The Exploits of Lady Daphne

Story Info
A merry bang with a Faerie princess in the Falkenstein world.
1.7k words
4.63
1.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LClaudius
LClaudius
11 Followers

My dear Lady Daphne, pardon my boldness, but I thought that you would find some amusement in this. It's the first chapter of a clandestine book that is making the rounds among some reserved circles in Europe. That should be expected, I presume, since your exploits have become almost the stuff of legend. I assure you that the edition is quite presentable, and even the pictures are quite flattering --- although, of course, they don't make justice to the original.

* * *

Lady Daphne was in a splendid state of ennui. No surprise there; sometimes boredom seemed to her to be the main component of the universe. Adventures were her forte, but Europe during high summer did not offer any excitement, only sweltering heat and the gossip at the fashionable resorts. The Faerie princess did not fancy any of those, though, especially since she hadn't done anything memorable for a couple of months and she hated not being the absolute centre of attention; let them think that her disappearance was the harbinger of a tale full of daring and daring-do, hairbreadth escapes and, of course, romance.

She had no doubt that something like that would happen sooner or later; if her friends in Bavaria did not come up with some earth-shaking crisis, her own cousin Auberon was certain to raise a little hell of his own; thinking on his latest farce even brought a fleeting smile to her perfect lips.

Ah, but the long dull now between adventures was almost too much to bear. At least, she thought, she had her own methods of fighting those long hours of nothing.

She was reclined on an ottoman, wearing a negligee just a little less diaphanous than a dragonfly's wings. Her red hair was free, and fell like a cascade over her white shoulders when she reached for a nearby drawer. A fortunate observer would have been able to clearly see not only her magnificent curves, but even to easily discern her beautiful nipples and her small patch of dark-red hair on her mons veneris; if this fortunate observer was indeed observant, he would also notice that the nipples were rather hard and that a furtive glint peeked now and then between her nether hairs.

From the drawer, Lady Daphne got a reddish phallus --- very lifelike, but also very larger than life. She licked it a little, thinking for a moment how her glamour helped give her toy the flavour and smell of the real thing, but her small mouth could not accommodate the girth of the large member. Throwing aside the folds of her almost-invisible garment, the elvish lady reclined herself a bit more on the ottoman, at the same time spreading her supple legs and revealing to the fortunate ceiling the secret glint between her legs.

The dildo, already lubricated with her saliva, easily slid up and down the lips of her sex, while she teased herself. After a few moments, however --- her shallow breath revealing the excitement she was feeling --- she plunged the member all the way inside, gasping and experimenting her first orgasm of the afternoon. She pumped her toy a few more times, but she didn't came again; rather, she was almost priming herself for what was to come.

With an effort, she took her hand off, leaving the large member all the way inside her. She stood up and took a tentative step forward, but her movement sparked off a new movement inside her, and the sudden orgasm almost dropped her to her knees. She closed her eyes, leaned on a nearby sofa, and managed to keep standing; but she did tweak her own nipples a little, almost involuntarily.

After adjusting to the very large member inside her, she left the room and went downstairs, looking for the quarters she had prepared for her guests in her Faerie palace. She had to take curiously mincing steps on the stairs, but this didn't avoid small orgasms all the way down. When she arrived at the bottom of the stairs, she was flustered and she thought she could almost feel her wetness streaming down her legs.

At the guest premises, she found her friends. Emile, Paolo and Francis were all very handsome, very good lovers, and they all sported very thick virile members. She certainly wasn't going to let dullness interfere with her life; Europe might be sleeping under the heat, but here her own heat would make things happen.

Her three guests looked expectantly at her as she entered. They knew, of course, why she was there; but they also knew that they would have her only on her own terms. Intimate or not, nobody would cross Lady Daphne of Faerie with impunity.

She let herself loose when she entered the room, taking bold steps and was immediately rewarded by a good orgasm. She was sure her lovers could not only see, but also smell her excitement. But she was glad to see that, no matter the hunger she could see in their eyes, they just waited for her to speak. Good boys, all of them.

"My dear friends, I have a problem. I have a large dildo stuck up my pussy, and as you can see this is exciting me quite a lot. Well, I'd rather have a real cock fucking me blind, but since this dildo is already here I want to enjoy it a bit. Why don't each of you try to make me come with this dildo, so that I can see which one of you deserves me after I'm done with it?"

By this time, her friends' cocks were already very stiff, poking the small loincloths that were all she allowed them to wear. Francis was the first to approach her. He raised her negligee, grabbed the outer part of the dildo, and started pumping it in and out, while his tongue kept the same rhythm in her mouth.

The dual assault would have made her scream, if she could, but his expert ravishment brought her to orgasm in a few moments. He kept fucking her two holes for what seemed to be hours, pumping away while she came and came. When he stopped, she was lying on the great bed, but she couldn't even remember lying down. She was panting hard, and this time she could really feel her pussy juice trickling down.

Francis was a little short of breath, but his grin was very content. Next Paolo approached; Emile seemed to want to bid his time. To her surprise, Paolo didn't go at first to the dildo; he ripped open her negligee and went for her tits, licking and lightly biting for all he was worth. Her nipples, already very hard after the succession of orgasms she'd experienced, were extremely sensitive, and she started coming like a firecracker right away.

While his mouth was busy in one tit, the other was grabbing the other. During the very few lucid moments she experienced between orgasms, she wondered how he'd be able to move the dildo. But he was already in motion; he straddled her legs and put his knee right up her pussy, pushing the dildo with his leg. Now, his mouth kept going from one nipple to another, while his hands roughly grabbed her tits and his leg pushed the dildo inside her pussy. Unlike Francis, Paolo didn't keep to a rhythm, so she couldn't keep her orgasms to a rhythm either; but she wasn't complaining.

After a particularly mind-numbing orgasm, Paolo stopped pushing, and gave each nipple a light kiss for a good-bye. Lady Daphne let herself breathe a little, still lying on the bed, and she thought that Emile would have to quite inventive to beat up the competition.

She didn't have to worry about it. Suddenly, she felt him getting hold of her legs, pulling her to the edge of the bed until she was on the verge of falling down. He spread her legs, getting himself between them, and in a swift move buried his rather hard cock all the way inside her arsehole.

Her scream was half a sob, cut by an earth-shattering orgasm. Emile didn't wait and started fucking her ass for all he was worth, at the same time that his pubis pressed the dildo inside her. The double-fucking was insane, and she was coming like never before. Emile held her ass with his hands while her legs were over his shoulders, and he never stopped fucking.

She was babbling incoherently now, lost in a daze of pleasure while her lover transformed her in a work of erotic art. She couldn't think straight, the orgasms were coming too quick for that; so she couldn't even understand at first when she felt a cock brushing her mouth and another burrowing between her tits. In a few moments, Francis was feeding her his cock, while Paolo tit-fucked her and Emile continued to fuck her ass raw.

But time had taken its toll. Paolo was the first to come, spraying her tits like a hose. Next, Francis came in her mouth, and then she felt the hot jets of Emile inside her ass. The three lovers kept pumping for a few moments, and she kept coming; but soon their cocks left her body, and even the dildo slipped away from her too-wet pussy when she didn't had the strength to keep it inside any more.

All four took some moments to catch their breaths. When she could speak again, she took in the grins in her lovers' faces. Still panting a little, she said "Well, I'd say that was a lot of fun. But rules are rules, and I want to congratulate Paolo --- he won the contest, and he will substitute his big cock for the dildo that was in my pussy forthwith." She relished for a moment Emile's crestfallen look, and she went on "But, since you three taught me a lot of bad habits, I think you will need to help Paolo. I don't want to scream him deaf, so I'll need Francis' cock in my mouth again. And I really, really, really need to be fucked in the ass; do you think you can do it again, Emile?"

The smiles and hardening cocks were all she expected.

LClaudius
LClaudius
11 Followers