The Extra Person 04: New Player

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got the house in the divorce, and she paid a neighborhood college kid enjoying a gap-year to clean her pool. Once she caught him smoking a joint while cleaning and managed to talk him in to including a few for her as part of the bi-monthly cleaning service. He agreed, and as they shared the one he started, she enjoyed, at least for a few minutes, staring at his tan, fit body while fantasizing about things he would do to her.

After that she bought a new bikini, and even though they agreed he would clean the pool on Wednesdays, he never seemed too concerned about dates and times. As he became more sporadic with his cleaning appointments, days other than Wednesday she would lay out in the bikini, and even occasionally topless. A few times he 'caught' her, but neither of them knew what to do next, so he sheepishly cleaned while she fantasized. Those fantasies now comprised the bulk of her sex life.

After the three women finished their second glass of wine, lunch and more adventurous topics were served.

"Can I ask some more intimate questions?" Gretchen asked, looking at Tonya. Tonya shook her head in agreement.

"What made you and your husband think about asking Kate to watch you have sex?" she asked.

Tonya was more than ready to get to the more interesting topics.

"Back before kids it was one of our fantasies to do it while another person watched. Then kids happened, and life happened, and it took us years to get back into having sex any time we wanted to instead of when the kids were asleep or away. We finally had our lives back, but then we got into a routine. After the routine set in, we wanted to try something different. Eric mentioned the voyeur fantasy we had way back then, and that he knew someone who might be interested. That someone was Kate."

"Were you guys planning on Kate joining in?" Gretchen asked, needing as much information as Tonya was willing to share.

"When we started talking about the watching part, every time we fantasized about it the fantasy changed a little. When we added her getting naked with us, it got REALLY hot, and we got so excited we had sex. It was hot, sexy foreplay just talking about that much and including little variations like wondering if Kate would be so turned on watching she would masturbate for us. We honestly never thought or planned beyond her watching."

Gretchen looked as excited as Tonya and Eric had been when they came up with the fantasy. Encouraged by her intense interest, Tonya continued.

"We planned on dinner, and her watching us, and Eric asked Kate, and she agreed. We had a decent idea how that much would turn out. Then we were worried she might back out, so when Kate showed up, we were both so fucking excited, and everything was going perfectly. Then..."

"Did I ever tell you I almost did chicken out?" Kate asked, interrupting Tonya's flow.

"NO, I didn't know that!" Tonya excitedly replied. "Oh my gosh I'm so glad you didn't!"

"I'm glad I didn't either," Kate replied. "I'd be so much more tense right now if I had!"

The three women laughed, but then Tonya continued the story she started a few seconds earlier.

"I was a little surprised when Eric pulled out - we hadn't done that since I got on the pill. So we're all there, naked in the back yard, and I'm covered in his stuff, and everyone was still horny. Kate made the first move, but if she hadn't I'm pretty sure I would have," Tonya said with an equal dose of lust and enthusiasm.

"Dang, that is so sexy," Gretchen said as she imagined what it must have looked like before she continued. "So it doesn't bother you your husband being with another woman?"

Tonya didn't hesitate before answering.

"Years ago I had a teaching friend who talked about sex all the time. At happy hours she talked about sex. We invited her over for dinner, she talked about sex. We watched football, she talked about sex. For a while Eric and I fantasized about being in a threesome with her, and it came up that she and Eric would probably end up fucking if we did that. When we were horny, it was just something else exciting we talked about during sex. It was great fantasy and foreplay. But I was OK then for him to be with another woman then, so when it finally happened with Kate, I couldn't believe how much I loved watching them together."

Tonya paused for a moment. She had been at Gretchen's for over an hour before she noticed the pool through the back door.

"You have a pool!? Crap, I didn't bring a swim suit," Tonya said.

"Maybe we have another glass of wine and you won't need one," Kate teasingly responded.

"I think you're probably right!" Tonya replied with an air of confidence that left no doubt.

Gretchen was fine with a little skinny dipping, but she wasn't quite ready to give up on her original plan. She steered their conversation back to their original topic.

"Did you ever have the threesome with the teacher friend?" she asked

"No, we never did. After a while we realized she was more of a tease. Then she transferred to a different school so we didn't see her nearly as much. We were more casual friends so it never came up again."

"That's too bad," Gretchen replied. "But then it finally happened with Kate. And it sounds like you guys had an amazing time."

"We did," Tonya said thinking back to that sexy night two weeks ago. "It was so dang sexy!"

"So what was the sexiest part of watching Eric and Kate?" Gretchen asked.

"When I was watching Eric fuck Kate," Tonya continued, "her beautiful tits moving under him..."

"Awwww, you think my tits are beautiful - Thank you!" Kate teased.

Tonya smiled but continued. By the second glass of wine her words were less polite and more sexual.

"...her legs wrapped around him, all I could think about is how sexy it was watching them, and how sexy that image would be the next time I masturbated. And also how easy it would be to get her laid if she was willing to. All I needed were a few single guys our age. She's shy but I'm not. So I would be her manager. Or Wingman!" Tonya said laughing.

"So you masturbate?" Gretchen asked somewhat surprised. "Even though you have a husband to have sex with?"

"Oh, yeah - I definitely masturbate even with a husband. It helps when he isn't available, or I'm just in the mood, but mostly because it feels really, REALLY GOOD!"

"I have to admit, she's not lying about that," Kate added, fist-bumping Tonya as she continued the story.

"When we were younger, guys were always trying to get in our panties. We got to decide who we let in and who we didn't. Now we're older, have careers and reputations, and don't enjoy partying the way we used to. We don't get out as much, so we're not around a constant barrage of guys trying to get us naked. But they are out there. What if I wanted to get you laid, would you be willing?" Tonya asked.

"I'm very ready!" Gretchen responded.

"I was hoping you were," Tonya continued. "But it's not instantaneous like it was when we were younger. We can't put on our short skirts and head to the clubs - It might take a little time. So when it's been a while, and we get really horny and start thinking about someone to scratch our itch, we'll need a little time. So sometimes the 'someone' will be our selves, or maybe each other. We can't just head out to clubs like we used to, so it may not be immediate relief."

"I understand..." Gretchen responded trying not to sound disappointed. "...but I'm ready when you are."

They slowly drank their wine, and even though it was just a few seconds, the quiet quickly became noticeable. Tonya, afraid too much quiet contemplation might change everyone's plans, got the conversation started again.

"I know this is a personable question, but it is important while we work on our next Wingman adventure. Do you, uhhhh... ummmm... masturbate? I know you said your ex caught you once and was furious, so I wasn't sure..."

Gretchen was definitely caught off guard by her new friend's question, but since they had been talking about sex since they met she wasn't offended.

"I do very rarely. I've always felt guilty about it, and then his screaming..."

"I didn't until I was 27," Tonya answered. Her smile was reassuring to Gretchen. "My mom was the queen of fire, brimstone, and guilt, and I was terrified to even try it. But after Eric and I had been married two years he talked me in to trying it. It was one of the sexiest nights ever, and once I made myself cum I was hooked. Now I do it a LOT!"

She paused, sipped her wine, then continued.

"So did Kate tell you about our adventures?"

"Yeah, she did," Gretchen answered. They sounded so sexy."

"Did you tell her everything?" Tonya asked Kate.

"Every, little, sexy detail," Kate answered. "It's like she was there!"

"Did any of it bother you?" Tonya asked, again looking to their new recruit.

"No, not at all. Like Kate said, it was very sexy, and I almost felt like I was there." After a small pause, "I would have LOVED to have been there."

Tonya was all smiles as she knew for sure they were going to have an exciting afternoon. She finished her drink and looked Gretchen in the eyes.

"So have you ever kissed a girl?" Tonya asked.

Gretchen shook her head 'no', so Tonya moved closer.

"Are you willing to try?"

"I would love to try," Gretchen answered.

Tonya reached her hand out to her newest friend, pulled her close, and wrapped her arms around her. She pulled her into a tight hug and pressed her lips tightly against Gretchen's lips. Gretchen returned the soft kiss, so Tonya used her tongue to force the other woman's mouth open and pushed her tongue inside. Gretchen eagerly returned her kiss and also pulled Tonya closer in a tight hug.

Tonya could feel a hunger in Gretchen's touch and was ready to do more, but she also enjoyed the tease and how delaying physicality even a little increased their pleasure. She stopped kissing and pulled away.

"Was that OK?" she asked studying Gretchen's face. She saw only hunger and satisfaction in her new friend's first girl/girl kiss, so she stepped closer, reached her hand toward Gretchen's bosom, and undid the top button of her top. As Gretchen's smile got even bigger, Tonya undid a second button, then third, and finally the last one. She opened the top baring a tan stomach and Blue bra with white polka dots. She started to push it off her equally-tanned shoulders, but instead took Gretchen by the hand. She lead her to the master bathroom and stood her facing the dressing mirror.

Kate followed them to the bath, and when she got there she saw Tonya behind Gretchen who was looking in the mirror. Tonya stared at their image while reaching her hand inside Gretchen's unbuttoned top.

Gretchen was about the same age as Tonya and Kate, but other than that they were all very different. Tonya was tall and had blondish-brown hair. She had 36D boobs, a small waist, and hips to perfectly balance her top. Her noticeable height was enhanced by long, shapely legs finished with perfectly-manicured dark-pink toenails. Kate was a couple of inches shorter, had very blond, curly hair, even bigger boobs and the curves to match. Gretchen was the shortest of the three by a few more inches, was a true brunette with hair that didn't make it to her shoulders. She was smaller in every way, and her boobs, originally hidden by her shirt and bra, were noticeably fuller once her shirt was opened. She was tan, where Tonya and Kate were not, and her feet were tiny compared to the other two.

"I love this bra," Tonya cooed as she cupped one boob. Still behind her new friend, she reached around and undid her shorts. Her eyes followed the zipper as it moved downward, uncovering more tan skin and then the top of panties that matched the bra.

"Matching underwear! How SEXY! Did you know you we were going to get undressed?"

Gretchen smiled a seductive smile while looking Tonya's reflection in the eyes.

"More like 'hoping'," she answered. "I'm glad you like it."

"Wow, you are so sexy, and this set is adorable..." Tonya purred. "I can't believe he ever told you that you're ugly..." she added, still looking at their image in the mirror. "You're so sexy, I can't wait to get these clothes off of you. I bet you are going to taste so good..."

Gretchen felt herself getting wet as Tonya made promises of sensual pleasure she desperately needed.

"Well since you've never kissed a girl, I can assume one hasn't touched you..." Tonya continued.

Again, Gretchen shook her head 'no'.

"Are you OK if I touch you?"

This time Gretchen shook her head 'yes'. Tonya, still behind Gretchen and looking at their image in the mirror, reached her other hand in Gretchen's shorts and pushed her hand down between her legs, over the silk material of her panties. She felt the panties covering some hair, the crease of her pussy, and when she pressed on her clitoris, Gretchen moaned.

"Do you like that? Tonya asked, already knowing the answer.

"I do like it - it feels so good..." Gretchen answered.

"Kate, can you get my phone and take a picture? I have an idea for a new plan, and we will need pictures for that," she said as she continued to play with her clit. "...and I want a few to masturbate to later."

Kate took the first picture, and after she did Tonya reached inside Gretchen's panties. She gave Kate the 'keep taking pictures' look as she reached even further between Gretchen's legs. Gretchen opened her legs slightly to give Tonya access. When Tonya felt wetness, Gretchen again moaned.

"Oooooh, someone is SO wet," Tonya purred. "I think she's enjoying this."

"I am enjoying it..." Gretchen said partly whispering and partly moaning. "...it's been way too long."

With one hand still caressing Gretchen's boobs, and the other in her panties, Tonya kissed her neck and shoulders. As Gretchen became more addicted to her touch Tonya whispered in her ear.

"In the morning, I'm going to fantasize about how sexy you look in the mirror right now while I finger myself to a very satisfying orgasm. I want you to think about it too while you finger yourself, and once you cum I want you to send me a text and tell me how good it felt. Will you do that for me?"

"Yeah, I'll do that," Gretchen panted as Tonya's fingers worked their magic on her clit.

Tonya was ready to get her newest sex partner naked. She spun her around until they were facing, and as she again tasted the sweetness of the other woman's mouth, she pushed Gretchen's top off. Next she unsnapped Gretchen's bra, grabbed the shoulder straps and pushed them outward until they freed their precious cargo. Once free, Tonya cupped her boobs.

Next she grabbed the waistband of Gretchen's shorts and panties and started pushing them down her hips. When they fell to the floor she took in Gretchen's full reflection. She again motioned for Kate to take a picture.

"You still OK?" Tonya asked. Gretchen's hungry look told her she was ready for more, so she put her hand between Gretchen's legs. She felt some light hair (not shaved), then her clitoris.

"Oh yeah, it feels amazing!" she responded, ready for anything else that would make her feel good. "It's been forever since anyone else touched me this way.

"That's too bad," Tonya said, still studying Gretchen's nude image in the mirror. "Someone as gorgeous as you needs to be made to feel gorgeous... to feel sexy. I promise Eric would think you are gorgeous... and sexy. He is going to be so jealous when I tell him I've been with you."

Gretchen blushed at Tonya's compliments. No one had treated her this way in many years, but the alcohol, Tonya's seductive smile, and words of encouragement were rekindling long-suppressed desires.

Gretchen reached for Tonya's buttons and quickly removed her top and shorts as well.

"Kate showed me the pictures you took before GrapeFest. I've wanted to see you naked since then," she said as she took off Tonya's bra. "I've fantasized about being with you. My god, you're even sexier in real life than in those pictures," she added as she caressed Tonya' soft skin.

Tonya dropped to her knees, kissed Gretchen's stomach, and like with her first time with Kate, she inhaled Gretchen's womanly fragrance. She tossed Gretchen's panties to Kate while burying her face in Gretchen's pubic hair.

"You going to join us, Kate?" she asked playfully, taking a break from Gretchen's womanhood.

"Yeah, in a few minutes," Kate lustfully responded. "Right now, I want to enjoy watching the two of you for a few minutes. I need to feed my inner voyeur."

While Kate inhaled the womanly aroma from Gretchen's panties, Tonya took Gretchen's hand and lead her to the bed. She turned back the bedding, but stopped before climbing in. She walked naked to Gretchen's kitchen, returned with a new bottled, and filled their wine glasses. She looked at Gretchen, then Kate, then back at Gretchen.

"Last chance to back out," she whispered seductively.

"No, I definitely need this..." Gretchen answered, "...and I REALLY, really want it."

"Perfect!" Tonya added as she held her glass up to the others. "Ladies, here's to good friends and never having to go without sex ever again. As long as we're friends, sex is available."

Gretchen and Kate raised their glasses in agreement, finished their glasses, then Tonya and Gretchen crawled in bed while Kate returned to her chair. Gretchen snuggled up next to Tonya and kissed her. As their tongues again intertwined, Tonya wasted no time exploring her new friend's naked body. At first it was her partner's stomach, hips, legs, and waist, but as her touch was rewarded by soft moans and 'oooh yeah, that feels so good' she caressed Gretchen's gorgeous boobs, and then worked her touch downward. As Tonya's finger's made their way through the hair between Gretchen's legs, Gretchen opened them to her.

"Oh my god, I can't believe how amazing this feels - you're making me feel so sexy," Gretchen purred.

Tonya reached between Gretchen's legs and slid her finger in the other woman's pussy.

"Oh my god, are ARE wet!" she said excitedly.

"It's been so long, and it feels so fucking good," Gretchen responded. "And I've never been fingered by a woman before."

"I'm glad you like it..." Tonya whispered in her ear. "...but I'm even better at eating pussy."

"She eats pussy better than any man!" Kate added.

Tonya kissed her way down Gretchen's naked body, and she wasted no time teasing once she was between Gretchen's legs. She lustfully licked at her opening, then pushed her tongue inside."

"Oh my god, that is so insanely hot," she moaned as long forgotten pleasure engulfed her.

Kate lost the last of her will power when she saw Gretchen's hips push forward to let in Tonya's tongue. She quickly undressed, and as she crawled in bed next to the other women Gretchen was starting to lose control. As Tonya continued to lick her pussy, Kate concentrated on her boobs.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" she squeeled as she grabbed Tonya's head and pulled her tightly against her womanhood. "You're going to make me cum!"

Gretchen's body tensed, and then spasmed, and finally waves of orgasmic euphoria more intense than happened when she was alone, filled her body. After what felt like hours, her tired body collapsed on the bed.

"OK, definitely the best orgasm I've had in many years. Maybe best one ever!" she giggled excitedly. "I can't believe how great that was!"

"Glad you liked it," Tonya said as she crawled up next to Gretchen, opposite Kate. "We shouldn't have to rely on men for our sexual gratification now that we know how to take care of each other."

She kissed Gretchen again and pushed her tongue, still covered in Gretchen's pussy juices, into Gretchen's mouth. Gretchen was tentative at first since she had never tasted herself before, but as As Tonya's soft tongue explored Gretchen's mouth, Gretchen gave in to another new experience. She sucked her new sex partner's tongue then licked her face until she had all of her taste.