The Extra Person 04: New Player

Story Info
Tonya, Kate, and Eric add a new participant to the group.
9.9k words
4.74
1.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 01/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhO2
WhO2
148 Followers

Sequel to:

"The Extra Person: Watching, Helping (Literotica, Jan 2022)"

"The Extra Person: Playing (Literotica, April 2023)"

"The Extra Person: Wingman (Literotica, August 2023)

Kate couldn't wait for choir practice to end. Her friend, Gretchen, had given her the joints she shared with Eric and Tonya before they shared their bodies with her. Now she needed a few more, but she also wanted to talk about her naughty adventure. Her hope was that Gretchen, also single and in an extended dry spell, might be interested in enjoying some of the same carnal pleasures Kate had recently experienced. She also was pretty sure her favorite couple would welcome a new player as sexy as Gretchen.

She and Gretchen were casual friends - they had met a few years ago at at a community theatre try out, then bumped into each other again at a community choir recital. They were both single and no longer had kids at home, but they tired of sitting home alone, reading or watching TV. They tried everything they could to get out of the house and interact with real, live people, but their social lives were still limited.

They occasionally went out for food or drinks after their events. They even hung out at Gretchen's pool a few of times, but it was always just the two of them. They were both somewhat shy and didn't venture out into crowded venues. Their lives were content, but neither of them would object to something more exciting in their lives.

Kate waited by the door, and as Gretchen approached she couldn't hide her excitement.

"So how was the dinner with your friends," Gretchen asked as they walked toward the parking lot. She could tell by Kate's excited smile that something had happened.

"It was so amazing!" Kate responded. "I'd love to tell you all about it when you have time. I wasn't sure what to expect after Eric and I first talked about it. But once we had a few drinks and then a joint or two, it was incredible how much we were all willing to do!!"

"Really?!" Gretchen responded excitedly. "Now is good! We can go somewhere for drinks, and to talk if you want."

She knew sex was involved in some way, and since shared pleasure was a distant memory for her, even the thought of talking about it was enticing.

"That sounds great!" Kate replied. "I could use a margarita. Is the taco place OK? Or, it might be quicker to get a Daiqueri-to-Go and sit in the car."

"Fast sounds good - I can't wait the hear about it," Gretchen added. "I'll drive!"

* * * * * *

They only had to drive two minutes, and in another 120 seconds they had their frozen treats and a parking spot around the corner. Kate inhaled the first half of her monster strawberry treat trying to build up the courage to share the details of her naughty adventure. She wasn't afraid to talk about it, but she and Gretchen had barely talked about sex. Even though she had told her about watching, the rest of the night might be a shock.

"OK, Don't keep me waiting!" Gretchen begged, waiting for Kate to tell her everything. "Did they really have sex and let you watch?"

"Yeah, they did..." Kate said, looking at Gretchen to see her reaction. "...and it was so much hotter than I ever imagined it would be!"

Gretchen hung on every word Kate said as she shared many intimate details. If her friend even paused to take a breath, she had more questions. Kate answered every one, and told her every detail, of smoking a joint on the back patio, how they asked her to undress them, how sexy it was to be naked under the stars, how she pressed her naked boobs against Tonya's naked back, how they asked her to masturbate for them, how she held Eric's erection while he slid it in Tonya, and how he pulled out and shot cum on Tonya's stomach (The Extra Person: Watching, Helping (Literotica, Jan 2022)).

"Oh my god, that is so fucking hot!" Gretchen squeeled, trying to control her excitement and volume. She hoped there was more, but Kate stopped to sip her drink, catch her breath, and even more importantly, to evaluate Gretchen's response. Her wide eyes and intense smile convinced Kate her friend was intrigued.

"So you're all naked, you got to hold his dick while he put it in Tonya - I think I would have cum right then. I haven't touched a dick in FOREVER! So while they're fucking, you're right there with them?"

"Yeah," Kate responded. "Her leg was across mine, I was rubbing her stomach and even touched her boobs..."

"So they fucked, he came on her stomach," Gretchen asked hungrily. "What happened after that?"

Kate seductively sucked on the straw in her drink loving the look of excited anticipation her friend was wearing.

"Soooo," Kate drawled, starting the next part of the story and letting the excitement build. "After Eric fucked Tonya, pulled out and came on her stomach, none of us were sure what would or should happen next. When neither of them said anything, I licked his cum off Tonya's stomach, and we kept going! (The Extra Person: Playing (Literotica, April 2023))"

Gretchen gasped with excitement.

"AND?" she begged, looking at Kate hungry for more. "Remember, I haven't had sex in forever, so I need this. Don't leave out ANYTHING!"

Kate didn't leave out a single thing, and Gretchen leaned forward, like being closer her to naughty friend might let some of the experience rub off on her.

"So you kissed Tonya? And had sex with her? And..." Kate shook her head 'yes' to each of Gretchen's questions.

"So had you even been with a woman before?" She followed. This time Kate shook her head 'no'.

"No, I hadn't," she verbally added. "But I thought watching could possibly turn in to more, and I had no idea what I would do. So I did read some articles, and also watched a few videos. I was pretty sure I could do it, but after watching them I was so horny I would have done anything they wanted me to. Luckily, they are pretty average other than the watching thing and didn't ask anything weird."

"Holy crap," Gretchen said, looking at Kate with more than a little shock. "As long as I've known you, and as much as we've talked about sex, this never came up. I guess I never imagined you doing more than weekly missionary with your husband..."

"That's what most of my adult life has been," Kate said. "But I haven't had a husband in years, and I've gone without even weekly missionary for even longer. This was so hot, and so sexy, and I got so many new fantasies for when I'm alone... And if I get the opportunity to do it again..."

"Alone time?" Gretchen asked, pretending she didn't know what Kate was talking about.

"Yeah, 'alone time'," Kate responded. "Don't even try to pretend you don't have your own alone time."

Gretchen blushed.

"I guess I do," she answered sheepishly. "I'm just surprised to hear you talk about it. You used to be so shy..., and pretty quite..., and definitely not a 'swinger'..."

"I don't think I'm a swinger, and I don't think Tonya and Eric are, either. They were just in a rut, and I've been in a rut for years. It was good timing for all of us. And after the night with them, and then Grape Fest - I feel differently about sex than I used to, and I don't want to go without it ever again."

"What happened at Grape Fest," Gretchen asked.

"Oh, yeah - I forgot I hadn't told you that,either" Kate answered.

Kate took another drink of her daqueiri then told Gretchen about 'The Plan', the pre-fest pictures Eric took of her and Tonya, then finding and stalking their prey, and then the hook-up with Dave. When Gretchen thought she was making it all up, Kate showed her the pre-fest pictures (The Extra Person: Wingman (Literotica, August 2023)).

"Holy fuck!" Gretchen exclaimed. "You are a new woman! And Tonya is HOT!! I've never been that interested in girl/girl sex before - lord knows Gavin tried to get me to watch videos enough times - but I would HAPPILY watch the two of you go at it. If you get the opportunity to do it again, please invite me!" Gretchen playfully begged. "I need some new, hot, sexy, experiences as well. Maybe I would have more 'alone time' if I had some hot fantasies to motivate me."

"Really?" Kate asked trying to decide how serious Gretchen was. She was ready to introduce her to Tonya but didn't want to if Gretchen wasn't sure. Gretchen didn't say anything, but did anxiously shake her head 'yes'.

"So if there was an opportunity, you'd be interested in doing some of the things I did?"

"Definitely - I would happily do any of it. All of it. Or hang from a chandelier, or..."

Kate laughed at Gretchen's enthusiasm but was already putting together her own plan.

"Are you free for lunch tomorrow?"

* * * * * * * * * *

Tonya stripped off her t-shirt and panties under Eric's watchful gaze. Within seconds she was standing naked, her 36Ds proudly displayed for his lustful gaze, her neatly trimmed bush waiting for his touch, her curvy hips ready for him to use as handles to pull her hungry pussy hard onto his erection.

Since that night two weeks ago they had invited Kate, Eric's friend from college many years ago, for a night of sexual voyeurism that turned in to much, much, more, this was the first time they had gone two nights without sex. Of course she had masturbated both nights, closing her eyes and remembering Kate going down on her, or Eric fucking the voluptuous blond while she watched, while she furiously fingered herself to massive, satisfying orgasms.

She crawled into bed next to her husband and began stroking his already-hardening dick. Within seconds, he was fully aroused and ready to pleasure her.

"Kate has a new friend she wants me to meet. We're meeting her tomorrow to hang out, talk, and... uhhhh..."

"Is she getting the Wingman treatment?" he eagerly asked before reaching out to touch her large, pink nipple.

"Kate thinks she would be a very enthusiastic wingman."

"Are you willing to let her join our, uhhh, group? And, uhhhh, you know, do the things Kate did?" he asked, trying not to sound too excited about the prospect of a second threesome.

"I think I might be," she said, softly stroking his erection. "How about you?"

He was now fully hard and ready to give her what she wanted. She knew his answer before he responded.

"Am I going to get in trouble if I say I'll happily entertain any of your friends any way you want me to?"

She was pretty sure she felt his dick twitch as he mentioned the new friend.

"No, you won't be in trouble. I'll know more after we hang out tomorrow, but I didn't want to explore any new possibilities with her until I checked with you."

"So do you think your play date tomorrow might turn interactive?"

"Kate hasn't said for sure, but it sounds like Gretchen's ready," Tonya answered.

"Well, remember our agreement," Eric continued. "You can have sex with any woman you want, whenever you want - you just have to tell me all about it, in intricate detail! Pictures are even better! But if you want to be with a guy, I need to be there."

"Oh yeah, then I guess I owe you something - maybe a couple of somethings. That night at the hotel after GrapeFest, after you fell asleep, Kate and I took a shower together then had sex again, right next to you. I can't believe you didn't wake up the way we were writhing around and moaning."

"WOW! OK, not a problem at all. What about the other something?" he continued.

"When Kate was with Dave, I touched his dick," Tonya said watching her husband for any signs of concern.

"Really?!" he asked with excitement. "How?"

"Well, at first when he was in her, she asked me to lay next to them. I was so close it was almost impossible to not reach out. I was feeling her stomach, then between her legs, then it was just a short move to touch him where he was moving in and out of her."

"Wow, that is so fucking hot! Did you like it?"

"Oh yeah, he was so hard and and wet from being inside her. And she was moaning. And I hadn't even seen another erection since I met you - It was crazy sexy, so I just reached out a little more and felt it. And I LOVED it," she added. "And then when they rolled over so she could be on top, I stroked him a few times."

"OMG, that is so hot! I would have LOVED to see that," he said excitedly. "Anything else?"

"No, I kind of thought about going down on him, to taste the two of them together. Kind of an 'in the moment' thing. I don't think either of them would have minded. But I wasn't 100% sure about you. And I wanted that night to be about Kate and not a threesome. It was hard not to join in, but I just watched them finish."

"I told you to join in if you wanted, so no problem at all," Eric said excitedly. "If you get another chance, go for it. If you're with Kate - or me - I promise I won't mind!"

Eric was beyond horny and ready for some relief. He rolled on top of Tonya and moved where he was about to enter her. She was very wet, and with a slight push of his hips he was in her.

"Oh my god, that feels so amazing," she purred, enjoying the way he felt inside her. She wrapped her arms around his back, her legs around his butt, and pulled his body tightly to hers.

"So are you thinking about being with another guy?" he asked as he started slowly fucking her.

Tonya was having difficulty answering his question as her pussy tingled in pleasure at each of his thrusts.

"I have... to admit... I was so ready..." she said staring deep into his sole. "It seemed... so naughty... so hot..."

Eric got more excited with each muttered word she said, and the more she panted and whimpered how much she loved touching another man's erection, the hotter he got and the harder he fucked her. He knew he wasn't going to last very long, and by her moans between words, his gorgeous wife wouldn't, either.

"...and you're sure... it wouldn't... bother you?" she continued.

Eric was fucking her so hard she lost the ability to talk any more. She bit down on her lip waiting for his answer, intently concentrating on how much more intensely he was entering her. Turned on by the fantasy of watching his wife fuck a stranger, he raised up and extended his arms. With renewed sexual energy, he slammed his dick deep inside her.

Tonya closed her eyes, and as Eric's dick rammed against her g-spot, stimulating every one of the 10,000 nerve endings in her sexual organs, she fantasized about Kate watching while she lowered herself on to Dave's erection.

"Oh god, fuck me hard, Sweetheart! You feel so fucking good..."

Eric did as he was told and forcefully thrust his hardness repeatedly into Tonya's pussy. Each time he did, she moaned, or begged, or whispered 'oh yeah, like that'. Tonight their foreplay had been talking about their recent adventures and possible future escapades. Now, after just a few seconds of dirty talk and intense fucking, only their grand finale remained.

"Oh my god you're fucking me so good," Tonya screamed, spreading her legs wide and pointing her pink-painted toes. "I'm so ready for you to make me cum!"

Eric loved it when she talked dirty, and was ready to fill her with his warm ejaculate. But he knew this was when she was most willing to offer him anything he wanted. He stopped thrusting into her and waited for her to open her eyes.

"What... why did you stop?" Tonya begged with a shocked look.

"Are you going to eat Gretchen's pussy tomorrow?" he said, slowly, teasingly pushing his erection into her.

"If she want's me to..." she whimpered, grabbing his hips, trying to restart his movement.

"And then I'm going to fuck her?" he continued with his teasing.

Tonya pushed her hips toward him trying to restart his thrusting.

"Yes, you can fuck her! But first you have to finish fucking me!!"

Eric smiled the naughty, dimpled grin that made her crave him inside her. He then forced one intense push and hit her g-spot one last time.

"Oh, fuck - yeah! I need that!!" she said, again trying to guide his body to deliver the pleasure she desperately needed.

Eric pulled almost all the way out but again rammed his full length deep in her.

"Don't stop!"she commanded and begged at the same time.

Eric didn't stop, and in seconds their bedroom was filled with the sounds of their skin slapping together, his gorgeous wife's moans, and her wetness taking in his erection.

"I'm going to cum!" she screamed as the pleasure became too intense to keep inside. "I'm going to cum so fucking hard!"

Eric was ready too, and as he felt her body go tense he held his dick deep in her and filled her with his ejaculate. As had become the norm since they included Kate in their sex lives, both of their orgasm's were longer and more intense than normal. They held each other tightly as their orgasms flowed throughout their bodies. When Eric relaxed, she knew his was complete.

"Oh, man, that was amazing," Tonya cooed, stroking his hair.

"Yeah, it was," he agreed as he kissed her neck and shoulder. "You really know how to get every last drop out of me."

Tonya smiled as they both enjoyed the afterglow of another intense physical release.

"So are you going to fuck Gretchen like that?"

"No, not like that - only you make me do that. But I will happily make sure she has a good time."

"I know you will make sure she is very satisfied," she added as she enjoyed the weight of his body on hers. "And If you're sure don't mind..." she continued, a little hesitantly,... "I think I would like to fuck someone. But I definitely want you with me."

Eric was exhausted, but when she agreed to fulfill another fantasy, he knew he could go again with minimal encouragement. He rolled off her, looked into her eyes, and as he kissed and nibbled on her soft, full lips, he grabbed her hand and placed it on his dick.

"I would so love to watch you fuck another man. But first I need your help so I can fuck you again."

Tonya knew what he meant by 'help', and she was more than willing to get him ready for a second time. They were empty-nesters again having sex like they did when they were twenty-somethings, and she wanted to do everything in her power to continue doing so. Eric's dick was already partially hard as she took it into her mouth and licked their juices from it. In just minutes she had him cleaned, hard, and ready to fuck her for the second time.

"Not sure if it's my lips or the promise of new pussy that's doing this to you," she said as she pulled him on top of her. "But I'm OK with either option..." she purred as he entered her the second time.

* * * * * * * * * *

Kate had suggested a trendy restaurant for lunch, but Gretchen hoped the afternoon would quickly lead to some sensual intimacy like she she hadn't experienced in way too many years. She offered to cook for them so they could be comfortable, and also so they would be near a bed if the afternoon went anything like she hoped.

Gretchen greeted Kate and Tonya with glasses of wine. She thought Tonya looked even hotter than in the pref-fest pictures Kate had shown her, and she secretly hoped she could pose for similar pictures soon. Tonya, never shy, gave Gretchen a big hug and a peck on the cheek. Gretchen quickly showed them around the house, but as often happened, they landed in the kitchen. Gretchen poured the rest of the bottle on the counter into their three glasses.

At first they carried on the casual conversation of people meeting for the first time, but after they started on their second drinks the mood and the conversation became more relaxed. As they moved to the huge sectional in the den, Gretchen kicked off her sandals and untucked her shirt.

"Why don't you get comfortable," she suggested to both of them.

As Kate followed Gretchen's lead, she suggested the newest member of the group share her story.

Gretchen told them her marriage had ended in an ugly divorce almost four years ago, and since that time her only sexual relief had been very occasional, guilt-ridden masturbation. Even during the last few years of her marriage, Gavin, her soon-to-be ex, rarely touched her. He told her she was old and unattractive, and one time when he caught her masturbating in the shower he screamed at her that only whores did that.

WhO2
WhO2
148 Followers