The Extremely Full Monty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't get what you mean," I said.

"Robbie, really," she answered. "You know Donna in our accounting office?"

"Yes."

"Well, her roommate is Krissy. Krissy used to work here and now works for the same foundation that Kathleen does. I guess Kathleen shared some stories about how she's been seeing this, quote, really hot older guy. Donna mentioned that to me and, since I am not totally braindead, I sorta figured out who that hot, older guy might be."

"Sarah, let's just say that Kathleen and I have dated, but she is also seeing another guy. Actually, we haven't gone out in almost a month."

"Oh," said Sarah. "So, you're not going to be with her in New York?"

I laughed. "Truthfully, I am going to be with her mother."

The silence extended for several moments.

"You're...you're dating her mother?"

I laughed again. "No, but this is even stranger. Kathleen asked if I would keep an eye on her mother and one of her friends. They are taking part in some rally, and Kathleen worries that her mother might benefit from someone watching out for her."

"Why, what's she going to be doing?"

"I believe she will be walking around topless."

"You're kidding," Sarah said.

"Nope. Ever hear of 'Free the Nipple'," I asked.

"Don't think so. Hold on." Sarah must have covered her phone with her hand since I could hear her muffled voice call out. In the background, I could detect a response.

"Katie's heard of it. It's supposed to be about equality and not having bans on women being topless since men don't have to wear shirts."

"That's my understanding," I said.

"And, you are going to be escorting a naked woman around the city?"

"To be accurate, she will just be topless and a friend of hers will be with her."

"After the demonstration, what? You can't pull yourself away from those bare boobs to have dinner with us?"

"Sarah, I have no idea what the day will be like. How about this? Let's plan on having dinner together. If it turns out that Virginia and Carly don't have plans, I'll invite them along. Ok?"

"I guess that could work. Where will we meet?"

"Why don't you book a restaurant and we'll meet you there. Or..."

"Or, what?"

"You could meet us at Washington Square Park for the demonstration."

After a prolonged pause, Sarah said, "You want us to participate?"

"Only if you believe in the cause," I said smugly.

"Robbie Carlson, you are becoming a bad boy," Sarah said, and laughed. "Tell you what, I'll talk with Katie, and let you know. In any case, because of your rather pushy suggestion, I'll book dinner at a very-and I mean very-expensive restaurant. Let's say an early dinner at eight. Deal?"

"Sure, deal. We are meeting at Washington Square Park at two. Let me know if you'll be coming and we can arrange a place to meet. Otherwise, send me the info on the restaurant, and we'll rendezvous there."

We agreed on the plan and said goodbye. I wondered if they would dare participate in the demonstration. The thought of her and Katie topless made it difficult to concentrate for the rest of the day.

I called Virginia and filled her in on the new plan. "Sarah is booking the restaurant and knowing her it will be elegant and expensive. Maybe you and Carly should bring something appropriate to wear."

"What? Will you be tired of looking at my tits by then?"

"Doubt that would be tiring, Virginia. I just don't think most restaurants accommodate topless women."

She laughed. "Well, maybe we should start a new trend."

"Well, you could certainly get them thinking about it," I said.

"Ok, maybe another time," Virginia said. "Carly and I would love to join you. I insist on going Dutch."

"Insist all you want, Virginia, but it's my treat. I don't want to even discuss it." We chatted for a bit more, and I told her I looked forward to seeing her at the train station in Stamford on Saturday morning.

That evening Daphne invited me over for burgers on the grill. Over chilled bottles of Leffe beer, I told Daphne of my plans for the weekend.

"Do you find Kathleen's mother attractive?" she asked.

"Quite," I replied. "She and Kathleen resemble each other, but Virginia has a vitality that intrigues me. Plus, she has a nice body."

Daphne nodded. "She and I are about the same age I take it."

"I think so." I finished my beer and retrieved two more from the bucket of ice on the outdoors bar.

"So, do you find me attractive?" I looked at her, trying to detect sarcasm. Seeing none, I opted for honesty.

"Daphne, I have to say you are one of the most attractive women I have ever met."

"I think I'm fat," she said and poured some of her fresh beer into a glass.

"Would never call you that," I said.

"You haven't seen me naked," she replied.

"You're right. I would certainly not forget something like that. Seriously, Daphne, none of us looks like we did thirty years ago. You look fantastic."

"For an old lady," she said with a wry smile.

"No, for a lady—period. Funny, this is just like the conversations I used to have with Kathleen. I kept bringing up my age until she convinced me it was a non-issue."

Daphne raised her glass and looked at me. "Convinced you by fucking you?"

I smiled back. "Yes, that was one way."

"And, the other?"

"By just being her and letting me be me. We recognized we had differences. What we did was enjoy those differences and find many things we had in common."

"You don't think I'm over the hill?" she asked, not showing any of her regular confidence.

"If you are, I'm going over that hill to get a better look."

She smiled and covered my hand with hers. "You are such a dear, Robbie. I think I could almost believe you."

"Believe me, Daphne. You are a hot piece of ass." I was afraid the neighbors would hear her shriek. She laughed until tears ran down her cheeks.

"God, it's been ages since someone called me that. I've a mind to join you and the ladies this weekend."

"Be our guest," I said. "I'm sure they can always use a couple more nipples."

"Really," she said. "You wouldn't mind me tagging along?"

"Not at all. As long as you don't mind me admiring your breasts."

"Robbie, if I've got them out in the open at least call them boobs or tits."

"Whatever we call them, Daphne, it will be a sight to behold."

"All right, then, I'm going. I should book overnight accommodations. Leave that to me."

"Sounds great. Jonathon won't mind?"

"Won't mind I've got my boobs out on the streets of New York?" she said. "Hell, no. He'd think it's a hoot. We'll just have to take some pictures to send to him."

I hoped I was chosen as the volunteer photographer.

(So ends Chapter 2. Robbie will now have his hands full with a handful of topless women. Is the list of possible new loves going to include Virginia or Daphne? Check in for Chapter 3.)