The Extras Table Pt. 02

Story Info
Strangers take it outside.
1.3k words
4.17
1.1k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly I let go of Matt's sexy as fuck cock, my hand was covered in his cum, I wanted to rub it all over my body and lick his dick clean. I was grinding my clit against the rough palm of his hand as he fucked me with three fingers and I had to make him stop before I came and squirted like a whore, I pushed his hand away and said 'Not here'. Matt looked at me like a kid who'd had his candy stolen, I grabbed a cloth serviette off the table, wiped off my hand and gave it to him.

'Clean yourself up, hang back a few minutes then come find me at the walkway through to the beach.'

I took my last shot of tequila and slammed it down, it still tasted like horse piss and as I passed the bar on my way out I grabbed a bottle of water. My clit was huge, my pussy dripped making it incredibly difficult to walk normally. I should have felt bad about leaving without saying thank you and good bye, but there was no way I was going to lose this buzz. Outside the air was cool and it was blissfully quiet, behind me I could hear Nutbush City Limits come on, in front of me the rolling waves of the ocean. I'd lost my virginity on this beach, got drunk for the first time, and second, and third, well you know how it goes. I hadn't been back here since I began transitioning five years ago, before that I only came round every now and then. Once upon a time around here I was known as Lucy the Lezzie, now I was Luke, I don't know what they call me these days. My Dad calls me a freak and my Mum cries.

Just as I was in danger of disappearing off down a dark hole into a state of unfuckability I hear Matt's voice.

'Luke, I nearly couldn't find you out here.'

'Sorry I didn't realize it'd be so dark.'

'I like it.'

'Me too. Come on, you wanna go down onto the beach or up to the picnic shelters?'

'Why don't you come back to my place?'

Matt stepped in and kissed me, I wasn't expecting that from a hookup,

'I like fucking outside',

His hands were on my ass and I could feel his dick getting hard. Now that we were standing I discovered he was about 5'10 to my 5'6, strong and barrel chested, clean shaven. I wanted him badly, but I wasn't interested in navigating leaving a strangers house, things can get tricky. I didn't need tricky, I needed to get off. So I pushed him away and took his hand and led him into the darkness of the park adjacent to the beach. Up in the far corner I knew a spot, well away from the parking lot, as we made our way toward it I thought I saw a movement in the shadows.

When we got to the picnic shelter I'd chosen, I let go of his hand. Leaning back on the fixed table I looked at Matt. There was enough light that we could make out each others faces, as he stood looking at me his hand was gently stroking across fabric rapidly becoming taught with another hard on. His voice was husky, 'Take off your clothes' the way he said it ran through my body like electricity, I was so turned on I ached from cunt to asshole. I slipped out of my clothes, the night air slipped across my skin, my inner thighs were slick with the juices from my boi pussy. 'Show me' he said. I nearly came there and then, I love showing myself to strangers. Slowly I lifted myself up and back onto the table, spreading my legs wide I lay back, then reached down and parted my labia, thick and rich with desire my three inch clit stood proud while my boi pussy slick and aroused glistened, beneath that my pride and joy, my asshole.

My enormous clit was a gift from five years of testosterone, I love it, and love showing it off. As for my puss, well it's great when I want to be fucked until I squirt, but my asshole that is something else, if I needed too I'd pay real money to have a guy fuck it, but so far I've never had to.

I laid back on that table and showed it all to Matt, and to the stranger I sensed was there in the darkness. I stroked and flicked my clit, then plunged two fingers into my boi puss got them nice and wet, before sliding into my ass. I didn't care about Matt, I fucked my tight hole and rode hard on my clit, then he was standing between my legs holding them wide, pushing me back further so I could get deeper into my ass. I was moaning with frustration and he knew what to do, he pulled my fingers out and plunged in with his tongue, over and over. I was so close, so close, Matt ran his tongue up my cunt and swallowed my clit working it like a cock. Momentarily he plundered my puss for lube, before taking my asshole with three fingers and began sucking and fucking. He moaned in pleasure as he felt my asshole stretch to swallow his fingers, I had his head in my hands and I fucked his face until I came.

The air was rich with the scent of sex and sweat, before the last wave of orgasm had subsided I pushed Matt off and and out of me. For a moment he looked worried. 'Shit Luke, did I hurt you?' I grabbed him by the hips and spun him around so his butt was up against the table, 'No', I have his pants down around his ankles, 'I want your cock in my mouth', then pushing him back 'get up on the fucking table so I can suck you dry.' I had to stop for a moment and just look at that magnificent erection, 'Matt you have a beautiful cock.' It wasn't overly long, maybe six and half inches, but it was thick and uncut, ramrod straight above a fine set of balls. I slipped my hand under his sack and massaged the skin between it and his asshole, he groaned and reached for his dick, I slapped him away and chided 'That's mine tonight Matt, you need to be a good boy and wait for my mouth.' His cock jerked and began to leak pre-cum furiously, still massaging the perineum I used the tip of my tongue to delicately lick it off.

Taking his scrotum in hand I began to tease and stretch it, flicking his cock with my tongue, then a thumb pressing and stroking his tight rosebud. It like was conducting an orchestra, adding more here, backing off there, keeping him balanced on the edge as I waited to see what our watcher planned to do. It was fantastically cruel on Matt, who began to call me all kinds of things.

From out of the darkness to my right a figure stepped forward, it was the young guy from behind the bar. 'I was watching you guys back at the reception, it was so fucking hot.' Matt got really still for a moment, but I didn't let up on him, I looked at the new guy, he was young, maybe twenty. His cock was still in his pants but he had a raging hard on. I looked at his bulge then slowly looked up at him and smiled, 'You wanna bring that over and show it to me?' He hesitated, keeping eye contact I leaned down and took the tip of Matt's cock in my mouth, it seemed to mesmerize him, never taking his eyes off the cock between my lips he walked toward us unzipping his fly, it was a sweet, slender cock, from a night that started out with such low prospects, I couldn't believe how well things were turning out.