The Exterminators Ch. 03 - Not So Secret Origin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Great!" She bent down to kiss him again, but stopped before their lips met to glance over at Mallory again, "Don't forget my offer!"

Huffing, Mallory crossed her arms and turned her head, though her eyes didn't leave the pair. They were kissing once more, Gabriella slowly shimmying her hips atop Lane's groin, her own freshly-formed cock bouncing against his chest; Mallory knew from experience that her sidekick hadn't gone soft in the slightest, his libido never satisfied after only a single orgasm. It was something she very much appreciated about the young man, but now it was being used against her! But the other heroine did invite her to join them, and watching them was really arousing in itself... She was so torn over what to do!

While the Elf contemplated her choices her rival and sidekick started fucking passionately. Having lifted herself up in sitting position, Gabriella was rapidly riding Lane's massive, girthy cock, moaning and stroking her own member as she did, singing his praises to the heavens. Lane's hands reattached themselves to the Orcess's hips, his cum-slicked palms rubbing her own sexual refuse into her skin. The bed resumed its rocking, banging into the wall behind it, flinging the remnants of Gabriella's orgasm around, the sheets and pillows on top of it askew and ruffled. It was like they picked up right where they'd left off, like nothing had changed - like Gabriella's stomach wasn't swollen with gallons of cum and she didn't have an extra appendage jutting from her groin.

"Shit Lane you're the fucking best!" Gabriella cried out, bouncing her body against his, "The sex, your ability, my dick - it's all amazing!"

Every part of her felt amazing just as she had said. Lane's cock of course was the best thing to ever fuck her - that much was undeniable. But the latter two aspects were almost just as awesome as the mind-melting sex was! Even though she wasn't in the middle of a battle, Gabriella felt empowered by his special sperm, like she could do anything that came to her mind. Like she was unstoppable! Her entire being felt like it had been enhanced, her muscle-mass hardened and tightened, her senses sharper, her own special ability amplified; if Gabriella activated it now, she would probably grow to twenty-feet tall! It was all incredible, but not as incredible as her cock.

She stroked it rapidly as she fucked herself on Lane's monstrous member, the sensation of just touching it enough to nearly bring her to another orgasm; an orgasm from her new cock. It was so sensitive that even playing with the numerous veins that laced it felt good, every inch of her foot-long pleasurable to handle. Her balls felt similarly, though the Orcess was still getting used to how unruly they were, the constant plops of them against Lane's stomach as odd as it was enjoyable. This was definitely something she could get used to though, and she began to wonder what it would be like to use her dick on someone else!

Precum stained her fingers as jerked herself over the dark-skinned hero below her, the excess dripping onto his chest and joining the rest of her leftover semen. He was refilling her as they fucked, his own lubrication shooting into her and packing her womb even fuller, the multiple inches of shaft and his glans still pleasured by his own cum inside of her, rivulets leaking from her cunt down to his balls. Like before his attention was drawn to many places at once on the heroine's body but now with the added addition of her member smacking against his abdomen; he found himself focusing on her breasts though, the head-eclipsing mounds jostling wildly and smacking against her chest over and over again loudly.

"Y-You're so hot Galacta!" Lane yelled out, reminding himself of who he was having sex with like he'd ever forget, "And you feel so good! I can't believe this is happening!"

"Well believe it cute, 'cause there's more where this came fro-"

She stopped and looked over in confusion, the bed jostling next to her and a cold, metallic hand touching her shoulder.

"Mallory!?"

"I decided to join you guys," the Elf, saddling up to the Orcess and the Amplifier on her knees, "hope you don't mind."

There was a deep blush warming her cheeks even while she tried to sound confident.

"More than okay!" An intense lust suddenly overcame the heroine, "In fact..."

Without waiting for permission, Gabriella slipped her hand from her cock and wrapped in the Elf's smooth, straight white locks, pulling her towards herself; she caught her rival by surprise with a kiss. Lane gasped as his two favorite heroine's began making out in front of him, eyes going wide at seeing something he never expected to witness. Mallory grabbed the back of Gabriella's head immediately and returned the lip-locking, obtaining an ounce of the intimacy she'd wanted since the Orcess barged into her room. They moaned into each other's mouths, Mallory pressing her massive tits into Gabriella's side.

The sight of the long-time-enemies tongue-fucking sent Lane into a lurid craze.

Tightening his hold on Gabriella's waist, he arched his hips and began to pound into her. Rampaging his cock in and out her juicy, soaked pussy, the Amplifier grunted as his crotch thudded roughly against hers, flinging their mixed fluids onto the sheets; the Orcess was forced to stop the kiss she'd initiated with her rival, groaning and panting at the force of the sudden plowing she was receiving. Mallory smiled slyly at her, enjoying the up-close show her lover was putting on for her. Caressing her rival's face and neck, Mallory admired her strong body and how it compared to Lane's, finding the size difference between the two very sexy!

"That's right baby, give it to her!" She cheered her sidekick on, "Just make sure to save some for me!"

Lane only grunted in response, focused entirely on the task at hand, leaving the Elf up to her own devices. Having already taken the first step to lowering her defenses around the Orcess, Mallory decided to take it further, and began kissing and licking at Gabriella's body. Her neck was first - Gabriella still holding her rival's head firmly - Mallory sloppily soaking it in her saliva. Moving lower, she nibbled her way down to the writhing woman's chest, cupping her breasts that were just as gigantic and oversized as her own, heaving one of them up to her face. She took one of the thick nipples topping it into her lips, sucking and biting it, licking at it with her tongue, drawing even louder moans from their owner.

"Oh fuck, maybe- maybe I was wrong about you Mallory," Gabriella complimented, her mind quickly becoming overloaded with pleasure, "we should have been doing this - God damn! - a long time ago!"

Letting out a muted mewl of agreement Mallory switched breasts, having to hold it steady from Gabriella's constant up-and-down motions. Her eyes were on Lane as she nursed on her rival, watching his lithe body pump forcibly into Gabriella's cunt, his face twisted in ecstasy. He was so cute! Even if he didn't have the powers that he had or that amazing, huge cock, Mallory would have still been tempted to bed him! And, like she'd realized before, seeing him with someone else was just almost just as hot, her own member still incredibly hard and rubbing against Gabriella's thighs, staining her muscled-skin with more pre. Her eyes sparkled as she was hit with a great idea!

"Mal! Holy...! Don't stop!"

So focused on fucking the Orcess as he was, Lane had totally missed Mallory moving around them to between his legs. In the middle of one of his powerful thrusts she suddenly inhaled one of his bloated balls, sucking the massive orb into her mouth - or at least as much of it as she could. It would have been easier to swallow a melon! But that didn't stop her, and the Elf licked and planted wet kisses across the swathes of sagging scrotum hanging from his crotch, moaning as she felt his sperm churning against her tongue; Lane was moaning too, his pistons becoming even more rapid. This was like a dream come true!

Caught between all of it was Gabriella.

Stimulated from multiple fronts, she was boxed in by ecstasy. Lane fucking her hard, her own hand stroking her member once more, Mallory groping her ass with her normal hand as she orally worshipped Lane's cum factories - she felt like she was gonna cum at any moment! She was cumming from her cunt - near endlessly - her inner-walls convulsing around the Amplifier's colossus tightly, her girl cream running down his shaft and thighs like a ruptured hydrant. But she was looking for a different climax, one from her new appendage, one she'd have more control over this time. Holding out as long as she could, she wanted to time it with Lane's own, which she harbored a guess was coming sooner than later!

Cocks and cunts leaked. Mouths moaned. Bodies moved. All three of the superheroes were involved in the sexual proclivities in one way or another, doing anything they could to pleasure each other. Gabriella's pussy milked Lane's cock as much as it could, his fleshy goliath stimulating every spot within her velvety canal simultaneously. She stroked her cock and gyrated against him, splashing milky precum over his torso. Mallory - while also jerking herself - alternated between slobbering over Lane's gravid cum containers and the thick base of his member, even taking her time in sliding her tongue around Gabriella's split lips, pressing the pink muscle between the heroine's labia and her sidekick's rod, her hands massaging the Orcess's fat ass cheeks.

It was an impossibly arousing scene, one that seemed to have no end in sight.

"F-Fuck Gabby, I'm gonna cum again," Lane sputtered through clenched teeth, "I don't know if I can hold back anymore!"

"Go ahead baby, fill me up! Pump me full with your cum!"

"Yeah Lane, do it!" Mallory joined from behind them, "I want to feel your balls when you orgasm!"

"Oh- Oh fuck!"

Like Mallory had uttered a magical set of words to push him over the edge, Lane started cumming. Slamming his cock as deeply as possible into Gabriella, their groins pressing together, the Orcess lifting higher off of the bed, he shook and shivered as his load swelled his member. Letting out a strained cry, he pulled Gabriella down until there wasn't a centimeter of space between their bodies, crotches connected by sticky stands of sexual refuse, his hips raised into the air; Mallory dove towards his balls as his climax started, enhancing his pleasure with her lips, cupping his meaty pair with her hands. Gabriella's fists blurred across her own member, her head thrown back, preparing for what was to come.

His cock exploded within the heroine, his cockhead flaring, his shaft thickening. It wasn't visible at first, only audible instead, the sound of rushing liquid gushing into more liquid filling the trio's ears; Mallory could certainly feel it though, his obese orbs rumbling between her lips and against her fingers. Gabriella could as well, another deafening moan flying from her mouth as she was packed with progeny once more. And, like she'd hope, she began cumming from her dick at the same time, the sensation of already orgasming with her cunt and the tight grip she had around her extra extremity all she needed to reach her own peak. She pushed her hips out as her initial rope blasted from her fleshy tip.

The room was a mess of musky, dense fluids.

Cum poured into Gabriella and sprayed out from around her taut labia, cascading onto Mallory's face and everything below. Her semen jettisoned out with less pressure than before, but still managed to hit the headboard and wall in front of her, the end of her shots landing across Lane's figure; her cunt sprayed as well, her more feminine arousal mixing in with her masculine ambrosia. While Mallory didn't orgasm from her cock, the combination of everyone else's climax caused her to have a small one from her from her pink, petite pussy, clear liquid running down her thighs and pooling at her knees, her robotic hand still rapidly fisting her shaft.

Gabriella's stomach's growth resumed, overburdened with Lane's ball brew, making her appear very pregnant. It continued to extend from her torso, pushing her heaving tits up towards her chin, the bottom of her bloated belly resting on the root of her cock. She moaned and screamed as she was forced to borderline unconsciousness, euphoria overwhelming her every nerve ending. Huge, unnatural member bucking, she lobbed more salvo's onto her lover, painting him in her salty essence, once again feeling empowered by the Amplifier's abilities, her body glowing. The Orcess never wanted this to end, her and Lane's orgasm renewing her self, now better than she'd ever been before.

The heroines' and hero's climaxes kept up for a long time, none of them even remotely drained from their first orgasms. Lane filled Gabriella, Gabriella covered Lane, Mallory making sure they experienced as much ecstasy as possible. White goo drenched the bed and flooded the area around it, running off the sheets and trickling onto the carpet. Walls were plastered. Rivulets of excess that spritzed from Gabriella's cunt masked Mallory's countenance and streamed down her torso, creating a mess across her pancaked-breasts. Lane was essentially buried under the pearlescent gunk from Gabriella, his head down to his thighs completely engulfed. There was no end to the creamy mess!

Labored panting overtook the threesome as they all calmed down one after another.

"F-Fuck!" Gabriella repeated as she had so many times that night. She cradled her super-inflated stomach with one hand, her other still slowly running up and down her hard member, having stayed erect even after her second massive, gooey explosion. Grimacing, she slowly stood up, her legs wobbling, weak from being in the same position for so long; as she did Lane's cock slowly slid out of her with a continuous, lurid schlopring sound, gallons of semen falling onto his lap as the Orcess uncorked herself. On shaky legs she raised up until the young man's girthy crown popped out of her - his monolith still standing tall - groaning as it ripped through her lower lips one last time. With a satisfied sigh she doubled over and fell next to Lane, taking a spot at his side.

"Christ cutie, that was unbelieve," she purred, wiping at his face for him, Lane having not regained enough strength to do it himself, "and you're still hard!"

"Mmmm that's right," Mallory sat up and shuffled closer to them, reaching out to stroke his steely-member, "my sidekick can go all night."

A small smile formed under Lane's virile-coated visage.

"I-I can, yeah," he agreed, groaning as raised himself up with his arms, "I'm guessing you want to go next Mal?"

"That's right! Now that someone here is done hogging you!"

Gabriella rolled her eyes.

"Luckily for you I need a break after that one! But please, go ahead. I want to see how the high and mighty Cosmos-Maiden handles Elixer here."

"It would be my pleasure!"

Mallory paused and turned her attention to Lane.

"Is that okay with you baby? We don't have to if you're too tired!"

"I think he's got plenty left in him!" Gabriella answered for him, chuckling, "Just like you said - he can go all night!"

"Why don't you let him answer!"

"I'm fine, Mal, it's okay." Lane blushed, not used to being so desired by two hot-as-Hell heroines, "Um, how do you want to do it?"

"Well, I was thinking..."

After sucking him off for a few minutes, surprisingly enjoying the taste of Gabriella's and Lane's delicious concoction of sexual refuse, Mallory got on her hands and knees, presenting her fat, alabaster-hued ass to the young hero. Gabriella watched curiously as Lane mounted her rival, eager to see how the Elf would handle him; at that same time she began pressing down on her semen-bloated midsection, forcing the young man's dual-loads to waterfall out of her. She couldn't help but moan as the thick substance evacuated from her gaped pussy lips, the warmth and density of it sending jolts of pleasure through her. Observing her throbbing, swollen pussy, the Orcess now knew she needed to make sure this tryst wasn't a one-time thing, no other man alive endowed enough for her to even feel their pathetic, average penises anymore.

The rhythmic plapping of skin on skin commenced almost immediately, Lane grabbing onto Mallory's meaty hips and thrusting into her without any warm up. They both resumed moaning, the familiar touch of their bodies against each other allowing them to lose themselves in pleasure without any pretenses, the crime-fighting duo knowing exactly what each other liked. Mallory's snow-white hair curtained her features, her enormous breasts dragged across the cum-stained sheets, and her cock slapped against her flat stomach over and over again with wet thwaps; her balls undulated back and forth, smacking into Lane's slightly-larger pair with each meeting of their figures.

And Gabriella wanted to be a part of it!

Once she was drained enough to move comfortably, the heroine waddled her way over to the rutting pair, cock leading her, fully erect like theirs were. Sliding up behind Lane, Gabriella reached around him and fondled his flat chest, her member grinding between his legs; like he knew what she desired he automatically turned his head and kissed her, never losing a second of rhythm in his consistent pistons. Mallory was unaware of the makeout session behind her, focused entirely on her own ecstasy. Gabriella felt up the young Amplifier as they locked lips, running her fingers up and down his torso, and brushing them against the base of his girthy rod, now able to feel the Elf's wetness soaking it.

Once she'd gotten enough of Lane's skillful tongue Gabriella continued her journey, releasing her hold on him as she moved towards Mallory. Kneeling over the panting, moaning heroine, the Orcess began to stroke her member, incredibly turned on by the sight in front of her; a busty, gorgeous woman taking a huge cock and clearly loving it. Mallory's body was so obscene, her tits flattened between her chest and the bed, the sides of the pale, massive mounds jutting out from the sides of her ribs. Her giant, jiggling ass wobbled wildly with each powerful pump from Lane, practically clapping with each repeated movement. And her cries were just so slutty, the Elf acting like a bitch in heat, like a whore trying to earn the biggest tip she could from a client.

Gabriella understood completely.

Hell, she'd been the same way only minutes before! Mallory's sidekick was something truly amazing, gifted in more ways than one, a rare treasure that Gabriella planned to never let go of. She was almost jealous that the Elf had found him first, Gabriella having never considered taking on a sidekick, not wanting to be responsible for someone else's well-being in such a personal manner - but now she was reconsidering! Reconsidering her rivalry with Mal. Reconsidering working solo except for the most dire of situations. Reconsidering her whole angle when it came to being a hero...

Grinning to herself, she leaned over and brushed Mallory's hair out of her face, wrapping her arms around the Elf's head; it took the curvaceous heroine a moment to realize what was happening, her eyes glazed over and half-lidded, her tongue lolling from her mouth. Gabriella kissed her like she had Lane, the superpowered women moaning against each other's visages, slobbering running down their chins. Using this interaction to explore Mallory's body, Gabriella groped at her immense breasts, massaging the pliable orbs between her fingers, before moving her hand lower. Grabbing onto Mallory's cock, the size of it feeling very familiar to the Orcess, she started stroking it, pleasuring her rival further.