The Experiment - Redux Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was fanning myself. What I'd done was totally... stopping, I examined my emotions, totally okay. No regrets and given my weekend with Tom, no guilt.

Tanya had an expensive espresso machine, and was making us shots.

"I needed that. It was a difficult weekend with Tom. Not... bad, but... this is horrible to say, I respect him a bit less. I gave him an option, equal loving, dom me, I dom him. I wanted the equal loving, he chose dom me. I was okay with that, got excited about it. He..."

"Couldn't get hard, Ima guessing? I'm not surprised."

"It was like when he said it was okay to pull with you. I was weirdly disappointed."

She started massaging my shoulders, I had tensed up talking about this. "Yet pull you just have. Magnificently, if I can read the signs."

"Can I love him and not respect him?"

"Do you enjoy taking charge?"

I thought and nodded.

"Then keep him. He's a decent provider, though, don't worry about that so much."

"I'm a stay-at-home mum, I have no career. I have to keep him."

She knelt and nuzzled my hair. "You have depths you haven't tested yet. Besides, I'd take care of you."

I went still, feeling a little small and defenceless at the moment.

"Did I say the wrong thing?"

I was scared to say it, what I was feeling at the moment. It shocked me, but... it wasn't unwelcome. Which also immediately made me feel guilty. "No, but let's not rush. This is an awful lot happening hugely fast. I have never thought of myself as a lesbian, but... I've liked, really liked you very fast." I shook my head, quickly trying to shake the huge range of thoughts in my head. "Tom is my babies' daddy. I need to test if we can make this work."

She nodded, "I'll give you all the space you need baby. There is something about you that has just clicked with me, like a puzzle piece I didn't know I would fit with."

My face was turned and we kissed. I found myself whimpering into her mouth.

"Right. Papa organised a spa session. I think you have two hours. One thing you have no choice about, an anal bleach."

I 'eeped'.

"Others you do. We want, and I choose, a belly stud for you. You could do with longer nails, and I would like some other ear piercings. At some point, we will put in a tongue stud, but not now. They take a bit to heal and I am enjoying those lips, and dad so wants to train that throat further."

"Uhm, belly stud... yes. Ears... yes. Long nails are awkward when you have to scrub the bathtub."

She frowned, "Can I pay for a cleaning service? You need to be able to focus on the kids, and, well, me."

This had been a source of debate between Tom and I. We could afford it, but he thought it was part of my bargain being a housewife. "I can't let you, no."

Tanya grinned. "That was totally lame. If I don't give you a choice and organise something, are you going to reject it?"

I bit my lip and shook my head. "It means I get to spend more time with you and the kids, so... no. I just..." I was suddenly crying.

She pulled me against her, stroking my hair. "As much as I enjoy you, I also... want to take care of you. I've not... felt that before. It's strange for me, too, baby."

We just held each other silently for a moment.

"Right then. Longer nails it is. Off you go." Then she shouted, as I was walking out, "Oh, your hair is getting done, too. My choice."

I shivered; liking being controlled, as well as being very nervous. There were things I wouldn't budge on, but how I dressed or looked? That was weirdly a turn-on. The spa whisked me in. An anal bleach was weird. Embarrassing, painful, but also not. The belly stud with a blue sapphire that matched my eyes was... oddly okay. There was a team doing a facial, manicure, pedicure and hair all at once, so I had NO idea what was going on.

When I got sat back up, I barely recognised myself. I now had platinum-blonde hair with blue tips; on discussion, they pulled it back into a French braid, something I often did. My nails were now long, square cut, and a matching blue to my hair ends and eyes.

I sauntered back to Tanya's office, and her eyes popped out of her head. Looking transfixed she walked over to me, grabbed my hands and held them over my head and kissed me soundly. "You are so gorgeous."

"Right back at you."

"So," she was pulling the crop-top up, "off with the bra. Your tits are better displayed."

I pulled her hands down. "I am about to do the school run. No. I can go so far, but I have to maintain a certain standard."

She groaned, then turned and leaned against the wall, pushing her ass out. "Fuck, of course. Spank me."

I stroked that sweet ass. "I will, not now. Choose the toy you need to be spanked with."

Her voice was a little strained. "Have I told you you're perfect for me? Just... be you. I'm sorry if I'm pushing. It's in my nature. That you push back... makes it all the better. Always do that, tell me if I'm going too far."

I kissed her soundly, pushing her against the wall, and holding her hands above her head.

"Can I choose clothes for you, too?"

She nodded, biting her lip.

I left.

The school gate was interesting. I got quizzed on my hair, my nails admired. Kate gave me the stinky eye. "Is this personal trainer also, now, your stylist?"

Wrinkling my nose, I answered, "Kinda. Yes."

Then there was a flood of children and we were all busy managing. I got them home, got them settled, but I did have to do some housework. I couldn't renege on a lust-filled promise. They both helped make dinner; though, Tom sent a text saying he would be late. It wasn't uncommon if we had no plans. I did suspect he was avoiding me a little.

However, having been well-fucked, I was okay. I got the kids to bed, read a little, then drifted off, only half-noticing when Tom arrived.

The next morning, I woke up first. I decided he'd been good enough, so I woke him up to a nice blowjob. I couldn't stop myself comparing him to the fresh, sweaty boy I'd had yesterday. His eyes nearly popped out of his head, when he noticed my hair. He couldn't stop touching it, at least, until I slapped his hands away. I wasn't sure I should also compare the feel in my pussy, so I just sat on his face and played with him, until he came.

We got ready and I sent him on his way, with a reminder about tonight. He looked pale, but nodded. The morning was nice, it was coffee with the girls. I talked vaguely about Tanya and the gym, not wanting to spill the beans too much.

Kate and I stayed behind, a frequent occurrence.

"Okay, the look on your face when you talked about this Tanya was how I once, a long time ago, talked about my husband. Come on."

Kate, I totally trusted. I'd heard about a couple affairs she'd had and helped her through the eventual divorce.

"Well... Tom and I have talked a lot lately. We are still fine, but... we agreed I could have a girlfriend. No affairs with men allowed, but a girlfriend, yes. I found Tanya, and yeah, it's early days, but... good."

She was speechless for a while. "God... I'm actually jealous. I've thought about women, even had some kissing games with friends at uni, just... never went further. Tom's really okay with it?"

"Mostly, but I'm also not entirely giving him a choice."

"Who took my Stepford-wife best friend and replaced her with you?"

I shrugged, "I woke up."

"Did you ever. I'm still not sure if I'm into girls, it's the finding someone. I haven't had a shag in ages."

"Uhmm, Tanya owns the gym and a few others. They are female-friendly, and... well... there is a women's changing room, a men's changing room, and a co-ed one."

Her jaw dropped.

"Special rules, young men get discounted or free membership. They may NOT approach a woman, but can be approached. No money may change hands, but... Some are there for random sex, some are looking for sugar mamas."

"No fucking way. Seriously?"

I nodded. "There's a waiting list, but I happen to be on good terms with the owner?"

We chatted a bit more, but I'd clearly blown her mind. Besides, I had a busy night ahead. I ran a few errands, did some shopping, then had a pickup of another pretty box. Okay, it was a chain-bodysuit thing. There were wrist- and ankle-cuffs, and a choker collar.

This was happening.