The Exterminators Ch. 03 - Not So Secret Origin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh, you two are so hot!" Lane moaned, the speed of his thrusts quickening, "You're gonna make me cum already!"

"F-Fuck!" Mallory half-shouted in response, pushing her ass back harder against her lover, "Cum whenever you want baby!"

"Mmmm yeah Lane, fill her womb. I want to see what it looks like when it happens to someone else!"

Groaning at the Orcess's words, Lane put his all into the fucking, bashing his hips against Mallory roughly. The trio stayed like this for as long as they could. Mallory and Gabriella kissing passionately while the latter used her hands to pleasure the former, her cock rubbing into the side of her body, Lane watching them intently. They were an entangled mess of limbs and bodies, slicking each other with their sexual secretions, the air humid with the musk that steamed off their figures, the sheets all but ruined; pussy juice, precum, and actual cum splattered, streaked and layered atop of everything, the once-fancy room turned into a lurid den of carnal satisfaction.

Eventually Lane did reach his climax, and filled Mallory's womb just like Gabriella had hoped; it was an incredible thing to witness, the Elf's svelte stomach ballooning against the mattress. Her cock was squashed under it, as was her climax, the heroine and her sidekick in seemingly perfect sync. A flood of pearly liquid rippled across the bed from under her body, creating a lake of semen that extended out in every which way from around her, soaking feet and legs. Gabriella jerked herself off as rapidly as she could as the lovers reached their apexes, flinging her slimy load onto Mallory's back and face, positively glazing her with her ball brew. They all ended up panting and red faced from their lurid efforts.

"So cutie," Gabriella turned towards Lane, smiling, "think you got another one of those in you?"

The rest of the night was a blur.

Mallory and Gabriella took turns getting fucked and inflated by Lane, taking his cock in every position they could think of, wringing as much cum out of him as possible - something he was elated to participate in. Lane pushed himself to his limits to make his idols happy, his meaty rocket staying erect and willing, his grand globes refilling with sperm as quickly as possible. The heroines didn't ignore each other either, their bodies constantly connected, touching and sucking each other where they could, becoming lovers in the purest sense of the word. Everything else was forgotten: their past, their rivalry, the inherent competition between the two. All of it was in the past now, nothing else existing to them besides the emotions felt in the room that night.

Eventually Lane couldn't keep up anymore. As much as he wanted nothing more than to have sex with the heroines until the Sun rose, his body just wasn't up for it, not nearly as fit or battle-tested as Gabriella and Mallory were. After pumping another enormous load into the Elf, slamming into her from above, her legs wrapped around his waist, he passed out. Fell unconscious from exhaustion and ecstasy, his limbs giving out below him. He collapsed on top of Mallory, a satisfied smile on his face, sweat and cum dripping down his face. Gabriella helped pull him off Mallory once they both realized what had happened, placing him tenderly down on the bed and covering him with a soggy blanket, cooing as she admired his cute, slumbering features.

"Looks like we wore the little guy out," Gabriella chuckled, stroking his face, "I bet he never expected his night to go like this!"

"Neither did I!" Mallory groaned, sitting up and emptying her baby chamber, "Though I can't say I'm upset about it anymore."

"Same here. I..."

The pair stared at each other longingly, no extra words needed, a single thought shared between them.

The Titans clashed in the center of the bed. Mouths intertwined, hands grabbing at anything they could, cocks grinding together. Both of them enhanced from a full night of being pumped with Lane's power. Insatiable. Semen sloshed in balls and out of cunts. Drool and sweat dripped off faces and figures. Moans and pants moistened the air. They were all over each other, both fighting an unspoken battle for dominance - a sexual dominance, winning or losing equally as appealing. Gabriella came out on top in the end, palming two massive handfuls of Elven ass cheeks and lifting them into the air, her lips suctioning onto a tiny, pink nipple, Mallory holding onto the Orcess's shoulders.

Then Gabriella slid her cock up and under Mallory's gurgling cum factories until she found her gaping, drooling slit, taking her former-rival in a way she'd never imagined. Crying out as the penetration commenced, Mallory was jostled and juggled by the muscular heroine, lifted and dropped over and over again on her rock-hard rod; her own member thwacked against Gabriella's abs and her own flat stomach, bouncing between their powerful forms, her glans sandwiched by two sets of massive tits. Gabriella grunted as she used her immense strength to fuck the Elf, ramming her hips upward in time with her handling, flexing, biceps and thighs bulging with head-sized muscles.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me Galacta!" Mal moaned, hugging Gabby with all of her limbs, pulling herself in closer, "Your cock feels fucking good!"

Though it was smaller than Lane's, the difference in size was nearly negligible - Gabriella's cock was enormous, no two ways about it. The thickness stretched the Elf's cum-greased pussy pleasantly, the length allowing the throbbing tip to penetrate her womb with every thrust. Obese balls smacking against her ass, beating them even redder than they had been from hours of animalistic mating, they created a rhythmic soundtrack for the lovers to enjoy. Mallory's equally-as-gigantic member streamed its pre onto Gabriella's torso, a river of off-white goo pouring down her torso; her cunt was the same, her feminine fluids flowing down the Orcess's thighs onto the bed, adding to the insane quantities of love-making juices flooding it.

"Fuck you're tight Elf!" Gabriella grunted back, teeth bared as she slammed into the other heroine, "I could get used to this!"

"Mmm you better! I want you to keep fucking me until you can't anymore!"

So Gabriella did just that!

She powerfucked Mallory until her sack tightened and her cock tensed and she blasted her insides with her off-white ambrosia. The Elf came with her, spraying down her face, tits and stomach, the splashback coating her already-cum-mask visage. Though not as much as when Lane came, Mallory's midsection still distended, growing outward, hiding the outline of Gabriella's monster that had been so prominently displayed against her pale flesh. Both of the heroine's were quickly a mess of sticky, steaming semen, their bodies glued together by the dense paste, a spit-and-sperm kiss connecting their lips. Once the Orcess's over-a-minute-long orgasm died to a trickle, she set Mallory down - though the sex didn't stop there!

Mallory took Gabby next, laying her flat in the swamp of murky excretions and putting her strong, long legs over her shoulders, her cock still ready and raring to go. She fucked Gabriella like this, sliding her body back and forth through the semen-formed sea, rocking the bed and threatening its stability; they both jerked Gabriella's cock, their fists bouncing off each other as they stroked the pulsating pole. When she finally couldn't hold back anymore she filled the Orcess's womb with nearly the exact same quantity of cum as she'd been packed with, her eyes fixated on Gabriella's expanding abdomen - her expanding abdomen that was swiftly layered with strands and cords of the heroine's own load. After a short recovery, they switched positions again...

...and again and again and again!

The pair continued to copulate with each other until it became morning, light shining through the half-curtained windows. Unlike Lane, who had slept soundly through the heroines' constant fucking, undisturbed by the growing moisture surrounding him and the carnal raucous loud enough to ring eardrums, they didn't stop from only exhaustion; no, they stopped because they had to. Their countless orgasms came to an end, neither able to stay erect any longer, testicles completely drained, cocks sore and withered. Bodies and brains fatigued, the two super-individuals came to rest next to the Amplifier, one on each side of him, breathing heavily as they stared at each other.

It was a long, mostly-silent look, one that was filled with as much admiration as questioning. What would happen from here? Would they part ways never to speak of the night's events? Was this a one-time thing? They both came to find that neither of them wanted to end this lurid partnership that had the potential to blossom into something more, something outside of the bedroom - but Gabriella and Mallory couldn't bring themselves to be the first to admit this; that was until Lane accidentally interjected in their deep contemplation. It was a simple, dreamy utterance, one that wasn't made up of anything coherent yet one that still made the heroines turn their attention to him and smile.

It had been decided.

"So, erm..." Gabriella started, not sure how to express her thoughts, "interested in making this a more permanent arrangement?"

Mallory chuckled but nodded.

"I think we can figure something out..."

...

There was an explosion of concrete and sewage, a street in the middle of ARC city suddenly bursting open. Before anyone had a chance to react, a stream of monstrous figures appeared in the newly-formed crater, scurrying out of it and attacking everything and everyone in their vicinity. Pink, wrinkled, and hairless, possessing a pair of foot-long, sharp fangs that stuck out of the front of their snouts, hands enhanced with dark, extensive claws, there was no guess as to who this race of disgusting, underground-dwelling creatures were: the Molemen. Living beneath the surface, fueled by jealousy and rage towards those who got to enjoy the sky above them, they were a constant enemy towards the citizens of the overworld.

Leaping in a rage at anything in their range, they destroyed everything in their paths. Floating cars, neon-lit buildings, hapless pedestrians - it was all torn apart by their razor-like claws and teeth. People screamed and sprinted away, the sirens already blaring, the first-responders racing to the scene. Hundreds of the disgusting monsters swarmed the street all at once with more appearing to join the horde, climbing and tripping over each other to get a chance to help in their species' revenge. Unnoticed by the rampaging army was an illuminated signal lighting up the night sky, casting a single letter across the blanket of stars.

A stylized, giant 'E'.

In a flash a trio of heroes appeared atop a nearby building. On the left was Galacta, the super strong, ultra fast, near-invincible Orc heroine, standing tall above the other two, muscles bulging under her costume. On the right was Cosmos-Maiden, the gorgeous, seductive Elf, blessed with the abilities to fire beams of fiery energy from her hands, her suit leaving her half-naked. In between them and much shorter was the mysterious Elixer, a rare Amplifier-type hero, his uniform hiding his identity completely; he was the most unknown of the three, having risen through the rankings of crime-fighters in ARC city thanks to his sidekick-position of the top two next to him. There were many rumors about the young man, the gossip reaching a furious crescendo when a certain announcement was made.

They had formed a trio, a superhero-group, seemingly out of nowhere. Galacta and Cosmos-Maiden had both been known as purely solo heroines until one day the latter had shown up with Elixer, and snatched the spot from the former as the number-one hero in the city - it was the day after that they held a press-conference and officially announced the formation of their group 'The Exterminators'. People were shocked and blown-away by this declaration; it was completely out of character for the former rivals! While they quickly proved themselves to be a force that was unreckonable, the whispers and secret discussions about them didn't dissipate as another development quickly reared its end.

Galacta and Cosmos-Maiden were pregnant.

It took a few months for them to show, but when they did, the rumors reached a fever pitch. Sticking out from their tight costumes - the only differences being that now they were emblazoned with the 'E' logo of their group, and some slight, odd adjustments to the women's crotch-regions - were a pair of pregnant stomachs, rounded out, making their voluptuous figures even more obscene. When a paparazzi caught Galacta moving into Cosmos-Maiden's mansion, where it was clear that Elixer already lived, peoples heads began to spin; the gossip rags printed this story en masse, nearly outshining their unprecedented abilities to defeat any enemy in ARC. None of them ever addressed it, only smirking and mocking the reporters who asked about their pregnancies in interviews.

However, their pregnancies didn't seem to slow the heroine's down in the slightest, their savings of ARC occurring at record speed; other heroes and groups barely had time to assemble before The Exterminators had cleaned up the villain-created messes. Crime had dropped in general in the Mega-City, enemies of humanity, both humanoids and aliens fearing what the trio were capable of. ARC had never been so peaceful all thanks to them, and here they were once more to solve yet another crisis. Right on time, seemingly appearing out of thin air like they always did!

"Elixer?" Galacta questioned, turning to her short sidekick with a smile, one hand rubbing her pregnant stomach, "Want to give us a boost? I've been feeling sick since this morning and I'd really like to get this over with."

"Oh trust me we know," Cosmos-Maiden rolled her eyes, "you hogged the bathroom all morning!"

"There's like fifty in the mansion, you could have just used a different one!"

"Yeah but-"

"Here you go ladies!" Elixer cut her off and reached into one of the many pouches stitched to his suit, pulling out two vials of a certain white liquid, "Can one of you set me down on the ground so I can help the civilians?"

"Anything for you cutie!" Galacta replied, picking him one with one arm, scooping it under his butt, taking the concoction in the other, "Just be careful!"

"Yeah, can't have anything bad happen to the most important member of our group!" Cosmos-Maiden took her vial too, her voice going low, "And the father of our children."

Elixer blushed. He still wasn't used to being in a relationship with the heroines, the thought of it making him giddy whenever he was reminded of it - which was often. Every morning he woke up between them, their massive figures cuddled up against him, arms criss-crossed across his chest. His eyes darted back and forth as she watched the women suck down his special brew, a throaty moan rumbling their throats as they swallowed it, power-enhancing energy immediately flowing around them; they both blushed at his taste, their libidos automatically kicking it. Once they calmed down a bit, The Exterminators turned their attention to the chaos below them. Galacta stretched her arms and grinned.

"Alright, let's kick some ass!"