All Comments on 'The Extramarital Affair'

by AsianThongSlut

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
What Day is it supposed to be?

I think the story is hot, but what day of the week is it taking place on? First Tony states that he goes over there on Saturdays and Sundays, then he says "I remember one Wednesday", and later Dan states that he never works on Fridays. WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I'm Your's!

Anytime. Almost any place. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Saisfaction

A great story of two great men who needed and deserved each other. Long may their relationship last, its real and hot mmmmmmmmmmmmm

hergaycockhergaycockalmost 9 years ago
O-h-h-h-h-h, I want it that way too!

Oh, but to have a real man have me like that - hard, like an animal. Make me a true sub, begging for more brutal fucking from my master. I'm gay and have fucked and been fucked; this story really turned me on! Thank you, darling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I had a pool company come around and clean my pool. They sent a young Asian guy, he did the job well. I went shopping, i paid him and said to let him self out when he finished. I got to the shopping centre, half an hour away. i had left my purse, damn, i drove back, my husbands car was in the drive, so i parked on the street. i went inside, grabbed my purse and couldn't see my husband. I looked out the window to the pool, almost under the window was the pool guy, on his knees, my 54 year old husbands cock moving in and out of the young guys anus. I stood riveted to the spot watching my husband, anal sex was something i did not like and only rarely did. He moved faster, i could see the pool guy push back and i knew my husband was cumming, they stayed together for awhile, then my husband pulled away and dived into the pool. the pool guy got up, i noticed a pool of cum on the pool lounge, as he went and dived into the pool. I went back out to the car, the strange thing was that my underwear was also very wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have been bi curious since my 18th birthday.

Men turn me on are:

- elther very accomplishe, powerful & rich; or

- he is my male boss ehen he is very authoritarian, rude & vulgar

In their presence i always feel submissive & ready to offer my cherry ass

Thx gor this story. I gave it a 5-

hornynhardforuhornynhardforuabout 5 years ago
hot

I wanna be dominated and fucked like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good pool care taker

Exce!!ent erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous