The Extra Person 04: New Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmm, I've never tasted myself before. Kind of sexy..."

"It's very sexy..." Tonya replied. "the way a woman smells, the ways she tastes, the way she sounds. For years Eric told me things like this, but until I got to experience it myself, I thought he was just talking. He was definitely right."

After a pause, she continued.

"Are you ready to try it now?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm ready..."

"Great!" Tonya answered. "I want to watch you go down on Kate!"

Gretchen was tentative for about a nanosecond, but her instincts quickly kicked in and she kissed Kate's body much like Tonya had kissed hers. She noticed each taste, each smell, how Kate reacted to each touch, how she whimpered or moaned - she used as many senses as possible while giving pleasure to her oldest friend.

"Are you sure you've never done this before" Kate asked. "You're too good at it to be a rookie."

It was just a few minutes before Gretchen had given her first orgasm to another woman. But the sexual treats were all around her, and she quickly moved to the other, then she was the recipient, then again the giver. As the three friends explored each other, and taught each other, they were shocked at how often they could make each other cum. As one would would feel her body tremble in carnal bliss, she could rest while watching the other two continue to have sex, and in minutes, she was ready again. Eventually, exhaustion set in and they fell into a deep, satisfying sleep.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Tonya woke up from a deep, restful sleep not remembering where she was. There was some light in the unfamiliar room, but it was dimmer than when she fell a sleep. She felt a warm body next to her, but instead of Nick's familiar shape it was Gretchen, still naked from her first-ever girl/girl sex. A smile spread across her face as the hot memories from a few hours ago came rushing back. She sat up thinking about how much her life had changed.

'Three weeks ago I was cleaning house for the niece's graduation party wondering if the people would like the new floors. Now, I just finished making two really good friends orgasm multiple times. My, how times change!'

Still naked, she wandered back to the kitchen wondering where Kate was, gathered the needed ingredients, and made a pitcher of margaritas. She poured herself a glass, then two more for her companions, and headed back the the bedroom. She found her phone on the table next to where Kate had watched her and Gretchen, and beside it was a note.

'Had a great time. Can't wait to do it again. Went to meet Dave - I need some dick!'

'Good for her,' Tonya thought as she put the note down and grabbed her phone. 'I wouldn't mind some dick myself. I wonder what my sweetheart's doing?'

She started a text to Eric.

'NSFW', she typed then sent.

'Ate Gretchen's pussy, she ate Kate's, then mine. A good time was had by all,' she sent in the second message.

'Ha, I bet!' he responded.

Tonya pulled back the covers and took a picture of Gretchen asleep, face down. Her new conquest was shorter and less curvy than she an Kate, and was very tan except for the white skin where her bikini bottoms and top had been.

'Want some of this?' she typed before attaching the picture.

Her phone quickly beeped.

'Will I be in trouble if I say yes?'

'No you won't. And I promise you will have a good time. She is sexy AF and great in bed!'

She sent the next message, then added a follow up.

'What are you doing after work? Kate went to meet Dave, and we're still horny.'

'I can be there is less than an hour!' Eric replied.

'Sounds good. Hope you took your vitamins. I love you!'

She sat her phone down and walked back to the bed. Gretchen was still asleep, but Tonya crawled under the covers and let her hands explore her new friend's naked body, then her lips kissed her neck and shoulders, and when she took Gretchen's nipple in her mouth, she woke up.

"Hey, how long have I been asleep?"

"I think a couple of hours," Tonya replied. "I just woke up myself."

"I haven't slept that well in years," Gretchen continued. "I forget how good post-sex sleep is."

"Kate left us - went to meet Dave. Said she had a great time but needs some dick."

"Oh man, some dick sounds so good. It's been so long..." Gretchen said wistfully.

"Hmmmm..." Tonya responded, trying not to reveal her next plan all at once. "Maybe we could have some delivered?" she playfully added.

"I'm sure there's a way. Maybe there's an app?"

"So you'd be OK if I ordered some?" Tonya asked.

"Definitely!" Gretchen answered.

"Perfect - it should be here in about 30 minutes," Tonya replied playfully.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I called Eric. He's on his way. Hope that's OK,"

"Sure," Gretchen responded. "I don't mind at all, but it's been so long. Like six years - maybe even longer. I was nervous with you and Kate, but since that was all new and we're all learning, it made it easier to relax."

"You'll be surprised at how accommodating he will be. He's never in a hurry, and he enjoys all the senses during sex. He loves the way my breath smells when we kiss, and the way my mouth tastes when I've gone down on him. The way I smell when he's gone down on me. The first time he took my panties off and smelled them I was a little surprised, but then he shared that with me and I was amazed at how erotic it was. When I took yours off, I couldn't wait to do it. Kate, too."

As Tonya prepared Gretchen for Eric, she caressed her stomach and moved her way between Gretchen's legs. Gretchen spread them, and as Tonya crawled between them and licked her most private area, she moaned.

"Oh yeah, that feels amazing."

Tonya slid a finger inside Gretchen's pussy.

"Ooooh, that's nice, too," Gretchen moaned.

Tonya kissed her way back up to Gretchen's lips. She was kissing her, encouraging her to lick her own taste from Tonya's mouth, when the doorbell rang.

"Hey, I think your dick is here. Are you ready?"

"I hope so," Gretchen answered. "It's been so long, I probably forgot how to do it."

"Don't worry, when Eric sees you he isn't going to care what you remember. He is going to be so happy to be the one to reacquaint you with the joys of physical pleasure. Do you have a robe?"

"Yeah, I'll get it," Gretchen said disappearing into the bathroom.

"Don't tie it," Tonya yelled after her. When Gretchen returned putting on a short, silk robe, Tonya continued.

"Just hold it closed. If the person who rang the bell is 6' 2", about 220 pounds, has a great smile and killer dimples, let the robe fall open. Give him a peak at what he's about to enjoy."

Gretchen laughingly agreed and disappeared into the other room. Tonya could only hear muffled voices, then foot steps, then Gretchen, her robe opened, leading Eric into the bedroom.

"Hey Sweetheart!" she almost screamed when he walked in.

Tonya jumped out of bed, naked, and wrapped her arms around her husband's neck. She furiously kissed him, and then introduced him to Gretchen.

"Gretchen, this is Eric - the best fuck I've ever had. For the rest of this evening he wants to help you remember what sex with a man feels like. I want you two to have a great time!"

"That's Kate's margarita on the table," she continued. "It used to be frozen... Enjoy that while you get undressed. We were in the middle of something. Join us when you're ready!"

"Hi Eric - nice to meet you," Gretchen said as she slid off the robe. "I've never met anyone this way before. Hope you're OK with it."

As Eric undressed he watched his two companions crawl back in bed, then Tonya crawl between Gretchen's legs. He watched his wife eat the other woman's pussy while Gretchen watched him take off his shirt and t-shirt. When he slid off his slacks, it was obvious he was ready for them. He anxiously took off his boxers revealing his erection to Gretchen...

"Hi Gretchen - nice to meet you, too," he responded. "This is new for me, as well. But I have to admit, it's an incredible way to meet a gorgeous lady. Are you OK with my wife's crazy plan?"

"Yeah, I'm OK with it," she panted trying to look down at his erection while Tonya licked between her legs. "But please don't worry if I'm not very good at first. It's been forever since I've done this."

When Eric was ready to join them, Tonya moved to Gretchen's side. Eric was on the other side of Gretchen opposite Tonya, and with his wife just inches away he started exploring the new woman's body.

He caressed Gretchen's stomach, waist, hips, and arms, desperately wanting to fondle new breasts and explore between new legs. He looked at his wife and studied her reaction to see if there was any way he would eventually regret what he was now enjoying. The look of hunger and lust she wore told him he was fine. When she took his hand and placed it on Gretchen's boob, he decided to stop worrying and enjoy the moment. He fondled one nipple while gently sucking the other.

"There you go, Sweetheart - that's what I want to see. I want to see you make her feel like you normally make me feel."

Eric kissed his way down Gretchen's naked body between her legs. He could smell his wife mixed in with the exotic smell of a new women. The smoothness of her thighs combined with that smell and the sight of her open woman hood waiting on his touch meant there would be minimal teasing in their sexual encounter. He licked her pussy taking in those new tastes, and as her hips pushed forward to accept his offer, her moans told him how much it was needed. He buried his face between her legs.

"Oh god," she moaned. "That feels incredible."

Tonya took one boob in her hand and the other in her mouth completing the trifecta of erogenous zones.

"Ooooh, and that feels even better," Gretchen purred.

The married couple tag-teamed their new sexual partner. Their skillful attention combined with her years of need quickly brought her near her first orgasm of the evening.

"Of fuck you're going to make me cum!" she screamed as her back arched and her butt lifted off the bed. "I'm cumming!"

Gretchen's body tensed, then hovered above her bed as Eric probed the hot recesses of her pussy with his tongue. Her screams became moans, and then whimpers as her orgasm lessened in intensity. But before the final waves of her first orgasm had finished coursing through her body, Eric, his face covered in Gretchen's sexual juices, crawled up her body to share them with her. She was new, and maybe this didn't arouse her the way it excited Tonya, but he was too excited to ask her permission. He placed the head of his erection between her legs, and as he pressed his lips against hers he pushed his tongue into her mouth. As she started licking her tastes from his mouth he slid his dick in.

"Oh fuck, I forgot what that feels like!" she moaned.

He pulled out and pushed in again.

"Oh yeah... fuck yeah... oh my god this feels so good."

As Eric slowly fucked Gretchen, Tonya wanted to help any way possible. As the sights and sounds of sex washed over her, she caressed Gretchen's stomach, sucked her nipples, kissed her neck, cheek, and lips, and generally did everything possible to be a part of this first-time coupling. She told Eric how sexy is was watching him pleasure another woman and watched his erection slide in and out of Gretchen's wetness.

Tonya looked Gretchen in the eyes while continuing to caress her.

"It's too sexy watching you fuck. So sexy!" she said and she reached her finger between Gretchen's legs and touched where Eric was entering her. "Does it feels good?"

"Yeah, I forgot how great a dick feels inside my pussy."

At that moment Eric hit her G spot, she whimpered, and closed her eyes to concentrate on the amazing pleasure she was feeling. Tonya watched her concentrate on the one spot where nothing could feel more amazing. She saw Eric raise up on his hands, and as he fucked Gretchen harder and harder, the other woman's leg's spread wider. Her moans of pleasure mixed with the sounds of their skin slamming together, and Tonya worked her clitoris.

"Oh my god, I missed getting fucked! This feels so fucking good!!" Gretchen screamed as the intensity of Eric's pounding met the ferocity of Gretchen's desire.

"Fuck my pussy HARD!" she begged as she grabbed his hips and urged him to find just a bit more energy to fuck her with.

"Oh yeah, just like that!"

"OH... Unhhhh... Yeah... Like that... Fuck me like that!" she screamed each time he rammed his hardness into her.

"Wow, Sweetheart," Tonya whispered while watching Gretchen's face and listening to her calls the be pleasured. "We have us a really dirty talker!"

"Don't you stop until you cum in my pussy!!" Gretchen continued. "Yeah... Yeah... Yeah... Oh yeah... Fuck me hard!"

Eric did, and with that last bit of sexual intensity he pushed her over the top. As her body writhed in glorious spasms of orgasm, he released in her wetness. His guttural moans mixed with her screams of pleasure to fill Gretchen's bedroom with sounds of sexual fury. As Eric collapsed on to her naked body he felt the last pulses of his seed flowing into her. When they were both finished cumming, he rolled off between Gretchen and Tonya, too spent to speak.

Gretchen was exhausted, too, but since this was her first partner sex in over six years, she quickly found the energy to talk to her partners.

"That was amazing!" she told them enthusiastically. "I've never cum that hard before. My legs feels like rubber..."

"We're glad you liked it. That was pretty intense. You're neighbors might have been able to hear us."

"Sorry, about that," Gretchen panted. "If they heard, then good for them. I don't think I've ever had sex before that was about me - usually it was for him, and I was just there for his needs. You guys made it about me."

"Eric's always made sure I came a few times before he did. I kind of feel the same way - I know I can cum pretty easily, so I wanted to make sure you came first. And maybe second and third, and..." Tonya added.

"That's really new to me, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it," Gretchen said, finally able to catch her breath.

"We appreciate your willingness, and enthusiasm, and your vocal intensity, and..." Gretchen continued with a snicker. "...and we hope you've had a good enough time you might want to do it again sometime."

"Vocal enthusiasm?" Gretchen asked. "You mean how loud I was?"

"Yeah, I was trying to be nice. But it really made us feel like we were doing a good job."

"You guys did an amazing job, and I would definitely love to do it again sometime. And I mean more tonight, and another night, too, if that's OK."

As she invited herself to another sexual adventure with them, she got the energy to crawl between Tonya's legs. As she looked at her new BFF's spread legs, she continued.

"Did I really say 'pussy'? I don't think I've ever said that word before. But I think I really like it - the new Gretchen will use it often. Tonya, I want to eat your pussy," she added as she playfully started their next round of adventures. "Then I want you to help me suck Eric's dick..."