All Comments on 'The Extremely Full Monty Ch. 03'

by orie

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think Sarah is right one. They have history and strong friendship. This is a great story.

ArediaArediaalmost 3 years ago

Definitely Sarah, with her allowing her daughter "visitation rights."

rapperbsrapperbsalmost 3 years ago

This was an excellent third chapter! I feel like Sarah is close to his age, they are close friends and he will return back to his home at the end of this contract. Daphne’s life is as busy as Robbie’s. I don’t see Virginia as more than a friends with benefits. Kathleen is too young and seems interested in someone else. Sarah would be obvious choice, but Robbie parted with Sarah on a bad note.

davp6255davp6255almost 3 years ago

So looking forward to reading more of this. In my humble opinion Robbie should continue to bed all five women as often as he can. Maybe even find a wingman or 3 to indulge in a few full on orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great storey, I think Robbie should pursue Sarah, but have Katie at least once.

Looking forward to see what you decide.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 2 years ago

The Question. Which women should Robbie pursue ? He could never find someone exactly like Connie.!! Who would Connie choose for him? Sarah? Kathleen if Jim is a dud. All the other women are 'one-night stand ' material.

Eatdessert1stEatdessert1stover 2 years ago

Sarah’s the best choice…with Katie joining in from time to time. But don’t leave Daphne/Virginia behind completely. Reunions can be great fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is the next chapter scheduled to be published?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kathleen appears to be his true love. His refusal to bed Sarah and efforts to avoid Virginia and Daphne's advances demonstrate a commitment to Kathleen I don't believe he even realizes. There's a depth in his relationship with Kathleen that hopefully she may also come to realize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a fabulous story! We need the resolution!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This has been wonderful so far. When will you be able to finish it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a wonderful story so far. Are we going to get a conclusion?

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

We are precisely 18 months since this third installment was posted. There is no reasonable basis to hope that the author will complete/resolve this story.

Literotica authors get no compensation other than the feedback of their readers. They owe us nothing. And yet we can be justly disappointed when they fail to deliver on their promises. The third paragraph of the opening page of installment 1 says, "I'm not quite sure where the beginning is, but I definitely know the ending. It is with the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with." orie is guilty of a serious breach, She promised an ending and left us hanging for an inordinate length of time.

When it comes to future multi-part submission by orie I am forewarned. Before investing in a story and a set of characters I will need evidence that she has written and submitted the final installment.

SackettheartSackettheartabout 1 month ago

I would love to read the end of this story. I would like for him to end up with Sarah. I know he has feelings for Kathleen and I feel his initial reluctance to sleep with her mother were because of those feeling but he does it anyway. However with him turning down Sarah I think it was hitting to close to home with what his relationship was with his wife and deep inside he could see her as the one and was deeply afraid to go there with her, because of the possibility of heartbreak he had with his wife. Hes afraid of going through a loss of someone he deeply loves again. For him it makes life a little less complicated having a less then ideal emotional and loving attachment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous