The Exterminators Ch. 03 - Not So Secret Origin

Story Info
Galacta Transforms and a Super-Team is Born.
9.2k words
4.86
3.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last part of this commission! Galacta goes through futa-ization, a night of sloppy, male on futa and futa on futa sex occurs, plus a small little epilogue with a nice fun bonus with it. Hope you all enjoyed it and thanks for reading!

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness, male on futa, male on female, futa on futa, pregnancy, female to futa transformation, cock/ball growth, superheroes

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

Below her tits and the indentation of Lane's leviathan, the sensation that had made her so curious was centered in her crotch. Above her clit there was a ruffling around her pubic hair, the area under it seemingly moving on its own. Gabriella stared at it in confusion, ignoring the pleasure she was receiving from Lane's thrusts, trying to figure out what was going on; a small bump appeared above her sex, pushing out the flesh, the skin on her groin almost bubbling. It didn't feel bad by any means - just incredibly strange - whatever was happening to her body something she wasn't expecting. Something she didn't understand. She turned her attention to Lane, hesitation covering her countenance.

"Is it happening?" Mallory questioned first, able to see everything that was going on from her vantage point, "Is the change starting?"

"Change...?"

"The, erm, side effect," Lane grunted, pausing his fucking, "the one we told you about before."

It dawned on the heroine what he was referring too.

"I'm growing a dick?"

"And balls!" The Elf sounded smug now, her voice having an 'I told you so' sort of tone, "You're becoming like me."

She'd completely forgotten about that! So caught up in pleasure and trying to handle Lane's cock the whole time, it had slipped her mind that this would happen. Somehow still shocked by the change occurring within her, Gabriella looked over to Mallory's package, questions racing through her mind. Would she end up just as big? Was there a way to reverse it? Did she even care that she was gaining an extra appendage? All action paused as she considered everything happening and more, bewildered by the fact that she had been warned about it beforehand and yet was still befuddled. Lane stared back at her concerned, Mallory's own visage taking on a similar appearance.

"Don't worry Gabriella, it'll feel good." Mallory reassured her, her tone changing once again, "It'll take some time to get used to, but you'll like it in the end - at least if you're anything like me!"

"Sorry about this," Lane mumbled, averting his eyes, "I can't control it."

The words of her rival and the distress on the young man's face made the heroine feel a bit better.

"It's okay," she gave Lane another kiss, trying to comfort him, before turning to Mallory, "and I trust you."

She stopped and smiled.

"And I never thought that's something I'd ever say!"

Mallory gave a chuckle and Lane smiled now that that was smoothed over. Still holding onto the young man's shoulders, Gabriella began to shake her hips back and forth on his cock, taking the reins once more in their coupling. Lifting up as she did, she fucked herself on the bottom half of his preposterous appendage, the top section of his member holding firm in her walls. Moans resuming, Gabriella rode Lane just like Mallory had, even as the sensation of growing her own cock and balls remained present; if this was the price of such amazing pleasure, then it was well worth it!

Bouncing slowly on the ramrod splitting her in half, Gabriella stared at Lane as she rode him, once more letting herself get used to his unnatural size and the immense amounts of pleasure it brought her. Her fat ass clapped against his skinny thighs, his balls plapping against her rotund cheeks simultaneously, pendulating between her and the bed. Tits jiggling rapidly, Gabriella slid up and down the mass of meat within her, muscles straining once more like she was in the middle of a battle - a sexual battle this time, one she intended to come out on top of; it was hard for her to not think of things in that kind of sense, her whole life revolving around conflict.

While she tried to center herself on the overwhelming quantities of euphoria racking her brain, her developing member continued to enlarge. It was impossible not to feel it growing, the skin around her crotch burning and itching like a healing wound, acting as the only detractor to the best sex of her life; Gabriella would peek down at it to check on its growth, grimacing slightly as her cock formed into existence. Luckily Lane's lance stimulated her enough to keep her mostly distracted, her cunt seemingly constantly cumming and drenching their thighs, her clit rock hard and grinding against the top of his shaft whenever she fell back down on it.

Now that the main issue with his abilities was out of the way, Lane was more active in the coupling as well.

Hands wrapped around Gabriella's wide hips, he pistoned himself steadily into her, meeting her movements with his own. His comparably-small body lifted off the bed to pound at her pussy, grunting with every thrust, doing his best to restrain the gurgling in his cum factories; like the Orcess, Lane couldn't help but stare at her groin, finding the process fascinating if not a bit horrifying. Several inches of thin shaft were already present below her tuft of pubic hair, and it was swelling larger and larger by the second. He also found it erotic, moaning as he watched the effects of his ability in real time, precum shooting from his glans into the heroine's baby chamber.

It was a lot of precum too! Having only had pornos and Mallory's member to compare it to, Lane learned that the seed he released before his orgasm was more than any man could produce normally, his true loads outclassing them completely. The milky essence joined Gabriella's juices at his crotch, streaking his cock white, her swollen lips just as stained - he was incapable of not making a mess whenever he had sex! The sight alone made him fuck into his idol harder, rapidly pistoning into her, bouncing her body towards the ceiling with his hips, each pump into her depths performed with more strength than Gabriella thought he could possibly possess. He couldn't hold back anymore!

"Yessss Lane just like that!" Gabriella arched her back as she met his thrusts, moistened thumps filling the room, "You're so fucking big baby!"

"I-I'm getting close," Lane admitted to the heroine, grinding his teeth together, "I don't, don't know how much longer I'll be able to last!"

"That's okay. Just fuck me hard and cum whenever you want!"

Lane did just that.

Battering his cock into her, the Amplifier's hips picked up an incredible amount of speed. Blasting his oversized rod upward, all three of the super powered-individuals were able to see the bulge of his member within the Orcess, the outline of his tip bashing into her tits, nearly fucking them from inside her body; it raced up and down her torso, stretching her skin as much as her lips were, half of her abdomen taken up by his enormous girth and length. Gabriella placed a hand on it, groping his massive meat through her body, moaning louder as she felt her wrecking in multiple ways at once.

Part of the reason that Gabriella encouraged Lane to cum was because she didn't know how much more sex she could take! As good as being pounded by a massive-in-every-way cock was, it was starting to make her sore, something the Orcess never thought she'd experience. She didn't let it show of course, keeping up her thrust-matching-riding, sweat dripping down her face and soaking her hair; she wouldn't stop until he stopped, even if it meant using her extra powers to do so! The thought almost made her chuckle, the image of her growing to twice the size of the young man an absurd one.

In addition to the dull ache she was feeling in her loins, Gabriella was also aware of several other things as she slammed her bulbous ass onto Lane's thighs and hefty sperm-sack. Her womb was steadily filling with Lane's pre, making her feel almost bloated there was so much of the potent lubrication sloshing around inside of her, her stomach gaining a bit of a pudge. Gabriella's own burgeoning member had grown more, and a swift glimpse showed it was at least as large as a normal man's endowment by now - when would the growth stop!? In addition, the sidekick's cock was swelling as well, the blood-filled arteries marbling it engorging, the entire steely-pillar increasing in length and girth, his balls feeling bigger against her ass as they churned up as much sperm as possible.

They both knew that Lane was about to climax.

Face scrunched up in concentration, Lane's pistons took a turn towards the feral, his body striking Gabriella's wildly. Grunting over and over again, he strained his every muscle as he fucked the superheroine as hard as he could, beating into her faster and faster, punishing her pussy with his preposterous plow, pumping so much pre into her it felt like he was actually cumming. Sweat flew off his lithe figure, the bed rocking back and forth, the headboard slamming into the wall behind it roughly; it was like he was forcing everything around him into action, all to further the quest for his own explosive orgasm. Stuttering out, he attempted to warn Gabriella that it was coming!

"Gaby, gonna-gonna...!"

"Fucking give it to me cutie! Give me all of your cum!"

With a last cry Lane hilted himself in the Orcess, holding her down with every ounce of strength he could muster. Their bodies shook against one another, Gabriella having yet another squirting climax as Lane's package prepared itself for his own; as her liquid arousal flooded down his stomach, his ridiculous endowment finished going through several changes. Massive balls pulling up against the bottom of his member, his wide cum-tunnel expanding to an obscene degree, his brown glans dilating last. Stretching out Gabriella's depths from her swollen pussy lips all the way to the back of her womb, her velvety, pink walls gaped horrifically, the first shot of semen dashed up his fleshy runway.

"Holy shit!"

Gabriella expletive was referring to the sheer amount of cum that immediately ejected into her depths. A cascade of semen washed her womb, touching all the sides of it at once, only stopped from leaking out into the rest of her pussy by the meaty plug keeping her cervix closed; her hand still on her stomach, the Orcess could feel this happening as it did, her skin swirling under her fingertips. She launched into another orgasm at the same time Lane started his own, howling and tightening her grip on his shoulders, writhing atop of him. The sidekick's initial stream continued for several seconds, his balls rumbling against the bottom of Gabriella's backside.

When Gabriella thought it was all over - the amount released by the white-haired Amplifier more than any other man could hope to ejaculate in a week - another blast took its place in an instant. She gasped as more cum rocketed into her, ricocheting around her insides, creating a gurgle that reverberated through her torso. Somehow Lane was still cumming, billowing out shot after shot of seed into her depths, slowly inflating her. Gasping, Gabriella shook and groaned, unused to how full her womb was, the birthing room already crammed with enormous quantities of milky fluid - and it wasn't stopping!

Eyes closed, Lane made small jerks against the Orcess's body, trying to force as much cum from his balls into her as quickly as he was able. He could feel her weight grow as the liquid mass was added to her figure, his figure sinking deeper into the bed, the frame creaking under their combined bulk. His cock was tickled by his own virility, stimulating him even more, coaxing his load out quicker and quicker; this was despite the fact that Gabriella's cunt clenched down on it tightly, nearly cutting off the flow of thick cream through his cum pipe. Lane cried out again and again as it felt like his entire being was being siphoned from his genitals into the heroine.

Lane wasn't the only one cumming either!

Mallory reached her own peak at the same time her sidekick did, her exclamations of ecstasy joining the coupling pair's. Sticking her hips out and lifting them off the chair, her fists - one natural, one metallic - pressed into her groin as her cock lurched and balls rose, mimicking Lane's own reaction to pleasure. Dime-sized piss slit gaping, a pearlescent rope flew out of it, flying far enough to hit the end of the bed, leaving a slimy trail that led right back to her. She moaned as her member unloaded, glans yawning as strands and ribbons of dense semen spewed out of it, layering on the floor in front of her, the runoff trickling down her shaft and dripping onto her feet. Head arched against the back of her seat, she fucked her hands, pushing out her white essence from her huge balls.

All three of the heroes enjoyed their orgasms together, the large room filled with the moans and splatters of their sexual liquids hitting different surfaces - Mallory watching the pair as they continued to grind against each other, Lane and Gabriella staying connected at the crotch, all of them in different phases of climax. But out of the trio, Gabriella was experiencing something different. Like she'd seen happen to the Elf when she first walked in, her body began to surge with energy, Lane's amplification abilities finally taking effect on her. She yelled out as she felt this new power flow through her, her body glowing, her muscular limbs pulsing as she was strengthened.

But that wasn't the only thing about her changing.

A particularly bright stream of vitality was centered at her groin above her vagina where her average-sized, developing male-member was located. As the energy focused on that spot the genitals she was growing suddenly exploded from her flesh, doubling in length and width, shooting from under her patch of white pubes like an extending bridge; something that wasn't there before popped into existence at the same time. A pair of balls! Like inflating balloons, a huge scrotum containing equally-as-huge testicles dropping out of her skin under her shaft, plopping onto Lane's stomach with a muted thud. Her new set enlarged until they matched Mallory's, almost the exact same in appearance besides the difference in color.

This change of her anatomy sent Gabriella into yet another orgasm - still from her cunt - her torso doubling over as her transformation completed. Gasping, she looked down between her heaving tits, taking in the extra addition to her body, marveling at the fact that it was real; Mallory and Lane's orgasms had finished by this point, and, in their recovering states, studied the heroine's reaction. Continuing to grope at her expanded, bloated midsection, her stomach rounded out like she was in the beginning of pregnancy, she moved her hand down towards her veiny, gigantic member - it was fucking enormous in every way possible! She reached out to grab it, wanting to feel it in her fingers for the first time.

"Here we go," Mallory muttered, staring hard, "she's gonna..."

"Gabriella, wait! You should know tha-"

Lane didn't get a chance to finish his warning before the tips of Gabriella's fingers grazed against her throbbing shaft.

"Ahhhhhh!"

Screaming, Gabriella immediately climaxed. Her new cock was so sensitive that a simple, light touch, forced the most intense orgasm of her life out of it. Hand instantly retreating away from it - not that it mattered - the Orcess howled loud enough to shake the windows, Lane watching in wait at what was about to happen, Mallory chuckling wearily under her breath. Huge member spasming, it bounced upward first and smacked against Gabriella's own enlarged stomach, her balls vibrating under it; the moment it bounced back down, it gave a last, powerful throb as a burning load of semen raced up, inflating her urethra and causing her veins to engorge painfully.

Exploding from her brand new slit was an absolutely insane amount of semen; it was like her body had been secretly making it her whole life and this was the first time it was able to achieve release. Her first eruption shot from her glans with so much power that it arced over Lane's body and hit the headboard behind him, sending huge, steaming droplets flying across them. In the same way that the Amplifier's had, Gabriella's initial cumshot came out in an elongated stream that gushed from her distended tip like a firehose, spraying down everything in front of her. Lane's face was eventually struck by the creamy bombardment, salvos covering his countenance and outlining his head in their off-white thickness. Gabriella didn't stop yelling as another blast gushed from her massive endowment.

Over and over again she ejaculated. Voluminous streams turned into lengthy ropes, each one landing on her lover or the bed, steadily drenching everything in her cock's line of sight. Gabriellla's member bucked and swung, uncontrollable to even its owner, nothing safe from its creamy expulsions; all she could do was wait it out, riding the pleasure like a surfer on a wave, moments away from collapsing. Loud splashes created a lurid raucous in the stately mansion, audible even down the hall from the bedroom - not that there was anyone there to listen to the obscene, wet noises! After several minutes of non-stop climaxing, her cock finally calmed down, only leaking cupfuls of cum instead of blasting it, still as hard as it when it finished forming.

"Oh... Oh my God!" Gabriella cried out after several minutes, regaining her sense of self, "What the, the fuck!?"

"Lane tried to warn you!" Mallory laughed again, rolling her eyes, "Your cock is super sensitive when you first get it."

"Yeah the same thing happened to Mallory!" Lane joined, much to the Elf's embarrassment, having already started scooping the Orcess's semen from his features, "She came just as much as you did."

"You didn't have to tell her that!"

"Well God Damn," Gabriella panted, wiping the sweat from her brow, "if the orgasms from my new addition here are gonna feel that good then I can live with it!"

"That's, um, good to hear Gabby," the Amplifier smiled at her as he continued to shovel cum off of his face, "I wouldn't want you to hate it or anything."

"Not a chance, cutie! I should be thanking you for giving me such an awesome gift!"

"Now what?" Mallory suddenly interjected, "You got what you wanted. Are you gonna give us some peace now?"

"Ha! I don't think so! I'm not finished, and..."

She wiggled her hips against her lover.

"...it feels like Lane isn't either!"

"What!?"

"Besides, it looks to me like you enjoyed watching us, Mal."

The Elf blushed fiercely.

"That doesn't mean you can just bogart him for yourself!"

"You're free to join us anytime," Gabriella gave her rival a sly wink, "but for now I'm gonna ride him until one of us drops!"

She paused and looked back down at Lane.

"Is that okay with you cutie?"

It took a moment for Lane to respond, his hands still working on unclogging his pores from Gabriella's creamy essence.

"Yeah! Um, I mean, whatever you want Gabby."