The Exposure Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then said. "I guess it's the best two hundred bucks I have ever spent." And she ran off to work.

***

The next week dragged by, and I couldn't wait for another photography session. My libido was at an all-time high, I was constantly excited. Looking at outfits to buy online was so much more exciting knowing I would be posing in front of an audience in them, especially an audience of one. A male one.

The next session I wore a sweet full white dress and red 5-inch sandals to greet the photographer. We let him in and he kissed both of our hands. "So nice to be surrounded by such beautiful ladies." He said and handed us a couple of bottles of wine. "I had so much fun last week, thank you for showing me how much I missed about fashion photography, I haven't shot a full woman in way too long, it's always just closeups of various body parts. And never my favorite body parts." We laughed. "I do have a couple of projects coming up, though, that I'm pretty excited about." And he winked at me.

I just smiled, grabbed two wine glasses, and walked him to my room, as Lola went out to meet Sally.

"I love your dress, you look so innocent."

I am innocent." I smiled.

We took a few pictures and then he got a phone call. "She's here." He exclaimed.

"Who's here?"

"You'll see." I went down the hall to open the door and a beautiful tall Asian woman was waiting with a couple of shopping bags.

"Hi, I have more, I'll be right back." She said and moved off.

On the way to the room, I grabbed another wine glass and showed her the way. When she settled down, we sat at my little table in my room and had some wine. "My name is Miri." She told me. "I'm your makeup person. Mike wanted to see you in a few different looks." I was now very intrigued and couldn't wait to get started, but first I had to look through all the bags that she brought. Mike said they had a lot of shoes for me and they did, there were 28 pairs, mostly heels. There were all kinds of outfits in the bags too, Miri told me they were mostly cocktail dresses, costumes, and some fantasy outfits. I couldn't wait to go through them all. I couldn't wait to hang them up either, my closet would look so good full.

I went to change into another outfit and Miri followed me. "First we do your figure." She pulled out a box with breast forms, they were bigger than the ones I had on. Once I slipped them over my head, she put me in a new bra. "You are a 36 Double D now Wendy. The boys are going to love you" I loved that, and she then fixed my makeup. In about 20 minutes I was done, and I was very glamourous. I looked smashing. I looked like I just walked out of Cosmopolitan magazine. "I will show you how to achieve this look next time I come over." She then attached something to my hips to make me curvier and give me a sexier ass.

She also put me in my first corset. Lola wouldn't let me get one, she said women don't wear them. "Breathe in," Miri said, and I felt my waist squeeze. "You should get used to wearing one of these. It will give you a remarkable figure, sweetie, if you can wear one every day, as I do."

Out of a bag came an electric-blue off-the-shoulder dress. "This will be perfect for your new boobs and new shape, Mike will love it." She slid it on and she zipped me up. It was very tight, ending just above my knees. It was strapless and it had a fabric that went around my boobs and all the way to the back. She added a matching blue choker to cover the breast-form seams, at least around my neck, and had me step into white six-inch pumps. She sat me down in front of the mirror and brushed my wig to one side and added a comb to keep it that way. Then she added my big gold hoop earrings and she pulled out some matching bracelets from her case. "Don't you have any jewelry?" she asked.

"No, not really only my clip-on earrings. I always thought jewelry was something you were given, and I don't have anyone to give me those types of presents." She smiled and patted my hand.

"Now some nails." She pulled out a plastic case filled with them and accessories. "I'm am going to get you a set up just like this. So, starting right now, you will always have your nails on." She showed me hers and they were beautiful and very glossy. "Every move you make becomes so much more feminine with long glamourous nails." She stuck them on with little two-sided tapes, and soon I had long white nails, and I was running them through my hair. "You are now done beautiful, lets's go show off." She led me back into the room where Mike was setting up the next shot. There was suddenly a big white wall where he was standing.

He turned around. "Wow, and when did the limo drop off a new beautiful model?" He laughed and he told me to stand in front of the lights and the new wall he called a cyclorama. He couldn't take his eyes off of me or my new breasts. "You look so good." He said while he was studying my look. "Miri is going to show you some tricks on doing your makeup. Why don't I take a couple of pix with the wine glass in your pretty hands? Let's show off those nails."

I felt so incredible, my look was so perfect and sexy. I loved it when Mike would touch me and move me into a position, it would make me a little horny watching us in the mirror. All I saw was a man and a woman, and I couldn't believe the sexy blonde was me. Mike must have taken another thousand pictures, while I posed and smiled. Toward the end I was wearing a nurse's uniform that they pulled out of one of the bags, I loved wearing things like this. The only other cosplay outfit I owned was a maid's uniform and Lola would never let me wear it in front of her, even when I told her I would sweep the house and give the cleaning lady a break.

We did one more set up and it was time to relax. I was wearing a light summer sundress and we sat down again and talked over a last glass of wine. Michael told me both he and Miri have worked at LPS for over 3 years. "It's mostly catalog pictures." He said. "Last week I had to photograph kittens, shooting women is so much more fun." He looked at his phone again. "I do have some more footwear pictures to take, I can bring them next week. We can get you on the payroll. He gave me a wink and then got up to leave. I walked them to the door and they both kissed me on the cheek.

Miri said, "I will be back during the week to give you some pointers, what are some good days for you?" After looking through our schedule they left and I sashayed to my room.

I couldn't wait to try on every one of those new heels. I was even more excited than last week, my look was so sexy. Of course, I had to play with my trusty dildo, just to take me off of this incredible high I was on. I placed it waist-high against my wall, and let it push into my front then my backside. I was so nervous about inserting it inside me. I knew once I did, it would be all over for me, it would be the only thing I would think about. I got off on it rubbing against my pantyhosed ass. Just watching me in the mirror in my new heels with a huge cock pushing into me was enough to have me cum in my panties, but it wasn't the only time that night. Once again I stayed in Wendy mode in my room all night, I loved waking up and seeing her in my mirrors stretching in the morning.

***

For the next three months, I have seen Miri twice a week for makeup, hair removal, voice lessons, and girl talk. Every Wednesday I have been shooting photos with Michael. When we started our sessions they used to end around 9:00 or 10:00 depending on what time Mike showed up, but lately, he might stay until midnight or 1:00 am. Sometimes we just hung around without taking pictures for hours, I would make him drinks and we would talk, listen to music, then wait 'til I was convinced he could drive. I found out he was single and lived in The Valley, fifteen minutes from here. I loved listening to his voice.

Now that Miri had taught me so many tips in makeup, the process was so much faster and more natural. I felt I really looked like a woman, and Mike would treat me as one. We would sit on the couch, drinking wine, with him playing with my hair. "One day your hair will be this long." I would giggle at him and we would hold hands, he said he loved a woman with long nails, sometimes he would pick up my fingers and kiss them. Watching my fingers intertwined with his was such a turn-on for me, I was so hard. Thank God I was tucked. I would hate to be tenting in my dress, and losing the illusion of being all girl.

One time he was looking at my lips. "One day we should have these plumped up a bit." And then he put his hand on my cheek and brushed my lips with his thumb. Slowly I felt him touch me, lightly feeling his wandering fingers over me. He was watching my eyes, trying to gauge my reaction. I let out the most slight feminine sigh and came inside my panties, I wasn't used to all this manhandling. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, I felt myself squirming, hoping I didn't develop a wet patch. I know he said something else but I just smiled swimming in the euphoria of my orgasm, wishing he would kiss me.

We did do the session with the footwear too, for an online catalog. We shot forty-two different heels and sneakers in two sessions while talking about our lives the entire time. He used to make me stand in some crazy uncomfortable positions to get his shot. "Just turn a little to the left." He would say, and he would then touch my 36DD breasts. "Sorry." He would smile and touch them again. "They are so big they keep getting in the way." He was turning me on so much, I was loving all this flirting. I always expected him to make a move but one never came. I fantasized about us making love under the lights while Lola slept in her room, never imagining her crossdresser husband was making love to a man. Playing the music loud to drown out our screams and moans.

I also loved when he referred to Lola as my friend. "Your friend sure left in a hurry." He would say.

And speaking of Lola, she was hanging out more with Sally. Lola didn't like knowing her husband was getting makeup lessons, or learning to act even more like a girl. She would yell at me when she saw me cross my legs when I wasn't dressed as a woman, or use my female voice in male mode. Once I was ordering Japanese food and using my femme voice, she freaked and hung up the phone on me. And if I tucked my legs under myself when we watched TV I usually got hit in the arm. "Sit like a man for chrissakes." She would bark. Taking pictures was easier to understand I guess. Soon she and Sal started going out for dinner or drinks as soon as Miri or Mike came over. They both knew the schedule better than I did.

Lola was usually back in bed by nine or ten, though sometimes she came home much later, which was unusual. While she was out my look was really coming together, especially with my corset on. I could easily lose four inches, and it made my breasts look even better with either my D cups or Double D. My skin was also so much smoother especially with the epilation that Miri did for me. She also supplied me with lotions and oils to make my skin so much softer. Even my hair was looking more fem, now that Miri would wash and cut it. I was loving all the attention, from both Miri and Mike. But the best thing was, I just loved talking to a man while I was in a dress and heels. I liked that even better than taking photos.

***

The next Wednesday came and Mike and Miri came over. "I have a surprise for you, Wendy." She pulled out a pink case. "We are doing something a little special with your nails tonight since you said you are off work for a couple of weeks." After she did my makeup she started work on my nails. First, she cleaned them with nail polish remover, a little file, and buffing, and then she pushed back my cuticles. "I want you to start doing this yourself after tonight. It's a lot of work, but as you will soon see, so worth it."

"Incidently. Miri noted. "I met a guy when I picked up this set for you." She showed me the box with a handle and all the little items inside for perfect nails. "I met him moving in and out of a parking spot."

"A parking spot?" I looked at her while she filed my nails. "Was it something tricky?"

She smiled and said, "Well, it's funny cause he said if I get into any more complicated situations I should give him a call. He handed me his card. Turns out he's a lawyer." She then glued on tips and then moisturized my hands and cuticles and added a base coat of polish. 3 more layers later and my nails were perfect. Painted a bright pink. "I have a date with him tonight." She smiled.

Then I went under a UV LED Nail Lamp and in a couple of minutes, my nails were dry and ready to show off. She added the same color to my toes. I was loving being so pampered. And I smiled up at her. "Do you think you could pierce my ears?" I was a little embarrassed about taking this step, but I knew Miri would know if the time was right or not.

She just smiled and pull out something called a piercing gun from her makeup box. "Ready girl?" She warned. "Just a little sting." She gave me simple round 'Cubic Zirconia Studs' that she had, they were 3mm, and they were small but still noticeable. I was ecstatic.

Mike noticed them right away. "We are going to get a nice glow from them in the pictures, wait and see."

Miri had to leave for her date. I said, "I wish you brought him here to introduce us."

She smiled. "What? You are finally ready to meet people, I am so glad for that turn of events." She said goodbye and Michael and I took pictures and talked all night long.

***

The next day Lola and I were planning on going to the movies and then a late dinner and I totally forgot about my fingernails. I decided I would wear my little white gloves, I figured no one would notice in the theater.

"What the fuck! You have pierced ears now?" She yelled when I saw her in the kitchen.

"They are very small I reasoned, I can hide them with my hair."

She shook her head. "Yeah hide them with your fucking girly hair, that's so much better. Have I not seen you lately?" She then noticed the gloves. "Take those off!" I dreaded doing this I knew she would be livid. "You got to fucking be kidding me! How are you going to go to work with those, and they are bright pink for chrissakes! Do you want to be noticed!" They were pretty long and the pink was all too eye-catching. I was suddenly embarrassed and didn't know what to say. "Don't tell me your toenails match. Wait, I don't even want to know."

The crazy thing was that my toenails have been painted for months, and they always matched, I didn't give her that information though. I slipped back on the gloves. "That is not going to help, you are becoming way too obsessed with this dressing. You know what, Sal told me this would happen. She said you would start looking more and more feminine."

I looked a little confused. "Sal? Why does she care?"

"Why?" She yelled. "Cause she's my friend. Both of us know your crossdressing is taking too much of your time. She warned me... I don't know why I didn't listen. I'm staying home, and go take off those fucking nails!" She then marched to her room and slammed the door.

***

There was no way I was losing these nails but still, I was quite shaken up the next couple of days and was so glad I got a call from Miri. On Friday she asked if I wanted to take some shots at the studio, under professional circumstances. It took some convincing, but I did get a nice dress on and waited, she promised to pick me up and we went to have coffee in the shop next door to the studio.

"I want you to get comfortable out in the world." She said. "And don't be nervous about the studio, it will just be me and Mike and a couple of guys moving lights. Easy." She smiled, she always made me feel so comfortable. "Come on let's get online and get coffee." We stood up and I felt like everyone was watching me, but I knew I had Miri as a guide.

There was a tap on my shoulder. "Wendy? What the hell?" I turned around and it was Lola... and Sally. "What the fuck, why are you here? I am always IN here..." She was quite mad, Miri stood next to me as we moved off the line.

"We are taking her to the Studio to test some new equipment," Miri said to both Lola and Sally.

"I, uh, wanted to see what it was like in a real studio." I stuttered. I felt everyone was paying too much attention to our conversation and now my outfit, which was short and very colorful.

Sally laughed a little sarcastically. "Oh Lola leave her alone, I'm sure she will be fine she's with Miri, and I'm sure with Mike. Come on let's get our order and go back upstairs." Sally then looked at Miri and said. "I see it didn't take long to turn Little Miss High Heels here into a real woman. You are very good at your job." Sally tapped me on the nose. "So long beautiful." She laughed and walked ahead. Lola barked at me that she would drive me home so we could talk, something I dreaded.

"Sorry." Miri whispered when we got back online, "I didn't even think we should be asking her. She looked so pissed."

I just shook my head. "I don't know why she would be so angry, she makes me so anxious when she's mad at me."

Miri looked at me and said. "Did you notice they were with two men, they are not from their office, but I have seen them before? She probably didn't want them guessing who you were." Miri shrugged as we made our way to the table. "She probably didn't want anyone recognizing you, that's all. Though there is no way anyone would." She patted my hands with my long pink nails and I believed her. After that, I couldn't wait to see Mike. I needed a little more confidence and he was always there to give it to me.

***

I got a big hug and kiss from Mike and he wanted to introduce me to the rest of the workers. "Really? I don't know." I begged.

He laughed and said. "I don't want to keep you under wraps anymore Wendy, I want the world to see you, now come on and be a big girl for me."

I ended up meeting most of the staff, even the owner, Freddie Lester. He told me I was perfect for some new campaign they were working on. Mr. Lester asked if I was here to sign a release. I did and they gave me a check for $2,800. "That's for the shoe collection photos, it goes live on Monday. I will have Mike send you a link."

I just said thank you and clicked back to Mike and Miri. "My first check." They both kissed me and said congratulations.

Mike then took me to his office and showed me a thick book. He pointed "This is your modeling portfolio." Some HE took and some from Lola. There had to be sixty to seventy pictures in it. "You are officially a professional."

Miri then came in and guided me to her makeup chair surrounded by mirrors. She worked on me for about 30 minutes. She used an air sprayer to put on my foundation and color. She then totally reshaped my eyebrows. Everything felt so different. She also took my wig off and pushed back my hair and gave me a synthetic ponytail. It was very high on the back of my head but the tail came down below my shoulders.

She then checked my breast forms and put a little makeup around the edge to match it to my body. I was hoping I wasn't going to show too much skin.

"You are so good at this, you must be in such demand." I wondered.

"I am." She laughed.

"Did you go to school, where did you learn?"

She looked up in deep thought and told me, "Well, I went to the School of Beauty and Makeup in London but I learned more on the job. My first real makeup job was helping to transform drag queens at a local club, Butterfly's right here in town. Every Friday and Saturday for about a year I made so many people happy. I learned so much about facial structure and the use of color, and wigs! I never imagined it would be one of the best moves in my career." She then looked at me, I was surprised at the recollection. "If I had a face like yours to transform my job back then would have been so much easier. heh," She put dark red lipstick on me. "This lip color is smudge-proof." She then winked and gave me a slight squeeze then we made our way over to a floor-to-ceiling mirror.