The Fabled Lands: A Horny Encounter

Story Info
Young woman falls under the sexual spell of the Unicorn.
10.1k words
4.6
8.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is dedicated to Linda, who talked me into creating a set of stories all set within a fictional world inhabited with magic and mythical creatures... it is possibly the first in a series of stories, each a stand alone tale but with the same theme, that of humans encountering nonhuman species and the sexual adventures that result from it!

Warning: This story contains humans having sex with one or more mythical beasts/creatures/things. If that disturbs you or you don't like the idea then stop reading now! If you're happy with that, read on and enter a new world...

Imagine, if you will, a world where magic is real and creatures of myth and legend not only exist, but interact with people. A world with huge cities and tiny villages, high rocky mountains and deep clear lakes, dense forests and sparse deserts. A place where anything can happen, and people can find themselves in any situation. That is the Fabled Lands and this is one of its many stories...

A Horny Encounter

Melissa awoke and the events of the previous day came back to her. She had come to the forest with her friend Karl to gather some food for her mother. They had spent much of the day laughing and joking around however, and as the day had dragged on their play had turned into more than just fun. They had spent much of the night making love under the stars.

She looked around for him, but he was gone. The clearing they had found, and set up camp in, spread out around her. There was her dress and underwear in a pile where she had dropped them. The fire they had made was now no more than a pile of ash. She noticed Karl's clothes were nowhere to be seen.

"Karl?" she shouted but the only reply was the echo of her own voice bouncing from the trees that surrounded the open area in the forest where she sat.

He must have gone to find them some rabbits or birds for a solid meal, Melissa reasoned. She had known Karl all her life and knew he would not abandon her in the forest alone for long. He must be looking for something special to celebrate their lovemaking. Thinking about it made her stomach rumble.

She took some time to let herself recover from sleep. The warm sun was welcome on her face and naked body as she sat on the soft green grass. Thoughts of her first sexual encounter with her childhood friend flooded her mind. It had been good.

Melissa smiled as she remembered the feel of his strong body on top of her, his muscles rippling as he thrust into her willing cunt. She tingled at the memory, so fresh in her mind. She could almost feel him in her now and the urge to touch herself was great. She casually slipped a hand down and ran a finger over her clit. A shudder went through her as she touched the sensitive nub, the pleasure making her head swim a little.

Images of the previous night flashed through her head. She saw, like she was watching rather than participating, Karl pound his cock into her wet cunt. As she pictured the images, Melissa rubbed herself. Her fingers slipped inside her cunt and she gently slid the digits back and forth, gasping as she felt the wetness within.

Melissa was feeling relaxed and hot. She didn't put too much effort into her masturbation, it was just a slow tease. The feeling of an approaching orgasm building slowly but surely. Her fingers slid back and forth between her cunt lips as they softly clung to them. It was nice to bring herself off without urgency. Here she was alone, no parents to hide her actions from. No need to rush to her peak. She could take her time and build the climax.

The breeze became a little stronger as Melissa sat on the soft grass and rubbed her clit with one hand while sliding two fingers into her cunt with the other. It kissed her skin and cooled the sweat that was just beginning to form on her body as she brought herself ever closer to the edge.

In her head she was back in Karl's arms. He was deep inside her, his cock throbbing in her cunt not her fingers. She could feel the tell tale signs of an orgasm building as she touched herself. She liked to start the day with an orgasm. It set a good tone to follow, and if nothing else woke her up.

She tried to hold off but it was impossible. She still had sensations of Karl in her. Memories were too fresh and being out in the sun and crisp air while she rubbed herself, all contributed to bring her to the peak of pleasure as the orgasm began.

Melissa panted and threw her head back as she came. It was not as impressive an orgasm as she'd had hours ago but it was still very satisfying. She sat and relaxed once it was over. The sensations slowly faded and her breathing returned to normal over the course of several minutes.

Now feeling more awake, she was hungry after such exertions the previous day and just now. She tucked into a breakfast of bread and a little cheese they had brought with them, before dressing herself in her simple brown dress and began to think about what she should do now.

There were two options: wait here for Karl to return or set off and let him track her down along the way. She knew he could easily do that, he was an expert tracker and a veteran of the forest having grown up on its outskirts. When they were children he would often bring her flowers he had found on his many adventures into the trees.

After a moment of contemplation, Melissa decided to wait for him for a while. He was never normally gone for more than an hour or two at a time when they were foraging, and while she didn't feel in much danger in this forest, she had heard tales of things that lurked within. Stories were told in the village of an enchanted beast that carried off young women, never to be seen again.

Not that Melissa believed in such stories. She knew there were many nonhuman species out in the world, Satyrs and Centaurs and the cat people, just a few amongst them, but an enchanted beast in the trees? No, it was just a story to keep the children away from the real dangers of the forest.

After an hour of waiting, Melissa had not heard nor seen Karl. Still she was unconcerned, but she was beginning to become a little annoyed that he would leave her for so long, especially after what they had done last night. She occupied herself by looking at their supplies. They had plenty of bread left but, she noticed, their water was running a little low. Knowing there was a tributary of the mighty Summer river running through the forest not far to the east, she made the decision to go fill their canteens. It would only take a half hour at most and would break up the time as she waited for Karl to return. If he came back while she was gone he would see she had left their camp built and wait for her, or be able to sniff out her trail if he needed to.

She walked due east and listened for the sounds of running water. The trees here were much denser than they had been where she had come from; their branches were lower hanging and more tightly packed, making shadows appear all around her. Several times Melissa thought she heard a noise somewhere nearby, only to see nothing when she swung around to catch a glimpse of what had made it.

The feeling of being watched in this close cast part of the forest made her begin to feel a little uneasy. She flicked her long dark hair nervously as her eyes scanned the trees, looking for any signs of life. She tried telling herself it was Karl, playing with her for laughs, but deep down she knew it was something else. The stories of the beast of the forest came back to the front of her mind.

The stories were vague on the identity of the creature. Some said it was a demon that snatched women away or pulled them into its own dimension, others held that it was actually a troll or ogre that kidnapped women to its lair where it did unspeakable things to them. There was one common theme however, once the woman had been taken she never came back!

Melissa spun around when she heard a branch snap. Her eyes flew around looking for the cause but found just trees. There was little breeze here, the branches too tight to allow the cooling wind to find her warm skin. She began to sweat, as much from nerves as from the heat, and her heart beat a little faster.

"Karl?" She called out for her friend a few times but got no reply.

She walked on in the gloom. The bright sun found it hard to penetrate the canopy of the forest. She thought about her mother, waiting for her at home. How many times had she told her not to go off alone in the forest? Too many for Melissa to remember. Now she wished that she had listened, wished she had waited for Karl back at the camp. She thought about going back, but upon looking back down the path she had come that didn't seem such a good idea.

It was strange. As she had come this way the trees had seemed farther apart, when she looked back they gave the impression that they had closed in, blocking her path. Also strange was she heard no animal life. The normal sounds of the forest, birds calling and small furry creatures scurrying for safety, were now absent. It was almost like this part of the forest held no life.

Melissa carried on east, going forward seemed a better option than going back now. At least that is what a strange voice in the back of her mind seemed to be telling her. Finally, after what seemed like a lifetime, Melissa heard the familiar and welcome sound of the river. The heavy sound of water flowing along its course, as old, if not older, than the forest around it, and as she got closer Melissa noticed that the trees were breaking up a little. More light was coming through the foliage and hitting the floor, almost like it was illuminating a path for her to follow to find the life-giving water.

It was as she followed this path of light that she began to feel a strange sensation. It was like she was being drawn toward something. She was free to turn away and go elsewhere, yet something in her head told her that it would be the wrong thing to do. It was drawing her onwards with pleasant thoughts of what would happen if she just kept putting one foot in front of the other, stepping down the path. She felt promises of great things to come if she just went a little farther.

Melissa went on, not sure why but not strong enough to actually stop herself from going. The forest seemed to be whispering to her now, millions of small voices telling her it was all alright, just keep moving and all would be well, what she was seeking was at the end of the path of light, all she needed to do was go to it, and so she did.

After a few hundred more feet, and with her eyes focused on nothing, she stopped seeing the trees and light and just listened to the voices guiding her. Walking in a waking trance she moved ever closer to the end of the path she was following and the more she went forward, the more her mind loosened its grip on reality. She began to stop thinking and just obeyed the command to follow the lights.

Another hundred feet and Melissa came out of her trance. She found herself in another clearing in the forest. Like where she and Karl had made their camp, this area was well lit, only more so. A bright, almost unnatural, sunlight was radiating all around her; the trees were greener, and the grass softer it seemed. She began to wonder just what was going on here, what had brought her to this place? She had a million queries going on in her head when her eyes found a sight which stopped all her questions.

Standing in the near distance was a big white animal. At first glance she thought it was a horse, but then her eyes saw the horn protruding from its forehead. It stood upwards of twenty hands tall, its thick muscles rippling as it flicked its head, its mane a thick tangle of golden curls swishing around with every movement, cascading like a fountain from behind the beast's head and down its powerful neck. Melissa's eyes filled with lust as she stared at the most beautiful creature she had ever seen.

It was strange, she had never cared for horses before. In her world they were just a huge animal that some people rode to get to a place a long distance away. She had no connection with them, had no desire to keep one or groom it. Yet this creature, and in all senses to look upon it, it was no more than a pure white horse with a golden spiral horn on its head, enraptured her with its beauty.

Of course, despite it looking to Melissa like no more than a horse, there was far more to this beast. It was to the equine race, as an Angel is to humanity. Superior, beyond comprehension. There was far more difference than merely the horn that proudly was displayed from his head. This beast had magic coursing through every cell in its perfectly proportioned body, it had an intelligence that rivalled the greatest thinkers of mankind, and it had desires that could not be slated long.

The Unicorn looked at her and snorted. It stood tall and proud, its big muscular body relaxed as it saw her beauty. Its unnaturally intelligent brown eyes never left Melissa, who was being drawn deeper under its spell with each passing second that she was in its presence. The Unicorn's next conquest had arrived and was quickly being captured by its magic.

Despite the myths, the Unicorn did not just snare virgins. It was just easier for the magic to convince them to follow the path, but any woman could be caught, if she was in the right frame of mind. After a night of love making in the forest with Karl, Melissa had been easy to pull in. Her sexual frenzy had released a kind of energy into the world between this reality and unreality, and had alerted the Unicorn, which lives there between the two.

Instantly it had made the bridge spanning the dimensions and entered the world of mortal men. Crossing over to claim its pleasure, and finding it here in this beautiful young woman now stood before it.

Melissa took a step toward the Unicorn, then another. She had no control of herself, each step her body took was of its own accord. Her brain was sending no signals to her feet; it was just swimming in desire for the creature her gaze was fixed upon. She felt a desire she could not explain or fight. Her whole body was tingling, she had never felt this way for any man, not even for Karl whom she had shared a passionate night with mere hours before.

The Unicorn shook its head, and Melissa stopped moving. She stood and just gazed at the equine body. Her eyes lustily moved over its strong shoulders, up its neck and head and fixed on the golden horn. She counted the spirals, twelve in all and each one two inches, making the total length two feet. She moved her eyes downward next, looking away from the horn which sparkled in the bright light, and fixed her gaze on the Unicorn's crotch. Suddenly her cunt grew very aroused, a throbbing began and she felt herself get wet as the need to have this creature inside her, no matter how big it may be, grew. That was the magic of the Unicorn, to look upon it was to fall under its spell. No woman could resist.

Melissa whimpered as she felt her desire to touch the Unicorn grow. It was a compulsion she couldn't control, never had she wanted to do something so much in her life. All she could think was how much she wanted to rub her hands along the Unicorn's big cock, to feel it shoot its cum all over her face and then feel it thrust its massive organ into her cunt. A dreamy smile touched her lips, her eyes drooping slightly as if she were tired, yet she had never felt more awake.

The Unicorn snorted again and turned its back on her. It began to walk away from Melissa, across the clearing, and she followed it like almost lamb. Her eyes never left its powerful body as she watched the tail swish back and forth. Like its mane, the Unicorn's tail was a huge cascade of curls, Melissa noticed that the tail and mane had a slight golden tinge to them now she was up close. Its hind hips rippled as it walked, and Melissa felt the tingle in her cunt become a deep throbbing. Seeing the huge muscles that she knew powered its thrusting cock into its mate made her so wet between her thighs. In her head she had images of that big cock going into her cunt. The voice in her mind encouraging such filthy thoughts.

It led her to a large flat tree stump which stood a few feet high and the rings suggested that, before it had been felled, it had been ancient. If she had been of sound mind, Melissa would have wondered how the tree had been cut down. The top of the stump was perfectly flat, no sign of axe marks at all. It was one of the many questions that all who entered this place would have asked if they had not been under the spell, but none ever did. To enter this clearing was to lose one's self, to forget the world from which you had come from and submit to the magic that prevailed, the magic of pure sexual lust and desire.

Once at the felled tree, the Unicorn stopped walking and turned to face Melissa again. It used its head to point her attention to the stump and then neighed and whinnied softly. She listened to the voice in her head, it was a pleasant soft voice that was impossible to tune out. The Unicorn once again whinnied and nodded its head at Melissa, this time a little more insistently. Despite the Unicorn not speaking, she knew what it wanted her to do now, the commands as clear on her mind as if the creature had been speaking perfect English.

Melissa stripped off her simple dress. Pulling it over her head and dropping it to the grass and exposing her firm, plump breasts. Simple village girls didn't wear a bra, they were exclusively for the rich city dwellers, but generations of her family had enjoyed hardy meals and the men of her village selected a certain type of woman for bearing their children, which had left the women of her village with hourglass figures.

Her breasts were nicely rounded, high on her chest and topped by dark pink nipples. Her waist was thin but flared out into wide hips. Her arse was her best asset, plump but firm and very round. Many men had hung around her house when she was a teen, all trying to gain her favor but she had resisted them. Now in her early twenties she had finally started exploring her sexuality more. Gone was the shyness that had been her defense against their advances, now she actively flirted with men, encouraging their attentions and rewarding it with her body.

Off came her underwear next. She pushed the simple cotton garment down over her thick arse and let it drop to the ground around her feet. In any other world she would have been considered an object of lust, someone to be put on covers of magazines, but in her village her body was just ordinary. It was her face that set her apart from the other young women. She had a cute button nose that sat above a pair of plush pouting red lips. High cheekbones were a feature of her family as was a naturally pale and flawless skin.

She stood naked but felt no need to cover herself. If anything she felt more of a need to expose herself to the Unicorn. She straightened her back a little, her breasts pushed out more and heaving a little as she breathed. She opened her thighs a little wider, the warmth of the air kissing her cunt, as she stood awaiting instruction.

The Unicorn stood admiring the beauty of the woman it had ensnared. Its eyes fixed on her breasts, the big mounds of supple flesh driving it wild with lust. The scent coming from her aroused cunt was filling the beast's big nostrils which flared as it took in deep breaths. It scraped its hoove on the ground, agitated as its own desires to fuck grew as the scent of sexual excitement pulsed in the air.

As she was looked over, Melissa's cunt was burning with lust. She had not felt like this in her life before. It was like having an intimate itch that couldn't be scratched, all that could be done was to endure. As she looked at the Unicorn once again, she felt the wetness grow. What little breeze there was touched her moist lips and sent a shudder up her spine. She had felt something similar the previous night when she was naked with Karl.