The Experimenting Couple Pt. 01

Story Info
Couple explores bondage and tease&denial play.
3.4k words
4.27
36.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom! Hold it! I want to give you a blowjob after I come!" Cried out Kate.

Even though it was the third time they were having sex this night, he still had to put some effort into holding back, but he knew it was worth it - it always felt amazing when she came and after a moment of rest she finished him off with her tongue as a "thank you" for the fun he gave her. This time she handcuffed him to the bed and was riding him with all her passion, so it was a bit more difficult to hold back, and he just barely managed.

She started trembling, screaming from the top of her lungs, her ample, perky breasts waving and jiggling, Tom's eyes were locked on her hard nipples that were partially covered by her long brown hair. That was an incredible sight, that short thin girl was the most beautiful woman to Tom. She stopped moving up and down, her eyes closed and mouth open, still trembling.

She stayed that way for a few seconds, then opened her green eyes, smiled at Tom and moved her hands to put them on his chest, then slowly lowered herself on him to lie down. She buried her hands in his dark hair. His dick, still with a raging hard-on, was still in her, tightly squeezed with her small pussy.

"I can still feel your pulse Tom," she whispered.

"I guess there's still a lot of pounding in my chest."

"No... It's not where I feel it. Your cock is pulsing... it's nice..."

"I'm still waiting for my reward."

"Just give me a couple seconds... that was a very intensive ride."

They stayed like that for some time, he always liked it when she rested on him after they had sex and she loved to do it - to lie on her tall man. He was working out, but not to excess like a bodybuilder. Some time has passed and he started to move his hips by about an inch, very slowly and Kate quietly purred into his ear and kissed him.

"You're quite eager tonight Tom."

"Maybe it's the handcuffs, this was a great idea babe," he said pulling on the handcuffs so they made a rattling sound. "I want to do it again this way, but with you in them."

"That will be fun, uhh, you are very eager..."

"Oh, like you wouldn't believe!"

"Alright, let me take care of you..."

She moved up slowly, enjoying the feeling of his cock sliding out of her, purring as it happened. Then she moved in a position, smiled and grabbed his cock at it's base, squeezed it hard and kept it pointing straight up. Then she lowered her head and kissed the tip, smiled and kissed it again, then closed her eyes and slowly kissed his cock again and again, each kiss long, soft and just a bit lower, moving towards the base, but not in the straight line - her kisses were moving from one side to the other. He was well endowed so, especially with the way she was doing it, it took a while until her mouth reached the base of his cock.

Then she pushed her tongue out and gave him a slow lick from bottom to the top of his cock, then back down, she did that about 10 times, when she was yet again at the tip, she kissed it and pushed it inside her mouth, in which her tongue whirled around the it. At the same time she has bitten into his penis, but only lightly, as to enforce her hold on it and give Tom some more intense feeling.

She opened her eyes and looked straight into his. All she did up to this point was slow and very light but after the ride they had it was enough. He was pulling on the handcuffs, panting, his breath was fast and sharp - he was still holding back, he was having too much fun to let it end just now!

She loved this part, she knew exactly what was going inside his head - on one side, he was so horny and on the edge, that he badly needed to cum, on the other side, it all felt incredibly and he wanted it to last as long as it could. That meant she had to put effort into making him cum, fight even for it.

But this time she had an ally - the handcuffs were fucking with his mind!

So she kept the tip of his cock in her mouth, lightly kept in with her teeth, her tongue in overdrive, and she started to move her hand squeezed at the base of his cock. Not much, just an inch up and down, but she did it in fast moves. Her other hand massaged his balls.

In seconds he lost the fight - his penis got harder, pulsated and she felt his cum spurting into her mouth and she had to swallow fast to keep up with the speed it was gushing out at.

After she sucked the last drop, she freed him from the handcuffs and they finally went to sleep.

When they woke up, he immediately grabbed the handcuffs, put them on her hands and cuffed her to the bed, grabbed her by her ass and pushed his dick in her pussy. It was simple fuck, he was fast and went as deep as possible, with one hand he kept her body in place while his other hand was fingering her pussy. It didn't take long before they came together, as it seemed - first time that day.

"Tom, what are we doing today?" asked Kate as Tom was undoing the handcuffs.

"Well, we both have classes in about two hours, good thing we both are at the same University. Ok, at 5 we meet with Meggie and Sara, maybe we can meet for a while before that? We both finish classes at Uni around 3."

"I Meet with Alice at 4, she has something big to talk about. Do you have any idea what to buy her for her birthday?"

"What birthday?"

"I told you yesterday after dinner, Alice invited us to her birthday next month. She's having it at her place."

"No, you didn't."

"I did! We started to watch that crime show and... and we fucked. Damn! We don't ever do anything else do we?"

"Well, we do have sex all the time, I thought you liked it? And that you too need it that often?"

"I really do! And so do you, but we do it so much we don't do anything more and it's not the first time we didn't speak about something because of that. We need to do something about it Tom."

"But... Oh, well, you're right babe. But what can we do?"

"We can control ourselves!" she said with a smile.

"No, I know us and we can't control ourselves."

"Well, will have to, won't we?"

"Yeah, ok... You know what? I really liked the cuffs yesterday and even more today, it all felt even better than usual."

"So what? You want to do that stuff again?"

"That's right, I think it will help us get really spent, you know, maybe one time with them will be enough for a day for us?"

"We can certainly try that," she said and kissed him.

When their lips separated she felt his erection pressing her body.

"It seems we can start controlling ourselves right now!" she giggled and put on her glasses.

They got ready, made effort to talk as much as they could during the morning and during the ride to their university. Somehow, they felt a huge urge to find a somewhat-secluded spot to park his car and have sex, but they fought it. As she was getting out of the car, he spanked her ass.

"Oh, I don't know why I did that, sorry babe..." -he started to apologize.

"Don't be, I liked that!" she smiled and walked to the university entrance.

The day was difficult for both of them, knowing that they will try to have less sex made them uncomfortably aware of their needs, and the prospect of using handcuffs again was driving up their lust and messing with their imagination.

After her classes, Kate went to a local pub to have a drink with Alice. It was a nice place, situated in the old town, close to the main square. When she saw Alice, she was reminded she still had problems believing her friend wasn't asian - she certainly looked alike.

"Hey Alice!"

"Kate! I already have a beer for you." Said Alice, pointing at the full glass on the other side of the table.

"I guess you need to talk right away?"

"It's pretty big thing. You know Max and Lisa?" Alice sounded a bit embarrassed and anxious.

"Your flatmate and his girlfriend? Your best friends? Yeah I might remember them."

"I don't know how to say it, but, um, I kinda have a thing with them..."

Kate almost spit her beer.

"Both of them?!"

"I just wanted to have some fun with Lisa..."

"But she has Max, you wanted to break up your best friends?"

"No! No, no, no! I don't know what I was thinking but it worked out. See... some time ago I started to like her, a bit too much. I started to think she was hot, I started to stare at her, search for her touch... I didn't know how to talk with her about it and I didn't want to risk the relationship she has with Max..."

"That's a lot to learn about... So what did you do?"

"Well, you know how I am, I made up a plan."

"I'm little afraid to ask."

"You don't have to, I need to talk about it with someone."

"Ok, go on."

"So I bought that thing, a surprise, for them, well rather for Max, I thought if he would put it on I could... Convince them to let me have some fun with Lisa, I thought that I would get over that strange crush I had on her after we had some fun together."

"And it didn't go that way?"

"Well... He did put the thing on and long story short - I got to have my fun with Lisa... But... The feelings didn't go away and we ended in kinda threesom... twice."

"Kinda? And what was that damn toy? It sounds like it was a serious thing"

"Kinda because of the toy... He was locked."

"Locked? Handcuffs? That's fun, but it doesn't explain why it was kinda threesome."

"No, not handcuffs. He was locked in a chastity belt. So... he could only be teased."

"A what now?"

"A chastity belt, with a lock," said Alice. "In those a guy can't have sex, masturbate, not a chance for cumming or even an erection!"

"That's crazy! Are there such things for us? I... I mean I'd guess you would rather want to get something like that for her, right?"

"There are, but they are very, very expensive and made to measure so... A bit difficult to get as a surprise for a girl. A male ones are in sets with elements you can change to fit. So it was easier to get one for Max and let him figure out the sizing!"

"But if he locked it on, he could take it off right?"

"You can close the lock without the key, you only need it to open the lock," said Alice winking at Kate.

"So what, he thought it was from Lisa?"

"Yup! Just imagine his shock when he found out it wasn't from her!"

"You are insane! And a very bad girl," Kate winked at her friend. "So, what happened next?"

"I won't tell you a whole erotic story, but in short he is now locked in that belt for a month and has two more to go, I have the key andI have a lot of fun with them both. Of course only me and Lisa have orgasms, for now... And of course the next day in the evening we had a long talk about where we want to go with it all. First of all they are still a couple and if anything happens that will make Max feel uncomfortable or worried about his relationship with Lisa our three-way relationship would end. And we're trying to just be a couple with me as a friend with benefits..."

"That benefits thing never works in a long term, and you know it Alice..."

"I know! Fuck, I know! And I think I'm actually falling for both of them!"

They talked as long as they could before Kate had to go. That was a difficult situation Alice got herself into, but that is a topic for another story. Kate though, she couldn't stop thinking about the chastity belts. Was it a real thing? Would they actually work? From what Alice told her at least male ones did work, but would female one really stop everything? And would it be possible to wear it for longer periods? And why was she thinking about it so much? Those belts would certainly help her and Tom with their self control problem. But, if they had their keys it would be useless, even if she had his key and he had hers.

"The kitchen safe!" Kate shouted, and immediately looked around - fortunately nobody was around.

Tom bought a kitchen safe some time ago, when they had a bit of a problem with not spending enough time on foreplay - it was simple transparent plastic box with blue lid that housed a time lock mechanism, into which they would put condoms. They usually set it to 20 minutes to an hour, but it could go for up to ten days. Of course since Kate was now using pills, they forgot about that time safe.

"That could work..." Kate thought to herself. "Now, how to sell that idea to Tom?"

One thing was certain, she and Tom would have an interesting conversation.

Kate took a small detour on her way to meet with Tom, Sara and Meggie - there was a sex shop she knew about and she went there and bought a collar with a leash. She thought it would be a nice addition to her and Tom's fun that evening.

When she arrived at the place (a small pub, decorated in an industrial style), the rest was already there, chatting. She settled in and Tom offered to go and get her something to drink. They all talked and drank some beers for a couple hours. Sara and Meggie were a really cool couple, they agreed to go to see a new movie together and started to talk about upcoming Alice's birthday. Sara had an idea - Alice had a bit "crazy" reputation, so a straitjacket would make for an interesting joke-gift.

When Kate and Tom finally arrived at Tom's place, they couldn't stand anymore the tension that was building through the day, they held each other tightly and kissed passionately, eager to satisfy their lust. Tom pinned her to the wall and ripped clothes off from Kate. He kissed her, starting from her neck, he moved lower and lower until he was kneeling before her with his mouth buried in her pussy as she held his head with her hands. After a few moments she pushed his head away and smiled.

"I have something in my purse..." She whispered.

Kate leaned to take her purse, while Tom stood up. She took the collar and leash, kneeled and handed both items to Tom. She could clearly see the bulge in his pants. Tom attached the leash to the collar and locked it around Kate's neck.

"Wait here a moment." He said and walked to the bed, took an item from it. When he turned around Kate saw it were handcuffs. She extended her hands towards Tom, inviting him to lock the handcuffs on them, but he moved her hands to the back and handcuffed them that way.

"Well, we agreed to have fun just one time a day, so you better make it feel really good for me or I might leave you handcuffed and not satisfied," Tom whispered, grinning.

She leaned towards him as he took off his pants and she used her tongue to steer his cock into her mouth. He was already hard so she started to suck him off, it wasn't a cock-worshiping blowjob like she always did them, this time she used her mouth to fuck him. She moved fast, she really sucked, her lips tightly wrapped around his member. Soon he was on an edge, so he pulled away.

"Hey! I almost made you cum!"

"And that would be too soon babe. Get up"

He led her by the leash to the bedroom and pushed her onto the bed. With her hands still handcuffed behind her, she could only let him play with her body, squeeze and massage her breasts, spank her ass and lick her pussy - and when he heard her moaning turning into screams of pleasure, he stopped. Tom then moved up on the bed and they kissed for a good 10 minutes. After that, Tom moved Kate's legs and moved between them, held her head between his hands and while kissing her, he pushed himself inside her. He then moved one hand into her hair and the other down her body until it reached her clit, he started to massage and gently stroke it. Her body started to move in rhythm with his, between the kisses she let out moans, her breath grew heavier the faster they moved.

He knew her and her body well, he knew exactly what to do to get them both to cum together so when he sensed that moment approaching, he stopped moving at all, his body pinning her down so she couldn't move as well. Only his hand kept gently stroking her pussy, just enough to keep her in heat. She let out a cry of frustration, but before she could say anything he started to move again, just not much, and very slowly.

After some time he increased his tempo and the depth of his thrusts.

"Ask me for permission before you come..." He whispered into Kate's ear.

It wasn't an easy task for her, she was having way too much fun and ever since their conversation in the morning, and lack of sex then, she was incredibly horny and in a huge need. Shortly, she thought she couldn't take it anymore...

"Tom! Please! Can I come?!" She yelled.

"Not yet! I'm holding out too..."

"Why? Please! Ahhh! Please honey let me!'

"Just a few moments..."

She kept begging him to allow her to come, to release all that pent up heat. Until finally...

"Come for me Kate!"

As soon as he yelled that she let go and wave after wave a huge orgasm took over her. At the same time she felt Tom's dick pumping a huge load into her. Her body tensed, trembled, she was screaming with pleasure, her body arching back and forth. She almost passed out. When their bodies finally relaxed after their orgasms, Tom reached behind her, unlocked the handcuffs and tossed them on the floor.

They lied like that for some time, holding each other.

"Wow, I think you did it... I think it will be enough for me until tomorrow evening..." Said Kate.

"Yeah, I think I'm all spent too..."

"Tom, what was that? We both edged like 3 times... And the last time you kept both of us on the edge for quite some time."

"I was thinking whole day about it, how to make that one time enough for us for the day. So I was searching on the net for ideas and I stumbled on some blog post about this kind of play, edging a few times, holding back on cumming, to make us much much more horny when it happened and to build up the strength of our orgasms. I think it worked..."

"Oh... It did... You know what? I was talking with Alice today and it reminds me about something she said... I think what you did is a tease and denial play, she told me about this stuff and about a toys that can move this to a whole new level... Toys that could help us with our self-control issues..."

"A toys? What kind of toys?" Asked Tom.

"So..."

The story continues in part 2.