The Experiment - Redux Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in our room, I reached back to move my hair out of the way. Without words, he carefully unzipped me, then helped me step out of the dress. "I like how you've changed how you dress."

"I feel more... feminine. Tanya likes me that way. Bra."

His hands were trembling as he undid the hooks.

Turning, I nodded to the floor. "Use your teeth, hands behind your back."

He actually whimpered as he did.

"Oh, I have a confession. I held another man's cock last night."

He looked stunned, as his face was down around my knees.

"Carry on. Nothing more. Well, I helped put a condom on. Tanya wanted to pull a quickie at the club we went to. I helped aim him in, and kissed her, as the boy fucked her. You can kiss me there."

His face dove between my legs. "That sounds... fun."

"It was."

"If... I... she sounds nice. If you're with her, and taking care of each other, and safe sex and all... I'd be... okay... if you... erm... pulled too... One night stands, never see them again and all. Would you? Erm." He visibly gulped, pale, there on his knees, arms crossed behind his back looking at me.

I loved him a bit less just then. Or, perhaps, I loved him a bit differently. I respected him less, that was certain.

"Maybe. It would be an experience I shared with Tanya. I would certainly tell you it happened, that's fair." I ran my fingers through his hair, then pulled his head sharply to the side and slapped him. "I don't remember saying you could stop what you were doing." When I pulled his head towards my crotch, he audibly groaned.

I sent him on his way to go golf with his mates, and considered what to change into. It was a day with the kids, so I went halfway. A tiny thong, tight leggings, my sexiest old-me-white bra, and a hoodie that I took a second to cut and rip the bottom off. Tanya was proud of my belly and I didn't have her six pack yet, but I would. The bra amused me, it was a former date-night bra; now, it was the most conservative I'd consider wearing.

Humming happily, I went down to the kids. It didn't take much persuasion to get the telly off and to get them to join me outside to play. I needed this, too; it grounded me given all the recent weirdness. Later, making lunch, both kids helping me, I got a lot of questions I had to think about carefully.

Tilly asked, "Did you have a good girls' night, mummy?"

"Yes, I did, I really did. You lot keep me busy, so it was nice to have a night with my friend."

"Oh, it wasn't lots of girlfriends."

We were entering a danger zone, but I wanted to be truthful. "Just one. A new friend I really like."

"Oh, so a girl date, like you and I have?"

I smothered a smile. "An adult one, we might have had some wine, but yes, a girl date."

"Did you go to a movie, like we do sometimes?"

"Not this time, we had dinner then went dancing."

"Ohh, I love dancing. Can we have a girl date and go dancing?"

"I... shall see what I can do."

While we spent the afternoon doing some crafts and some baking, Tanya dropped me a text.

'Hey sweetie. I was getting bored doing accounts and had a daydream about you over my lap'

'Well I am currently making chocolate chip cookies with my other dear girl, and my very dear boy. hes eating more chocolate than is going in the cookies'

'Lucky them, I'd like to just make cookies with you too. that is not in any way an innuendo, I'd like us to just make cookies sometime'

'I would seriously like that too' I would, very much.

'Say, did you tell hubby about being with me while I pulled?'

'Yes, he nearly fainted. its agreed that if you're with me, and its safe sex, I can indulge. he asked if I would tell him details after. I declined, saying it was an experience I was sharing with you. If he's good, I may relent."

There was a pause. 'Sorry, had to slip my fingers between my legs. Tonight, tomorrow night, both? He is such a cuck'

'Cuck, is that short for cuckold? I only read the word a few days ago. Sadly no. His parents are coming to dinner tomorrow and I think I need to spend some time with him. I don't know how to ask this, so I just will. Would you join me in a threesome with him?'

'Im glad you asked, and absolutely. He needs to know I will Dom the hell out of him, I need to teach you some new tricks. Look up pegging, and think of those toys you were so enthusiastic about last night'

I had to concentrate on some rather enthusiastic bakers for a while, then had to clean up. It wasn't until after Tom got back and I had a break, that I could look up pegging.

O... M... G...

I sent a frantic text back to Tanya. 'pegging,thats a thing?? I'll restrain myself so you can teach me how to do him'

'That's my girl.'

The sheer filthy thought of it had me going, but it was a family day. I plotted a bit and laid out some different lingerie. Lingerie I'd just bought with my own money, lingerie I'd bought with Charles' money, and old lingerie. Time to give my husband a little test and I really hoped he would choose with his heart, not his little head.

In a spare moment, I spoke to him quietly as we got dinner together. "So, for tonight after the kids are in bed. I've laid out three sets of lingerie. The white ones and we have a loving, mutual but hopefully athletic lovemaking. The yellow if you want to take control back. The black, if... you want me in charge. Choose wisely. Go."

He looked like an excited boy, but dithered. Then came and put an arm around me, hand sliding down to my ass. "I will, but... I am so liking your new look. If it wasn't for the kids, I would have jumped your bones at first sight." P

Which was a good answer, that made me feel better about him.

When he came back he looked smug. "Could you wear them with that dress you had on this morning? That was hot."

Again, a good answer. I was hopeful when I went to our room, expecting to find the white, but it was the skimpy, scrappy yellow.

Disappointment tightened my stomach. I had wanted the white, I had wanted a night of us like we had been. Then, I sighed and thought. He needed to reassert himself, make himself feel more of a man. I got that. Having experienced Charles, even if just the once, I wasn't sure he could match it, but... it could be fun.

Changing, I liked the sexy look of the new lingerie, a recent purchase. Slipping on the sundress, I went downstairs and we finished off a rather lovely day with a nice dinner, some games and a movie before tucking the kids up.

We had to give it a bit, to make sure they were properly asleep. Given they had been nightmare demons as babies, I counted my blessings that they had become blissful sleepers as toddlers. When we thought it was safe, Tom nearly yanked my arm off pulling me back up the stairs and into our room.

It started off so well. He was heated, pinning me to the wall. His kiss was passionate, perhaps he had learned something. His hands impatiently worked at my dress, and I found myself laughing, as we shucked me out of it. More kissing as I was groped, fingers yanking the tiny knickers to the side so he could get at me. I started undressing him, as we kissed.

Usually he was pretty deft with his fingers, but tonight he was a bit rough.

"Gentle, I'm still sore."

We kept kissing, then with a growl he pushed me down. I was eager, as I went to my knees. Giving head was one of those things that just did it for me, really turned me on. He was soft, but that's okay, it meant I could take him all the way in, work him with my whole mouth. He gripped my hair painfully, but good pain. I was getting pretty hot, myself.

Except, he wasn't getting hard. With a growl, he grabbed me and threw me to the bed. I laughed and eagerly went on all fours. My knickers got yanked down, and my ass was spanked. This was good, he was rarely this wild.

Except, he was struggling to get it in me.

I reached back to help, but he was barely hard. "Here, let me." I turned to take him in my mouth again, but he wordlessly shouted and turned to the wall, his chest heaving.

I felt a soft disappointment, as I stood and went to him. Gently, I turned him into a hug, and he sobbed a few times into my shoulder. I helped him to the bed, lay down beside him and held and kissed him. Softly this time. He calmed.

"It's okay, relax."

He couldn't look me in the eye.

"Want to just stay like this? It'll come to you, this has been us for so long."

We stayed silent, as I cuddled and kissed him.

Then, he barely whispered in my ear, "Could you change into the black?"

Wordlessly, I pulled away. I was a bit sad, but less disappointed. Perhaps, this was the way we stayed together now. I got changed and grabbed a black leather paddle. Tanz had gifted me a few things she thought I could use with him. The black-leather lingerie made me feel powerful. Paired with a new set of thigh-high stiletto boots, I went back out and posed for a second.

He looked at me wordlessly, as I tapped the paddle on one leg.

"Over my knee."

He scrambled to me, as I sat on the edge of the bed. I didn't let him cum that night, but I did. Many times.

The next morning, I rolled over to him and with my arm around him. I woke him with a kiss to the nose.

As he woke, he looked ashamed. "I'm sorry about last night."

"Darling, this is all new and crazy right now. It's going to be confusing." I reached down to find him, and I barely had to touch him to feel him swell. "That's better." Again, I used his tip to stroke myself.

"God, I love you using me to get yourself off."

"Mmm-hmm." I shut my eyes and thought of Charles, as I got myself wet. Lifting a leg over his body, I aimed, but only took the tip in.

He tried to shove in a bit deeper.

"Naughty. Leave it to me." I kissed him, and took my time grinding his tip, then slowly taking little bits more in. It was fun for both of us, I think, and more... loving, relaxed.

We were having his parents over, so I dressed more my old style, and we hustled to tidy the house and get food together. At one point, I almost combusted as I saw him bend over and thought of what Tanya had in mind. Pegging, who knew?

I got along okay with my in-laws. My parents were both dead, so I had kind of adopted them. My mother-in-law was lovely, generally not intrusive, and was a very good Granny. When they had left and we got the kids sorted, I kept it calm in the bedroom that night. Nothing too extreme, though I did end up riding him, then sitting on his face when he came a bit too early.

It was as we were finally getting ready for bed, he remembered something.

"Oh shit. I forgot to say. I have to go to Turkey on business next week."

"Not Tuesday, I hope?"

He blushed. "No, I fly out Wednesday morning."

"I had arranged for our threesome with Tanya for Thursday, it was all sorted."

He blanched a bit.

"I'll see if we can re-arrange for the weekend when you're back." I paused, thought, and decided to go bold, about what I wanted then. "If you're away I'm going to have Tanya come and stay." I saw him about to protest. "No, its happening. I know she will be the soul of discretion around the kids. She wants to meet them anyway. Any fun will happen late at night behind closed doors, like we do."

"On our bed?" He looked about ready to combust again.

"Of course."

As we turned off the light, I texted Tanya.

'Hubs is off on business Wed-Fri. I told him you'd be staying.'

'Seriously. Yeeeeeaaaaa! I will bring a set of SFH cloths and be Aunty Tanz.'

After a short pause. 'The diary is so getting cleared for a few days.' Quickly followed by, 'Can we bake cookies?'

'Maybe even a cake. You any good at cooking?'

'Wait till you try my lasagne. Hmm, maybe salmon en croute. The kids picky?'

'In my house? Not a chance.'

'Oh god, I can't wait.' And then, 'Wait though, weren't we doing hubs on Thursday?'

'You free on the weekend?'

'Good. I really want to dom him with you. It's a date. I get you at the weekend too? Yaaahoooo!'

And she finished with, 'XXXOOO'

The next day, Tom was up and out early. I was going to the gym with Tanya and decided to go with the bit-more-bold me. I put on the pink shorts and strappy sports bra, then loose grey trackies, and for once, did it up a bit looser, lower down on my hips so the top of the shorts showed. Then that hoodie I'd cut. Hair in a ponytail. It was a younger look, but I thought it worked, and other than my belly, didn't show anything. I'd seen others at the school gate dressed similarly, so not even out there.

Wrangling the kids was its normal, loving frustration, but I got them into the car. Once at the school, I did catch a few side eyes, and one was one of my best mates, Kate.

"Okay, first you rocked that dress at dinner the other night; now, the sexy, sporty-mum look. What have you done with my friend?"

I laughed with her. I've taken the plunge and found a personal trainer." Feeling my nose wrinkle, I shrugged, "It makes me feel more confident?"

"Oooh, who's the lucky trainer? Suitably muscled, I hope?"

"SHE is very athletic, thank you."

We joked around a bit, but broke up as normal. We made a date with a few of us for coffee tomorrow. Then I headed off to the gym. Tanya appeared as I walked in, and I got a proper kiss.

"This is a look I am liking. We need to expand your wardrobe, though. If I'm staying, I think a shopping trip is in order. Dad says you've barely hit up the card he gave you."

"That does make me feel a bit weird."

"Enjoy it. He is super generous, it's his nature. The point, though, is he wants to enjoy the results. A clothing allowance is nothing to him. Come on."

As I was ready, she dragged me into the gym. The workout was its usual torture session, but already, I was able to do more than I could at the start. At the end, we sat and looked out over the gym.

"So, a few things I didn't tell you when I first showed you the gym. The men's changing room has private rooms at the back, like we used the other day."

"Oh... Oh! Uhm, are most..."

"Gay? Some, but there is a third changing room, deliberately unisex. Some of the boys here, well, they get a discounted relationship. There are rules, particularly around explicit consent. Men can only be approached, they cannot approach. Some come for, well, variety; others are looking for a sugar momma. It leaves the women in control. You'd be surprised at how many use the opportunity."

I felt my eyes blinking, as I absorbed what she was saying.

"So, I'm here. As I own the place, I very deliberately do NOT partake, but some of the staff do." She pointed to one very muscled bodybuilder. "Stay away from him, he has no stamina and he's on warning for getting too rough. He's a bit too involved in his own pleasure despite looking hot." She pointed to a blond. "That one is young, but he's getting good reports. So the question is, do you want me holding your hand, or are you ready to try someone new on your own? Here, in this place, with me in charge, you're within your rules."

I took a shaky breath. "Oh my. I'm..."

"How was the weekend? I don't want to sound dismissive, but if your man is the submissive cuck I think he is, I suspect you're frustrated."

"Cuck? Oh... cuckold. I didn't even know the word until I started looking things up last week."

She kissed me, stroking my hair, "My lovely innocent. It is so much fun shocking you. So, do you need your pipes cleaned? Go to him." She pointed to the young one, currently doing bench presses with a spotter. "Go up to him and just say you need a shower, then walk to the middle door. There are large cubicles, so it's private enough. Go on, you need it. I will expect a full report afterwards. Oh, dad also booked a spa treatment for you. You've got an hour."

I felt like a nervous teen, but I managed to walk over to him. He was younger closer up. The smirk I got when he saw me standing there was dirty, cheeky.

"So. Uhm, I need a shower. Join me?" I turned and rapidly walked away to the middle door. As I walked in I heard rhythmic slapping and a female voice going "Oh... oh... oh..." Okay, this was a thing.

I went to the farthest cubicle. It was large, frosted-glass walls, a changing space with a tall padded stool. Footsteps followed me and I turned to find him, with the mate who'd been spotting.

"This is consensual yeah? You want it?" I nodded, the lad behind him, sort of goggling at me. "Say it, he witnesses."

"I want it." I almost panted the words.

"Get on with it, undress. Make it good."

Could I? Feeling soundless music, I began to shift my hips, then slowly pulled my bra off, then the leggings.

"See, they do want you want. This one's hot. Some are older, but it's still cool. Right, on your knees."

I dropped slowly down in front of him. Lifting a hand, I found a hard-on tenting his shorts and started to stroke him. Shaking my hair, I brought up my other hand and began to pull down his shorts. His hard-on slapped my face. I was so going to do this. Lifting his cock, I started by licking along his length. He tasted sweaty, and his workout scent was musky heaven.

I gave him a hot blowjob, while his friend watched. No slapping, but he finally took my head in his hand to fuck my mouth. "Uhm, condom?" He pointed to a bowl that had a random selection. How had I not noticed that? I quickly sheathed him with mouth and hands.

Finally, I was pulled up and turned against the wall. I was literally trembling, as he pried apart my ass and aimed himself. I had to help, but the feel of him slipping inside me left me gasping. No playing about, he started long, hard strokes that pounded my face against the wall, made my tits jiggle. God, he had stamina, this lad just kept going. Changing rhythm, changing depth, but never stopping. My ass got soundly spanked, my tits groped, but that was just fine.

I felt him speed up, and clenched in response. I had always been religious about Kegel exercises, but Tanya had me on a whole new level. It was working, the lad groaned, "God, so fucking tight." Then he thrusted deeply and grunted. I missed the hot splash, but felt his cock pulse all the same thrusted and I had a pretty-shattering orgasm in response.

As I was recovering, panting against the wall, he pulled out, but... his hard-on pushed back in? I looked over my shoulder to see the other lad being urged on. "Is... is it okay? I've never, this is my..."

A virgin? I stood, turned, and pulled him forward. "Here, hold my leg." I crooked one up and taking his thankfully condom-clad cock, I pulled him to me. He wasn't so tall, so I could kiss him, pulling a hand up to cup a breast. He wasn't as self-assured, so it was slow, but... mmmm. I rather liked his awkwardness. It was short, but weirdly hotter. I came, then came again, then he did.

He didn't know what to do afterwards, so I grabbed my things, gave them both a cheek kiss, and found the door into the women's changing room. There were a few glances, but mostly with hidden smiles, as I went to have my own shower. 'Someone' had taken the change of clothes I had brought, and changed it up. With a not-unhappy sigh, I put on the 'Pink' lingerie, thankfully in black, a tight, crop-top, and a long, flowing, totally thin and see-through skirt.

Going out, I got directed to a back office. I shouldn't have been surprised to find it modern and rather masculine. Tanya was on her computer, actually wearing a very cute pair of glasses.

"So?"

"Him, and his friend. Who turned out to be a virgin. Which was... even better."

She turned and checked something. "Good, he was age verified. Legal. Just. You cougar, you."

"When you say legal?" I felt myself feeling a little faint.

"Legal, nothing to worry about. We're careful about that. Young is good here, though... popular. I've heard the blond has a sugar momma ready to fund him at university. Best you don't do either of them again. One time is fun, but shy virgins can get clingy."