The Experiment - Redux Ch. 03

Story Info
Rebecca goes on another date, plus encounters at the gym.
9.1k words
3.15
6.8k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/17/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers

The next day was Friday, and we were going to friends for a dinner party, and the weekend was stuffed with kids, so I felt a bit off, impatient. I wanted these new experiences now, not later. That afternoon, though, I got a text notifying me of a delivery.

As I picked it up, I got a text.

'As I won't see you, put on what's in the box and send me a picture.'

'As this might be new to you, any pictures are from the neck down. I trust my security, but we won't risk your reputation on anything ever leaking.'

That made my tummy flip twice. First, with the request; then, the reminder of his thoughtfulness.

I had a bit of time before the kids, so I quickly got undressed. In the box was a light-blue corset with just a bit of shelf, instead of bra cups; matching blue stockings with suspenders at the bottom of the corset, and a tiny, scrappy thong thing. More than a little turned on, I got changed; then posed, taking a few shots in the mirror, before sending one. Hitting the send button was such a thrill.

'Oh yes. Turn, bend over so I can't see your face.'

That was a naughty one. I almost came when I hit send.

'Tangle the knickers around your legs and spread them wide.'

Oh god, I was fully on view.

'That's the one. Someone got their topiary cleared. I like it.'

'A little bird suggested it.'

'She's a good girl, always thinking of me. Though I suspect she was also thinking of herself.'

'Can I just say the father-daughter thing is doing my head in.'

'Too much?'

'Not yet.'

'There's a dress to match, conservative, enough anyway. I understand you have a dinner party tonight?'

'Yes, I'm getting a bit impatient with planning.'

'As am I. He's dodging it.'

I felt a little fire light. Then I checked my calendar. 'Tuesday?'

'Good girl, I'll make arrangements.'

After a pause, another. 'If I may, someone needs a spanking for being a naughty boy.'

That stopped me.

'I'll send you some links on reading material.'

The afternoon flew by. I sorted the kids, got the babysitter over a bit earlier, and made sure I was dressed before Tom got home. The dress to match the lingerie was an off-the-shoulder number. More sexy than I usually wore, but I was feeling it. It was a bit of a whirlwind before we got in the car to go. It was a nice evening, old friends with lots of laughter. I deliberately was cold to Tom on the way home, and when he tried to talk, I said we'd speak at home.

When the babysitter left, I went upstairs, telling him to follow me. With my back to him, I told him to strip. The gasp, as I unzipped and slid out of the dress, almost made me giggle, but I kept stony faced as I turned.

"You've not been honest around organising a next date."

The blood drained from his face, and he so looked like a naughty boy caught in the act, I almost relented.

When he said, "I'm scared," my heart melted, and I dropped to my knees, taking his face in my hands.

Was this too much? "Scared, of us? I love you deeply, and if this isn't what you want, we stop. Us is more important than sex."

His voice was almost a whisper. "No... I'm scared I'll like it too much. That's terrifying."

Ah, okay then. I stood back up. "That is honest, but you didn't say. I've taken things into my own hands. You can still say no, but, otherwise, I've arranged with Charles for Tuesday night. I've sorted babysitting and declined your night with the boys. As punishment, I will also be having a date with Tanya tomorrow night. Do you disagree with any of this?"

He looked like a child who'd been caught out, there was a hesitation, long enough that I began to think about how I should handle it if he disagreed, but then he shook his head.

Right. I went and sat on the end of the bed, knees together. "That's not all. Put yourself over my knee. Someone needs to be spanked."

He looked at me, both shocked and... excited.

"Now!"

He jumped, as if stung and scrambled over to me. I'd been reading all afternoon, and helped arrange him. His hard-on I clamped between my thighs, and I crossed his wrists on the small of his back, holding them down.

My own voice squeaked, not sounding very dommy, as I said, "Are you ready?" I started light, but by the tenth, found myself getting into it. I was really excited, by what I was doing, by his squirming and moaning. On the tenth, I pushed him off and spread my legs. "Say thank you with your tongue."

I didn't know he could crawl that fast. It was glorious. Needing more, I handed him a dildo.

He looked at me expectantly, "I could..."

"No, you don't deserve it. Pleasure me." From there, I moved us on to different positions. My fave was becoming sitting on his face and tormenting his cock. After I'd cum three times, I finally let him cum with just the lightest of touches, then as before, left him to go get ready for bed. As I walked away, I told him to make sure my dress was hung up.

I was asleep within seconds. The next morning, I took a bit of pity on him, just not much. I laid him flat, and went reverse cowgirl on him. Feeling wicked, I turned on the telly and put on some porn, sound off, of course. When he tried to put his hand on my hips, I scolded him and just rode him for my own pleasure. He didn't last long, so I actually slapped him, then sat on his face until I had cum.

I showered first, but I stopped him, as he tried to slip past me without looking at me. "So, I'm being bolder. I'm enjoying being bolder. Are you enjoying it?"

He was trembling, but said nothing. His cock was getting hard, though.

I went behind him, wrapping one arm around him, the other took his cock lightly between finger and thumb. It was just the lightest of strokes.

"Now, you can try to turn the tables and spin me about to take me. I don't want that. So, you can also just let me play with you." I nibbled at an ear. He went to move, and I tightened my arm around him. "Bad boy."

My man groaned.

"I get this is scary, but it's what you unleashed. This is entirely your fault. Isn't it?"

"Yes."

It was the barest of whispers. Taking my hand away, I slapped his ass hard, then went back to those light strokes. "Yes, Mistress."

He came in about a minute, his seed spilling on the shower floor.

As I turned away...

"Rebs? You still love me?"

I smiled and took his face in my hands, and kissed him softly. I did, but... my life was changing. "You are the father of our children and my partner. Outside of the bedroom anyway. Inside the bedroom, I think our dynamic is changing. Still loving, but... different. Say, stay home with us today, cancel your golf."

He nodded.

As Gillian, our eight-year-old daughter, and I made pancakes, he got on the floor with Jules, our six-year-old son. As they played with blocks and cars, it suddenly struck me that I didn't remember the last time he got down and played with the kids.

Our day that day was... fun. He was like an attentive puppy dog, but attentive, which also felt different. It was actually just a nice family day, until an expected package arrived, and I left him to go get ready.

Oh lord, Tanya's box had a note and a picture. 'No knickers, no bra, try this makeup style.'

The outfit, though, was super sexy. It was an all-matching silk-floral motif that I really really liked. A short, pleated skirt, then this fitted jacket with, erm, no buttons. Obviously, meant to wear loose. The makeup was dramatic, but not beyond me. Like the picture, I pulled my hair back in a severe ponytail. In the colour-matched heels, I really didn't recognise myself. I was proud of my figure, but I deliberately didn't show it off. I looked good, but wearing this made me nervous. Thank god, I had a long jacket ready, as I walked downstairs. Holding my coat close, I kissed the kids, with a peck to the cheek to Tom.

The doorbell rang, and Tanya was there. She shook Tom's hand, then took my arm to lead me away. I heard Tom telling the kids I was having a girls' night out. Which was true. Tanya was in a leather skirt and corset that made me weak in the knees. She held the jacket, so they couldn't see me as I waved to the kids and Tom, then discreetly got into the car.

We kissed, deeply. "So I've got a booking at one of my favourite restaurants, then perhaps a club before going back to mine."

"I... erm... arranged to be able to stay over."

She clapped her hands, eyes glowing, "Excellent!"

"Uhm, this jacket? How do I keep it closed?"

Her grin widened. "Didn't you use tit tape?"

"I... don't have any."

"That's unfortunate. You'll have to dance very carefully."

"No, really, I couldn't..."

"The place we're going, no one will notice. Or rather, they will, but you won't be the only one flashing. Relax, it'll be fine." She moved closer, putting an arm around me, her hand sliding up between my legs. "Someone's wearing knickers."

"I've never, I couldn't, I..."

Scooting me over, she sat back, legs together. "Over my knee, you were bad."

I felt my eyes goggle. "Seriously?" Her grinning face nodded, and patted her lap.

Suddenly, totally turned on, I scooted over her lap, biting my lip, as I felt her flip the skirt up. "I... spanked Tom last night."

"Good for you." There was a whistle and a sting on a cheek that zipped up my spine.

"So... do I get to spank you, too?"

She paused, and groaned, "You are too perfect. Oh yeah, baby. I totally dom guys, I mostly dom girls, but someone who I can get all switchy with? Cool. Today, though..." She spanked each cheek, then checked between my legs to find me wet.

I was panting, as she helped me sit up. "Slip the back of your skirt up, sit on the leather bare." I gasped, as she chuckled and moved in for a kiss. I totally lost track of time as we drove.

As we got out of the car at a hip restaurant I'd heard of, but never thought to go to, I clutched the jacket closed. Tanya patiently pulled my hands away and took my hand. People did look, but a glance down showed nothing visible. Well, side tit was visible, but not nipple. I think I could cope with that.

Dinner was... lovely. Super-nice food, and the conversation between us just flowed. We seemed to just get along. She was a very impressive girl, and I didn't feel like I was with someone five years younger.

After, we walked hand in hand a ways to a club. There was a queue, but she walked us to the front, and we were just let in. I felt the eyes of the bouncers run up and down both of us. She stopped me, while we could still talk at the door. "So, I want to pull some random guy to warm me up for you and I later. You up for that, too?"

I was so tempted, not least with a couple glasses of wine in me. "Tom and I made a deal. No men without him there."

"Hold my hand and kiss me, while I'm fucked?"

I shut my eyes and shivered. "Yes."

We went in. We walked up to the bar, and it was like sharks circling. Drinks made it into our hands, and Tanya, hand around my hips, my arm around her shoulder, perused the boys. She finally made a choice-- a tall, slim, model-like figure, and I barely heard her tell him we were a 'two-fer', before she took his and my hand and hauled us out to the dance floor. Dancing as a three was insanely fun. Three drinks in, I forgot I was flashing people as I danced.

The boy was replaced, then I felt hands on my hips and a body move with me. I looked back to see a very fit boy, so grinning at Tanya, I kept dancing with my back to him. His body shifted forward, until we were dancing in time. I didn't stop him when he nuzzled my neck; instead, I reached up and ran my fingers through his short hair. I felt a hard-on press against my ass, and a hand drifted up inside my jacket, finding a breast.

Then there was a laugh in my ear. "Saving you from yourself." Tanya grabbed my hand and hauled me away with the latest boy she had found.

I shook my head. Sure enough, if that boy behind me had just pushed me against a wall, I wouldn't have protested. I was losing any shred of inhibition, and the fact I felt only a qualm of guilt, was something I needed to think about.

We ended up in a dark corner. I found something shoved into my hand as she started to kiss the boy. It took a bare second to figure out it was a condom package. That was my job was it? She pulled me close. "Use your teeth!"

I hesitated, but not for long, and dropped to my knees. He twisted, as I undid his jeans and hauled out a nice hard cock. Yet again, I had a cock in my hand. Ripping open the package, I put it around his head, and used my mouth to roll a bit down. Fuck, I had yet another man's cock in my mouth and I loved it. Still, this was Tanya's catch, so I rolled it down and stood up. One of her arms went around me, as I supported her, as he lifted a leg. "Guide him in."

A bit breathless at the whole thing, I reached between them, stroked a very wet Tanya a bit, then held her open, as I guided the cock to her. Her eyes rolled up in her head, as he slid in, and I nibbled her ear.

She kissed me, and I could see the guy grinning like a maniac, as we kissed. Then she turned my head and the boy kissed me. A hand, his, hers, slid up between my legs. It was the most-raw, nasty sex I'd ever experienced. It was also ten minutes tops before they both came. As he slid out, Tanya just grabbed my hand and yanked me away. I waved at the grinning boy, as we started to battle through the crowds. She was texting, and when we finally got out the door, the car was waiting. Laughing, we tumbled into the back. I fell into her arms, and we started making out.

"I can't believe I just did that!"

"You kept to your rules with Tom. Barely. I swear that boy was going to fuck you on the dance floor."

I blinked. "I would have let him."

She kissed me hard and we didn't talk much. As we got out of the car, the man mountain discreetly coughed, and nodded back to the car. Fuck! I didn't have the jacket on!

She went up to him, went on tiptoes, and full-on kissed him, "Thanks, Joe!" then nodded me towards him. Feeling suddenly shy, I went over, leaned my head up and groaned, as I got a hard kiss, tongue spearing into my mouth.

Only to have my hand grabbed, and a laughing Tanya yanked me away again. "Goodnight, miss. What time do you want to be picked up in the morning? I shall drive you home." His deep rumble with a Caribbean lisp, made my tummy flutter.

I had to think, not too late. "Eight?"

Tanya rolled her eyes and pulled me to the elevator. "So much for sleeping in."

"It's the kids!"

She stopped and softly kissed me. "I know, okay. I've got you tonight, though!"

We made out in the elevator, we stumbled to her door, as we stayed lip locked, we fell through the door, and she dragged and pushed me to fall back on her bed, before diving down under my skirt. I came instantly, not that she stopped. She was busy down there, and when she finally got up and started crawling up the bed, I didn't understand. There was a cock jutting from between her legs, though she had black knickers on, too.

"Wha...?"

"My poor, innocent girl." She held up this V-shaped thing with two cocks. "One goes in me, the other I fuck you with." I started desperately shucking out of my skirt, which she laughingly helped with. Then she held my hands down, and I felt a wondrous hardness push up inside me. Our breasts crushed each other's, as we kissed and she began to fuck me. I wrapped my legs around her, and it was the most wonderful, intense thing. We changed positions, time and time again, taking turns being the penetrator rather than the penetrated. There were pauses when we recovered, ate, snacked, snoozed. Good thing I was a morning person, when the alarm went for me to get ready.

She had what she called, 'SFH' safe-for-home clothes. Well, the lingerie was white, but the knickers-- a thong, and the bra-- a half-cup push-up: all under a very short sundress that you could kinda see the lingerie under. Kinda.

I must have snoozed in the back of the car. At least, I woke up with a gentle shake. "Miss Rebecca? I have you home."

Looking around, I saw we were in my drive. He held out a hand to help me out of the car, but as I stood, he was right there in my personal space. Standing, I felt his hand slip down my back, over my ass, and I couldn't help but gasp, as that hand slid up under the sundress I had on.

I looked around frantically, but stilled, as I felt as much as heard his deep chuckle. "Don't worry, I made sure you can't be seen." Between his body and the car, I couldn't. His fingers lifted the back of my thong, and a slick finger slid between my cheeks. I stood very still, as the tip of that finger began to circle my ass.

"Mr Charles wanted to know if your ass has ever been fucked?" I bit my lip, but jerked my head in a shake. The breath left my lungs, as that finger pushed in. I'd never done any ass play. Thought about it, sure, but was a bit scared by how it might hurt. Tom had asked a few times, but had taken my denials and hadn't pushed. I might have let him try, if he'd pushed.

"Good. Does your husband play with you back there? Fingers, tongue?" I jerked my head in a shake again. "Better. Keep it that way." He handed me a posh designer paper bag. "Some instructions and toys to help clean yourself. What goes in your ass goes in your mouth as an incentive. We are going to teach you how good anal can be."

I squeaked, "We?" as his now-free other hand slid up the front of my dress, and fingers snaked down the front of my knickers.

"Oh. I'll be joining you on Tuesday, as well as Mr Charles. I dreamt last night of those sweet lips around my cock. We shall have a lot of fun, I am thinking." His fingers were gentle, but demanding. My ass sort of burned, as he stroked his finger in and out. My pussy, though aching, responded to his touch. "You going to cum?"

I bit my lip and nodded, and hurried my head against his chest and arm.

That chuckle rumbled, "Good girl." I came, just a little tired pop, but there. Fingers retreating, I sighed, as he carefully tidied my clothes. "Have a lovely day, Miss Rebecca."

"It's... Mrs."

"Not to me, miss." He backed away, and I stumbled a step. Carefully putting a hand on my elbow, he steered me to the front door. Tom opened it and Joe nodded his head before turning away, duty done.

I gave Tom a quick hug and pecked his cheek.

"Who was that?"

"Joe, Tanya's driver and bodyguard. He's a sweetie. He'll be joining us on Tuesday."

Tom's face tightened. "How do I compete against that?"

My annoyance surged, I was tired and not up to dealing with his emotions. I felt my face frown, but instantly regretted my tone of voice, as I spoke, "You don't."

As he looked about ready to cry, I sighed, and took his hands. Now, I felt guilty. "Darling, seriously, that's not what this is about. It's not a game that someone wins. It's sex. Look, we opened a door to our inner selves. Much to my surprise I find I'm not the prim-and-proper housewife I've strived to be, but a slut..."

He winced, but his eyes dilated.

"...With some bisexual, switchy-dommie-subbie tendencies. You, well, seem to be enjoying being a bit subbie with, what's the word, cuckold tendencies?"

He looked somewhere between fainting and crying, but nodded.

"I always thought we were a good match, and maybe this has shown we're even more compatible than we thought." I pecked his cheek with my lips and patted it. "Now, I think you have a golf date with the boys? Where are the kids?"

As I walked away, I deliberately bent over at the waist to pick up some non-existent fluff. I knew full well that, as the dress tightened, the outline of my lacy white thong would show through the thin fabric.

"God, I want to fuck you."

"No thank you, not now. If you're good, maybe later. If you have a minute, perhaps you could help me change into something more comfortable?"

Without looking back at him, I felt him follow in my wake. The kids were watching the telly. I got a cheery, "Hello Mummy!" from both. "I'll be back in a second, I'm just going to change." Then up the stairs, Tom still following.

LittleTom
LittleTom
163 Followers