The Experiment - Redux Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There are two other women currently in my life. You will likely meet them, get to know them. A lack of jealousy is part of my selection criteria. I want my partners to be warm and friendly with each other."

Okay, that got my heart pumping. I... could live with that.

"Plus, I will demand you let yourself be fucked by many other men. That is part of my enjoyment, too. I will choose them carefully. They will be clean, sexually safe, and outside of the bedroom, respectful."

I rubbed my face with my hands. This was so wild. Even as that 'good girl' part of me asked if this was what I really wanted, I also knew, absolutely... yes it was. If I could navigate this with Tom... I think... he wanted this, too?

"So, from me, a few rules. This is not in any way a criticism of your looks. I want you to get fitter."

I felt myself bridle, how was this not about my looks. I was about to speak, and he put a finger to my lips.

"Hear me out. You did well the other night, but it was also tiring you out. Good sex is a marathon. I want you at the peak of fitness."

I blinked. Oh.

"I have a personal trainer in mind, female. You might find her intriguing on a number of levels, she's the one I mentioned. She will also work you to within an inch of your life. Or, if you prefer, you can find your own?"

"It's not something I've worked with before. I'm... willing."

"Good, I'll get her in touch. Now, here is a bank card, I've currently funded it with five thousand."

I felt my anger start to rise for a second time. "I am not a whore!"

That finger went to my lips again. "Again, hear me out. If this goes as we expect, it is something outside your marriage. Your funds, yours and your husband's, are for your family. I respect that hugely. Things to do with this, lingerie, clothes, toys, even transport I fund." He paused.

I blinked, and the rising anger again drained away. Oh. "That weirdly makes sense."

"It comes with a caveat, with strings. So think carefully." A finger brushed down from my throat, down the strap of the bra, traced my breast.

My own breath caught.

"When you wear what is mine, you are making a statement to yourself, and to me. Wearing my property, for that time, marks you to yourself and to me, as my property."

I drew a shaky breath. "But..."

"You can wear it around your husband, but with rules. In a way, this lets you test him out, too. Sex between you is permitted, encouraged. Hands, mouth, body, explore him, let him explore you, but... If you have my knickers on, what's beneath them is mine. You wear what's mine, he can worship you there, but he can't penetrate you."

My breath caught again, this was so wicked. "But, no... I can't not have sex with my husband, no..."

Again the finger to my lips. "Listen. You have other lingerie, other clothes. You can buy what you wish with family funds. Make love to him, enjoy each other. Penetration then is fine, expected. Wear what's mine, and you treat him differently. Test out controlling him, see if he likes it. Just... no penetration."

"Oh my. If he doesn't like that?"

"Test it out tonight. I suspect he'll go wild to see you like this. Take charge, though. No penetration. See if he likes it."

My heart was pounding. He slid the bank card towards me. My hand was shaking a bit, as I picked it up and put it away in my purse.

"Finally. Think about this. I think what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Do a threesome with another woman."

I felt my brow furrow, I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

"That's my girl. Think about it. If I can propose, think of what boundaries work. Perhaps a threesome without him penetrating her, or perhaps both of you. Make that boundary clear. I'm almost certain he'll jump at it. I can introduce you to women, who like me, enjoy married couples. They tend to be quite dominating of the male partner."

I held back a laugh. "Oh my. You are putting such totally wicked thoughts in my brain."

He smiled, but it was a crooked smile, a knowing one. "Yes... yes I am. In that vein..." He reached into a bag beside him, and a black leather riding crop was put on the table. "Try it out on your husband. Just gentle nips, if he's not eating you the way you want."

I hurriedly grabbed it, checking that no one had seen. I was both scared and totally excited by the thought.

"Now, let's discuss how you talk to your man tonight. We both know total honesty is the only way this works."

So we did, talking through scenarios, reactions, both good and bad, how to manage them.

We parted, the kiss this time on the lips, and heated. If he had pulled me into an alleyway and tapped my shoulder, I would have done him. He didn't, and that respect for what I was asking, what I really wanted, made me feel weirdly safe.

At his urging, I kept his clothes on. Knowing what I was wearing as I did mundane things like a quick shop and the school pick up, was mind-blowing, in itself. I kept the cardy on, and none of the other mum's blinked twice, at what I was wearing. Surrey mums were fashion icons, in general, and the wrap dress was very me. It was what was under it that was wild.

To be fair, Tom did a double take when he got home. I felt myself smile slyly, and said we'd talk later. The evening was just family. Dinner with the kids, a bit of homework support and telly, managing bath time and bedtime. So totally normal. When the house was finally quiet, I led Tom to our bedroom, and sat him opposite me on the bed.

"I know I haven't talked about that night. I've been working through what it meant to me, and frankly to us. I have a confession, though. I've been naughty. I found Charles' details on your phone."

"What?"

I copied Charles, and put a finger to his lips.

"Nothing's happened. I promise, but I needed to talk to him. Find out his motivations. Was it a one off, did he respect the couples he did this with. I needed to know if it was safe to do this again." That stopped him, his eyes were wide. "I know we talked about it being a one off, but... we are at a crossroads. This is something we do together, or not at all.

"I want to be totally clear. I want that again."

I let that hang there. I could see the cogs working in his brain, processing. Like I'd been doing with Charles this afternoon.

He nodded.

"I need to hear it from you. Would you do that again, share me with another man? In return, I think it should only be with you present, but let's see how it goes. No sordid affairs, everything in the open between us. You and me and... other men. I'd like Charles to be one of them, but not the only one."

He actually groaned. "Yes... I... think I'd like that, with that rule, though."

My turn to nod. "Totally. Now. One more thing. What's good for the goose," I pointed to myself, "is good for the gander. I want to share you with another woman."

His eyes nearly popped out of his skull.

"With a major caveat. I totally get I'm being a complete hypocrite, but it's what I want. This..." I cupped between his legs and giggled, he was hard as a rock, "has fathered our children. It's mine. If we're with other women, you are there to please us. This... only ever penetrates me. I know how much you enjoy eating me, I want to see that talent used on other women."

He visibly swallowed, but a smile was playing on his lips. I could tell he liked this idea. He nodded once, and swallowed again.

"Good, we're clear. Other women are new for me, so I don't know how long it will take or if I will like it. That is the one final thing for me to check. I'm thinking I might like to explore being with other women. That might need to be on different terms. Perhaps without you present. How do you feel about that?"

He shut his eyes, and his breath was shaky. "Fine. No, really, fine. You come back to me, to our house, our family. Nothing happens here."

"Absolutely. Never at home, none of this. We have children and as kinky as we get, we are mummy and daddy at home."

We both nodded, that was clear.

"Uhm, does that mean, uhm, if you and I are with another woman, I get to watch?"

I laughed. "Maybe. I need to see if that works for me. I want to explore it. I might not like it. I might not like you watching. I don't know yet. My choice."

"Totally, yes. Understood."

"Now, final thing. Sometimes, not all the time, I want to explore being... more in charge between us."

He looked shocked, but... excited.

"So stand and strip, as fast as you can."

As I languidly joined him, I don't think I'd ever seen his clothes fly off that fast. I had picked up the crop, and was tapping it against my leg, as I sauntered to him.

"Kneel."

He dropped like he'd been pole axed.

"You may use your teeth to untie my dress."

He groaned again. "Rebs, oh my god."

I tapped his cheek with the crop, just stroking him. "When I'm like this and you'll totally get it in a second, I'm 'Mistress Rebecca' to you."

"Oh lord, what's happened? This is wild!"

I tapped a leg with the crop, a bit harder. "Teeth, dress."

He bent forward and gingerly took a tie, pulling it open. As it opened, I let it slide off my shoulders and arms, taking a pose. He looked like he was going to faint, as he saw what I was wearing. "I think I've died and gone to heaven."

I arched an eyebrow.

"Mistress."

"Better. You may kiss me here." I looked down at my crotch. As he did, looking totally entranced, I realised what I had just done. I had made him respect Charles' property. I gasped, as a little orgasm shook me. With my free hand, I let my fingers glide through his silky, short hair. I loved his hair. Then took a firm hold, seeing him wince, but not complain.

"Pull the knickers down with your teeth." Taking a firm hold, I guided him.

I had never done this, been the one standing. It had always been me on my knees. I... liked this. As I finally pulled his face into my bared crotch, I made him begin to tongue me, but I... wanted it differently. I lashed the crop out against his backside. Not hard.

"Circle your tongue on my clit."

"Oh, Rebs... Mistress, yes."

I guided him to bringing me off, not letting him stop when it was clear that he was getting tired. A few flicks of the crop worked wonders. I had my first standing orgasm. Like when Charles had spiked me hard and fast, I knew it would not be the last. So long as he didn't object, and from the entranced look on his face, I didn't think that was going to happen, my man was going to be on his knees... a lot.

I recovered, with him still very gently tonguing me, setting off aftershocks. I wanted more. Grabbing his hair, I pulled him up and pushed him on the bed. Straddling his face, I sat back. Another thing I had never done before. I felt, as much as heard, his groan, and he began tonguing me again. Bending over, I finally began playing with his cock. With a totally wicked flutter of my tummy, I knew this wasn't going inside me tonight. I didn't take him in my mouth, but just used the barest touches of my fingers, and barely breathed on his cock. Yet, I knew it was getting to him. I could sense his orgasm build, and watched as his balls retracted. I'd never noticed that before. Wild.

When he finally blasted off, I aimed it across his belly, sitting back, I had my own mind-shattering orgasm. I had to end this as it had started, and just lifted myself and walked into the ensuite, shutting the door. I tidied myself, brushed my teeth, changed out of Charles' lingerie into my usual cotton nightgown. After drying my face, I went back out to find a blissed-out Tom lying on the bed.

"Like that?"

"I don't know where that came from, but... oh my god, Rebs. That was... amazing. You can do that... any time. I surprised myself at how much I liked it."

"Go get ready, it's bedtime." He jumped up, and I curled up under the sheets, surprised but very pleased with myself. That... we would do this again. When he came back in, we cuddled, but were both shot and I was quickly asleep.

12