The Extremely Full Monty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just lie there, Robbie," said Daphne. "You can rest while I take advantage of you. I love being on top." She then moved over to Virginia and slid up her body until her pussy was just over Virginia's face.

"Get me ready, love!"

"With pleasure, darling." Daphne lowered herself and I could see Virginia's tongue take up the challenge to prepare her lover for a man. Daphne reached back and stroked my cock as she was eaten. After a few minutes she declared herself ready.

She moved over me and, with her hand on my cock, directed her pussy onto me. With a long sigh she took me inside. Never had I experienced the feeling of two vaginas so close in time. Virginia was wonderful, but not as tight as Daphne. I told her how good she felt.

"Robbie, Jonathon and I never had children. I may have a bit of an edge in that way."

To prove her point she squeezed my cock with her inner walls. I experienced what it meant to be in a velvet glove. After giving me a chance to enjoy the preliminaries, Daphne rose on her knees and slowly slid back.

"God, you're so deep in me," she said. "I never felt anything touch the place where you're at. Oh, Robbie, this is going to be very, very good." And it was.

Daphne was wild and uninhibited. I admired her stamina and strength. I thrust up as much as I could, but she rode me like a rodeo champion. I knew I would probably not come quickly, if at all, after my explosion with Virginia. Daphne was dripping perspiration onto my body, but she kept a furious pace. Her entire face and upper body were flushed.

"Play with his balls, Virginia." Virginia moved so she could cradle my sac in her hands. She teased each testicle as they bounced in reaction to Daphne's pounding.

"Fuck, fuck," Daphne said. "That's the second cum I've had. I feel a big one coming. Stay with me, Robbie."

"Not going anywhere, Beautiful." Daphne leaned forward and rested her hands on my chest. She rotated her hips as she ground hard along my cock. I sensed she was increasing contact along her G-spot.

"Yes, here it comes."

She bottomed out on me and let loose a long, low sound. Her pussy contracted several times on my cock, and I felt a rush of liquid moving past her lips and running down my balls. She tried to rise up one last time, but failed. She fell forward, her massive breasts flush on my chest. I moved my arms around her and held her tight. My hard cock was still inside her. Virginia played with my balls.

"Virginia, can you come up here," I said. She released my balls and lay next to me. I kissed her, and then she kissed Daphne.

"Good, huh?" she asked the women still impaled on me.

"Beyond good, Gin, beyond good." Daphne slowly got off me. We made room for her between us. Virginia and I each kissed one of her breasts. My cock began to soften as the three of us slipped into a sweet slumber.

When we awoke, Daphne went downstairs to get us drinks. Virginia snuggled in my arms.

"Robbie, that was wonderful. I never felt more like a woman than I did with the two of you around me. Well, you technically were in me, but you know what I mean."

We kissed. "It was special for me, too."

"What now?"

"You mean now as in this bed? Or, now that we've had sex and what happens next."

"Let's keep it simple," said Virginia. "What do you want now?"

"I want to be a selfish man, and watch two beautiful women make love to each other."

A voice from the doorway said, "I think that can be arranged." Daphne joined us in bed, and we eagerly downed the tall glasses of gin and tonics. I moved to the edge of the bed to lie on my side.

Daphne and Virginia positioned themselves into a sixty-nine. In spite of every rule of male recovery, I was hard as a rock watching them pleasure each other. When they finished with a grand flourish, I kissed each wet pussy.

Daphne looked at my erection. "Now, Virginia, we are going to play that wonderful game of tag. The winner will be the one who makes him cum. Game?"

"Only if I get to go first," she said and crawled toward me. She took my cock into her mouth. As our eyes met, I once more noted the resemblance to her daughter. The same blue eyes looked up at me as my cock nestled inside her mouth. I was amazed at how a mother and daughter could each be so good at sucking a cock. I doubted if they compared techniques. Virginia was working me with great enthusiasm when she suddenly stopped. She closed her eyes and took several deep breaths.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"I am," said Daphne. I looked down to see her smiling with lips covered in Virginia's juice. "I was having a little snack while Gin was treating you."

"That's nice," I said, "but you broke her concentration." Virginia looked at me with my cock still in her mouth. I placed my hands on her cheeks and guided her off me.

"Which do you want?" I asked. "My cock or Daphne's tongue."

Virginia smiled and said, "Please, sir, I'd like some more—of both."

I slipped my cock back into her mouth and I smiled as Daphne's face disappeared behind Virginia. I believe the lady was getting her wish. I enjoyed her oral love-making until she again pulled off and worked through her orgasm. I saw Daphne's face arise from behind her, wet and all smiles.

"She comes so nicely. Wouldn't you agree, Robbie?" Looking at the joyous smile on Virginia's face I agreed.

"Now, move aside, darling," Daphne said. "I am going to have some more fun." This time Daphne positioned herself on her knees and offered me her backside. I knelt and slipped my cock into her still wet pussy. I needed no encouragement or instructions, and moved as hard as I could until she collapsed down onto the bed.

"Enough, Robbie. I need a break."

I looked at my still hard, but red and sore cock. "I think that applies all around."

The three of us snuggled in the big bed. I can't say what made up their dreams, but mine were full of replays of the best round of sex I ever had.

I'd like to say we all woke up to have another session of wild sex. The truth was that my dick was sore and limp. Each of the women said they were also a little sore. We had a light snack for supper, and then went back to bed to sleep entwined.

The next morning I awoke first. After kissing each woman, I went outside, gathered my clothes and went to my apartment. As I showered and gingerly cleaned my aching penis, I wondered what would be next. Images of Kathleen kept flashing through my mind. I was resolved to be honest with her. I would tell her of my feelings for her, and about going to bed with Virginia. I assumed that would be the end of our relationship, but I couldn't hold back something that significant.

Last evening's hours of pleasure could result in many years of regrets.

(The final chapter is still to come. Let me know which woman you think Robbie should pursue. There's no guarantee that any one of them would agree, but I am curious to what you think. I appreciate all the comments readers have left me. They encourage and inspire me to try to write something that entertains you. As always, you can write to me through Literotica. I answer every email I receive.)