The Extremely Full Monty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm close, Kathleen."

"Tell me something I don't know."

I laughed, pumped as hard as I could and felt the orgasm start at my toes and move at supersonic speed to my balls. I think I emitted a sonic boom as I exploded within the condom as Kathleen's vagina contracted up and down my shaft. It had been over three years since I had made love, and my heart was rushing with both exhaustion and delight.

Kathleen's legs slid from my thighs. I sensed she did not cum with me. While my softening dick was still within her, I moved my hand to her clit and rubbed it. She gasped and pushed hard. I tried to pump, but the effect was not great. I played with her clit, and finally she stiffened, let out a long breath, and relaxed.

Now completely out of her, I rolled onto my back and reached for her hand. The room was full of the smell of our sex. Our perspiration-covered bodies shone in the sparse light.

Words were unnecessary at this moment. I knew we both felt the connection we had just made. She squeezed my fingers, and I returned the gesture. Kathleen turned to me, put her head on my shoulder, breathing slowly. With one hand, I pulled the condom from my withered member and dropped it to the floor. I grinned as I noticed Kathleen still wore her glasses. I removed them and put them on her side table. My hand moved until it rested on her hip. The last clear thought I had before sleep captured me was that I could not remember being this happy in a long, long time.

I awoke to find my arm asleep and Kathleen smiling at me.

"Am I drooling or did my snoring shake the house?"

She kissed me. "Neither. I just am enjoying watching you."

I let my gaze travel over her naked body. "Funny, I seem to getting some pleasure from looking at you."

She kissed me again.

"Robbie, this was so special. Thank you. I think I came three times-a new personal best."

"I only counted two orgasms."

Giggling, she said, "The first happened before we got into bed and you kissed me down there. That was not as intense as the other two, but I never disparage an orgasm."

"Well, I believe I had one," I replied drily.

"Just one? Disappointed?"

"At my age, Kathleen, one is like a gift from the gods." I kissed her and added, "At least from an angel."

"God, that is really corny."

"A bit over the top?"

"You might say so," Kathleen said. "But, I love the sentiment. Robbie, I'd like to think we could do this again, there's only one problem?"

My heart sank. I had already built up a fantasy about regular sessions with this bright, beautiful, and funny woman.

"What's that?"

"Where the hell am I going to find another bat?"

When our laughter finally subsided, I found myself up to the task of taking her mind off that problem. Not that I am into counting, but before the night ended it was Kathleen five, Robbie two. In my mind, that was a perfect score.

After the night Kathleen and I made love for the first time, our relationship continued virtually.

Because of each of our work loads and Kathleen's trips to visit her mother, it was three weeks before she and I found the time to get together again. We had supper at an Italian restaurant we both loved. I had Kathleen park at my loft, and we walked to the restaurant.

After dinner, we strolled along the main street enjoying the nightlife as people, young and old, crowded the sidewalks.

"Let me show you my loft," I said as we stood outside the entrance.

"If you tell me you have etchings, I am going to report you to AARP."

"No etchings," I admitted. "I do have a bottle of 18-year-old Glenmorangie."

"Well, in that case..."

Kathleen immediately admitted her love for my space. She walked around with glass in hand, inspecting every corner while studying all the art and artifacts I had on display.

She asked for a refill. "Very nice, Robbie. Just one question, though."

"And that is?"

"Where's the bedroom?"

"Hmm, are you asking because you want to see how it's decorated?"

"I'm asking because I want to fuck you silly tonight."

"In that case, it's right up those stairs, and straight through that door."

In my bedroom, Kathleen took my tumbler, put it on the table, then added hers next to it.

"I want to undress you. The last time I didn't get to do it."

"As I recall, we were somewhat in a hurry."

"Let's say tonight I'm eager, but also want to enjoy it at a different pace."

"Then, undress away."

Kathleen unbuttoned my shirt. Running her hands along my bare chest and abs, she next slipped it off and let it fall.

"Robbie, you have a really nice body."

"For an old guy."

She stopped touching me. "If you say that again, we're finished. I mean it, Robbie. I don't think of you that way and I don't want you thinking of me as some young, innocent damsel. I'm not your Dulcinea. I am a woman who finds a man attractive and wants to enjoy sex with him."

"Deal. I won't mention age again. Can I still lust at your young and nubile body?"

"You may do so, silently, and it's not so young."

I held her tight. "Kathleen, thank you. I enjoy being with you."

"Enough of the talking, I want your pants off." She knelt and pulled my Docksiders off. She undid my belt and tugged my jeans to my ankles. I stepped out of them. Kathleen pressed her face against my boxers and let her hot breath tease my full erection. Taking my shorts by the waistband, she lifted them over my erection to remove them.

"Last time I didn't get to play with this guy. Not going to miss the opportunity this time."

"Trust me, I am not going to stop you."

Kathleen spent a long time kissing, licking, and stroking my erection. It was an enormous turn on to see her face, still bearing her glasses, making love to my erection. At one point, she took the tip into her mouth and looked up at me. I almost lost it. The combination of her sensuality and sense of innocence touched my core. When Kathleen took me fully into her mouth, I raced toward the edge.

"Kathleen, I can't hold back much longer. I'm trying but I'm at the edge."

"God, is that why it's taking you so long," she said as she pulled her lips away. "I thought I had lost all my talents. I don't want you to hold back. Let yourself go, Robbie."

I complied, and in seconds I was erupting into her mouth. Kathleen closed her eyes and took shot after shot. I realized I had been pumping with my hips and hoped I did not push too hard in her mouth. I felt the last burst escape and wanted to sit down. Kathleen released my cock, now sadly hanging loose.

"Kathleen, that was divine."

"I'd hardly call a blow job an act of God," she said as she stood. I looked at her lips, still red from the extended contact with my erection. I moved toward her for a kiss.

"Are you sure?" she said, scrunching up her nose. "It might be a little messy."

I ignored her hesitation and pressed my mouth to hers. It was true I could taste a faint remnant of my excitement, but I tasted Kathleen even more. Our bodies moved to touch each other. I walked her backwards to my bed. Releasing her, I pulled down the covers, sat, and pulled her onto my lap.

"Now, I get to undress you. I warn you this could take some time because I plan to pause and enjoy every inch of your body."

"As far as I know, we don't have anywhere else to go."

I ran my hands up and down her legs, from ankle to panty. She had kicked off her sandals and was not wearing anything on her legs. With her skirt pushed up to pool on her waist, I covered her legs with kisses. As I neared her yellow underwear, I traded out the kisses for licking. I could now smell her excitement, which only fed my own. I felt a sense of pride as a new erection formed.

I made love to her pussy, still covered with cotton. Kathleen squirmed and made what I took as encouraging noises. When her underwear was totally drenched and I could see her pubic hair underneath, I eased them down her body. Kathleen's legs spread open.

I covered her pussy with my mouth and explored all its intricacies. I marveled at the sweetness of her juices as my tongue kept scooping them into my mouth. Her clit was bursting from its hood; begging for attention. With the point of my tongue, I welcomed the hard bud into my mouth.

"Oh, god, Robbie. Too soon. I'm coming too soon."

I rationalized she had more than one orgasm in her and kept up my assault on her clit. As I inserted two fingers inside her vagina, Kathleen gasped and slammed her thighs against my head. Her hips rose, and she pushed her pussy against my mouth. I worked fingers and tongue in some semblance of syncopation, and felt her contract around my fingers. Her body tensed for several seconds before sinking back into the bed.

Maybe it was the long abstinence that drove me, but I gave Kathleen no rest. I quickly rid her of the rest of her clothes. Her breasts became my new targets. Her nipples were hard and inviting. I cupped her right breast and began kissing it. When I attached myself to her nipple, Kathleen squirmed and rolled her head back and forth. Kathleen seemed totally engrossed in the attention I was giving breasts. When I pulled away to get up for a condom, her eyes opened in surprise. "Condom," I said, and she smiled.

I pulled a pillow down and lifted her butt. After I had it in place, I knelt between her legs. "Kathleen, you are magnificent."

"How about complimenting me after you use that thing," she said, looking at my erection.

"Okay, then hold that thought and I'll get back to it in a minute."

"Better be longer than a minute, buster," she said.

"If you insist..."

I took a condom from the nightstand and rolled it on. I bent and placed my tip at her opening. I admired the pinkness spread before me. As my erection escaped from the outside world into the warm cavern of Kathleen, I leaned forward to take hold of her hips. When our pubes were touching, Kathleen rose to her elbows, and I bent to kiss her. While our lips were touching, I pulled my cock out and slowly slid it back.

"Yes," said Kathleen. She fell back and ran her fingers down my chest. "I've been waiting for this, Robbie. Fill me up."

I may be old, but I am not an old fool. I would not waste an invitation like that. Using her hips for leverage, I began an ever-increasing tempo. We both got into it and urged each other on. I went forward to rest on my arms as our lower halves slammed together. Because of Kathleen's oral sex on me, I knew I could last without an orgasm. I just prayed my stamina would also hold out.

Kathleen's legs grasped my waist, and I moved my hips around to touch different points inside of her. Her hands dug into my ass, and her eyes closed. We both were breathing through our mouths as sweat dripped from my chest onto hers.

Kathleen removed one hand from my ass and repositioned it at the point of our joining, holding me inside her. She rolled onto her side. I followed and in a second we had reversed positions. She was on top of me, my cock as deep inside her as possible. Her breasts, inflamed with hard nipples, bounced as she rode me up and down. I cupped her breasts and played with her nipples. She rubbed her clit and within seconds, I felt her climax begin. I willed myself to join her, and then the two of us were making sounds that signaled our mutual orgasms.

When I could shoot no more, I relaxed on the bed beside her, my dick slipping out from its happy spot.

I rid myself of the condom. Kathleen bent and, using her lips and tongue, softly cleaned me. Next, she cuddled in my arms, and we drifted into contented sleep. I awoke after midnight and, picking up the used condom, went to my bathroom attached to the bedroom. I peed and took a glass of water. Back in the room, I spent a while admiring Kathleen's body, bathed in the soft moonlight filtering into the room. The contrast of white skin and shadows gave her an ephemeral quality that made my heart race. To think that this amazing creature had welcomed me inside her was hard to comprehend. I crawled into bed and pulled a sheet over our bodies. I snuggled her from behind and fell asleep happier than I could remember being in a long, long time.

The next morning, we took a shower together. Just exploring her body in the daylight was a joyous experience. I took Kathleen to my usual haunt-the diner. The waitresses were falling over themselves to find out every little detail about her. As our order was being prepared, Kathleen leaned into me and whispered, "Guess you don't bring many women here."

"If you mean by 'many', anyone besides you, I guess not."

We walked around Heritage Square admiring the classical architecture of the library, art college and other buildings. Sitting on a park bench, we sipped lemonade bought from a vendor.

"Robbie, last night was fantastic."

"Yes, it was. Thank you."

"No need to thank me. I enjoyed it, too."

She rested her hand on my knee. "Robbie, can we talk?"

The lemonade in my stomach threatened to come up. I know it's never good news when a woman wants to talk.

"So soon?" I said, trying to keep it light.

"I'm afraid so."

So this would not be a light conversation. I put my hand on top of hers. I knew it was folly to think that someone as pretty, bright and young as Kathleen would want to latch onto a guy my age, but I had hoped it might last longer.

"Who is he?" I asked.

Kathleen took a deep breath. "A lawyer. He was handling a trust for a client who wanted to leave his estate to the foundation. We sorta hit it off, and after we finished all the legal business, he asked me out."

"Kathleen, I don't have any hold on you. I am happy that we had some time together, but..."

"Robbie, he and I haven't slept together...yet. I want you to know that. Actually, he just asked me out a couple days ago."

"Did you agree to see him?"

"Yes, next weekend. I told him I was busy this weekend."

Some young guys appeared and started tossing a Frisbee. After a while, a couple girls joined in. They were laughing and having a good time. I envied them, not knowing how complicated their lives would become. Today it was just some fun, hot sex, and not much else to worry about.

"But, you are going to go out with him?"

"Yes, Robbie, I am."

"I see."

"Do you? Because I'm not sure I do," Kathleen replied. "I am confused. I like Jim, that's his name. He is nice and funny—sorta like you. I think I would have fun with him."

"And, he's younger," I added.

"God, Robbie, I don't want to make this about age."

"Kathleen, it has to be about age, at least part of it. We can't wish the difference away. The fact that I am eighteen years older than you is reality. We both can do the math. Right now it's not a huge deal, but in twenty years you'll be in your fifties and I'll be a lot older than your mother is right now. That's where reality bites you in the ass. I'm not angry, I understand. I'm disappointed that I won't be seeing you, but I can accept it."

"I didn't say we would not see each other," Kathleen fired back.

"Thought it was obvious," I said.

"Not to me," she replied.

"Are you going to sleep with Jim?"

Kathleen was about to protest the intimacy of the question. After a few seconds, her face softened.

"That's a fair question. I would say the answer is, probably. I think he wants to, anyway."

"If he has a pulse, he wants to, Kathleen, believe me."

She giggled and bumped me with her shoulder.

"Robbie, you know this is the first time I've become involved with a man since my divorce. It's been long enough that I certainly don't consider you a rebound fling. In fact, I consider you one of the nicest things that has ever occurred in my life. I must be honest, though, and say I am not ready for another exclusive relationship. That may sound cold, but I am still dealing with the failure of an exclusive relationship."

"So, you want to date others?"

"Yes, I do. I had no intention of ending up in your bed, but, God, I wanted it so bad after we met for that first drink. I knew it would be just what I needed."

I smiled and thought for a moment. "Kathleen, was it what you wanted?"

"What? I just told you..."

"You said it was what you needed. I can see that. You were coming out from a time of being hurt by your divorce. Your father had recently passed away. You were in a new city and a new job. All those things add up to you wanting something safe and comforting. Something like an older guy."

"Robbie, I don't think of you that way."

I kissed her head. "I think you do, Kathleen. I'm not angry or even upset. Making love to you has been an unbelievable experience. You are not only beautiful, but you are sexy and a giving lover. So, you want a person closer to your age? Well, no shame in that. I get it."

"It's not like I don't want to see you any more, Robbie. I do." Kathleen was close to tears.

"Kathleen, I want to see you. Can you handle being intimate with two men?"

Kathleen grinned. "Are you proposing a threesome? Kinda wild for a self-professed old fart."

I laughed.

"To answer your question, Robbie, I can. I can handle seeing you and seeing Jim. I can handle sleeping with each of you. The questions is can you handle it?"

The truth was, I was not sure. After so many years with one woman and neither of us ever stepping outside our vows, I wondered if I could be with a woman who was sleeping with someone else at the same time.

"Does he know about me?"

"He? You mean Jim?"

I nodded.

"Robbie, if we are going to talk about this, let's use names. No, Jim does not know about you as my lover. I have mentioned that you have been helping me to become integrated into the social and business worlds. I suspect that he knows I like you a lot. Okay, I've told him I like you a lot, so he may have thought that we are more than just friends."

"Are we, Kathleen? Are we more than just friends?" I asked.

"To me, yes. Robbie, you are a fantastic lover. You've given me so much more pleasure than I ever have had before. I will not compare you to my ex, but please know that I have never cum so many times with one guy before. Yeah, we are way more than just friends. I want to keep that part of our relationship going."

I suggested we walk. Kathleen took my hand as we strolled through the park.

"Where is this all going?" I asked. "Certainly you can't picture us getting married?"

"No, not married," she said. "I can picture us being together for a long time. To be honest, Robbie, I don't know if I want to be married again."

"And, Jim," I said. "What do you see happening with him?"

Kathleen chuckled and pulled me close to her. "Well, since I haven't slept with him yet, I don't know. I'll have to kick his ass to the curb if he can't do what you do in bed."

We headed toward my loft. The cobblestones in this part of town evoked the past of our mill town. Along with street lamps that resembled old gas lights, the red brick facades of the buildings and the line of awnings keeping the sun off store fronts, you could let yourself imagine a time when going for a walk on a Sunday afternoon was a highlight of the week. Was that a simpler time? Perhaps those couples also struggled with intimacy, multiple partners and generational sex.

Taking the elevator to my floor, we held hands and didn't feel the need to speak. I led her into the living space. Kathleen pivoted and pulled me to a kiss.

"Would it make me sound like a slut if I said I wanted you to take me again?"

"All I hear is the word 'again'," I said, and kissed her deeply.

"Let's strip here." Kathleen smile and peeled her clothes off. I followed her lead and soon we were naked in the middle of my loft. After a long session of kissing and my long erection pressing against her tummy, she broke off. "Now, we go upstairs," she said.

I followed her. As she climbed the metal spiral staircase, I watched in awe as her naked bottom moved with each step. As one foot reached up after the other, I enjoyed a glimpse of her swollen lips. By the time we reached my bed, I was at the point of losing control. I pushed onto the bed, spread her legs and, kneeling on the floor, ate her from behind. Kathleen let out a long breath, raised her hips to slide a hand down between her legs, and began to finger herself as I devoured her pussy. After I knew she had climaxed, I climbed up and took her by the hips. I pulled her up and admired her bottom and exposed anus. I leaned over her to fumble in the nightstand until I secured a condom. After donning it, I ran my cock along her crack, pausing at the entrance to her rear. She pushed back tentatively and moved her butt back and forth.