The Extremely Full Monty Ch. 02

Story Info
Late night help and "Free the Nipple" lay ahead for Robbie.
12.4k words
4.77
9.4k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,260 Followers

(Story to Date: Robbie Carswell, a mid-fifties consultant, is attracted to a thirtyish woman, who saw him naked with an erection at a rehearsal for the Full Monty. He wonders about the future and finding a woman to share his life permanently. The young woman's mother encouraged Robbie to take her daughter to bed, or if he doesn't, to take her to bed.)

Returning home after the brunch with Kathleen and her mother, I ran the proposition through my mind. Take Kathleen as a lover, or take her mother. I admitted this was the first time I ever had a mother practically beg me to take her daughter to bed. Kathleen was beautiful. I got hard every time I let my imagination venture near the possibility of the two of us in bed.

I needed a distraction, and so the rest of the afternoon I spent returning calls and answering texts. My daughter, Mindy, informed that Katie told her I was the hit of the show. My daughters wanted details and were disappointed that none were forthcoming.

Even though I was confused about what to do regarding Kathleen, life went on as it usually does. With or without my approval, I had to face what was coming up. Sarah sent a text to the entire cast and crew congratulating us and saying we would have a short rehearsal on Thursday evening. We had two more weekends of shows.

The second weekend was another sellout. Word spread that it was a lot of fun in addition to having live nude guys. After the Saturday night performance, I saw Kathleen and another woman waiting in the lobby. Kathleen introduced me to one of her co-workers. Krissy was about twenty-four and had just joined the foundation. It seems she used to work at the Palladium in fund raising and then moved to the foundation.

"I guess I left working here too soon," Krissy said, teasing me. "I'm sure rehearsals would have been a lot of fun."

"Probably not as much as you might imagine," I said. "Kathleen, I can't believe you sat through it again. Must be some sort of masochist."

"I would not say it was torture," she replied. "I'm a sucker for a good musical, especially one with happy endings."

The three of us got the joke. I offered to take them out for a drink. The evening was more than enjoyable as I learned more about the two women. Krissy was eager to know about my consultancy. I felt she might even think about going into the business and asked her.

"Maybe after I have some more experience. I just started at the foundation, and I'm learning a lot about building constituencies and looking at fund raising from the perspective of those giving grants. I would like to think I could pick your brains some time about doing what you do."

"Sure, but I think there're slim pickings there. Call me, Kathleen has my number."

I wondered if she had my number, and if her mother told her that she was encouraging me to try to become her daughter's lover. We called it a night around eleven-thirty and headed our separate ways. I enjoyed hugs from both women, although Kathleen's lingered a second longer than it needed to. I was not complaining. Walking home, I considered I was just sitting with two beautiful women who a short time before had seen me naked. My libido was steadily ratcheting up with all these nude in public appearances.

The next weekend, as the curtain fell on our final show, I experienced mixed emotions. I was happy to have my weekends back, but I would miss the thrill of performing. I also finally admitted I would miss the thrill of being naked in public, and having both Sarah, the director, and Katie, her daughter and stage manager, present. Although I felt guilty about being exposed in front of Katie, I also found it to be a big rush. I also really liked the attention I received from both of them, especially Sarah and her implied desire to test the fit of my equipment. Katie was no longer shy about looking directly at my naked body. A couple times I caught her staring at my crotch. Once she saw me and knew she was busted. She just smiled and mouthed the words, "Nice dick." We both laughed. She also became more liberal with her ass pats. I came to expect at least one after every show.

As we stood behind the closed curtain after the last show, Sarah again thanked us all. One by one, six naked guys gave her a hug. She patted each of us on our bare butts and wished us well. I lingered on stage as the others made their way downstairs. Sarah and I were standing by ourselves. She eyed me up and down and sighed.

"Robbie, you were wonderful and you know how much I appreciate what you did to get this show approved. I'm going to miss hanging around with you." She stepped closer and said, "I am also going to miss looking at your beautiful cock and ass. I wonder if we could arrange a private viewing?" She moved into my arms and kissed my lips. I felt my reaction building between my legs as she lightly touched my naked butt. I stepped back.

"I enjoyed working with you, Sarah. I'll call you."

"Please do," she said, and glanced at my semi-erect dick. "Definitely, please do. You know I can direct things other than on a stage."

I hurried downstairs to dress and found Katie in the room, gathering discarded costumes. She studied at me as I stood there naked and slightly enlarged.

"Mr. C, you're really attractive," she said.

"Katie," I replied, "I am really so much older than even your father."

She chuckled. "I bet my father isn't hung like you. If he were, Mom woulda never dumped him."

"Katie, we shouldn't be speaking like this, and I should get dressed."

She stared at my growing penis. "It looks like he appreciates the attention."

"I'm flattered, honestly, I am. I am also going to end this discussion now."

I gave her my hat and headed for my pile of clothes.

"Mr. C, if you ever change your mind, let me know. I'm not a virgin, you know. It would be totally cool between us." I was completely hard. Katie moved in for a last hug, her youthful body pushing against my erection. "You ought to at least take one of us on the offer, Mr. C. A hard dick is a terrible thing to waste." She moved away and quickly ran her hand up my shaft, squeezed it, cupped my balls, and spun around to leave the room.

She returned in a second, carrying a pad. She beamed as she saw at my rigid member. "See, it really likes me." She scribbled on the paper. She walked to me and handed me her cell number. "It could be lots of fun," she said, and touched my erection again. She ran her finger slowly up my shaft, squeezed me tightly and said, "Lots of fun, Robbie."

I turned away and fumbled for my underwear. I heard her giggle, and when I looked back, she was gone. I knew I should toss her number into the trash. Instead, I tucked it into my wallet.

I fantasized we might begin an affair and knew that her body would be a delight to explore. I also wondered if I would ever be brave enough to make a move. I was still struggling with being without a woman and not knowing how to even ask someone for a date. Then I refocused and wondered about her mother and me. God, Sarah would have a bird if she knew what just happened in this room.

I should take Virginia's advice to take Kathleen to bed. Or, I should take Virginia to bed. Was it weird that I was mentally assessing having affairs with two sets of mothers and daughters? I finished dressing and studied myself in the mirror. Get a grip, I told myself. My future was more likely to be one where even my own hand couldn't get a rise out of me.

During the days following the show I experienced a mild let down. I liked the energy of performing and missed the camaraderie of the cast and crew. I tried to recreate the exhibitionist thrill by remaining nude in my loft. Of course, no one could see me. One evening, as I was cooking an omelet for my supper, I saw my reflection in a mirror in the living room. I started laughing at how ridiculous I looked. I needed to get back in the game. I was determined to go on a date. My problem then became whom should I call.

That dilemma disappeared later that night. My cell woke me. Checking my phone, I saw Kathleen's name appear from my contacts.

"Kathleen?"

"Robbie. I am so sorry to call, but I'm going out of my mind."

"What's the matter?"

She chuckled and said, "You are not going to believe me."

"What?"

"I've got a bat."

I know she was upset, but I couldn't help but laugh.

"Sure, make fun of the poor girl who's cowering in the kitchen with a hat pulled down over my ears-while the temperature is in the seventies."

"You know it's a myth that bats get tangled in your hair," I told her.

"I am not taking any chances," she said. "Can you come and save me?"

"I'll be there in five minutes."

I dressed quickly and took my Range Rover. I pulled up in front of Kathleen's place seven minutes after she hung up.

I rang the doorbell and waited. In a minute the door opened and true to her word, Kathleen stood there with a knit cap pulled low on her head. The other thing I noticed was she was wearing a tee shirt on top. Her long legs were bare and appeared delicious.

"I feel like such a wuss," she said. I opened my arms, and she fell into me.

"Hey, wusses are my specialty," I said as I felt her braless breasts push into my chest. They felt more ample than I expected. She was trembling.

"I really, really hate bats, Robbie. I am like totally freaked out." I noticed her language had reverted to that of a young girl.

"Okay, where is the monster?"

"Don't make fun of me. I am like really going out of my mind. It's in my bedroom. I closed the door, and like stuffed a towel under the door."

"Kathleen, I'm going to take care of this." She then noticed what I was holding.

"Tennis racket?"

"Trust me, Kathleen, this will work. Is the light on in your room?"

"No, but the switch is on the left as you go in. Do I need to go with you?"

"Just point the way and stay here. It shouldn't take long."

She grabbed my arm, "Thank you so much, Robbie." She told me her room was at the top of the stairs and down the hall to the right.

I listened at the door, and could hear flapping. I put up a good front for Kathleen's sake, but I was not looking forward to opening this door. Bats freaked me out, too. After living in the loft in an old mill, however, I had unfortunately become adept at handling them.

I opened the door and jumped in, slamming the door behind me. I reached for the light switch, and the overhead came on. At first I didn't see the flying mouse, my attention immediately went to a large painting on the wall opposite me. A nude Kathleen stared back at me. The oil must have been painted by her ex-husband. She was standing next to a fireplace, her hip jutted out to one side and her hands buried in her tussled hair. Her breasts were depicted in perfect detail, showing dark pink nipples nestled within lighter pink areolas. A triangle of light brown hair drew my eyes to the juncture of her thighs. In a word, she was beautiful.

A dark shadow flew before my eyes, breaking my absorption in the painting. I instinctively ducked and let out a low yelp. I watched the bat flit around the room. Waiting until it passed me again, I swung the racquet and caught it from behind in the strings. The bat fell to the floor and I dropped the racquet over it.

Cracking the door, I called down to Kathleen to bring up a plastic grocery bag. She appeared a minute later and handed me the bag.

"Did you get him?"

"Yep."

"Is he dead?"

"Don't know, but I'll get him out of here."

"So, it's safe in there?"

I stood back and Kathleen cautiously surveyed the room. She saw the racquet on the floor and the small, dark shape underneath. She shivered and then peered at the wall with her portrait.

"Shit, I totally blanked that it was in here. Sorry."

"No need," I assured her. "I guess sorta makes us even. You look beautiful."

"Really, Robbie, I should never have even kept it."

"But, you did!"

"When Manny and I split, he gave it to me. Things didn't work out with us, but we didn't hate each other. He always said this was his favorite portrait of me. It would hurt him too much to keep it, and have to look at me all the time. Selling it was never an option, so he made me take it. I should just put the damn thing in a closet. That's why I keep in the bedroom, so no one ever sees it."

I could hear the frustration in her voice, and that she seemed close to tears. She should not have to cry in front of me. I took the bag. Carefully, I lifted the racquet. The bat did not move, and I scooped it up in the bag. Fortunately, there was no blood on her tan carpet.

I carried the bag and my racquet downstairs. Kathleen directed me out through the kitchen to the back porch. I didn't want to kill the bat; it was just being itself. Bats can be rabid, however, and I did not want to take a chance. I used my racquet against the bag and was decided the critter would not be flying again. I double tied the bag before dropping it into a trash can.

Inside, Kathleen was pouring Scotch into a glass tumbler. She raised an eyebrow, and I nodded. She fixed a second glass. We each took down the liquor in one swallow. Kathleen's hand was shaking. I took her glass and set it on the counter. I pulled her into my arms. Her entire body was quivering.

"Hey, it's over. You can relax."

Her head was buried in my chest. "That's not why I'm shaking."

"Okay, why are you shaking?"

She pulled me tighter, her breasts burrowing into my chest. I kissed her forehead. She turned her head up so our eyes could meet. Even through the reflection on her lenses, her blue eyes shone. Kathleen slipped her hand behind my neck and pulled my mouth to hers. The softness of her lips made me lightheaded. Her kiss moved from tender to passionate as her tongue touched my lips. I opened my mouth, and our tongues played.

I made myself break off. "Kathleen, are you sure?"

"Not in the least. But, take me upstairs, Robbie, before I lose my nerve."

I held her hand and guided her up to the bedroom. Standing in front of the nude portrait of her, we kissed. The presence of a nude representation of this beautiful woman added an erotic dimension to the atmosphere in the room.

My hands traveled down her body, feeling the warmth of her skin radiating through the thin cotton. As I reached the hem of her tee shirt, I let my hands fall upon her rear. Her cheeks, covered in satiny fabric, filled my hands. I moved my hands to the bottom of her shirt. I tentatively moved it up an inch. Kathleen stepped back to put her arms straight up. I removed her shirt, taking in the slowly appearing skin, and, finally, her breasts. I almost came as I first gazed upon her naked torso. Her breasts were pink with either excitement or modesty. I didn't care because they were exquisite. They were a perfect handful of pure pleasure. The hard nipples pushing out made me want to somehow permanently attach myself to these breasts.

Her remaining clothing was a pair of powder blue boy shorts. I knelt and gently slid them down past her taut thighs and curvaceous calves. The aroma emanating from the trim patch of brown hair drew me close to her. I pressed my mouth to her mons and kissed her.

Kathleen dipped slightly at the knees and placed her hands on my shoulders to steady herself. Little sounds escaped her mouth. She quickly returned to standing erect and moved her feet apart. Seeing this as an invitation, I positioned my tongue at the bottom of her damp slit and slowly dragged it up her length until my lips captured her hard clit. I could feel Kathleen's arms shaking as she supported herself on me. She continued to make soft sounds. As I continued to lick and play my tongue along the edges of her clit, she made a long, indistinct sound.

"Robbie, take me to bed, please."

I guided her back until she could fall into her bed. She smiled and said, "Take your clothes off. I don't think I can get my fingers to work."

Within seconds, I was naked before her. Her eyes traveled my body as her smile broadened. "You are so handsome and masculine. I have been thinking about how good you look naked ever since that night I saw you on stage. Now, let's have sex."

I knelt between her legs, my erection rising between us. She took it into her hands and rubbed it, using the steadily accumulating supply of pre-cum to lubricate me. Placing my arms by her shoulders, I bent to take a nipple between my lips. The texture and warmth made my hips move. Kathleen worked her hands to keep up the pressure.

I switched to her other nipple, eliciting a moan of appreciation. Her chest rose to meet my lips, and her hands gripped me tighter. I didn't know how much foreplay Kathleen required. To be sure I was allowing her enough time to ready herself for penetration. I kept my attention on her breasts. She cooed with encouragement. After I bit down on her right breast, she cried out and shivered.

"Kiss me."

I moved my lips to hers, and let my body come to rest on top, my erection trapped along her tight belly. Her lips were so delicate, yet so forceful, that I imagined I could remain attached to them forever.

Kathleen pulled back, grinned at me and said, "Lower."

I needed no more encouragement. I kissed my way until my face was between her thighs, with my eyes locked on her pussy. Her scent of arousal was driving me crazy. Abandoning the gentle approach, I pushed my tongue hard inside her sex. She responded by grabbing her thighs and pulling them far apart. I feasted on her warm flesh, awash in sweetness. I wanted every inch of her sex. Nibbling on her swollen labia, I inserted a finger inside. She thrust her hips up to welcome me. Her clit now became my focal point. Encapsulating it between my lips, I sucked it hard and slipped two fingers inside. I felt for her special spot, knowing I found it when she let out a sharp breath.

"Yes, Robbie, right there. Yes!"

I rubbed her spot as I sucked and tongued her clit. She moved her hips faster and faster. When my teeth lightly bit down, Kathleen cried, "Oh, god, no. No! I'm..."

Only moans escaped her mouth from that point on. I could feel her body embrace the orgasm that flowed from the hard bud, gently held between my teeth. Her juices were covering my hand and running down between her butt cheeks.

"Are you okay?"

"God, yes. I am so okay it's obscene."

"I want to be inside you, Kathleen. I want to make love to you."

"Please, yes. Do it!"

"I don't have any protection."

She giggled and eased herself from under me. Turning on her side, she opened the drawer of the nightstand. She withdrew a familiar-looking foil package.

"I don't think it's past its expiration date, although it has been hanging around for a long time," she said shyly. "Besides, I WAS a girl scout."

In seconds I had the condom rolled onto my erection and was kneeling between her legs. As I moved to push my tip to her opening, I held her gaze. "I want you so much, Kathleen. Ready?"

"I want you, too, Robbie. I'm yours."

Those words of surrender made my heart jump. I leaned to put my weight on my elbows while I pushed slowly inside. Kathleen was still wet and I could enter her without discomfort. I paused, and she shook her head. "Keep going. Go all the way!"

I pushed until our pubes touched. Kathleen's legs came around and rested on the back of my legs.

"I could lie here forever," I told her.

"You better do more than just lie there if you want to stay," Kathleen said, and laughed. God, I loved a woman who could have fun with sex. A flash of my ex-wife almost threw me off kilter. She would always talk and make jokes as we made love.

"Just remember you asked for this," I said lightheartedly.

"I consider myself warned. Now, fuck me."

Hearing her use that vulgarity, for the first time, touched something primal inside. I pulled back and slammed home. She grunted while grabbing my ass to pull me as deep as possible. I pulled and thrust back in, continuing until I was moving fast and pounding her. Both our bodies were covered with sweat. I was rapidly reaching my climax and wanted it to stay away as at the same time I relished the thought of finishing inside Kathleen.

orie
orie
4,260 Followers