The Extras Table Pt. 03

Story Info
MM+Trans Man threesome outdoors.
1.4k words
4.25
1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The new guy came up behind me, the tip of his cock rubbed against the back of my thigh, I took one hand off Matt and began to gently stroke the new guys hard on. He moaned softly and I felt a tremor run though his body, the next pass of my hand over the tip and my palm swept up his pre-cum. He started running his finger tips over my ass cheeks. I didn't want to take my mouth off Matt's dick, I had him spectacularly hard and balanced on the edge of his orgasm, so I let the new guy know what I wanted from him by rubbing his pre-cum all over my asshole. He was a bright boy and let me know he got my message by spreading my cheeks and began eating my asshole.

It was so fucking hot. I had a mouthful of thick cock, my fingers deep in Matt's ass and his hands on the back of my head, when he started talking dirty I nearly lost my mind. 'Suck my cock, you fucking whore.' Then he drove my head down and plunged into the back of my throat. 'Get in my ass, fuck daddy's ass.' He twisted his fingers in my hair and began alternately pulling and pushing.

Matt was laying back on the table, his legs wrapped around my upper body and arching to take my fingers deeper. Behind I could feel and hear the new guy jerking himself off as he tongue fucked my ass. Then I had an idea. I pushed up off Matt and pulled out of his ass. He sat up looking confused and a little mad, I leaned in and kissed him pushing him back down again. The new guy had stepped back and was looking at both of us hungrily, saying nothing I smiled at him and beckoned him back toward us, gesturing to my place between Matt's legs, 'Come here and taste his ass.'

He didn't need to be asked twice and stepped in took Matt's legs up and over his shoulders then buried his face into the prone man's ass. It was so hot I just stood and watched for a long moment, Matt moaned with pleasure, the new guys cock dripped and twitched as he ate ass like a starving man. I stepped in and reached for his cock and, timing my strokes with his tongue, gave him a reward for his excellent work. I could feel him getting closer to cumming than I wanted, without warning I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him up, 'New boy, you don't cum until we say you can.' He looked at me as if he were drunk and then grinned sloppily, I kissed him fiercely licking the taste of Matt off his tongue, then loud enough for Matt to hear, 'I want you to fuck his ass', looking over my shoulder at the man on the table who was stroking his cock, 'while I ride his'.

The air around us was spicy with the scent of sex and sweat, the surf was pounding the beach and all around us the sounds of the night. I was standing over Matt on the table, completely naked, Matt naked from the waist down, the new guy had his shirt off and trousers down round his ankles. He licked Matt's cock then plunged his hand into my pussy, taking my juice and rubbing it all over Matt lubing him up for my ass. I ran my fingers from cunt to asshole a couple of times giving both men a show, flicking my engorged clit and spreading my lips back for the new guy to take it in. I plunge two fingers into my pussy and start fucking myself hard, holding the new guy's gaze, then pull out and start working my clit - flicking, rubbing, flicking, rubbing, then back into my vagina, I come for the second time squirting so hard my legs just about give out.

Matt reaches up and drags me down onto his cock, still coming hard he slides into my open ass in one movement. He's got me in reverse cowboy, legs pulled wide showing all of me to the new guy, 'C'mon boy, get you cock into this pussy, I wanna feel you fucking him.' Matt is slowly moving his dick in and out of my ass, running his hands down my inner thighs, spreads my labia apart then into my boi pussy stretching the hole wide, 'C'mon boy, get in there, fuck my boi then you can fuck my ass.' I moan like a whore at the feeling of having all my holes stretched and pillaged by cocks, Matt whispers in my ear 'You like that baby boi? You like it when your daddy shares you?' I can only nod my head and moan, words have abandoned me, every nerve ending in my body is humming with lust, his rough fingers have me on the verge of cumming again and I desperately want to hold this one off until my pussy is filled with cock.

Fingers are replaced by the throbbing heat of a cock, Matt is still talking 'That's it new guy get in there.' The new guy's chanting 'Fuck yeah,' over and over. He sinks into me until I've got all of him, Matt starts in on him, 'C'mon fuckboy, I wanna feel you pound my boi's pussy.' New guy starts up a slow thrust, 'I said FUCK his pussy, pound this filthy sluts hole.' Matt's pulling my legs so wide I feel like I'm going to snap like a wishbone, he starts fucking my ass and I can hear myself moaning 'Fuck me, fuck me daddy.' I give my body entirely to the two men I'm pinned between, I'm their fuck toy, hungry horny holes for them to fuck and fill.

The table creaks beneath our weight, sweat and flesh sliding as we fuck, the new guy's balls and thighs slap skin, my soaking wet cunt adds its voice. I'm whimpering and moaning as two strangers rail me senseless, I want them deeper and harder than I've ever wanted a man before, there is nothing in the moment but their cocks, I want this to go on forever, nothing but total surrender. My eyes are closed, my senses wrapped around their cocks and I feel Matt thick and fierce begin to peak toward orgasm.

'New guy! Take his ass. Oh fuck Matt, come inside me.' Matt growls and digs his fingers into my hips driving me deeper onto his dick, then 'Oh, FUCK!'. New guy had abandoned my pussy and was now balls deep in Matt. It was all about them now, I was transfixed;

'Fuck me like a bitch, oh fuck me, your cock is amazing' New guy began slapping Matt, ringing, stinging strokes on his butt. 'Give me that tight ass. You want me to come in you?'

Matt was shuddering beneath me, so close to climax. New guy slapped him relentlessly, 'You want that you cum whore? Call me fucking daddy and I'll fill you up.'

I beginning flicking my clit and start coming for the third time, my asshole grips his cock, and stole any control he had, 'Cum in me Daddy, oh fuck me, fuck me.' It was a fucking orgasm chain reaction; Matt filled my ass with jets of hot come; I pounded my clit coming again, milking his cock making him come a second time.

Then the new guy was coming, I watched him, his eyes were closed, the noise he made was primal as he thrust relentlessly, taking everything he wanted from the man laying sated beneath me.

The night grew quiet around, there was only the sound of our heavy breathing, the surf, and the wind through the trees. Out of nowhere a clear voice came out of the darkness, 'That was incredible.' then footsteps quietly moved away.

I began to laugh.

The new guy stepped back and bent down to retrieve his pants, he was all shy and young again, he zipped up, said 'bye' quietly and vanished into the darkness.

I was still lying on top of Matt, his dick had softened and was slipping out of my ass. I felt relaxed and incredibly satisfied, I reached back and stroked his cheek before teasing him 'You called that twink Daddy.' He laughed, 'Yeah? Come home with me and find out who Daddy really is.'

THE END