The Exposure Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I then closed my eyes and called Michael.

Ring Ring. "Hello, Michael? I tried to sound as seductive as I could. "Can you come over today, oh, and I need you? I could use some of your heavy-duty equipment."

"Wendy?" He asked. "Wendy you can't use that voice I'm never going to be able to get anything done here at work." He was over in about 20 minutes.

Before I called I put on a little more Lou Rawls, of course, and started to get ready. I cleaned myself inside and out and then selected my outfit. First I slipped on a dark gray thong. The front held me in tight. I then slipped on gray sheer to the waist pantyhose. Luxurious and sexy. Next, I put on my matching sheer bra and tightened the straps to push my breast forms up a little. Over that, I dropped on a little white skater dress which fell somewhere between my crotch and my knees. I wanted to keep my lingerie a surprise. For years I have been asking Lola to wear something sexy to bed, actually to wear anything but she never would. She always said I should pay attention to her body, not her clothes. How wrong she was. I never understood why she didn't want to have incredible sex, something sexy would have helped immensely. But now it was me, ready to make my lover feel special, and I was going to dress as sexy as I could.

Last was my black ankle strap 4 inch sandals. I wanted to be much shorter than Michael and I didn't want my heels to accidentally come off during our time together. My makeup was soft and subdued. Miri had been teaching me for so long, and now I have become so good at different looks and colors. Once again I put my hair in the ponytail and brushed and parted my hair in the middle, leaving some strands to hang around my face. I put on long drop earrings which dipped below my hair and almost came down to my shoulder. I could hear them jingle when I walked. I sprayed on my Chanel Coco Mademoiselle perfume and checked my long nails, which I painted a light gray. I then strutted in front of the mirror to get ready to see Mike, I was so nervous. I took a couple of pictures, I wanted before and afters.

***

It was still early afternoon when I heard his car in the driveway. I wanted to meet him outside. I wanted the neighbors to see us, and they did. He stopped taking things out of his car when he saw me approach. "Wow baby, look at you. You look incredible." He grabbed me and we kissed. I took his hand but he went back to the car. "Hold on I have a couple of things I have to get." He pulled the bags out of the car, more outfits from Miri, and some bottles of wine for the future, and we headed up to my room.

Once we were alone he placed his arms around my waist and I put mine on his chest. "I missed you," I said then kissed him full on the mouth. Lou Rawls was still playing and I was getting turned on while in my man's arms.

'You are (You're gonna miss my lovin')

You're gonna miss my lovin'

Michael listened to the music, he had a quizzical look on his face. "Wendy? I was thinking this could be our song, but I think this song is about the end of a love affair."

"Is it?"

"We are going to have to find something else." Michael started to run his hands over my body as I took his jacket off.

"Maybe we can think of it as a song about two people who just miss each other." I then kissed him, forgetting the song, forgetting to miss him. "Oh you know, I love a man in a suit."

"I know." He lifted me and I put my arms around his neck and my legs around his bottom. I was hanging on as we kissed and pushed our bodies together. We stayed like this for a while until I felt his cock start to push against my crotch. His cock was so hard and long that I felt like I was sitting on it.

He looked at me and he backed up to the bed. He sat and I straddled him with my silky legs. I pushed him down and I started to kiss his face and neck. My delicate hands were shaking as I unbuttoned the rest of his shirt. Watching my long nails opening his buttons was making me quite aroused. I said. "I'm opening up my present." He smiled as I ripped off his shirt uncovering his marvelous chest. All hair and hard and made even sexier with my nails running through it. I kissed his chest as he played with my hair.

"Wendy? I want to see what you have hidden under that dress." He laughed and I moved up and unbuttoned the clip on the back. He pulled it over my shoulders to reveal my fake breasts in my sheer bra. He smiled again and I felt him grow even harder in his pants. He bent and kissed and kneaded my breasts. I then stood up with my dress barely off and took off his shoes, socks, and pants. Why I needed a man completely undressed while I was going to be in full lingerie made me stop and shake my head. I couldn't wait to rub my barely-there outfit against his naked body.

He sat up as my dress dropped, introducing him to my sheer pantyhose and tiny thong. "Wow, that's what was hidden under that dress." He grabbed my ass and pulled me closer. "God, Wendy you always look amazing. Look at how sexy you are." I moved into him and his mouth went to the pantyhose above my crotch. He was kissing my tummy as I played with his hair. He started rubbing my 'pussy' with one hand and he was playing with my breast with the other.

"Michael I think I'm ready." I panted.

"Do you think or know?" He smiled.

"Wait," I then moved up, and saw myself in the mirror. I watched the blonde with the ponytail shake her head, I smiled and moved back down toward Michael. "Okay, I know..." He then stood up and laid me down on the bed, chuckling. He went to take my pantyhose off but I stopped him. "Please keep them on, I'm totally accessible I left a nice big hole for your manhood." He smiled and I felt him discover it for himself. "Huh," I exclaimed as his fingers went inside me for a second. He then lifted my ass and slid under a pillow, then he kissed my spot and started to introduce his fingers.

"I've never done this before." He said.

"Neither have I... I'm a virgin you know." I looked at him with the slyest smile. Miri told me to say that once he was about to make love to me, she said guys love that. I told him I wanted to make his dick wet before he entered me and he moved his body next to mine and his dick entered my mouth. I kissed and sucked it. "Michael you are ginormous are you sure you will be able to fit this huge monster inside me."

He chuckled. "We have to try, it is literally all I think about." He let me put more lubrication on his cock and he got into position. I placed my gray silky knees between us as he maneuvered my legs over his shoulders and aimed his cock for my waiting hole.

He teased me a little before it made its way in. "Push it in baby, I can't wait." I then felt the tip of his cock enter me. "Oh my God, Michael." I moaned as I felt him go deeper. He waited until I was ready and I felt myself move down to take more of his cock. Inch by inch it made its way in. When I felt his strong body against me I knew he was completely in. My man was completely inside of me, and if the look on his face was anything to go by, he was loving it. We started to make love as he pushed in and out of me with my body meeting all his thrusts. I felt his cock rubbing against my tucked 'pussy' hidden in my stockings, making me more excited but not any harder. I knew I was about to orgasm so I put my hands around his face. "I want you to cum inside me... now kiss me." Once his tongue entered my mouth he grunted and I felt his cum erupt inside me. I then had my own orgasm. I felt my pantyhose get wet, as our bodies moved together, enjoying our release. We stared at each other and then we rolled over and I slept against him. His hard cock threatened to make another appearance inside me.

Michael didn't leave for the rest of the day, we didn't even hear Lola get home. We stayed in my part of the house, only going out to make dinner for us in the kitchen.

When he did get ready to go I walked him to the door. "Thank you for everything," I told him. He smiled and I licked his lips. Before I knew it his pants and my pantyhose were down and his cock was inside me again. He was pushing me against the door as he fucked me, my back to him. We made so much noise I'm sure the neighbors heard everything. I had another incredible orgasm and reluctantly said goodbye.

***

The rest of the week was busy for all of us. I quit my job and sold my shares of the company. With the package, they gave me I discovered I would be well-off for a while. I didn't have to really think about money for the time being. Miri then decided that we were going to hand-deliver the invitations to the party. The party was for the opening of Fashion Week in the City. The Mayor and a couple of dignitaries were also going to attend. I was starting to get excited and I loved getting all dressed up with Miri. All the nervousness I felt originally was mostly gone when I was with her. She told me it was about time I introduced Wendy to the world.

***

That Wednesday turned out to be the last photography session with Michael I had to pay for. Actually, I don't know who was paying him, it must have been Lola. When Lola let Michael in they were chatting in the kitchen before I came into the room. Lola was quite dressed up, for her, and Michael was saying how nice she looked. "I might not be home tonight." She told me. Actually, I don't think I will be home tonight or the rest of the week but I will see you two on Friday."

"Big date?" Michael inquired.

"Very big." She winked and left.

Michael kissed me hello. "That's nice how the two of you have met someone new at the same time."

"I guess." I smiled when I said, "It causes a lot less drama that way. I'm glad I planned it, ha." The crazy thing was it did feel a little planned. Was it really serendipity? When Michael grabbed me and kissed me I didn't care anymore.

The photo session was so much fun. Michael kept on calling me Miss Landon and yelled at me whenever I was inappropriate. Which was a lot of the time. "Miss Landon! What if my boss found out." "Miss Landon I'm not used to someone tugging on that." I just laughed, I was having so much fun. I loved the games he was playing. "Miss Landon get that out of your mouth!"

"Well, then Miss Landon is getting more wine." I laughed and filled our glasses.

When Miri stopped by she brought her boyfriend Ken. I went and made drinks for everybody, something special. Miri took the glass. "What is this? It looks so delicious."

"A Ginger Martini, it was named after a Spice Girl." I laughed as we all took a sip. "Spice up your life." We both sang.

Miri loved it. "This is officially our new drink." Michael corralled everyone together and took pictures of the four of us with a remote.

Looking at Michael I smiled, "You can get shots with that." I inquired, "We are going to get lots of use with that whatchamacallit. I want you in all my pictures starting now." Miri laughed.

Everyone finished their drinks. "This is my favorite Wednesday," Miri said. "But we have to go, the sexual tension is way too thick in here. I can't breathe." We all said goodbye and me and Michael made our way back to the room, me on the edge of my bed and Michael at the table putting all the pictures he shot onto my hard drive.

I sat fixing my hair and looking into the mirror on the wall. Slowly brushing it. I had to admit I looked so nice, my own hair was just long enough to get a nice style out of it. I had my nyloned legs crossed and I was enjoying the feeling of my long nails on my thighs. I looked toward Michael and he was just watching me, smiling. He then got up and started slowly walking toward me, losing his clothes in the process. When he reached me he was completely naked. My bedspring and mattress were quite thin and they brought me almost to a perfect height to come in contact with his hard cock. His look had a little bit of pleading in it.

I just smiled and said, "You are such a boy..." I then took him into my mouth. My lips instantly made their way down the length of it. Looking up, he had a nice smile of contentment on him, I was making him very happy. "Mmm." I moaned as I wrapped my fingers with my long red fingernails around his manhood. I then kissed the head and looked up again. "You've never had it so good." He laughed and I gave him the best head he has ever had.

Feeling him in my mouth was so wonderful. "I'm ready, babe." He smiled and I knew where he wanted to come. I kept on pumping his cock as we made eye contact, sometimes making silly faces. "You can pull faces all night, I can cum by looking at those breasts and legs of yours. I can cum by imagining your lingerie." Michael then started to squirt all over my breasts and dress. He then kissed me, while I was dripping with his cum. I made his chest so wet.

Later before we went to sleep he sat me down on the bed. "Wendy, you know I have never given you a present. I don't know why, I think you just distract me so much." He was smiling as he handed me a nice little box wrapped in pink and silver foil. I don't know why but I started to tear up. I never got presents, Lola was definitely not one for gifts, she didn't even like them herself. I opened it and inside was a gold ankle bracelet. "Miri told me you had no jewelry." He took it out of the box and lifted my leg. He placed the chain around my ankle where the name Wendy could clearly be seen. "There." He said. "It fits perfectly. Anyone short enough to read it will know your name." I hit him on the shoulder, then took his face in my hands and gave him an incredible thank you kiss.

***

Friday afternoon we all met at the studio. The entire first floor of the building, Lola's building, was covered with curtains or sheets to cover the windows. The staff had name tags, mine said 'Wendy Landon, Client Services.' We set up a little information booth with people from the Fashion Week team. And Miri and I went to set up a bar in the studio, it was full of wine and beer and even some ingredients for Ginger Martinis.

We walked out handing cups to everyone who asked and then went up front for the unveiling. Mr. Lester wanted Miri, Mike, and I to stand up front to answer any questions. When the curtains came down there were huge six by eight-foot pictures, a number of them with ME in them, I wasn't expecting that. They ran around the entire building even in the windows of the coffee shop and other businesses on the first floor. A huge banner proclaiming; 'Welcome To Fashion Week' was stationed in the middle of the building hanging from Lola and Sally's windows.

The picture directly in front of me was the one Mike took in the studio with my chest hanging out holding my phone. It was next to one of me Lola took, while I was in my towel covering myself. It said; 'Wendy Welcomes You To Fashion Week.' There were even pictures of Miri, with a casual photo and then a pro one next to it. A lot of the other men and women in the pictures I didn't know, though I did notice them in the crowd.

Behind me, I heard a stir. "What the hell!" I turned around Lola and Sally were standing with two cops. "I have to see this every day I come into work?" She saw me and accused me of purposely putting up the pictures.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know," I said.

Sally looked at me. "This is exactly like my ex-husband I have to see his, her whatever picture every day. It's tremendous and right next door to me."

"I'm sorry," I said again. "I will ask Mr. Lester to take them down."

Suddenly Mike, Miri, and the boss walked over. Mr. Lester took my hand. "My team was right about you." He said gesturing toward Mike and Miri and the display. "Look how beautiful you look in your pictures." Miri beamed as she looked up and saw her work. I was still confused, once again Lola was mad again, she was chattering non-stop. I couldn't figure her out. And why did she bring two cops, wasn't one enough.

When I looked at them Lola got suddenly quiet. Then Sally said, "Wendy we would like you to meet Tim and Marc." They said hello and shook all our hands, Lola didn't even look me in the eye. Miri had a suspicious smile on her face. Sally looked at Miri then at the two men. "They are brothers, Lola and I are dating brothers, can you imagine. And they are men in blue, ha, in uniform." She hugged Tim and she smiled at me, that was a first, she never smiled, and she never ever smiled at me. I didn't know what to do, I was meeting my wife's boyfriend, of course, I wasn't surprised, but I was shocked to have her introduce us in front of all my friends.

Miri and I had to leave to help with the Mayor's speech but once it was done we took tickets and led everyone inside. Michael opened the truncheons and the revelers walked through the exhibit. "These pictures are going to go up all over the city." He told the crowd around him. He then grabbed me and said. "Wendy's pictures are going to be seen by everyone. Everyone is going to fall in love with her as I did." I so loved the picture of me that Lola took in my red dress. It was so slutty and there was a nice size crowd admiring it.

I then caught Miri's eye and she was with Ken. We moved over to the bar and poured the ginger martinis and wine for the throngs of people. When Sally and Lola came over with their guys, we gave them drinks, and Mike and I took them on a tour of the Studio. Lola was surprised by how many of her pictures they used. "Your pictures are so much better than we originally thought," Mike said to Lola as he pointed to one of me in my elementary school teacher outfit. "Maybe you should start taking them again, Wendy loves a photographer, you know."

And I did.

***

Two months later Sally moved in. We had plenty of room, we all just shared the kitchen. It was nice since they all didn't go out as much and I had company most of the time. We figured if Sally didn't want to be reminded of her ex every day then she should move out. Living next door to Butterfly's was a bad idea anyway for her, with the promotional picture staring at her through her bedroom window.

She ended up renting her apartment to Miri and Ken who couldn't wait to get a place together. I also found out that Sally was my benefactor. Miri told her how Mike was a little infatuated with my pictures, so she set the whole thing up. The two of them persuaded Mike to ask Lola about coming over once a week. Lola didn't even need to be convinced. Sally was also the one who originally paid Miri to come over to give me lessons, twice a week, which must have cost a fortune, but it was so worth it. My voice is perfect.

It was also Sally's decision that Lola and I needed real men in our lives and she found them for us. Lola was dating Tim three weeks before I even met Michael. All three of us now had steady boyfriends, four if you count Miri.

I ended up expanding my part of the house. I refurbished the large garage below my room into a living room and den, with lots of help from the construction team. Now I can glide down my stairs into a beautiful living space.

Mike asked if he could move in too. He said, "Do you think I could wake up with you every morning?" Really? He had to ask? So I had an office with a full bath set up for him, I figured he would need his own space too. It had a shower with great water pressure and I always bought him expensive shampoo. I loved how he smelled when he walked out of the shower. Sometimes I would be watching and wait for him. I would be in my expensive lingerie and I would call him over with a finger. He was very easy.

One night Michael and I were making love in our room and he told me that Miri thought it would be a great idea to get everyone together on Saturdays. She always had the best ideas. Why are we always so split up, we should all spend some time together.

We now spend the entire day in each other's company, all eight of us. Sometimes everyone sleeps over, we watch movies, we hang out outside in the back working on our tans, making drinks, listening to music, planning vacations, and taking lots of pictures. Lots and lots. Sometimes we even look back at them.