The Exterminators, A Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers

The nurses and doctors began clapping. I kissed her and said, "I will never leave you again."

Epilogue

SUSAN

I'm home now after a week and a half in the hospital. I've had so many visitors from work, my parents, the security team. One of the nurses from this very strange medical unit was sent home to help with my recuperation and rehab. Have I mentioned Jan scares the shit out of me. That woman ain't right but from what I hear, I want her on my side when the shit hits the fan.

She said in no uncertain terms, "NEVER hurt him again."

That's all she said. She didn't need to say anything else. It was implied.

Then Jan asked, "What color will my bridesmaid dress be?

We laughed and hugged. I'm getting around on crutches and my little scooter now. The bullet wound has healed but the ankle is slowly coming along. I will need a walker and cane for sometime to come.

We decided the wedding will be the weekend after my cast comes off. Johnny and Greg will be my co best men. Sadly, heels will be out at least for six months to a year so it's flats and sandals with my ankle brace.

I sold off the major parts of my business so that I can devote my time to my husband, son and the little one he just put in my womb. Yep, that's right, he took advantage of me while I was disabled and couldn't run. I didn't resist very hard. You know how I love this man's cum filling me a couple of times a day. Damn, his little tadpoles are potent.

DAVID

I love this woman and my son more than I thought possible. They are my life. She's healing but the scars remain. It's been four months since all this took place. She's walking but with a walker and cane and it's still painful for her. We married the weekend after the cast came off. The first thing she did was call the nail salon. As usual her fingers and toes are immaculate. Jan, of all people was her bridesmaid along with her mother. Her dad gave her away. I fell in love with both of them. They can't thank me enough for saving their baby..

Four years later, I'm out of the business now deciding to take care of my family instead. We will never want for money but it doesn't matter if we were dirt poor. We are together and happy. I massage her aching ankle everyday, kiss the surgical scars on her legs and yeah I still suck her gorgeous toes while I'm deep inside her.

Did I mention, I knocked her up again. Yep...#3...oh. .yeah, forgot to mention #2, little Jan. Soon as Jan found out we were having a girl, she came to the house. I was sitting at my desk when without a word, she slammed a piece of paper down on my desk. It said in big letters, JAN. Ok, I got threatened by a certain unnamed female if my daughter wasn't named after her. Did I mention, she scares the shit out of me.

I yelled, "Susan, we have company."

Jan limped into the room on her cane.

She saw Jan and screamed, "I haven't hurt him. I swear, I haven't hurt him, Jan. His dicks a little sore but he's ok."

We all busted out laughing. A few months later, Jan Margaret Stanton joined our family.

Nineteen months later, Melissa Rene joined our family, the spitting image of her mother with that jet black hair and deep blue eyes. Susan had her tubes tied after Melissa. We decided three was enough. Susan loves it, now she doesn't have to worry about ovulating. She can walk around every day with her sweet pussy full of me and not pregnant. We never had eyes for another.

Our children are grown now. I'm 59 and Susan is 55. David Jr. followed my footsteps, graduated with honors from West Point and is now a Colonel commanding a section resembling my old section but he's ordering the assignments. Jan Margaret graduated Harvard Law and is running her mom's remaining businesses and doing well. Her Godmother, Jan works with her in a security capacity. I don't ask and don't want to know. Our baby, Melissa is into modeling. With her mother's stunning looks and poise, she will be a world class model.

At the present time, I'm on my back, Susan's naked leg is on my chest with those gorgeous toes at my lips. I've got a perfect view of her beautiful little pussy oozing the semen I just deposited in her. Now her gorgeous lips are working on old Lucifer trying to resurrect the dead. I dunno, she might just be succeeding. She still loves it as much now as she did that very first night in her bathtub. She still has those boxers she took off of me all those years ago. I don't know about the rest of you 59 year old guys out there, but,

"I'm not as good as I once was but I'm as good once as I always was."

Life is good.

The End.

Rob5373
Rob5373
876 Followers