. Totally loyal, you'll see."

"Fuck me?"

I got that grin, then she was kissing me again. The drive was a bit, and we made out and talked. Her mum had died in childbirth, her Dad young, but already making money. Despite his kinkiness, her childhood had been normal. Ish. Her nanny had a wife, so not totally normal. Her dad kept his kinkiness outside the house, something I respected. He was also an involved dad. Never missed a netball match or drama production. Always did parent-teacher night. Which didn't mean he wasn't away, but she had her nanny, whom she loved. Who had also passed away. I got it all.

I shared stories, but my life was so bland in comparison. Private school, a degree in English, met Tom, started a job in marketing, then had kids. Tom was shooting up the ladder at work in banking, so money wasn't an issue. I became a stay-at-home mum, which I loved.

The club was in town, and very stylish. Also filled only with women, as we moved into the throbbing music. Right away, a very butch woman moved up to us.

"Hey, Tanya. New meat?"

I was looked up and down, making me blush. I was not used to being looked at by women that way. Tanya rolled her eyes and looked annoyed.

"Not meat, potentially a new girlfriend. Hands off, she's a newbie."

The night was... fun. Fun like I hadn't had in a long time. We danced, talked, danced. Mostly with each other, but I had the novel experience of dancing with other women, too. We made out in the breaks, something I saw other women doing around the club. It was eye opening, and very... very enjoyable.

When we finally broke away, I was walking with a woman whose arm went around me, hand clutching my butt, making me giddy. When we got to her place, a very stylish apartment on the river, the making out became more.

She was very gentle, but very firm. When my lips and tongue first tasted pussy, far from any disgust, I was totally completely turned on. Scissoring, I now totally got, breasts in my hands, nipples in my mouth, oh yeah. Toys in the hands of someone who totally understood, another level of orgasm.

When we finally exhausted each other, we just cuddled. "So, is this a first and last time, or..."

I kissed her. "Or... if you'll have me back."

"No question about that. Stay the night?"

I was so tempted. "No, I need to be there when the kids wake up."

She nodded. "I hope you can introduce me. I love being around kids. Maybe I can even babysit the next time you and hubby meet dad."

I rolled my eyes, laughing. "I don't know if I should be horrified, or turned on, by how open you are about something that is so totally weird."

Her hand moved between my legs. I was sore, but... wet. "Your body says weird is good."

I sighed, then gasped a little. "Weird is good. I think."

"So I got some plainer gear for you to go home in. I'll get the car, you'll be totally safe for the drive home, promise."

The plain gear was still a sexy thong and bra, in white and a touch more opaque, with a simple black dress that fitted me perfectly. Tanya walked me out to the car, holding my hand. As we walked out, a man mountain got out to hold open the door. Tall, bald, much darker skin than Tanya, and muscles on muscles. I might be fucked by him? Tired as I was, there was a little stirring in my stomach. I got a slow, deep kiss from Tanya, my bottom being slapped, as I got into the car.

What the hell had just happened?

I was exhausted, though, and I slept most of the drive home. Mountain boy woke me up gently and helped me out of the car. He stood waiting, until I let myself in, and I got a smile and a wave back as I closed up. That he might do me, still boggled my mind. What would it like to be under him? All that muscle crushing me? A part of me really wanted to find out.

I snuck upstairs and quietly changed before slipping into bed. Tom immediately rolled against me, and what was poking my back made his need clear.

His soft voice on my neck quietly asked, "Did you have a good time?"

"I did. I really did." His hand started sliding the back of my nightdress up. "Darling? I ache, so... be really gentle." It took a few gentle touches to get me moist again, which surprised me. As he slowly slid in, it hit me that I needed this, too. It was slow, and he was really gentle, but it was good. It didn't take him long; I think he was in real need. When I felt him tense, I felt that deep pulsing I loved; I had a final, exhausted but nice cum. Oh god, I so did not want to get out of bed to clean up.

A wicked thought entered my mind, if he said no, I'd get up. "Babe? I am so comfy here." I tangled fingers in his hair. "I know this is weird, but... use your tongue to clean your mess? Please?"

"What? Oh. Uhm..."

I tugged his head under the covers, and the resistance said he was reluctant. He certainly paused when his head was between my legs. I felt suddenly bold, and tugged his head up and half slapped his cheek. He gasped, but moved back between my legs. That first slow lick was heaven. I didn't cum, and it was so lovely, I started to fall asleep. Vaguely, I felt him finally slide back up. As I got a kiss to the cheek, I smelled his cum on his breath. Oh, that's what I smell like sometimes. Nice. Then I was asleep.

I woke up to a soft alarm, and a body sliding over mine. I sleepily chuckled and spread my legs as his body slipped between them. He started lifting one of my hands over my head, a not infrequent game and I surprised myself with my annoyance.

"No."

When he tried again, I finally opened my eyes. "No." Stroking his cheek, I explained what I was feeling. "I might want that sometime, but right now, I want us to make love. Slow, lazy, early-morning love."

His puzzled eyes cleared as we kissed. I reached down to aim him. I wasn't quite there yet. "Keep your hips up." He was rock hard, and I used the tip to masturbate myself. It didn't take long, but I was enjoying it. He could wait.

"Darling?" I chuckled and aimed him in. It was lovely and I was pleased with myself that I still liked lovely. It was a quickie, as he had to get to work and I had to get the kids up. We came together, which was nice. As he was pulling out, I took his face in my hands. "So, last night, tired as I was, I got you to do something." His face screwed up and he squirmed a bit. "You have the right to say no, but... I want that to become a thing." I began pushing his shoulders down.

"Really? Rebs?" I felt bold, tangling my hand in his hair, I slapped him. Not hard, but firmer than last night, a definite slap.

"No whining." Disappearing under the covers, I heard nothing else. It was... a better orgasm than from our lovemaking. I know I was shocking him, but I was also shocking myself.

As we were getting ready, I felt his cool hand on my ass. Looking back, I was still a bit red.

"Did she hurt you?"

I grinned, "She was very athletic. Haven't you noticed the grope marks on my tits?" I proudly displayed them. He groaned. "So, I do want to spend more time with her. It's only fair that I give something up, so I'll stop doing choir, but can you check your calendar and do another night a week? I can trade you a night a week for golf?"

His voice sounded a bit hoarse. "You love choir."

"I can go back to it. Right now, I want to explore this. We have to find time for those 'other' date nights, too. Maybe we can make that a Saturday thing? Have you had any luck?"

"I'm on it." But he scurried off with a peck to my cheek. Okay, I was going to have to open this back up.

Later, after the kids were dealt with, I drove to the gym. A certain someone was waiting, who paid no attention to anyone else around, and gave me a very passionate kiss in the reception. There were hidden smiles, as she walked me to the change rooms, handing me some new kit. "Do you treat all your girls like this?"

"Actually, no." I actually stopped to look at her. She shrugged. "Tell me I'm wrong, but this is feeling good."

I leaned unto her as we walked, "Yeah, it is. You know my life is complicated, though."

"I get it. So is my life. I'm not displacing your hubby... much."

"About that, I'm going to give up choir, that's Tuesday nights, and Tom is going to take on childcare one other night a week. That might move about a bit. I'm trading for a night of golf."

"Good girl!" She sounded pleased. "Does he ever travel? Could Aunty Tanya do a sleepover? I missed my first chance of waking up to you in my bed."

That stopped me. "That might take a bit of negotiation. I'm not sure how he'd react." I paused, "Given to how he groaned when he saw how red my ass was, it might go well. It's just we agreed to keep things out of the house. You, though, are not a man; he might accept that was different."

"I'd love to. I want to meet the kids. I'm good with kids and, me, I grew up with a great example of keeping kink separate from family."

It certainly had me thinking. My gear today was thin, tight black shorts and Tee with cut-outs, and a matching black sports bra. The way the cut-outs showed the bottom of my breasts was borderline indecent, but... I went with it. Even if I did blush at the way she looked at me. What was growing between us didn't stop her being such a task mistress in the gym. I wouldn't have it any other way. She also showed me to a private changing room after, so I was very satisfied with the taste of her, lingering in my mouth, as I drove off.