The Extremely Full Monty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't imagine you'll still be dressed like this?"

"Definitely not," I said.

"Too bad," Sarah said. She stepped up and again kissed me on the lips. I kissed back, and she slipped her hands on my rear and pulled me tight to her. As I became hard, I knew she had to feel me against her thigh.

"You are one big temptation, Robbie."

"Sarah, maybe we should..."

She kissed me again, and pushed her groin toward mine. "Don't say it, Robbie. Please. I'm going now. See you later." She broke away, glanced down at the tent in my shorts, smiled, and left the room. I turned to see the other bedroom door open and Daphne step out. She wore only a pair of shiny beige panties.

"Did I hear someone?" she asked.

I paused in replying as I marveled at her body. "It was Sarah, just letting us know that we don't have to rush, and will dine at nine."

Daphne looked at the still present tent. "And, that's all she wanted?"

Before I could answer, Virginia emerged. She wore less than Daphne. Her naked body was caught in the afternoon light from outside, and appeared wonderful. I would not confuse her allure with that of her daughter, or anyone in her thirties or forties. Yet, I found her both sensual and sexy. Her small breasts moved with each breath. The brown and grey mixture between her legs was neatly trimmed. She stood with her long legs apart. There were a few stretch marks above her pubic hair and some age spots scattered about. Nothing different from what I keep finding on my own five decades plus body. She stood with a hip cocked, and seemed completely at ease as I took in her nude figure.

"I thought I heard voices," she said with total aplomb. "And, I wondered where you had gone, darling."

"Seems Sarah visited to update our plans. She certainly must have had good news for Robbie." Both women now stared at my erection pushing against the cotton of my underwear.

"Maybe that isn't all for Sarah," continued Daphne. "Don't think these old broads could affect him like that, do you?"

"I would hope so. Now, how about we all get a little more decent and then have a chat," suggested Virginia.

"God, please never get any more decent than you were a few minutes ago," said Daphne. She walked up, and kissed Virginia, took her by the hand and walked toward their bedroom. She casually slipped her hand on Virginia's small butt, and let the door close behind them.

A few minutes later I was back in the living room dressed in shorts and a tee shirt uncorking the champagne. Even if the women didn't want any, I needed something. The women returned wearing the plush robes the hotel provided.

"Good show, Robbie," said Daphne. "I think we all could use some alcohol." I poured three flutes, and passed them to the women, while keeping one for me. They sat on one couch, and I took a position on the couch opposite them.

"Robbie, I am not in the habit of explaining my personal life to anyone," she began.

"Daphne, I am not asking for an explanation," I said.

"I know, but I feel one is in order, especially since Virginia is involved. So, let me talk and then if you have questions, you can ask." I nodded, and drank some champagne.

"I told you before about Jonathon's issues. It's gotten to the point that even the little blue pill doesn't help. We still love each other, and want to be there for each other. Lack of sex has not changed that." Daphne finished her glass, and I refilled it.

"All that being said, I am still a sexual woman. Masturbation can only do so much. Jonathon has told me that if I find a man, well, he would understand if I fulfilled my needs. I have not done so, mostly because I do not want to risk bringing any disease back into our home. So finding an attractive woman seems like the obvious solution." She patted Virginia's knee as she continued.

"Don't look so startled, Robbie. You know women have sex with each other. Hell, at Vassar it was practically a varsity sport. We all knew we would one day find a man and start a family, but in the seventies teaming up with a female friend was fun and safe. I think the kids call it GUG these days."

Virginia said, "GUG?"

"Gay Until Graduation," explained Daphne. "Once I met Jonathon all that went out the window. We were—and to an extent still are—madly in love with each other. In fact, he loves me enough to allow me to find comfort outside of our bedroom. On some occasions I invite a friend home, and see if that will help Jonathon regain his former prowess. It has worked once, but not something that we do frequently."

"Did you and Virginia know each other before today?" I asked.

Virginia smiled. "No, we just met, but something clicked for us. It was immediate."

"You also are involved with women?" I asked looking at Virginia.

"Sometimes. Carly and I have some pretty lusty afternoons. Unlike Daphne, I do not have a man who loves me. Like her, however, I still have powerful desires. I haven't found a man who wants a sixty-three year old gal, or if they do, can still get it up. But I have found a couple friends who know how to please each other. Have I shocked you?"

"Surprised the hell out me, you could say."

"And, Robbie, don't worry, Kathleen knows about my life. We've never had secrets, not even sexual ones."

"Then, I raise a glass to two beautiful, sexy and liberated ladies," I said. "I also toast the quite enticing bodies that you are sharing. You each are lucky."

After we drank, Virginia said, "Didn't gross you out seeing this old bag o' bones."

"No, and it wasn't the bones I was admiring," I said.

"Virginia, didn't you see that lovely bulge?" said Daphne. "The man is telling the truth."

"Just to be clear, Robbie," added Virginia. "As much as I enjoy doing what Daphne and I are doing, I have not sworn off men completely. If you get my drift, I mean." As blood poured back into my groin, I assured her I caught her meaning. We finished the champagne and Daphne excused herself to take a shower.

After moments of uncomfortable silence, Virginia spoke. "I'd offer a penny for your thoughts, but I fear you'd think they're worth more."

"Couldn't say that I can make any order of them, so you'd be wasting your money," I said.

"Robbie, I know that you and Kathleen have enjoyed each other. According to her, enjoyed is an understatement. I am not sure where this thing with Jim the Lawyer is, but I now she cares for you a lot."

"Virginia, I care for her, but I think there is too much of an age gap. Don't you?"

"Hard to judge. I do think Kathleen would like at least one child, even though she says the opposite. She's running hard toward forty and sees that big biological clock ticking. Still, she is the type of woman who also recognizes a good thing—and you, my dear—are a good thing. I'm not telling you anything you probably haven't already figured out, but she cares for you."

I reflected on what Virginia said. My reflections were being interrupted by her long legs slipping free of the robe.

"Virginia, first let me say, you're really sexy, and looking at your legs is driving me crazy." She smiled and crossed one over the other, exposing her thigh all the way to her hip. It was obvious she had not donned any underwear.

"Regarding, Kathleen," I said. "And I cannot get my mind around talking about a woman who is a lover with that woman's mother, who is giving me a serious erection. But, I think part of what Kathleen sees in me is her father. She talks so lovingly about him, and I know she misses him a lot. I represent safety, security, and many things other than sex."

"True," said Virginia, "but you also represent sex and a stable relationship. Don't discount those."

I nodded in agreement. "Here's the thing, though. I'm not sure if I want to marry Kathleen, or marry anyone. In addition, could I honestly pursue a relationship with her while I'm imagining how I'd like to take her mother to bed?"

Virginia's hand went to her throat. "Well, if Kathleen looks at you sometimes as a father figure, what would be the harm in the father and mother fucking their brains out?" I cracked up. At the same time the thought of what Virginia might be like in bed careened through my mind.

"You're something else, Virginia," I said.

"Robbie, you don't know the half of it," she replied. "Now, I'd better go and make sure Daphne didn't miss any parts on that voluptuous body. My god, Robbie, is she not the hottest thing going?"

I agreed, and Virginia uncrossed her legs affording me one quick glance at the dark hair suddenly exposed through her robe.

After my shower and dressing in a dark suit, white shirt and yellow tie, I began to lay out the food for our cocktail hour. Daphne told me that anything I found in the kitchen or bar was fair game. I saw a bottle of twenty-year single malt Scotch and poured a generous tumbler.

Sipping as I worked, I realized how excited I was thinking about this evening. I would be dining with four attractive women. And, I spent the afternoon enjoying their bare breasts. My life was certainly going down virgin paths.

Before Daphne and Virginia decamped from their room, Sarah and Katie appeared. Katie wore a deep blue dress that came to mid-thigh. The scooped neck revealed a bit of her cleavage, which made me recall how pretty and natural her breasts were. She kissed me on the lips, allowing me to breathe in a mixture of body wash, shampoo and a subtle perfume. Each of those essences must have contained pheromones, because my sex sensors went immediately into the red zone. On her feet were summer wedges that made her calf muscles stand out. Katie ran her hand along my butt and gave me a squeeze.

Sarah also kissed me, her lips lingering a bit longer than her daughter's. Her scent was similar to Katie's, but the underlying perfume was stronger and more effective. I resisted taking her in my arms, and prolonging the kiss. Reluctantly I stood back and enjoyed the view.

She had pulled her thick, dark hair back and secured it with a tortoise shell clasp. She wore a simple white dress that accentuated every womanly curve and valley. The bra she wore must be paper thing because her nipples pushed out against the fabric tight around her bust. The dress reached to her knees and her toned legs were bare. Wearing skin toned peep-toed pumps, I could admire her ruby-colored nails.

She walked past me into the room, and I could not pull my eyes from her behind as it undulated underneath the soft fabric. I was saved from the embarrassment of bending Sarah over the couch, and taking her right there by the door to the bedroom opening. Two visions of beauty emerged.

Daphne wore an outfit consisting of tailored gray slacks and a silk blouse. The purple blouse brought out her eyes, and the only word my mind could come up with was smoldering. She left two buttons undone to allow a glimpse of her black, lace-trimmed bra holding her full breasts. Her cleavage was deep, dark and dangerous. The slacks made her legs appear longer than they were and complimented her full butt. She wore leopard-print three inch heels. She was every inch the rich, sophisticated and powerful woman.

Finally, I looked at Virginia. She opted for a loose-fitting silk white blouse and full print skirt in tones of silver, blue and black. She had gelled her short gray hair and applied enough make-up to make her high cheek bones and full lips draw your attention. She had simple black studded ballet flats.

I complemented each woman making sure to mention their shoes. My wife was far from a fashionista, but my daughters taught me about what women wear on their feet, and how to use this information to impress women. Until this moment, that training was for naught. Tonight it elicited winning smiles from these four women.

I took drink orders and soon we were sitting, noshing and replaying the day. After we exhausted the topic of bare breasts—something I was more than willing to continue—Daphne turned the conversation to the production of the Full Monty.

"So, Sarah, tell the truth, how did Robbie do in the Full Monty?" asked Daphne.

Sarah paused, smiled and said, "There were no shortcomings that I saw." The other three let that sink in, and then began laughing.

Katie added, "Most definitely no shortcomings at all." More laughter, and more embarrassment for me.

"I heard as much from my daughter," added Virginia. "When I saw the show, I was limited to admiring a bunch of tight buns. Please don't take that as a complaint. And, Robbie was holding his own with those twenty-somethings. Did an old gal good to see his little ass wiggling all around the stage."

I steered the conversation to the new shows Sarah was casting while in New York. They were doing "Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat" and "Singing in the Rain". She cast leads for both and also picked up three additional equity actors for other roles.

"I know these are chestnuts," admitted Sarah, "but they are popular and bring in the crowds. If we do well, we can take a risk on doing something more edgy."

"Like what?" asked Daphne.

"I was thinking with the success of the Full Monty, and the fact that we got away with some nudity, that I might try 'Equus'".

"I saw that in Connecticut summer stock," said Daphne. "That has full frontal nudity."

"Yes. I'll have to really lobby the board," said Sarah. "But, I bet I could fill the house."

"Too bad Robbie is a bit old for the lead," said Virginia.

"I agree," said Sarah.

"Will you have trouble finding a female to do the nude scene," asked Daphne.

"Actually, I have that locked up," said Sarah, and turned to smile at her daughter.

"Yep," said Katie, "what a way to get a big part. What do you think, Robbie? Think I have what it takes?" As my cheeks turned scarlet, and my pants began to become confining, I was saved by Sarah.

"My god, Katie, can you dial it back a bit? Sometimes I think you're half serious with this flirting."

"Just asking if Robbie thought I'd look good fully nude," she said sweetly.

Sarah shook her head, and said we should be thinking about going to the restaurant. Daphne called the desk to ask if the car were there yet. The concierge said he would call to see what the arrival time would be. We all helped to put away the leftovers and pile the dishes in the sink. The phone rang and Daphne answered.

"Our ride is here," she said. The women grabbed their purses and we headed down. The doorman led us to the door of a stretch limo. Once we were seated inside, Virginia said, "You don't fuck around, do you?"

"Yes, I do, but not about limos." Virginia blushed, and Sarah and Katie moved their heads back and forth eyeing the two older women.

The restaurant was everything Sarah had promised, including being ridiculously expensive. I gladly paid, and we were riding back to the Pierre around midnight.

"Anyone up for a nightcap?" I asked.

"Not me," said Daphne. "I really want to hit the sack. How about you, Virginia?"

"Bed sounds just what I need right now," she answered, and took Daphne's hand. Sarah looked inquiringly at me, and I smiled. "I'm going to a club with some friends," said Katie.

"At this hour," Sarah said, "it's late."

"Mom, this is New York. It's actually a bit early."

"Why not take the car, dear," said Daphne. "I'm sure your mother will feel better knowing you aren't trying to get a ride later."

"Cool," said Katie. "I'm going to start texting my friends. They're going to pee their pants."

Arriving at the hotel, Daphne spent some time talking with the driver. I saw her slip him some bills. At least one of them was a hundred. I assumed Katie would be well taken care of.

"I think the bar is still open," said Sarah.

I bid goodnight to Daphne and Virginia. Sarah and I found a table in the bar. There was a pianist playing soft jazz. We both ordered cognac.

"So, what's the scoop on the ladies?"

"Not my place to discuss it," I said.

"Ok, but it's not hard to imagine they're probably hitting that sack pretty hard right now. I noticed earlier that they both came out of the room with one bed."

"Sarah, I'm not going there. Let's change the subject."

"Sure, but I'm not judging. There is nothing wrong with two women having fun."

"Have you...?"

Sarah laughed. "No, but I've thought about it. After some of the dates I've had since the Big Loser left me, I was nearly convinced that there wasn't a decent man around."

"Sorry to hear that," I said.

"Of course, I may have changed my mind a bit lately," she said, and sniffed her cognac before taking a sip.

"Sarah, I, uh, do like you..."

"Christ, Robbie, already you're coming out with a 'but'. Fuck!"

"Sarah, it's not that I don't think you're very, very attractive. You are that and more."

"Enough, Robbie. I get it. So tell me. Are you sleeping with Kathleen?"

I recoiled. "Sarah, I'm really uncomfortable with you asking me that."

"So, you are," she said. "Figures. She's pretty, smart, seems nice and, let's see, oh yeah, younger."

"Sarah, until the play, I never thought you had any, well, any desires to be other than friends."

"I like having you as a friend, Robbie. But I've wanted to go out with you for a long time. I never felt there was a good time to bring that up. I loved Connie, too. I saw how much you missed her. I felt cheap thinking about trying to get something going with you. When I saw you on stage, well, I decided I was lusting for you very badly."

I didn't know what to say. I drank some cognac and tried to gather my wits. Across from me was a woman any sane man would scoop up and take to the nearest bedroom. I counted myself among those sane ones, but I am hesitating.

"Thanks for the drink, Robbie. I think I'll go upstairs."

"Please stay," I said.

"Why? So I can humiliate myself even more? Don't think so."

"You didn't do that," I tried to assure her.

"Oh, so practically coming right out and say I want to fuck you, and then receive the silent treatment is not humiliating. Uh, Robbie, it is."

"Sarah, I find you attractive."

"Wow," she said with a sharp edge. "Again with attractive! Robbie, attractive is the physical equivalent to 'nice' when describing a woman. Like, she's 'nice and attractive.' Could be someone's sister. I find myself thinking about us in bed and doing very unattractive things to each other. Things that proper old Yankee gentlemen could never imagine. I imagine that big, strong cock of yours driving me crazy. I wonder how good you would be with your head between my legs. I get wet just looking at you and remembering how you looked on stage with that fabulous hard on. That's how I look at you. Me- you find me attractive."

She spoke without seeming to take a breath. I detected tears at the corners of her eyes.

"Sarah, this is all new to me. Please don't do this to yourself or me."

"Robbie, it's ok. I get it. Maybe we can forget this conversation ever happened. We can go back to being friends. I hope we can, anyway. And you can go back to sweet, young Kathleen. We're both adults, we can handle this."

"Sarah..."

"Good night, Robbie. It really has been a fun day. Katie and I are catching an early train to Stamford to pick up our car. I'll see you sometime back at home." Sarah stood and I reached for her arm. She jerked it away, and quickly turned her face. It was not quick enough that I didn't see the tears now flowing down her cheek.

I stood frozen as she walked out of the bar. My brain was screaming run after her. My feet remained planted to the floor. What force was holding me back, I couldn't say. My brain switched to telling me I was a complete idiot, and probably blew a chance with a remarkable woman.

The suite was quiet and I went right to bed. The next morning I woke around eight. I pulled a hotel robe on. Daphne and Virginia were seated at the dining table, feasting on a hardy breakfast. I took a plate and filled it with goodies from the chafing dishes on the sideboard. There was a large carafe of coffee and a basket of pastries on the table.