The Exposure Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miri then showed me the dress she wanted me to wear. It was aqua blue and very short and the front was cut to the waist. First, she slightly padded my butt and put me in nude pantyhose. She gave me a pair of six-and-a-half-inch nude platform pumps, they are the highest heels I have ever had on. "Now don't fall." She giggled. "As if that would happen, you are more confident in heels than me." I slipped on the dress and Miri tied the matching belt around my waist. The back was pulled up and the long sleeves fixed and then I was tied around the neck. The dress was backless and almost frontless, I was showing half my boobs while wearing it. "Oh my God, you look so great, this dress is so daring. Come on Mike is going to go crazy." Miri walked me out and she made me parade around Mike and the 2 lighting gripmen.

"Look at you on those heels," Mike said as I sashayed around the two of them. "Let's take some sexy as hell pictures." So he did, I posed for about forty minutes. Miri and I drank some wine to loosen me up first. For the last shots, Mike had me pose with my phone like I was taking selfies in the mirror. He took a couple from the back and a bunch from the front. In all of them, my face was totally visible and my body looked incredible.

When we were done my confidence was at an all-time high, unfortunately, I had to call Lola and tell her I was ready to leave. She picked up on the 5th ring. "I left already, I'm out with Sal." She didn't say where she was or what time she was coming home. "You took too long. Take the bus, or take an Uber, I don't care." And she hung up. I can't believe she was still mad at me for not being told I was coming to the studio. Miri thinks she was mad because we caught her in the coffee shop with a man.

Mike said he would drive me home instead and Miri and I sat in her office to wait for him. "I have the perfect dress for you to wear tonight." she then put me in a plaid suspender dress. The hem was short reaching just a couple of inches below my panties. I had on a matching beige crop sweater, which showed off a little of my tight stomach, and made my breasts look huge. She fixed my hair, giving me bangs and making the ponytail just a little bit higher, and then gave me big white, round earrings, which almost touched my shoulders. I slipped on my nude pumps and we sat and looked out her window.

"I feel a little over-dressed just for a ride home." I teased.

"Oh that dress," She told me. "Isn't for you, it's for Michael." And we laughed together.

As we gazed outside she said. "I can see everyone, you know, but no one can see me. It's two-way glass. I just love this office. I have had it for years." Her office was right on the first floor directly next to the coffee shop, looking out at the Avenue. She had a perfect view of the street and some of the tables next door. "Um, you know I see a lot of people through my windows, I see lotsa things I shouldn't be seeing. I'm so nosy." We laughed and I told her it would make me too anxious watching people. "Ha, I have even seen Lola and Sally through my window. Several times. I have known Sal for a while now, we met at my last job. She doesn't talk to me too much anymore. She used to come to the parties we had in this space too, usually after work. Drinks and nibbles, that sort of thing."

I shook my head. "You know, I don't think Sally likes me. She never did. I know she hates that I'm a crossdresser, even though I think she knew it even before we told her."

Miri smiled and said, "You are not a crossdresser anymore, you are a young lady." We laughed together and gazed out the window.

"Okay ladies, ready." Mike interrupted as he walked in. "Wow, another new outfit? I think this one is my favorite."

"I thought all of them were your favorites," I said. Happy to see him. I grabbed his arms, "Why do you look and smell so good?"

He smiled. "I just had a shower. We have a great shower here. The best water pressure and shampoo in the city."

He laughed and then Miri got up and ran her fingers through his hair. "I would have given you a haircut, you know. Maybe next time." I hugged her goodbye and we walked hand in hand to Mike's car.

***

"Thank you for the ride," I whispered.

He smiled and tightened his grip on me. "And thank YOU for letting me take all those pictures. You are going to be so happy with the results." He wouldn't tell me what they were for, but he said I would approve. "I have never been this happy in my life, Wendy. Why don't we go out and get a drink, you look so incredible tonight." He grabbed my hand and kissed it.

I looked at him and thought. "Okay, why not. Lola's not home. Where do you want to go? Can we go someplace dark? Very dark?"

We ended up at a quiet Italian place near the bay. "This is my first date," I told him, smiling.

"But not our last," he said and he kissed my hand again.

It was so nice, I was enjoying being the center of his attention. I also learned a lot about him, and even some more about Miri. They seemed like such wonderful people I am glad that they stumbled into my life. I looked at him. "I always think it's so crazy how we met. I never would have imagined I would meet two of my favorite people through something that Sally started. Sally Richards of all people."

He gave me a serious look. "Uh, you know, I have known Sally for a long time."

I stopped him. "Oh, Miri did say she used to know her from a previous job. You too?"

He shook his head yes. "That's where we all met. Did she tell you about Butterfly's then?"

"Mmm-mmm."

"Good? We came to Lester's together. When we first met her, Sally was so much more fun than she is now. She was married then and lived right next door to the club, I would see her every night at the bar when I was working. We really haven't seen much of her in years, even though she is only a floor away from us, ha. It wasn't until she brought in Lolas pictures, your pictures, that we kind of semi-reconnected." I was studying his facial expression, I couldn't quite understand it. "It's weird now when I think about it, but Sally was trying to show off Lola's camera work, but it was your smile that made us interested."

I smiled. "Thank God for that. Lola told me you asked her if you could take pictures of me. How come?"

He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Miri had a feeling. She thought you were perfect." He laughed.

"Perfect for you?" I enquired.

He smiled, and I melted. "Maybe."

I was starting to rethink things when I said, "Maybe Sally is not as bad as I originally thought, she is friends with all the people I love." I hesitated and looked up, I should have said liked, but I think I do love Miri and Mike, and of course, I love Lola. We then shifted our attention back to the drinks "Let's not talk about her, let's talk about us." And we clinked our glasses and gazed into each other's eyes. After dinner we went for a walk along the water, I was loving being out in the world with a man. This was something I have fantasized about since I was a teenager. And here I was holding hands with one I really liked.

***

Once we were at the house, I was happy to discover Lola wasn't home. "Would you like to come in for a drink before we call it a night? I don't think I'm ready to say goodnight to you yet." He smiled and I asked him to park around the corner so Lola didn't know he was here.

We went into my room and he took hold of me and ran his face through my hair. "Mmm." He said.

I pushed my body against his and took in his scent. "You smell so clean, I'm glad you smartened yourself up at the studio."

"I'm sorry about that, my apartment is off-limits for a couple of hours tonight."

"What? What do you mean?" I asked.

He kissed my neck. "They were working on the hallway on my floor I had no access to the apartment."

"Really?" I said.

He nuzzled and spoke into my neck "I knew about it for a while, it should be dry around midnight. That's why I took a shower before I left."

"What?" I stood back. "I thought that was for my benefit, I took it as some kind of sign. I don't think I would have asked you in otherwise, I'm not too good at seducing men."

He looked at me and slowly hugged me again. "I'm sorry, but I'm so glad I am here now. I have wanted you since the first time I saw your pictures. Miri told me later that I couldn't take my eyes off of them. I put one of them up in my office that same day."

That made me smile and I felt my body melt into his again.

I poured us some Romana Black, and we drifted into my couch. We made a toast and he gave me an interesting smile as we drank. "Out of all the women and girls, I have ever photographed." He stopped to collect his thoughts. "You are the only one I think about when the lights are shut." He then kissed me, tasting of licorice. My God my first kiss as a woman. I almost fainted, I felt so lightheaded. We kissed again and soon his tongue entered my mouth.

Mike spoke first. "You know when Sal brought down your pictures for us to see, I didn't know you were... not all female." We kissed again as I put my hands on his chest. We put down our drinks and his hands went instinctively to my breasts. "I probably should have known, Sal has brought us pictures of girls similar to you before. We try to get them jobs as waitresses and performers at the Drag Club we know, we put their portfolios together." I was so taken by his lips and his hands on my body, I wasn't paying attention.

"What?" I asked. "What does Sally do?"

Mike started to kiss my neck which was exposed since my hair was up. "She is a sort of a headhunter for Butterflies. Her ex-husband is transgendered, she is actually one of the main performers there. They still use the photo I took of her years ago on their marque." His hands then went down my back and I felt him reach the top of my ass. He was pulling me into him and I was having trouble concentrating on the conversation. "I don't think she sees her anymore, I remember she was quite angry that she transitioned."

I was a little confused. "So she showed you my pictures to get me to work at a Drag Club?"

"No. We saw your pix as a favor, it was all about Lola. But to me, it was all about you." This was extra information that I did not need at the moment. I needed Mike, we could talk later, have sex now.

I then moved up and started to unbutton his shirt with my long fingernails. "I love pink. How are you going to explain those at your job?" He asked.

"I'm coming up with a plan, cause I'm also not ready to give up my long lashes and my figure," I said and then I started to run them through the hair on his chest. I smiled and took off his shirt, my smile was so wide it hurt. We looked into each other's eyes, he was still rubbing my back, and then I went in for another kiss. Soon we were making out on the couch.

His hands were all over me. "My God Wendy you feel so good." He then laid me on my back and hovered on top of me. I felt his weight on me and he then started kissing my breasts as he made his way down. He licked my stomach just above my skirt, and then he pulled it off. I was now on the couch in my sweater, panties, pantyhose, and heels as he made his way toward my 'pussy.' He started to kiss me there while he rubbed my nylon legs. "Wendy, I want you." he pushed his nose in my crotch, I was starting to get even harder and I was hoping I wasn't going to show.

He kept on pushing and kissing my crotch with his mouth. He was making my panties damp. He then put his hands under my bottom and pulled me into him. "Michael that feels so good." I cooed. He was kissing my thighs and he found some erogenous zones I never knew existed. I was squirming and rotating my bottom, I was loving his lips and tongue on me.

He stopped and moved off, and kissed me hard on the mouth. "I'm going to put on some music," he said and he turned on my Bose speaker, as a Lou Rawls song played.

'You'll never find, as long as you live

Someone who loves you tender like I do'

Michael brought me up to him and we stood together. He was so tall but with my heels on we were within inches of the same height. We danced and swayed while his hands roamed my body.

"I hope Lola doesn't find out about this," I said into his neck.

"I have a feeling," He said, "she thinks we have done this already." I looked at him, and he smiled.

"I haven't found Lola sexually attractive since I met you, something has happened to me. When we would go to bed I imagined I was with you. I couldn't do anything otherwise."

"Really? I will have to take full advantage of that information then. But don't worry, It's just us right now."

"Michael, I feel very different than I did before I met you and Miri." He turned me around and I felt his cock push into my nylons and rear end, I felt his pants drop as he started to push even harder into my ass, sliding up the crack. I then saw he was looking at me in the mirror in front of us.

"Look at that beautiful woman that's in my arms." He kissed me again on the shoulder as he moved my ponytail. We never stopped eye contact as he kissed my neck and hair. He then took off my sweater. I was now in only my lingerie. My breasts looked incredible in the tiny material of my bra. "My God Wendy, look how sexy you are. You are all woman"

Still looking at him in the mirror. "I wish, I wish I had the courage, but I don't."

He whispered in my ear. "Tell that beautiful woman in the mirror that she has time, she can do whatever she wants whenever she is ready." I'm sure he was right, so of course, I smiled. "Tell her baby."

I looked in the mirror into my own blue eyes and said. "Wendy you are more than ready." I gave him a wide grin, then looked back at the mirror. "Well, within reason." I giggled, I had to feel him in my mouth, so I spun around and we embraced.

He then brought me back over to the couch, but I wanted him to sit. I kneeled in front of him with a huge smile on my face. I started to play with his cock. I have wanted his cock since the first night we met, and he was so hard. "I have been practicing, and making believe it was you. You are apparently on my mind constantly." I cooed. I then pulled his briefs off revealing his hard massive cock just inches from my mouth. I kissed the head and smiled up at him. I kissed all the way down his eight-inch manhood, stopping to enjoy his balls in my mouth. I sucked some more.

"Wendy that feels fantastic, don't stop."

"I couldn't if I tried." Why did I wait so long to have a man in my mouth, why did I deny myself the one thing that I have wanted for so long? Even the woman in the mirror knew I was ready. And then I took him and he slowly pushed it down my throat. I started sucking him to the timing of the music.

'You'll never find, no matter where you search

Someone who cares about you the way I do'

"Wait." I said, Where is the camera, I would love a record of this, my first real cock."

He smiled and grabbed Lolas' camera that was on the side table. No one has touched it in months. "Let's use this, babe." He recorded me with his cock completely in my mouth, I was in heaven. I felt him reach the back of my throat and I loved all the encouragement he was giving me. I was ready for this and now I was ready for his cum. It wasn't long until I was moving up and down with him moaning and feeling his enjoyment.

"I want you, Michael, I want you to cum in my mouth." I don't know how but I started to feel my orgasm hit, I was so tucked up but I felt myself leaking into my panties, and then I exploded. My mouth came off his huge cock as I came. "Oh, my God, Michael." I felt my cum drip down my leg.

He then moaned some more and I started sucking him hard again. "Wendy, I'm gonna come, oh shit baby here it comes... ah, ahh." And come he did, it was like a tidal wave. His sperm hit the back of my throat, some landed on my chin. I showed him and he took a picture, I then managed to swallow it all. I then put my hand in my panties, wiping what was still on me. I rubbed his cock with my now wet hand and then sucked him again.

"We can watch that later," I said. "We can watch it together." I licked him clean as he played with my ponytail, and I cuddled with his cock as I felt him get slightly softer.

"Michael, Michael baby, do you want to stay the night?" I couldn't wait for his answer. I was too excited. "Let's get into bed."

He moved slowly and smiled. "Are you sure, I shouldn't go?" I shook my head as he teased me, and then he picked me up in his arms. He laid me down on the bed, put the covers on me, and kissed my lips. We were under the covers together, and I felt relaxed for the first time in months. We watched the video, under the covers, he told me I had an incredible technique. I told him I was going to start experimenting, try something different, and we laughed together. We fell asleep listening to the music. Lou Rawls was singing us all night.

***

Saturday morning Michael wanted to fuck me but I wasn't ready. I told him soon, very soon. Instead, we rolled around in bed, he got on top of me and I felt his cock push against me. He started rubbing his dick against my crotch and stomach as he looked into my eyes and sloppily kissed me. Every time he moved away I felt a need so strong for him to put his mouth back on me. Finally, I couldn't take any more of his teasing and I grabbed his face in my hands and pulled him into my waiting mouth. We kissed and I said so much gibberish, I was so excited. As we made out I felt his erection still pushing into me, sliding over my lower body. All too soon we started to come. He spilled his sperm all over me. Both of us were moaning and I was begging for more.

After showering together I made him coffee and breakfast. He sat at the table in his shorts and unbuttoned shirt, while I was wearing a red silk slip and my three-inch heel mules. I loved how he smiled at me. "I wish I wasn't going to be so busy this week." He apologized. "I don't know how I'm going to stay away from you."

It didn't take long for me to slip onto his lap and we started kissing again. I looked into his brown eyes, "Tell me again how much you are going to miss me." I was loving running my long nails through his hair. The pink tips peeked through his dark hair.

"Well, someone is enjoying breakfast I see." Lola suddenly walked in. Sheepishly I rose off his lap. "Is there anything left?" She asked.

I started getting busy, getting another cup of coffee for her. "I can make you something," I said in a shaky voice and she sat down with a huge satisfied sigh.

Here I was making out with a man at the kitchen table and she wasn't even that surprised. She was so mad at me yesterday just for running into her at the coffee shop. Just another day. Thank God, Michael spoke up. "Oh, Lola I have some tickets for you for Friday. We are having a party at the studio, we got a huge new client, we are gonna celebrate." He ruffled through his backpack and I saw his manhood peek through his boxers, hoping Lola was concentrating on her cup. "Here you go, please try to come. It's right after work"

It was the first I heard of this but I didn't want to say anything. Lola took the tickets and went to put them in her bag. "There are four here."

"That's right," Said Mike. "You can give two to Sally and use two for you. Bring a guest."

She looked at me a little too quickly. "Well, I guess I'll take Wendy."

Without even looking up from his coffee he said. "No, Wendy will go with me. I want to take her a little early to help us get the party set up." He looked at me, grabbed my hand, and smiled. "I hope you are free baby."

Lola started her breakfast, she seemed so calm, I knew she just had sex.

***

Life in the house became very different after that Saturday with Michael. I don't know if I changed or it was Lola, or maybe it was because we changed the air filters, but the house was so much calmer after that. All I know is Monday morning, I was so horny and ready for him. I never before in my life got dressed up for someone to make love to me, but today I was prepared. I left the house for the first time not looking over my shoulder, I was just another girl running errands. My first stop was my therapist, I have been going to her on and off for about three years and we decided I could start HRT. Once I was home I was in supermodel territory, I prepared myself and I called Miri. I told her what my plan was and she seemed very supportive, very happy for me.