The Extremely Full Monty Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat and played with my food.

"Somewhat surprised to see you this morning," said Daphne.

"Why is that?" I grumbled.

"Thought maybe Katie would have taken your room so you and Sarah could have privacy."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I said, may anger rising.

"It means," said Virginia, "a blind person could see how much Sarah cares for you. We were betting you wouldn't get through one drink before clothes started flying." The women giggled, but stopped when they saw my reaction.

"What is it, Robbie?" asked Daphne.

"I'm an asshole," I said.

"Well, you are a man. so that may be redundant."

She smiled; I scowled.

"Robbie?" she said.

"Look, I am an asshole, fool, jackass, idiot—take your pick. I probably destroyed one of the best friendships I ever had. Let's just leave it at that."

After looking at Virginia, Daphne said, "You mean she wasn't interested in you?"

I barked a laugh. "What I mean is that she bared her soul, and I sat there like a bump on a goddamn log. If she ever talks to me again, I will be shocked."

Bit by bit the two women dragged the details out of me. I was no match for them. When I had finished, Daphne said, "Jesus, you are an asshole."

"Thanks," I said sarcastically.

Virginia reached over the table and put her hand on mine. "How much did your refusal have to do with Kathleen?" My mind raced. How much indeed? How much did I think about Kathleen? How much did I think about Virginia? While we're at it, let's throw in Katie and, what the hell, Daphne, too.

I was married to the same woman for over twenty-five years and never even looked at anyone else. Now I'm imagining all sorts of sex with four or five women. I must be losing my mind. Realizing that Virginia was still holding my hand and waiting for an answer, I began to speak.

"I care about Kathleen, a lot."

Virginia nodded. "Have you told her that?"

"Well, we've, you know, slept together."

"Robbie, that's sex. I'm talking about opening your heart to her. Have you done that?"

"No," was the simple reply.

"What does she feel for you?" Virginia asked.

"I assume..."

"Stop right there," Virginia said. "We're talking about love. Do not assume anything. Be sure. Be certain. You both deserve that."

I knew she was right. Even in my confused state, I realized I needed to begin to sort out my feelings. I couldn't continue with fantasies of all these women. I decided to talk with Kathleen when I returned home. I changed the subject to our plans for the day. Daphne said that she and Virginia were going to take a cab up to the Guggenheim. I was free to join them, but I demurred, and opted for a walk in Central Park. We decided to stay another night in the city and I said I would book a table for dinner.

Crossing 5th Avenue I entered Central Park from 69th street and meandered along until I came to the Balto Statue. For some reason, this monument to a brave dog always put me in a reflective mood. Thoughts of loyalty and dedication bounced around my brain.

Was I being disloyal to my wife's memory by wanting to commit to another woman? Could I even make such a commitment? Was I too dedicated to keeping my own life uncomplicated and functioning within a neat and safe orbit to even consider trying a relationship? Relationships were risky, messy and complicated.

"Balto, did you have any of these thoughts as you delivered medicine?" I asked myself.

Not surprisingly Balto didn't answer. I moved on and walked for another hour. Arriving back at the hotel with no answers to my questions, I asked the concierge to recommend and book a table at a restaurant. I also asked her to have a car from the same service as last night ready to take us. We would not need a stretch limo, but I did opt for a Town Car. It would be a little cozy in the back seat, but having two women close to me was not a burden.

Daphne and Virginia were still out. I poured a Scotch and sat out on the terrace looking back over the park. As with many life events, I wondered how I got to this point. It seemed that a series of somewhat disjointed events brought me to this balcony. They also brought me to where I pondered if I wanted to continue to live alone or open up to loving another woman. If I were brave enough to try love again, how would I move forward?

I was not sure that Kathleen wanted something so serious as marriage with me. Although Virginia told me her daughter cares for me, I think the age difference, and the fact that Kathleen might want a child presents a big obstacle.

Then, there's Virginia. She is not interested in children. Would she be interested in having a man in her life? Could I be that man? Did I want to be that man? She is sexy, appealing and a lot of fun to be with. I sensed that her attraction to women was more of a convenient novelty than a total lifestyle choice. If we were to try a relationship, would I be open to her having her occasional girl time?

Then there's Katie. Her flirting was ego-boosting, but there was probably nothing more than curiosity behind it. A fling would be fun, assuming it didn't kill me, but it would just be a fling. Plus, could I ever look my daughter in the eye if I took her best friend to bed? No, I decided Katie must remain in the "nice, but not going to happen" category.

Then my mind turned to Sarah. I had barely begun to consider all the complexities in that possible relationship when I heard noise back in the suite. I turned to see Virginia and Daphne in the living room. They waved at me, fixed a drink, and headed my way.

"Enjoy the museum?" I asked.

"Yes," said Daphne, and then added, "And also the company." She and Virginia toasted each other. "What have you been doing?" she asked.

"Took a walk, came back and just tried to figure out a few things," I replied.

"Those things must include women," said Daphne. I raised my tumbler in silent agreement.

"We can leave you to your pondering, if you wish," said Virginia.

"Actually I prefer the company."

They each took a chair and began to tell me about the exhibit they saw. I filled them in on plans for dinner and told them it was my treat.

"You paid last night," said Daphne.

"Yes, and you sprung for this suite and Sarah and Katie's room as well," I countered. Daphne and I understood wealth and knew it was senseless to argue about something as trivial as a dinner, no matter how expensive. Daphne said they were going to nap and freshen up.

"A nap is not what's on my mind," said Virginia.

Daphne touched Virginia's arm. "Not in front of the child, dear," she said. Laughing they disappeared into the suite and I heard their bedroom door close. At least they were having some uncomplicated sex.

Dinner was quiet, and the three of us enjoyed the easy flow of conversation. Toward the end of our meal, Daphne mentioned that Virginia would be staying at the house for a while.

"I think that's great," I said. "I hope I won't be in the way. I can get a hotel room."

"Nonsense," said Daphne. "I wouldn't hear of it. Besides it will be fun to have some male companionship. You can do some cooking on the grill, or whatever men do."

"I know other things that men can do," said Virginia with a wink. Daphne and I shook our heads while Virginia tried to look innocent. She failed.

The next day we took the train back to Stamford, and were soon at Daphne's. She was going to drive Virginia to her home to collect some things and would be back in time for dinner. I promised to do the manly thing and grill a supper. All went well, and we took our separate leaves around ten. I lay in my bed trying not to imagine the two women making love not far from me. I was not successful, and my imagination ran wild.

I spent the better part of Tuesday at my office in the hospital. I was successful in setting appointments with three major prospects and felt the campaign was picking up steam. I told my secretary that I would be on the road most of Wednesday and then heading back to New Hampshire on Thursday. I arrived at Daphne's a little after five. The evening was still warm.

I was changing clothes when my cell went off. I answered Daphne's call.

"Come over for a swim," she said. "It's too hot to just sit in your room."

I agreed and pulled on my swim suit and a tee shirt. I crossed the cobblestone drive, and entered the gate at the back. I could hear a splash as I walked toward the pool. Turning the corner, I saw Daphne's back at the bar. I stopped because Daphne's back was totally nude. I heard a sound and watched as Virginia climbed out of the pool. She, too, was naked. Just as I thought when I saw her in New York, her body defied her age. She was long and lean. All the components joined to create one sexy image.

"Company, Daph," she called out.

Daphne turned holding a pitcher of Margueritas. Although I had seen her topless, she now was nude. Her figure, though fuller than Virginia's, was equally as appealing. What surprised me the most was that she was devoid of pubic hair. Her sex was smooth and tight.

"Drink, Robbie?" she asked.

"I think I need one." She poured out three glasses. I walked over and accepted one. She handed one to Virginia and raised the third one in a toast. "Cheers." We sipped and Daphne led us to three lounge chairs along the side of the pool.

"Fancy a swim?" she asked.

"I fear I may be overdressed," I joked.

"Easy to remedy that," said Virginia.

I looked from one naked woman to the other. "Seriously?"

"Robbie," said Daphne, "we plan to be naked as much as possible when we're out here. To tell the truth we are also naked inside quite a bit, but out here we plan to enjoy the sun and fresh air. We would love you to join us. Believe me Jonathon is always nude when we swim, so it's a bit of a custom here."

"Besides," added Virginia, "We'd like to see what my daughter described as a gorgeous cock."

"Might be hard to live up to that advanced billing," I said.

"We could only hope it's hard," teased Daphne. Shaking my head I peeled off my shirt and undid the drawstring of my suit. "Last chance," I said.

"We're waiting," said Daphne. I slid my suit to my ankles and stepped out of it. What I enjoy most about women of a certain age is that they've left most pretenses behind. Both of these beautiful ladies stared at my cock.

"My, my, my," said Daphne. "I believe Kathleen was right on."

"I never thought I'd be jealous of my own daughter, but, God, that makes me wet," said Virginia.

Their attention, plus their bare bodies, was beginning to have an effect. I turned and dove into the water. I swam a bit and hoped I could control the thing with a brain that begged for attention. I was only partially successful since every time I looked over at the side I could see the women sitting on the edge of the pool with their legs wide open.

I admitted to a lost cause. I swam over next to where they were sitting and idly kicking their feet in the water. "You know that's not fair," I said.

Daphne ran a finger along her lush lower lips. "Whatever do you mean?"

"Come out, Robbie," said Virginia. "We have something we want to discuss."

"I'm afraid I'm not any form to be seen by you ladies."

"If you mean what both of us think you mean, that is exactly what we want to discuss. Now, climb out." Virginia ran her hands over her small breasts as she spoke, tweaking each nipple. I pulled myself out, and stood. My erection clearly indicated what had been on my mind.

"Dear lord," said Daphne. "I tend to forget how much I miss a hard cock."

Virginia was shaking her head and uttered, "Be still my heart."

"Robbie, I spoke with Jonathon a little while ago. He is going to be away for another couple weeks. I described my weekend, and he loved the pictures we sent him. He remarked what a lucky man you were to be amidst so many beautiful women. I also told him about Virginia and me. He wished me well and understood my needs. I also broached the subject of a male lover."

My dick made a movement as I anticipated where this conversation was going.

"I told him I had never had a male lover, but that I missed what a man brought to the bed. He is a solid, secure man and knows he can no longer give me what I sometimes crave-a hard cock. So, he gave me his blessing to ask you if you're interested. I have told him all about you in our previous conversations. I think you would like each other and get along nicely."

"Get along?" I said. "You think he'd feel the same way if we made love?"

"Robbie, darling, I don't want to make love to you. I want you to fuck me—us, actually."

My eyes shifted back and forth from Daphne to Virginia. "A three-way?"

"Ménage a trois is what we had in mind," said Daphne with a smile.

"Call it what you want," I replied. "You want me to have sex with you and Virginia."

"Yes. And to be clear, we are going to be having sex with each other. It will be just the best time."

I shook my head.

"Have you ever done that?" asked Virginia.

"Nope. You?"

"Never," she said. "Daphne is in the same boat. So what do you think? Two old broads and a guy. Sound like fun?"

"Fun may be an understatement for what it sounds like," I said and my cock bounced again.

"Yet, you hesitate," said Daphne.

"It's not as simple as it sounds," I replied.

"I can guess one obstacle," said Virginia. "Kathleen."

I nodded. "I could promise she would never know," Virginia said.

"But I would know, Virginia."

"Yes, you would. But she's sleeping with another man," said Virginia.

"I know, but I would be sleeping—no, make that fucking—her mother. I think there's a tad bit of difference."

"A tad," admitted Virginia. "Would it help if I told you that Kathleen would be fine with it? She said as much to me when we knew you'd be accompanying me to New York."

"Saying it's ok, and then having to deal with a man you made love to now having sex with your mother are quite different."

"She can handle it, Robbie."

"Is there something else?" asked Daphne.

"Aren't you my boss? I mean I am working for the hospital, and you're the chair of the board."

"I am the chair, but I had nothing to do with hiring you. I have no supervisory role over you. If the president of the hospital decided to end your services, I would have no say in that matter. No, Robbie, I am not your boss."

I struggled with the conflicting emotions of moving ahead with what would be fantastic sex with these women, and my unspoken concern about Sarah. She still hovered in my mind, and I don't think she would see this as anything but wrong.

"Let me put it this way," said Daphne. She knelt in front of me and took my cock into her mouth. My resistance was melting like a snowball in July. Virginia stepped forward and pulled my head to hers. Her lips met mine and soon her tongue followed. She reached for my hand and guided it to her breast. As my fingers closed on her hard nipple, she sighed and kissed harder. I knew I had taken a step forward, and there was no turning back now.

Daphne was working magic on my cock. My hips were rocking back and forth forcing my cock to the back of her throat. Virginia knelt beside her. Daphne pulled away and Virginia took my cock into her mouth.

After making me dance on my toes, she passed me back to Daphne, who took me back in her mouth keeping me on the edge of passing out. Suddenly, she pulled away and stood. "I think the bedroom is the appropriate place for what I have in mind." The ladies linked their arms through mine and I laid a hand on two sweet behinds as we made our way upstairs. Arriving in her bedroom I led the women to lie next to each other on the king-sized bed. I stood in awe at the scene before me.

"I want to taste each of you," I said.

Daphne looped one leg over Virginia's and they each spread as wide as possible. I moved first to kneel between Daphne's legs. I moved my head down and kissed her bare mons. She pushed up. I kissed along her thighs and the fold where her thigh met her pubis. I could smell her arousal, and felt the warmth from her pussy. I licked her from top to bottom and swirled my tongue along her clit that was popping free of its hood.

"Do Virginia," Daphne said.

I switched positions and repeated my attention to her pussy. Her hair was wiry and sparkled with the drops of her moisture. I tasted her, and drove my tongue deep inside. I couldn't help but compare her taste to Kathleen's. The only comparison was that both were delicious.

"Robbie, we will have lots of time for many things," said Daphne. "Right now, we both want to be fucked and fucked hard. Can you do that, darling?"

"My only question is," I said and paused. "Condom or not?"

"Fuck the condom and fuck us," said Virginia.

Since I was kneeling between Virginia's legs, I leaned forward, placing my hands alongside her shoulders. I pushed my erection to her folds and moved it back and forth. Virginia's breath caught in her throat. I felt a hand on my dick and saw Daphne guiding me to her friend's opening. Feeling my head slip past her entrance, I slid all the way in.

"Oh, yes," said Virginia. I moved my head so I could take one of her tiny breasts into my mouth. I sucked hard as I pulled back and then rammed in as deep as I could go. She was damp, but not as wet as a younger woman. Soon, I was pumping away.

"Yes, yes," Virginia cried. I released her breast and held her hips. She snaked her long legs around my thighs, and in short fashion we achieved a rhythm that pleased both of us. My grunts were answered by her moans. Daphne was running her hands along my back, ass and balls. She took a testicle and fondled it as I drove deep into Virginia. In spite of the air conditioning, all three of us were sweating. Daphne straddled my calf and I could feel her smooth pussy glide along my leg. I felt a finger and knew she was using her own hand to increase her pleasure. I then felt her finger move away and position itself at my anus.

When I pushed into Virginia, Daphne plunged her finger in my ass. I let out a wild groan and stopped fucking.

"Don't do that," said Virginia. "I'm so close." Daphne probed until she found my prostate. The touch was a mixture of agony and pleasure. I redoubled my pounding of Virginia and Daphne somehow managed to keep pace with her finger on my gland. I was beyond control and told Virginia. "Hard as you can, Robbie. Do me as hard as you can."

With my last bit of fading strength, I hammered her. Daphne pushed deeper, and I exploded. I don't think I ever came that hard. I let loose shot after shot inside Virginia. Her vagina contracted around my cock, and she released squeal after squeal to indicate her orgasm.

When I could thrust no more, I pulled out. Daphne retracted her finger as I fell to the side. Daphne rested next to me, trapping me between her and Virginia. Three exhausted, sweaty and happy people tried to get their breath.

"I've never seen two people have sex before," said Daphne. "It was incredible. The only downside is I wanted to have your cock at the same time.

"Jesus, that was good," said Virginia. "I don't how it looked, but I certainly know how it felt. I'm calling that the best fuck I've ever had. My dear husband, God rest his soul, was a wonderful lover, but had a small dick. Now I know why some say size matters. Thank you, Robbie. At the risk of sounding like a teenager, that was fucking awesome."

I moved my head to kiss her. Our lips locked and I enjoyed the tenderness between us.

"Hope you are a fast rebounder," said Daphne.

"Well, I'm inspired to try," I quipped.

"Then let me help," she said. She took my still engorged, but soft cock into her mouth. She cleaned me of the mix of a male and female orgasm and began to literally breathe life into the old boy. The stars must have been aligned because within minutes, I was soon returning to a position to take action.